Bilingual Wedding Ceremonies

Bodas en Epanol Bilingual Wedding Ceremonies

6440 N. Troy St.
BSMT APT
Chicago, IL 60645 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Catholic

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All I could say is that Lilian is the best! I made the perfect choice in having her performed my wedding ceremony. My guests were so touched by the ceremony and loved the layout of it. Thank you Lilian for your time in communicating with me, and mostly for the great ceremony!...I would definitely recommend her to anybody!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Lilian Dircio to officiate our wedding because she was professional from the start, quoting her fees, following-up and answering my questions. I think her fee is very reasonable.
She was very responsive, she emailed me twice to remind me to send her our vow selection and she detailed the ceremony very well.
I knew I made the right choice when my father and husband told me how great Lilian was at the ceremony before I arrived. She was organizing everyone, she was chipper, she was talking to everyone, she was just great! Our ceremony was outdoors, it was cold, it was raining and the wind just made it worse. Lilian didn't complain once, she didn't have a puss on because she had to work outside, as opposed to other people that were working our wedding.
The ceremony was beautiful.
Lilian spoke Spanish well and she was very upbeat.
I am very happy I chose Lilian to officiate our wedding. I am sure you will be too!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Nancy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recommend Lilian wedding Officiant 100% she is very professional very kind and flexible. she make you feel very comfortable also assures everything looks perfect for a ceremony. I am very happy with the services provided. thank you so much Lilian you are the best !!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
STACEY
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love the way that Lilian works with you to make your wedding unforgettable, i definitely recommend her services to everyone!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Sonia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lilian was awesome to work with! I even learned a few new things!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Kevin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lilian is great and easy to work with. Since we contacted about her availability for our wedding she was super helpful and professional. It was easy to communicate with her and decide on our ceremony details. From the beginning she outlines her and bride/grooms roles and expectations (&e.g., the ceremony's wording, vows, etc.). Most importantly on the wedding day she did an amazing job. Her tone is friendly, kind and official. We were super happy with our ceremony and would recommend Lilian to other couples.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lilian offers an amazing service for those who are looking for a bilingual ceremony. She is flexible and answers questions in a timely matter.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so pleased with the ceremony service Officiant Lilian performed. We were given the ability to delete or add portions from other ceremony selections, that allowed us to give it our own touch. Our guests, parents, and especially us were pleased with her service. It was not easy finding a bilingual Officiant and even though she was booked for the day she was flexible with her hours and I'm so happy we were able to have Lilian do our ceremony. It was beautiful and would reccommend her to my friends and family!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
Tania
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Lilian was great. We received many compliments regarding the ceremony. I feel like Lilian allowed us to individualize everything about it. I love that it was all bilingual so that my entire family could understand and that we could incorporate traditions. She provided a service that is very rare.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot put into words how thankful we are that we decided to choose Lilian as our officiant. She was the icing that made our special day so much more special! From the moment we first spoke, she made me feel so comfortable and helped with every step along the way. She made everything seem so simple when things started to feel overwhelming to us. Setting up the rehearsal was very smooth and Lilian was very open to our dates and times. She showed up and felt like family instantly! :) We received compliment after compliment regarding how gracefully the ceremony was performed and everything went exactly as planned! I will definately keep her in mind for future events and she is highly recommended in our book!

• Wedding: 02/09/2013
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lilian provided us with much needed support, wrapping up last minute details, and handling the flow of events. My partner and I were able to relax and enjoy our evening, assured all would go smoothly without having to stress over it!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Chandra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was able to provide a comprehensive and lovely ceremony for my familiy, friends, my husband, and I. I truly recommend her services for a unique simple wedding ceremony.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lilian was great! Me and Carlos are very young and had a lot of questions also we had very tight schedules and she was able to work with us in everything. Our ceromny was in the hall and she had very good ideas on how to make everything work she was very nice and my family loved the ceremony! Lilian makes everything very fun from the rehersal to the actually ceremony she is very funny and has a great personality!

• Wedding: 03/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lilian was a wonderful choice for an officiant! We were looking for a bilingual Spanish/English officiant for our wedding and contacted Lilian about a month in advance. She was great to work with and responded to all our questions and concerns in a timely manner. We ended up meeting up with her at a Starbucks to discuss what we were looking for for our wedding and she immediately made us feel comfortable. We did not want a religious ceremony, which she was happy doing. We were also able to edit the ceremony as we wished. We had a rehearsal the day before the wedding and Lilian was great-- we went through the rehearsal 3 times so everybody knew what they were doing. She explained everything very clearly in both English and Spanish for our families and was very professional. We received comments from our families about how great, energetic and professional she was. We would highly recommend Lilian's services!

• Wedding: 02/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so glad that I chose Lilian to perform my bilingual ceremony. She did an amazing job! I am American and my new husband is Mexican and she explained and helped me with the Hispanic traditions and their meanings. I was very pleased with her services and ideas.

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was looking for a spanish speaking officiant for about a month and found spanish speaking wedding ceremonies and i'm so glad I did. I did the simple wedding but lillian made it feel like the most special thing. Great service recomend to anyone =)

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
847-912-5269
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards