Best Booth Plus

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Photo booths are always fun for guests. Best Booth Plus provided great service for a GREAT price. Pictures were clean and clear. They had plenty of props. Provided a nice keepsake album for guests to write in. Money well spent.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented our photobooth through Best Booth Plus because they were SO much more reasonable than our photographer. The booth was in great condition and looked great, props were provided and people had a blast!! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I hired Best Booth Plus because someone had referred me to them, I will continue to refer them over and over again! Everyone had so much fun and it was one of our highlights of the wedding! They had a significant amount of props, the prints turned out amazing, I just absolutely love them!!!!!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would not change a thing about my wedding day and most importantly using best booth plus. It was the best decision we made. They are absolutely amazing. I can look at the pictures and remember the day perfectly and laugh all over again. Very helpful and great customer service.

Recently Married

Best Booth Plus was the hit at my wedding on 8/16/14 at the Adler Planetarium (Chicago, IL). The Photobooth was amazing with plenty of room inside for large groups, and the props were a blast! Best Booth Plus is the best deal out there for a photobooth and also offers the best all-inclusive package. Most other companies make you pay extra for anything except the photobooth (such as props). Best Booth Plus is inclusive of not only props, but also several print-outs of each photo strip for multiple guests. As the bride, my favorite part was that at the end of the evening, I was given a scrapbook full of of every photo strip that was taken that evening with guest messages alongside the photos. In addition, I was also given a burned CD in the scrapbook with digital copies of every photo strip. Worth every penny, would recommend them to any bride!

Lisa
08/02/2014

Very responsive, great set up and very professional. This is my second time using best photo booth and I will definitely use them again in the future!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything went very smoothly - the lady running the booth was great! She even helped me clip up my dress when it ripped :) Everyone had a great time in the booth!

Cheryl
07/26/2014

Very professional, any question asked the could answer. Also the ease of use was great it was the hit of my event. Thanks You are the Best Photo Booth.

Kathy
07/26/2014

The girl running the photo booth was extremely nice and helpful!

Recently Married

Best Booth Plus was so much fun and loved by us and all of our guests. From the get go, Rick was very prompt in his responses to my questions. Each group of guests received a laminated strip and access to download more strips online. Services include a clean booth, box of props, album that guests can write in (which we used as our guest book) and disc of the photo strips. Each strip was personalized with our names, wedding date and the color and design of our choosing at no extra cost! The attendant was also a sweetheart! Our guests couldn't stop talking about the "awesome photo booth" at our wedding.

Marla
07/20/2014

Would recommend Rick and his photo booth company to everyone ! Perfect night! A fun time had by all! He did all the work !

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best Booth Plus was an awesome addition to our reception at the Museum of Contemporary Art. For downtown Chicago, their prices are a total steal and include a scrapbook and box of props for the guests to use. Everyone had so much fun in the photo booth and the booth was big enough to comfortably fit 10 people at once. Rick also added a special design featuring the Chicago skyline on our photo strips at no additional charge. Thanks so much! We would definitely recommend Best Booth Plus for any event.

Recently Married

My guests loved the photo booth! This company is very unique because they customize the photo booth for the couple! They have a video of photos being taken in the booth while someone is in there so the people in line can watch. They provide a strip for the guest in a plastic cover as well as a personalized book for the couple! They are extremely nice and very easy to work with - very responsive! I would recommend this company without hesitation!

John
07/12/2014

They were on time, set up was great and everyone had a great time with photo booth!!! Will definitely use them again!!!

alberto
07/11/2014

Great service and props. My guests had a ton of fun. Scrapbook and dvd of puctures was a great touch.

Jayne
06/07/2014

Can't say enough about the photofrenzyfun that Rick provided for my daughter's wedding reception!!! Many thanks for the ease of making this aspect of the wedding perfect from beginning to end!!