Bent Creek Country Club

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

Courtney 2 Reviews
Top-notch...that is how we would describe Bent Creek's staff and venue. The staff was so accommodating and went above and beyond just for us. If we had any questions or concerns, they were prompt and happy to make things work. We had many details involved in our wedding and they made the night perfect and better than we could ever had imagined.
Thanks to the staff, they made our dream wedding happen!
Wedding: 09/22/2012

Meg 1 Reviews
Bent Creek was the perfect venue for our wedding. The service was fantastic, Shannon was soo accomodating and helpful and everyone raved about the food! I would recommend anyone to have their event at Bent Creek!
Wedding: 07/28/2012
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The staff members were all great to work with. We had our ceremony and reception at Bent Creek. We were planning to have our ceremony outside until the heat advisory hit the area. A few days before the wedding we decided to move the ceremony inside, and it was the best decision we made. The staff was very accommodating to the changes. We had a beautiful wedding and cannot speak more highly of the staff. Thank you to Bent Creek for making our wedding memorable.
Wedding: 06/30/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashley 2 Reviews
I was very pleased with my wedding reception at Bent Creek. The staff was pleasant and courteous; the food was hot and delicious; the room, flowers, table set up were perfect; and the venue, including meeting room, balcony and golf course was absolutely beautiful.
Wedding: 06/16/2012
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The service that my husband and I received, along with our guests, was exceptional. Shannon was very responsive and paid close attention to detail, at times pointing things out or making suggestions that we hadn't thought about. The reception was beautfiul and the service and food were outstanding. We have received so many compliments from family and friends about Bent Creek and would absolutely recommend using the venue.
Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bent Creek was extremely professional and made our wedding day perfect. It was everything we could have hoped for and so much more. They were able to accomodate all our needs and even provided special touches for things we didnt think of. They are willing to make your special day exactly what you dreamed of and help make it even better than what you dreampt. We were absolutely impressed with how wonderful the food was and all of our guests were pleased with the service. They were able to make sure all 200 of our guests felt special and took such great care of them all. I would highly recommend Bent Creek to any of my friends and even strangers for any type of function. They were off the charts in our books.
Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bent Creek was a great place to have my wedding reception! Shannon Wanger who is in charge of wedding planning was great to work with and got back to me very quickly with any emails I would send her and was very flexible if I needed to change anything as the wedding day got closer. I liked that she made a schedule of how the evening would flow so I knew what was happening at what times. The day of the wedding the staff was amazing and I got so many compliments on how great the food was. I highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a great place to have their wedding reception.
Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The staff was very professional and attentive to details and needs. The whole experience from start to finish was so stress-free. When we arrived, everything was exactly how we had planned it!
Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bent Creek is a wonderful location for a wedding. Besides the pure beauty of grounds, the interior is grand and they have many options for locations from patios to the grand ballroom. The staff are really engaging and find ways to make the little details super easy for you. We highly recommend Bent Creek.
Wedding: 06/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We got married in a church and had our reception at Bent Creek. We looked at a wide variety of reception locations and are so happy we chose Bent Creek! The whole experience was wonderful! They were so accomodating from the beginning to the end of our planning. The actual reception was perfect. The food was AMAZING and our guests loved being able to be outside on the balcony for the cocktail hour and during the reception. We also received feedback from our guests as to how friendly and unobtrusive the wait staff were throughout the night. They even helped us load everything to take home after the reception. We also loved being able to go out on the golf course to take pictures. I could go on and on. We worked with Shannon from about 2 weeks before the wedding until the wedding day. She did a great job. Again, we are so happy we chose Bent Creek!
Wedding: 05/28/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The staff at Bent Creek was absolutely wonderful to work with. Throughout the 1 year we were engaged, they helped us through every step of the planning process and were very flexible when I wanted to add on or change details. They are a friendly, fun and will make you feel so very special on your big day. There is not a thing I would change about our wedding reception, people are still talking about what an amazing time they had AND how awesome the food was. I would highly recommend Bent Creek to an future brides looking for a beautiful, classic and all-around fun wedding!
Wedding: 02/18/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The staff at Bent Creek were friendly and easy to reach with questions. The facility is beautiful, and our guests couldn't stop commenting on how great the food was! Overall a wonderful experience, I would definitely recommend Bent Creek to other brides in the Lancaster area!
Wedding: 06/05/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5

LancBride2010 4 Reviews
We had our reception at BCC with 85 guests. The pre-planning with Cynthia (event manager) went really smoothly. She was flexible with the menu based on our budget restrictions, and reminded us that we could always add an item last minute if we had some "found" money! The response time when working out the details via email did lag at times and took some extra follow up.
The entree we chose was chicken and crab cake. The guests raved about this meal! They absolutely loved it. We also got a lot of compliments on how great the service was too. The ballroom is beautiful and was the perfect size for our group with 11 rounds of 8 - 10 people, "sweetheart" table, and a dance floor. We were supposed to use the patio for the cocktail hour, but rain forced us inside. Again, Cynthia was great about contacting us at the church to find out if this move was ok. Thankfully we had only planned on using one portion of the ballroom for the reception, so they just opened up the wall partition and put the bar and punch in that area.
FYI. we did not have a member of BCC sponsor us to use this venue. Instead, we paid a larger deposit that was used towards the final cost.
In the end, I highly recommend you go visit the Country Club and Cynthia to find out if this is the right venue for your wedding. We loved our experience and highly recommend it.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
This venue was gorgeous, we got such great photos from our wedding day. The staff was very professional and the communication was great. They were also flexible with customizing our dinner menu.

The only negative feedback I have is not with the venue or staff itself, but with the country club members. The venue allows you to use the clubs changing room for the day but that is shared with the members. We had a very rude member ask us to have our 2 year old ring bearer removed from the ladies locker room because he was a boy. She was so rude to us in front of him that she practically put him to tears.
Wedding: 06/23/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bent Creek has an outstanding facility. I was nervous because a few months before my wedding the event coordinator stepped down from the position. Stephanie, the new event coordinator made sure that I felt comfortable and was extremely accommodating. She was a pleasure to work with and helped to make my special day very enjoyable!
Wedding: 08/06/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0

Christina 5 Reviews
Food was excellent. Service was great. Break down post event seemed a little chaotic. But overall it was an amazing wedding! Thanks!
Wedding: 07/21/2012
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
 717-560-7700
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire