Bent Creek Country Club

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bent Creek did a fantastic job for our Wedding..
The food was fantastic...
The Staff did a great job...
Conrad and Jen were great to work with and made it all easy !

Loved it !

Bent Creek Country Club responded with the following comments:

Congratulations Mrs. South! It was a pleasure having such a gorgeous couple begin their journey together at the club. Your energetic wedding party and guests made it a night no one will forget! Thank you for your kind words and we hope you'll return for your anniversary!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bent creek did a great job the night of our wedding. Everything we asked for they made happen. The food was delicious and the guests raved about it! Staff was very friendly.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I both just recently tied the knot on May 24 2014. We had immaculate service at Bent Creek. The ceremony was absolutely amazing and set up accordingly. The reception and hors d' eurves hour was simply exquisite. They incorporated all little touches from our ceremony to our reception. From the flower petals along the isle way to adding them around our sweetheart table and cake table. They nicely set up our guestbook and card box and incorporated our flower girl baskets spilling petals onto the table to make it look even more beautifully. The staff was so attentive at our every need or want. Very nice. We were accommodated in the early afternoon while getting ready with champagne and orange juice. Along with a simple lunch that you could pick anything from the menu. They also invited us back for our one year anniversary to have dinner on them. I will rave about our experience for always. Thank you so much again for helping to make our day a wonderful success.
Mr. & Mrs. Jason Noll

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Top-notch...that is how we would describe Bent Creek's staff and venue. The staff was so accommodating and went above and beyond just for us. If we had any questions or concerns, they were prompt and happy to make things work. We had many details involved in our wedding and they made the night perfect and better than we could ever had imagined.
Thanks to the staff, they made our dream wedding happen!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bent Creek was the perfect venue for our wedding. The service was fantastic, Shannon was soo accomodating and helpful and everyone raved about the food! I would recommend anyone to have their event at Bent Creek!

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Meg
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff members were all great to work with. We had our ceremony and reception at Bent Creek. We were planning to have our ceremony outside until the heat advisory hit the area. A few days before the wedding we decided to move the ceremony inside, and it was the best decision we made. The staff was very accommodating to the changes. We had a beautiful wedding and cannot speak more highly of the staff. Thank you to Bent Creek for making our wedding memorable.

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with my wedding reception at Bent Creek. The staff was pleasant and courteous; the food was hot and delicious; the room, flowers, table set up were perfect; and the venue, including meeting room, balcony and golf course was absolutely beautiful.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service that my husband and I received, along with our guests, was exceptional. Shannon was very responsive and paid close attention to detail, at times pointing things out or making suggestions that we hadn't thought about. The reception was beautfiul and the service and food were outstanding. We have received so many compliments from family and friends about Bent Creek and would absolutely recommend using the venue.

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bent Creek was extremely professional and made our wedding day perfect. It was everything we could have hoped for and so much more. They were able to accomodate all our needs and even provided special touches for things we didnt think of. They are willing to make your special day exactly what you dreamed of and help make it even better than what you dreampt. We were absolutely impressed with how wonderful the food was and all of our guests were pleased with the service. They were able to make sure all 200 of our guests felt special and took such great care of them all. I would highly recommend Bent Creek to any of my friends and even strangers for any type of function. They were off the charts in our books.

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bent Creek was a great place to have my wedding reception! Shannon Wanger who is in charge of wedding planning was great to work with and got back to me very quickly with any emails I would send her and was very flexible if I needed to change anything as the wedding day got closer. I liked that she made a schedule of how the evening would flow so I knew what was happening at what times. The day of the wedding the staff was amazing and I got so many compliments on how great the food was. I highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a great place to have their wedding reception.

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff was very professional and attentive to details and needs. The whole experience from start to finish was so stress-free. When we arrived, everything was exactly how we had planned it!

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bent Creek is a wonderful location for a wedding. Besides the pure beauty of grounds, the interior is grand and they have many options for locations from patios to the grand ballroom. The staff are really engaging and find ways to make the little details super easy for you. We highly recommend Bent Creek.

• Wedding: 06/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married in a church and had our reception at Bent Creek. We looked at a wide variety of reception locations and are so happy we chose Bent Creek! The whole experience was wonderful! They were so accomodating from the beginning to the end of our planning. The actual reception was perfect. The food was AMAZING and our guests loved being able to be outside on the balcony for the cocktail hour and during the reception. We also received feedback from our guests as to how friendly and unobtrusive the wait staff were throughout the night. They even helped us load everything to take home after the reception. We also loved being able to go out on the golf course to take pictures. I could go on and on. We worked with Shannon from about 2 weeks before the wedding until the wedding day. She did a great job. Again, we are so happy we chose Bent Creek!

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Bent Creek was absolutely wonderful to work with. Throughout the 1 year we were engaged, they helped us through every step of the planning process and were very flexible when I wanted to add on or change details. They are a friendly, fun and will make you feel so very special on your big day. There is not a thing I would change about our wedding reception, people are still talking about what an amazing time they had AND how awesome the food was. I would highly recommend Bent Creek to an future brides looking for a beautiful, classic and all-around fun wedding!

• Wedding: 02/18/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Bent Creek were friendly and easy to reach with questions. The facility is beautiful, and our guests couldn't stop commenting on how great the food was! Overall a wonderful experience, I would definitely recommend Bent Creek to other brides in the Lancaster area!

• Wedding: 06/05/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our reception at BCC with 85 guests. The pre-planning with Cynthia (event manager) went really smoothly. She was flexible with the menu based on our budget restrictions, and reminded us that we could always add an item last minute if we had some "found" money! The response time when working out the details via email did lag at times and took some extra follow up.
The entree we chose was chicken and crab cake. The guests raved about this meal! They absolutely loved it. We also got a lot of compliments on how great the service was too. The ballroom is beautiful and was the perfect size for our group with 11 rounds of 8 - 10 people, "sweetheart" table, and a dance floor. We were supposed to use the patio for the cocktail hour, but rain forced us inside. Again, Cynthia was great about contacting us at the church to find out if this move was ok. Thankfully we had only planned on using one portion of the ballroom for the reception, so they just opened up the wall partition and put the bar and punch in that area.
FYI. we did not have a member of BCC sponsor us to use this venue. Instead, we paid a larger deposit that was used towards the final cost.
In the end, I highly recommend you go visit the Country Club and Cynthia to find out if this is the right venue for your wedding. We loved our experience and highly recommend it.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
LancBride2010
717-560-7700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment