Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with the Berwick has been a great experience. The food is divine and staff so supportive and helpful! Our reception space abruptly closed on us and we had been booked with the Berwick for a while. When we told them we were switching to a venue who required we used their catering the staff at Berwick was extremely understanding given the circumstances. They refunded our deposit no questions ask. While we didn't experience their full services we think this shows a great deal of integrity, hospitality, and the quality of service that Berwick provides. We will absolutely use them in the future for any catering needs! They truly take care of you.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were great with the increase in my guest and the food is great

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The entire Berwick team was incredible during our entire planning process and fulfilled all of our expectations for our wedding day. They were very helpful during the planning process in regards to our tasting(s), venue setup, menu, and the amount of items, food, and beverages necessary. They were very flexible with each detail and request we wanted. They also were very accommodating for our friends/family with certain dietary restrictions. The food is incredible and we received many compliments such as, "this is the best wedding food we've ever had!" I highly recommend Berwick =)

Gary
07/11/2015

Berwick did our rehearsal dinner and the wedding reception. We had a four course Italian meal for the rehearsal and the meal was outstanding. The reception was equally as good. The service was as good as it gets. The bartenders were very personable and the timing of the service was perfect

Tanya and mike
07/04/2015

Stephanie and tj were absolutely amazing. When we called they would answer any questions we had. They made our reception amazing. The food was outstanding and very well priced! If we need catering done again we would definitely use them. Thank you so much Stephanie for everything you did. You really put us at ease on our wedding day. We didn't have to worry about anything.

Katherine
07/04/2015

Yes! Berwick Manor was an exceptional company to use for the wedding. They had never been to the venue I picked before, so we met there before the event and coordinated everything together. Orlando and Stephanie specifically were VERY helpful and responsive. We completely changed our menu several months before the event to which they said "no problem". The staff helped with the event coordination and made the evening move very smoothly. Their assistance was absolutely over the top (in the best way possible) and I couldn't be more thankful. Thank you for the delicious meals (my guests had many compliments to share regarding their meals), thank you for helping with the cocktail tables, thank you for your helpful service staff, and thank you for your thorough clean up afterwards. I absolutely recommend them to cater any event you may plan.

Renee
06/20/2015

We could not have been more pleased with The Berwick for my daughter's wedding. Stephanie and Orlando were wonderful to work with from everything to choosing a menu to working with all of the last-minute details. The crew that worked the event were friendly and accommodating. The wedding guests raved about the food and how much there was to choose from. We would recommend them for any event and look forward to using them again when our next daughter gets married.

Patty
06/13/2015

Berwick Manor Banquet Center and Catering provided me with the best service and the best food possible at the wedding reception I held outdoors at my home. From the initial meeting to determine my needs, to the tasting experience and right on through the reception and final clean-up, their expertise was impressive and invaluable, helping me through an extremely stressful time (thunderstorms and other challenges) with calm in the midst of the storm (literally), good cheer, fantastic service, delicious food and professionalism at all times during the event. They are the best!

Deb
06/13/2015

I have lived in Dublin, Ohio for over twenty years and in that time, had enjoyed Berwick food at various events, I always thought the food was delicious, and tasted like it was made by my favorite circle of aunts and grandmas back home! However, I had never met the actual people behind the delicious food.

Spring forward 13 years and all of a sudden, we are interviewing caterers! Orlando and TJ set us at ease. They walked us through what we might consider, and answered my litany of questions about how menu items were prepared! Treated us like family, and that is how we felt on The Big Day!

From kitchen to wait staff to bartenders, the Berwick family was OUR family for the day! Best service I could ever hope for! I was almost speechless when we walked into Walters Commons for our 300 guest event. They had set everything up to our highest expectations and beyond! The food was outstanding....our guests are still abuzz about the crab-stuffed sole, homemade gnocchi with vodka sauce, and chicken Marsala! There was an abundance of servings for our family-style service and grand appetizer bar. And that late-night mashed potato bar to rejuvenate our dancing guests? It was celestial, really.

I had told Orlando and TJ that our guests would be very excited for the reception because our friends and family know how I treat and serve our guests at home gatherings. We wanted the same feeling at the wedding.... And boy did we receive!

My best recommendation about Berwuck is when I am ever hosting another large event where I need professionalized service, quality of product and ease of organizing, I have my people. And My People are Berwick Catering:) Welcome to MY family, Berwick!

Luz
05/30/2015

Berwick was simply wonderful! The food was delicious and they were very professional. I don't think anyone could have done any better!! I will definitely recommend them and I will for sure be calling them back to cater our next event.

Ann and Tom
05/29/2015

What a truly lovely experience. Orlando, T J and Stephanie and their staff offer Quality Service and Product. The consultation, planning, tasting, offerings of food, linens, decorative accents, set up and a caring ear are all included with their exceptional service. Most of our questions were answered before we even had a chance to ask them. They are a very popular caterer in the central Ohio area, yet they make and take the time to respond to emails and phone calls promptly and professionally. The value was more than we expected. The flavor of the food is the best we have ever tasted. The compliments from family and friends from all over the USA stating that the food was delicious and the best tasting they had ever had were numerous. The Berwick staff and Susi family could not have been more helpful and willing to make all of our wishes come true. Our experience was stress free and all inclusive to our reception dining needs. We Highly Recommend The Berwick for any of your catering needs. Dear Susi family, you have made a forever memory for our family a very happy one. For this we thank you so very much.

Services Used: Catering

The food and the staff at Berwick Manor are simply amazing!! I loved how personable the staff was and that it's a family business. The food was awesome!! We had many compliments on it! The server staff were very attentive and on the ball. The bartender was great! Since we were able to setup our venue on a Friday, Berwick's staff came out and helped setup the tables for us on Friday! I was completely impressed! They were extremely helpful and very responsive. Everyone was professional and everything ran so smoothly! I couldn't have asked for a better caterer! Berwick Manor made our wedding day even more memorable and I would definitely use them again!!

Private User
Recently Married

Berwick was absolutely amazing. The were so accommodating and always allowed us to stop by and ask any questions we had. They would invite us to other events happening in our space, so we could get a feel of the different layouts/design options. On top of that, they were so knowledgable about all of the fine details and were patient with us as we made final choices. They went above and beyond and never made me feel like a chore or annoyance. I would recommend Berwick to anyone looking for delicious food, friendly/courteous staff, and someone to help ease the stress of your event!

Bonnie
03/14/2015

The reception was amazing!!! Of course, St. Charles is so beautiful that people were in awe that had not been there before!
The set up, lighting, candles…all was gorgeous!
The bars were set up so well & everyone was so friendly!
The food was outstanding & everyone was raving about it! Of course the talk of the town was the ravioli! That was award winning!!!!!!!

TJ was so helpful in getting all the alcohol, ping pong table, etc to and from our house.
He is a wonderful guy!

Thanks so much Berwick Catering for making our daughter’s wedding reception outstanding and above & beyond!!!
We will brag about you all for years!

We are fans!!!

Bonnie & Milt

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I recently worked with Berwick to cater our wedding reception with about 100 guests.

TJ, Stephanie, and Orlando were all wonderful to work with. They have extensive expertise and experience with catering weddings and will walk you through the process.

The food was delicious!! We ended up going with 3 passed appetizers, 3 buffet stations, and beer/wine bar, and a coffee/tea/flavored water station. Everything was a huge hit! Everyone complimented us on the variety, quality, and quantity of food provided, as well as the excellent service provided by the servers.

Berwick's staff did several things during the wedding that I wasn't anticipating, but really appreciated, such as gathering up the remaining appetizers and serving them at the head table for dinner, since me and my groom, as well as our wedding party, did not get to enjoy them at the cocktail hour since we were taking photos.

Cost wise- Berwick was by far the best value I could find in Columbus. They really seem to strive to offer excellent service at a fair and competitive price- which is exactly what they did :)

Give them a call! They're a great, family-run business, that exceeded my expectations

Private User
Recently Married

They we were incredible to work with from beginning to end. We are still receiving compliments regarding how delicious the food was at the reception!