Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering

Value
Flexibility
Joel
10/04/2014

Berwick Manor Catering made my life so much easier. Lets start with the food. It was delicious! It was exactly the same at the wedding as it was at the tasting. They made more than enough for us, which is amazing because leftovers are not a common occurrence with me. They wrapped the leftovers up for us neatly, and we were able to easily store them in our fridge.

Berwick did more than handle our food though. They were essential in the set up of the reception hall as well. We had centerpieces for about 30 tables. We dropped them off to Berwick ahead of time, along with all our alcohol and decorations. Then, they set up the entire reception for us! They transported our decorations and various items across Columbus and set them all up for us, which removed so much stress for us. I couldn't believe how helpful they were. Its like they couldn't say no.

They gave us a table layout of the reception hall, and we just wrote down what table numbers go where, and how many chairs to put up. And they did it! It was so nice not having to set up or tear down for the reception.

And to top it all off, their price point was well below all the other caterers we looked at. I can honestly say, that without Berwick, our wedding would not have been as successful as it was.

Recently Married

We used The Berwick Manor for our wedding and couldn't be happier with our choice!

Stephanie pretty much helped plan our entire wedding! Our venue was slightly unique (in the fact that it was a mansion with many small rooms) but Stephanie knew just how to set things up and helped me figure out our final layout.

Everyone raved about the food and how much there was and how good everything tasted! We had a fairly limited budget, but were still able to get everything we wanted! Their services include so much (linens, glassware, some tables) and they even helped move some chairs and set up tables!

The entire staff who were there the day of our wedding were so courteous, fun and flexible and worked so hard to make everything special & just the way we wanted!

We're so thankful we chose The Berwick Manor as our caterer

Services Used: Catering

We used Berwick for our wedding on September 20th at the Greek Orthodox Social Hall and I can't recommend them enough. From the very beginning we were impressed with their ability to work with our budget and we never regretted our decision to book with them! They allowed us to have multiple tastings which were fantastic. They were with us through the whole process helping us make decisions when it was needed and listening to what we wanted out of our day. The day of the event they were amazing and we got so many compliments on the food! Orlando and Stephanie truly were so easy and wonderful to work with and I'm so glad they were a part of our day, we never once worried about the food or the hall set-up and it was even better than I could imagine!

Services Used: Catering

The Berwick has catered many of our family’s events. As always their staff is kind, courteous and very professional. I just had my wedding at Little Brook Meadows in Lancaster. Stephanie’s experience brought my entire wedding together, and she also coordinated my bridal shower! She guided us through every decision from sashes and table cloths to signature drinks. She gave suggestions that I would never have thought about myself and kept everything moving smoothly at the reception. On the wedding day Orlando being the kind-hearted man that he truly cares about me, my family, and our guests by never doing anything halfway like you see with most catering companies. Being that our venue was so far away, Orlando and his staff prepared everything fresh on site instead of preparing it before and reheating it. Our family and friends are still calling and complementing. The Berwick made this a day to remember for all of us! A Special thank you from our family to Orlando and the Susi Family.

Paula
08/23/2014

I would definitely recommend The Berwick! Their food and service were just amazing! They did an outstanding job catering our daughter's wedding held at Jorgensen Farms in Westerville. Since we do not live in the area, it was quite a challenge planning an out of town wedding. The Berwick was recommended to us by a friend whose brother also had his wedding catered by them. It was the very best decision we could have made hiring them for our caterer. From the very first phone call to Stephanie, until the end of the wedding reception, she was so kind, helpful and very attentive! The food tasting was awesome and everything was so delicious, it was difficult choosing our menu, as we loved everything. Their prices are also very reasonable. All of our guests were very pleased with their meal and commented that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding reception. To Stephanie and the entire Berwick Staff, I compliment you on a superb job and an awesome meal!!

Recently Married

We have worked with Berwick many times in the past for events and they always provide delicious food and amazing service. We were so glad that they were able to cater our wedding reception at the Walter Commons at St. Charles. The staff went above and beyond and were very accommodating to all of my last minute changes as the bride. TJ and Stephanie were so helpful and willing to answer any and all questions we had leading up to the event. The wedding day was fabulous, all of our guests loved the prime rib dinner as well as the delicious appetizers Berwick provided. Can't say enough good things about this company and would definitely recommend them to anyone. You can't go wrong with Berwick!

Cindy
08/09/2014

Working with everyone at Berwick was wonderful. They could not do enough for us. The word "no" was never used! We consider ourselves "foodies." We are ethnic ,my sister is a caterer and Berwicks food was flavorful and delicious.

Recently Married

Berwick's efforts throughout were absolutely nailed! The Mrs. and I had an absolute blast at the reception (as did the guests in attendance!) and we were so pleased with the services that they were able to offer us. They went above & beyone to ensure that the venue and the food was spectacular!

Our family & friends all couldn’t stop gushing on how fantastic the food was – not easy in a crowded room full of Italians! Truly, the Berwick team (TJ, Stephanie, & Crew) has tons to be proud of – first class effort all the way! Thanks again!

Mary Ginn
07/04/2014

The entire Berwick staff was excellent. They were very accommodating and professional. The food was delicious, plentiful and timely. T.J. and staff were awesome. We couldn't have asked for a better experience! Looking forward to our next wedding!!

Recently Married

Berwick was absolutely wonderful to work with. From the taste testing (where we brought both sides of our families) to the wedding reception to them following up with us... they were absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend Berwick!

Recently Married

I am so happy that I used Berwick to cater my wedding. The service is above and beyond and the food was excellent. I have gotten so many comments from my guests since that wedding of how wonderful the food was at the reception and what a great job my caterer did for me. EVERYONE was pleased. Berwick is everything you could want from a caterer and then some.

Leslie
06/14/2014

Everyone at Berwick was absolutely phenomonal! We had so much fun at our tastings and the food was awesome! The day of the wedding Stephanie and Orlando went ABOVE AND BEYOND! They truly exceeded my expectations!! We are still receiving compliments on the meal our family and friends shared at our wedding. We cannot wait to go to back for our anniversaries!

Allison
06/07/2014

My husband and I loved doing business with TJ and Orlando. They were willing to do whatever it took to make everything work and make sure we got everything we needed. The food was amazing and all of our guests were pleasantly surprised! We all felt comfortable talking to the employees about any questions were had and responded fast to emails! Any catering events in our future we will be contacting them!

Thank you so much Berwick!

The Weisgarber's

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
bethany
05/25/2014

Berwick catered my daughters wedding at Bryn Du in Granville this past Memorial day weekend. I cannot say enough about this family..They are thoroughly wonderful in all aspects of their business. They all actually became like family to us throughout the months and weeks leading up to the wedding. They are everything you want in a caterer. Your experience starts out with a tasting at their facility in Columbus..where you are sent home with boxes of leftovers. And the food is heavenly..was hard to choose what we wanted. Then Stephanie worked with us to plan our event. She is so patient and informative. She was always pleasant throughout the many phone calls and questions I directed to her. I could not of pulled this off with out her expertise and suggestions. Love that girl! Then as the date came closer we met with TJ at Bryn Du to go over every detail..from where things would be to the timeline to what they actually do for you...which is EVERYTHING! You dont have to lift a finger..Tj also met with us another time just a couple weeks before the wedding to finalize things. He answered questions, made suggestions and completely put our minds at ease. He is a jewel! When the day did arrive, they and their staff were wonderful. Orlando is the Master Chef and he is excellent! He actually cooked the prime rib on the grill outside right at the wedding site. It smelled wonderful. He is so talented. I wish he had a restuarant we could go to because I will miss his food. And he is so personable.. I felt like I had known him all my life..very down to earth guy! The staff were all terrific..from the bartenders, to the kitchen staff to the servers, to the cake cutters...They were professional, but never complained and were always smiling and asking if they could do something for you. I cannot say a single negative comment about anything. And at the end of the night we didnt have to do anything. They clean up the venue..box everything up, organize it , so all you have to do is pick up and go. Not only that but all the leftover food is put in containers for you to take home..We are so glad we chose Berwick to be our caterers. They are definately the Top of their profession in the Columbus and surrounding area. You will be completely satisfied if you choose them, as well. Thank you so much Stephanie,TJ,Orlando and all your wonderful staff..You made my daughter's Fairy Tale Wedding a reality!

Mark & Donna
05/24/2014

Just wanted to say thank you to you and your outstanding staff. The food you catered for our Rehearsal Dinner at the Robbins Hunter Museum on Saturday was absolutely amazing. Along with the amazing food was the service your staff provided. We could not of asked for a more perfect evening. There was not one individual there that did not come and comment to my husband and I how delicious the food was. The staff was very attentive to every aspect of the service. We had the pleasure of experiencing your outstanding food and service once again the following evening at our sons wedding.

If you are looking for a caterer that pays close attention to detail and provides you with the best food we have ever had at events of this kind The Berwick should be your choice. All it will take is for you to schedule a taste testing appointment and you will have the pleasure of experiencing for yourself their amazing food. There was not one item that we tasted that we did not love.

Once again thank you so much for making our celebration weekend in Granville Ohio a very memorable one.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Berwick Manor was an absolute delight to work with! We first got to meet Stephanie who made sure that we had the best of options, given that most of our guests were West Africans. All the appetizers were such a great hit, especially the chicken wings. Our guests were all so filled so much so that there was no room for the entree! I was told many of the children who were very picky eaters enjoyed them too. My guests kept talking about those wings even days after the wedding.
All the staff was great to work with. Since our wedding was being catered for offsite, we were so thrilled when Stephanie informed us that set up and tear down were all included in our final bill. Stephanie made sure that all aspects of the menu was covered including substitutions made upon request. Orlando coordinated our taste test and helped us arrange for colored linens from a different vendor. Joey was onsite with other members of staff for set up and the staff on the day of the wedding did an amazing job too. The only one thing though about staff on the day of the wedding is that we were informed by the reception hall manager that the room wasn't vacuumed after tear down. Perhaps it was an oversight...but something keep in mind next time :).
Overall, we had an awesome experience with Berwick Manor and will highly recommend them to anyone who needs catering services. We will also use them again whenever we need their services in the future!