Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with the Berwick has been a great experience. The food is divine and staff so supportive and helpful! Our reception space abruptly closed on us and we had been booked with the Berwick for a while. When we told them we were switching to a venue who required we used their catering the staff at Berwick was extremely understanding given the circumstances. They refunded our deposit no questions ask. While we didn't experience their full services we think this shows a great deal of integrity, hospitality, and the quality of service that Berwick provides. We will absolutely use them in the future for any catering needs! They truly take care of you.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were great with the increase in my guest and the food is great

Patty
06/13/2015

Berwick Manor Banquet Center and Catering provided me with the best service and the best food possible at the wedding reception I held outdoors at my home. From the initial meeting to determine my needs, to the tasting experience and right on through the reception and final clean-up, their expertise was impressive and invaluable, helping me through an extremely stressful time (thunderstorms and other challenges) with calm in the midst of the storm (literally), good cheer, fantastic service, delicious food and professionalism at all times during the event. They are the best!

Recently Married

Berwick was absolutely amazing. The were so accommodating and always allowed us to stop by and ask any questions we had. They would invite us to other events happening in our space, so we could get a feel of the different layouts/design options. On top of that, they were so knowledgable about all of the fine details and were patient with us as we made final choices. They went above and beyond and never made me feel like a chore or annoyance. I would recommend Berwick to anyone looking for delicious food, friendly/courteous staff, and someone to help ease the stress of your event!

Bonnie
03/14/2015

The reception was amazing!!! Of course, St. Charles is so beautiful that people were in awe that had not been there before!
The set up, lighting, candles…all was gorgeous!
The bars were set up so well & everyone was so friendly!
The food was outstanding & everyone was raving about it! Of course the talk of the town was the ravioli! That was award winning!!!!!!!

TJ was so helpful in getting all the alcohol, ping pong table, etc to and from our house.
He is a wonderful guy!

Thanks so much Berwick Catering for making our daughter’s wedding reception outstanding and above & beyond!!!
We will brag about you all for years!

We are fans!!!

Bonnie & Milt

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I recently worked with Berwick to cater our wedding reception with about 100 guests.

TJ, Stephanie, and Orlando were all wonderful to work with. They have extensive expertise and experience with catering weddings and will walk you through the process.

The food was delicious!! We ended up going with 3 passed appetizers, 3 buffet stations, and beer/wine bar, and a coffee/tea/flavored water station. Everything was a huge hit! Everyone complimented us on the variety, quality, and quantity of food provided, as well as the excellent service provided by the servers.

Berwick's staff did several things during the wedding that I wasn't anticipating, but really appreciated, such as gathering up the remaining appetizers and serving them at the head table for dinner, since me and my groom, as well as our wedding party, did not get to enjoy them at the cocktail hour since we were taking photos.

Cost wise- Berwick was by far the best value I could find in Columbus. They really seem to strive to offer excellent service at a fair and competitive price- which is exactly what they did :)

Give them a call! They're a great, family-run business, that exceeded my expectations

Recently Married

They we were incredible to work with from beginning to end. We are still receiving compliments regarding how delicious the food was at the reception!

Joel
10/04/2014

Berwick Manor Catering made my life so much easier. Lets start with the food. It was delicious! It was exactly the same at the wedding as it was at the tasting. They made more than enough for us, which is amazing because leftovers are not a common occurrence with me. They wrapped the leftovers up for us neatly, and we were able to easily store them in our fridge.

Berwick did more than handle our food though. They were essential in the set up of the reception hall as well. We had centerpieces for about 30 tables. We dropped them off to Berwick ahead of time, along with all our alcohol and decorations. Then, they set up the entire reception for us! They transported our decorations and various items across Columbus and set them all up for us, which removed so much stress for us. I couldn't believe how helpful they were. Its like they couldn't say no.

They gave us a table layout of the reception hall, and we just wrote down what table numbers go where, and how many chairs to put up. And they did it! It was so nice not having to set up or tear down for the reception.

And to top it all off, their price point was well below all the other caterers we looked at. I can honestly say, that without Berwick, our wedding would not have been as successful as it was.

Recently Married

We used The Berwick Manor for our wedding and couldn't be happier with our choice!

Stephanie pretty much helped plan our entire wedding! Our venue was slightly unique (in the fact that it was a mansion with many small rooms) but Stephanie knew just how to set things up and helped me figure out our final layout.

Everyone raved about the food and how much there was and how good everything tasted! We had a fairly limited budget, but were still able to get everything we wanted! Their services include so much (linens, glassware, some tables) and they even helped move some chairs and set up tables!

The entire staff who were there the day of our wedding were so courteous, fun and flexible and worked so hard to make everything special & just the way we wanted!

We're so thankful we chose The Berwick Manor as our caterer

Services Used: Catering

We used Berwick for our wedding on September 20th at the Greek Orthodox Social Hall and I can't recommend them enough. From the very beginning we were impressed with their ability to work with our budget and we never regretted our decision to book with them! They allowed us to have multiple tastings which were fantastic. They were with us through the whole process helping us make decisions when it was needed and listening to what we wanted out of our day. The day of the event they were amazing and we got so many compliments on the food! Orlando and Stephanie truly were so easy and wonderful to work with and I'm so glad they were a part of our day, we never once worried about the food or the hall set-up and it was even better than I could imagine!

Services Used: Catering

The Berwick has catered many of our family’s events. As always their staff is kind, courteous and very professional. I just had my wedding at Little Brook Meadows in Lancaster. Stephanie’s experience brought my entire wedding together, and she also coordinated my bridal shower! She guided us through every decision from sashes and table cloths to signature drinks. She gave suggestions that I would never have thought about myself and kept everything moving smoothly at the reception. On the wedding day Orlando being the kind-hearted man that he truly cares about me, my family, and our guests by never doing anything halfway like you see with most catering companies. Being that our venue was so far away, Orlando and his staff prepared everything fresh on site instead of preparing it before and reheating it. Our family and friends are still calling and complementing. The Berwick made this a day to remember for all of us! A Special thank you from our family to Orlando and the Susi Family.

Paula
08/23/2014

I would definitely recommend The Berwick! Their food and service were just amazing! They did an outstanding job catering our daughter's wedding held at Jorgensen Farms in Westerville. Since we do not live in the area, it was quite a challenge planning an out of town wedding. The Berwick was recommended to us by a friend whose brother also had his wedding catered by them. It was the very best decision we could have made hiring them for our caterer. From the very first phone call to Stephanie, until the end of the wedding reception, she was so kind, helpful and very attentive! The food tasting was awesome and everything was so delicious, it was difficult choosing our menu, as we loved everything. Their prices are also very reasonable. All of our guests were very pleased with their meal and commented that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding reception. To Stephanie and the entire Berwick Staff, I compliment you on a superb job and an awesome meal!!

Recently Married

We have worked with Berwick many times in the past for events and they always provide delicious food and amazing service. We were so glad that they were able to cater our wedding reception at the Walter Commons at St. Charles. The staff went above and beyond and were very accommodating to all of my last minute changes as the bride. TJ and Stephanie were so helpful and willing to answer any and all questions we had leading up to the event. The wedding day was fabulous, all of our guests loved the prime rib dinner as well as the delicious appetizers Berwick provided. Can't say enough good things about this company and would definitely recommend them to anyone. You can't go wrong with Berwick!

Cindy
08/09/2014

Working with everyone at Berwick was wonderful. They could not do enough for us. The word "no" was never used! We consider ourselves "foodies." We are ethnic ,my sister is a caterer and Berwicks food was flavorful and delicious.

Recently Married

It has been multiple months since our wedding, but the more I think back about this incredible day I have realized that Berwick's truly made my reception one of a kind. Our guests raved about our food!!! They were all blown away by the quality... not a single person was disappointed. Also, several of our guests have food allergies and Berwick's was extremely accommodating. TJ and his team were amazing to work with…they were extremely thoughtful about every aspect of my reception and even brought forth ideas that I didn't originally envision.

Recently Married

Berwick's efforts throughout were absolutely nailed! The Mrs. and I had an absolute blast at the reception (as did the guests in attendance!) and we were so pleased with the services that they were able to offer us. They went above & beyone to ensure that the venue and the food was spectacular!

Our family & friends all couldn’t stop gushing on how fantastic the food was – not easy in a crowded room full of Italians! Truly, the Berwick team (TJ, Stephanie, & Crew) has tons to be proud of – first class effort all the way! Thanks again!