Blackwell Soundz & Entertainment

Flexibility
4.7
Tammy
08/29/2015

Blackwell Soundz was absolutely amazing and we highly recommend him!! His music was right on key during our ceremony and the reception amazing!! He kept the party going! Played all of our requested playlist!!

Cristy
07/16/2015

Dj Eric was amazing..we were running behind and he adjusted to the new timeline flawlessly..he was interactive..attentive to the guests..all our requests were completed..All my family and friends complimented on his services.

Private User
Recently Married

We are so glad that we chose to go with Blackwell Soundz! DJ Eric Blackwell was absolutely amazing! His company was very professional from the start, and always available via email, text, or phone when we had any questions. Our reception was outside in a winery's garden, so we were a little worried about whether this would affect DJ Eric's ability to spin for us. It did not. We danced all night, non stop, and received a ton of compliments on how much fun people had. After the wedding, we said that if we ever need a DJ for anything else, we're calling DJ Eric.

Katelyn
10/25/2014

Amazing!! We danced the night away and everyone had a great time! Very professional and did everything I asked!!

Alix
10/04/2014

The DJ was very attentive and responsive to everything we needed. He even made a last minute day of the wedding change for us with zero problems. All of our guests enjoyed the music and atmosphere he created. He made our music and DJ selection stress free!

Services Used: DJ

Eric was very kind and accommodating. His system sounded great! He played all my requests and kept the guests dancing! He even gave us a complimentary GOBO light with our names! He helped make our wedding day awesome!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Private User
1+ year ago

An excellent DJ service!! Would hire them again for any event!!!

Services Used: DJ

Eric was a WONDERFUL DJ. He spent extra time with us and basically catered to us for the entire evening. He had everything exactly the way we wanted it, he took requests from guests, he even danced with us and the guests, which was great! You could hear him, he got the guests interested and knew how to get everyone having a good time! I can't say enough great things about him! He worked all night, I didn't see him take a break once! He just did wonderful and our wedding would not have been so great with out him! I would highly recomend Eric Blackwell to anyone looking to have a great time and wants to be catered to! He was great!

Hannah
05/24/2014

It was such a pleasure to work with Eric. Aside from being very professional, easy to work with, and very quick to respond to questions via email and phone, Eric took the time to personalize every detail including song requests, introductions, and announcements. He made the event flow smoothly, and got our guests dancing throughout the night. We couldn't be happier with his services!

Hannah
05/24/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Eric. Not only did he work to make every little detail of our lighting and playlist perfect, he went above and beyond on our special day. Eric is a profession. He was always available to answer our questions and made the planning process simple. I highly recommend his services. His services were worth well beyond what we paid.

Katie
05/10/2014

Eric was very helpful and easy to get a hold of. He kept are wedding going the entire night. He did a fantastic job with my special father daughter dance I asked him to put together for me! Can't say enough wonderful things about him or his service

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I had Blackwell Soundz for our wedding on April 3, 2014. Eric was awesome!! He interacted with everyone to make the party fun for everyone. He played a variety of music from our pre-selected playlist and allowed guests to participate by submitting songs. We absolutely loved working with Eric! Very professional, very responsive, and not to mention GREAT prices!! Thank you for a great day. All the guests complimented us on our choice for a DJ. We would definitely use you again!!

Services Used: DJ

Eric is the coolest DJ ever! Professional, prompt and courteous!! Awesome guy!!

Services Used: DJ

I had a wonderful experience working with Eric from Blackwell Soundz. He truly blessed me with his level of profesionalism and attentiveness. He was always available via email or phone to discuss the plans for the reception. He also offered great suggestions. Eric also took the time to learn the names of the wedding party as to be able to pronounce them correctly during the introductions. He was available for changes up to even the day of the wedding.

The reception was done beautifully. The atmosphere was just what we wanted. All the music we wanted to have played was played. Our guests never left the dance floor even with "clean" music being played. It was great. Eric even made up a dance to show the guests in which they were all fully engaged!

Overall, Eric was a pleasure to work with, and I would definitely recommend Blackwell Soundz to anyone.

Services Used: DJ

Our wedding was this past weekend and Eric made our reception so much fun! He was instrumental in finding the song for our first dance, played great music that wasn't too loud for guests who didn't dance and was very professional. For those of us who did dance, we had a blast! I would recommend Blackwell Soundz to anyone in need of an excellent, affordable and fun DJ. You will not regret it!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Eric was great, he made sure we were in constant communication throughout all the planning. He was reachable via text, E-mail, phone or regular mail. During the wedding he was energetic, fun, & every one of our guests loved him. He answered any questions the children had there and even let them spin music when they wanted to learn how to be a DJ.