Bishop Farm Rustic Barn Weddings

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
The ladies of bishop farm helped to truly make our wedding the best weekend of not only our lives but we've heard the same from some of our guests too! My mom and I decided to head to Bishop Farm the Wednesday before the wedding and the ladies welcomed us warmly and didn't mind that we wanted to get started setting up right away. The staff they have that helped set up tables/chairs and the clean up were amazing. I couldn't believe that everything was all boxed up and ready to go home when we woke up in the morning. The day of the wedding we were at the salon for some time but when we got back the ladies had already gotten done things I was going to do when we got back. Everytime I'd think "oh no I forgot the....." I'd turn around and see that they already did it! Our wedding was a weekend that I will never forget and honestly could not imagine it any better than what it was. Having friends and family staying at bishop farm with us was such a bonus I wish we could've stayed longer. If you are looking for a relaxed, fun, amazingly perfect place to get married - book bishop farm! I am hoping my friends will so i can go for another weekend!
Wedding: 10/19/2013

Debbie 1 Reviews
The Bride and Groom wanted a destination wedding amongst nature and the beautiful Fall Foliage. They wanted to have the wedding party & immediate family all together which Bishop Farm was able to accommodate with their 7 bedroom Farmhouse and 6 individual cottages onsite. They found it at Bishop Farm.
We arrived on the early before the wedding to start decorating the renovated Barn. What was so wonderful was the Salter Family & Casey (the wedding coordinator) made us feel at home; we felt they were a part of our family & the wedding event. Annie, Heather, Danny, Maggie & Casey worked hard and were always a step ahead of what we needed done. They were always waiting in the wings to make sure everything went off as planned.
You felt like you traveled back in time to your Grandmother's home with all the fond memories and Oh MY -those wonderful home-cooked breakfast's. They were truly made with love. (Thank you Maggie)
I am sure no matter what season you visit Bishop Farm it is lovely but the turning of the leaves and all the flowers were magnificent. Reflecting back on the week and all the questions I asked of them being the Mother of the Bride, I cannot remember anything they were not able to answer or accommodate for us.
What made this such a memorable experience was the sincere love Annie, Heather, Danny, Maggie and Casey showed to us and all our guests. They are such gracious hosts; you never got the feeling that they were just running a business but they loved what they were doing and wanted everyone to have a wonderful time. They made this wedding week-end so special to our families and to start the newlyweds off on the right foot with memories they will cherish for a lifetime.
Heather, Annie, Danny, Maggie and Casey- Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you did for us and a wonderful experience and friendship.

Wedding: 10/05/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sheena 1 Reviews
The overwhelming love, kindness, and feeling like your the only couple in the world are just 3 of the first things that come to mind when my new husband and I describe Bishop Farm! Our experience from the day we booked the venue, until the second we left was absolutely amazing! They think of everything to make the occasion fun, memorable and unique....even the morning of when one of the girls suggested ordering pizza to be delivered after the reception! We felt at home, between Annie running around with her cheese head on sunday during the Packers game, Maggie re-heating our wedding leftovers Sunday night and eating with us over a glass of wine, & Heather helping us pack and organize our barn "mess" on Sunday! If you want to have a worry free wedding (Kasey really knows how to decorate and cover ALL bases) at a beautiful venue that your guests will NEVER forget, Choose Bishop Farm! They really have a knack and beautiful hearts for this business! Thank you Maggie, Annie, Heather, & Kasey! You rock!!
Wedding: 09/14/2013

Duncan 2 Reviews
We had an incredible wedding at Bishop Farm. The location is stunning, surrounded by peaceful countryside. When we first showed up to check the place out it was the middle of winter and covered in snow but as soon as we saw the barn we were sold. Not only is it a stunning venue, with high ceilings and beams, but it is perfectly set up for a wedding - outside deck, staging area for the caterer, DJ booth, bar, storage space, two bathrooms and stunning chandeliers. Another great advantage to Bishop Farm is that we were able to come up early, settle in and stay the whole weekend. That way we really had time to enjoy our wedding. Close friends and family were staying onsite so it made for a lovely atmosphere. There are lots of options for the ceremony site but we decided to get married on the top field, which was perfect for what we wanted.

Now all this is well and good, but the real secret to Bishop Farm's success is the work of the incredible Salter girls. Maggie, Annie and Heather went above and beyond time and again to make sure everything worked out for us. They manage to combine being extremely professional with genuine warmth and our guests were fulsome in their praise of how welcome they felt. Many want to go back and visit. The Salters looked after us from the first time we visited and we felt very lucky to have the help us make it such a perfect day.

Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding at Bishop Farm made for the absolute best weekend of our lives. I'm not exaggerating when I say not a single thing went wrong! Heather, Annie, Maggie, Danny, and Kasey (and our furry friends, Martha and Gigi!) made us feel right at home from the start. They didn't hesitate to get their hands dirty with DIY projects, help us plan minute details of our ceremony, or organize last minute cab pick ups for the rehearsal dinner. I was completely relaxed throughout the wedding planning process, through the day of the wedding because I knew they are on top of everything! From vendor recommendations, to providing signature drink recipes, they helped with every detail! And with a smile - they are seriously the sweetest family!
What makes Bishop Farm and the people who live/own/work there so special is all the care they put into the details. From Maggie's fresh baked banana bread at breakfast, to the stunning gardens on the grounds, to their awesome walky talky system so the day ran totally smoothly, they put thought, effort and love into everything they do. The grounds are perfectly manicured, the rooms in the inn and cottages could not be cuter or cleaner, and the barn is absolutely stunning. None of us wanted to leave when Sunday morning came. I cannot give higher praise or a better recommendation to Bishop Farm!
Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't say enough good things about Bishop Farm and the family that runs it. Maggie, Annie, Heather, Dan and their entire staff was friendly, extremely helpful, and very professional. They were excellent at staying in contact with us throughout the whole planning phase. Working with them really helped relieve the stress of preparing for such a big event. It seemed that they always had things taken care of and were one step ahead of us. Their Bed and Breakfast and Barn and Cottages are beautiful, well cared for, clean, comfortable and the perfect mix of old New England charm with modern amenities. The breakfast was excellent, with home-baked breads and great coffee. The beds are extremely comfortable! Everyone had a great time and really enjoyed themselves. We got nothing but positive feedback from all of our guests. Thanks for all your help and providing such a great place for a special weekend!
Wedding: 08/17/2013

Courtney 1 Reviews
There truly are not enough words to describe our wedding at Bishop Farm... mostly because it was an experience, a vacation, and a summation of feelings and unbelievable moments from beginning to end. Our entire planing process began by randomly stopping by, unannounced, and we were welcomed with open arms and given a full tour (this all occurring during the clean-up process of a wedding held that weekend). The owners of this absolutely gorgeous venue completely understand what it means to be gracious, flexible and have an unbelievable vision of elegant, rustic charm. They are well versed in wedding procedures, but it is so much more than that... This venue provides so many options in regards to ceremony and reception, and offers so many beautiful photo opportunities. To top it all off, there is nothing greater than filling the B&B and cottages with your friends and family and calling the place "home" for the duration. The most common feedback that we have heard is that the weekend was magical, and it truly was. We were at ease the entire weekend knowing that we were in good hands, and our guests could sense this as well. The charm is tangible and it's owners personable, and I strongly recommend Bishop Farm to others who are seeking this type of venue. We can't wait to go back!!
Wedding: 08/10/2013

Amy 1 Reviews
From the moment the phone was answered, Annie Salter, Inn Keeper and I were on the same page. She was so friendly and welcoming and excited or our wedding. Although the website was not as established as the other places we saw online, I needed to visit this location. Customer Service is one of the most important aspects during your wedding planning and day. It is so important to feel comfortable with your venue organizer and we absolutely did! They kept in touch with us... they were genuinely concerned in how our day went. They paid attention to details that my wife and I were too overwhelmed to deal with. The first time that we met, Annie ran down to the car with her arms open and instantly we felt connected. This may sound silly, but when you are planning your wedding, having someone on your side (other than family) to help you work through the details is important. We were given a list of venders to use but we were open to use whomever we wanted. It was all about us... and honestly when it is your wedding that is how it should be. Most of the venues told you how your day would proceed but Annie and Heather gave us a a rough timeline and let us make the decisions that would make our day the way we saw it. From getting all of our guests seated... helping organize the ceremony... keeping us on schedule...making sure that we were happy, they were perfect. We could not have asked for more. Not only was the staff amazing... but the barn and location killed it. We have people we have never met asking us where we were married because it was so beautiful. Bishop Farm is the most unique venue we saw and it was the best decision. Our wedding day would not have worked out as well and have been as beautiful had we went with a different location. Thank you Bishop Farm, Annie, Heather, Meg, Martha & Casey for making our day perfect. I hope you make many more dreams come true in the future!
Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't even begin to gush about Bishop Farm B&B as a wedding venue. From the first meeting the Salter team was kind, generous, informative, responsive and just all around wonderful people to work with. My husband and I worked very hard to plan our wedding the way we wanted it to be and everyone at Bishop was flexible and not only let us do what we want but worked with us to make it all happen.

Our guests were impressed and felt comfortable right away! And our families (kids and all) invaded the Bishop for the weekend and they handled it like pros! I think for years to come when we talk about our wedding someone will always bring up how amazing Annie, Heather and Maggie were to us and how sweet they were to our family.

Planning a wedding can be stressful but working with people like the Bishop make it all so much easier. Do yourselves a favor and get married here!

We can't wait to go back next year for a visit with our soon-to-be-born daughter!
-Jackie and Ryan
Wedding: 06/08/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
The Salter family at Bishop Farm B&B are an amazing group of folks who welcome you with open arms and make you feel like one of their own from the get-go :) they are amazing folks fo work with and will do anything to make your wedding the most special day in your life. my wife and I are honored to have had our rehearsal dinner and wedding at bishop farm and blessed to live in NH where we can visit Annie and her family and also spend our anniversaries at such a beautiful place! Bishop Farm is amazing venue, and the improvements they continue to make each year increases the value of having your special day at bishop farm. We would do it all over again in a heart beat :)

Kelly 1 Reviews
This venue was the best, everyone at the B&B went out of their way to make the day perfect. The barn setting could not have been more picturesque and is the perfect setting!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Do yourself a favor and book here! We had the most wonderful wedding at Bishop Farm - the stuff of dreams. The place is gorgeous. The owners and operators, the Salter family, make every guest, the vendors and the married couple themselves, feel SO special. Numerous people commented as to how they felt do welcome and were treated like family. Sarah, the events planner, is another amazing person associated with the farm - she is just so helpful, prompt and professional - not to mention, a wonderful person. You have do much choice and fkexibility when you come go the farm. It's really hard to find a venue that doesn't constrain you - but with bishop farm you are truly free to have the wedding that you want. And ibthink the best bit is that you have the place exclusively for a whole weekend - your guests can relax and enjoy it and you get to extend the party, if you like, and enjoy it all with them. You will not find hosts more willing to help or more wonderful! Check ut out gor yourself and you will soon see! The Kings
Wedding: 07/07/2012

Laura 1 Reviews
Maggie, Annie, Heather and Sarah are amazing, caring people who want your big day to be the best possible version of all that you've dreamed and planned for it to be. And importantly, they deliver on that. It sounds silly to be commenting on the owners and staff when reviewing a venue perhaps, but keep in mind that the physical venue is just the starting point. Bishop Farms is rustic and beautiful beyond belief. Stunning. Add on top of that very reasonable pricing, the friendliest and most flexible hosts and you've got yourself your dream wedding. We had guests travel from all over to get there (australia, Brazil, England, GA, MA) and it was so wonderful to share a whole wedding weekend with our nearest and dearest in the relaxing surrounds of the farm, not just a day! Bishop Farm Bed & Brrakfast is the best.
Wedding: 07/07/2012

Anonymous 3 Reviews
Bishop Farm was accommodating from Day 1. Working with the owners and wedding coordinator was so much fun and helpful with bouncing ideas off of them. Everything we wanted, they made happen. Thanks for such a memorable weekend and sharing this special time with us! We'd definitely go back and recommend this venue for anyone who is looking for a laid back venue with amazing photo ops!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I don't even know where to begin - from the moment I contacted Bishop Farm a year ago to inquire about holding my wedding there, they were nothing but fabulous. I live in Texas and so was apprehensive about planning a wedding long distance, but Sarah, their wedding coordinator, made it easy. She kept me on track, reminded me of what needed to be done, answered every question I had, helped me find solutions to every problem, and coordinated with vendors. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her!

The weekend of our wedding was wonderful! Everyone loved their rooms and cottages and felt right at home at the Inn. Sarah handled every little detail the day of the wedding and made sure everything was just how I wanted it. I remember people telling me that something would to wrong at my wedding and I should just accept it, but honestly, I can't think of anything I would have changed.

I recommend Bishop Farm B&B to anyone looking for a place to get married. They will work with you to create the day you want or, if you are like me and have no idea what you want, will help you create a wedding that is perfect for you!
Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I found Bishop Farm Bed and Breakfast online and from the first conversation I knew it was the place for us! Annie, who runs the B&B, is a firecracker and a ball of positive energy, she was not only willing but excited to be working with us to make our wedding special. She was flexible with everything we requested and the place felt like home. It offers 13 rooms including cottages so 25 family members got to stay with us on the farm. Sarah, the wedding coordinator was a perfect fit, she was happy and ready to help in every way possible. I would of been a mess the day of my wedding but she took on everything, I was happy, and the day turned out perfect. I cannot say enough kind things about these people and venue. Our entire weekend was magical. It started with customized lighting, BBQ & friends, to a beautiful ceremony, crazy party till 3 a.m, and a movie outdoors Sunday night to relax. HIGHLY recommended from a truly happy bride & groom!
Wedding: 09/10/2011
 603-838-2474
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire