Bellagio Weddings

(4.3 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was the most amazing, delicious cake ever!
Our wedding planner, Andrea Eppolito Events, worked with The Bellagio's, Susan Tran and the talented chefs to create a masterpiece! If you can, go on Andrea Eppolito's website and take a look!
It was also made more amazing thanks to Andrea's vision, combined with Naakiti Floral's beautiful flowers and decor! I had a chandelier hanging over the cake, a large gold gilt mirror behind it - I was blown away, as were all my guests!
Thank you all for giving me a spectacular cake that will never be forgotten!

• Wedding: 10/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had originally had been working with Michelle Solis who was amazing in planning our wedding in the beginning stages of planning with getting us the perfect sunset time and just very detail oriented like me. She ended up getting promoted and moved departments I was upset at first but she put me with Araceli before she left. I was nervous but I was in such good hands with her. They went above and beyond my expectations at the wedding. We had a cd for our ceremony and they could only play two songs for the ceremony but at the end of the ceremony while we were taking pictures that played the remainder of the cd, which were treasured songs between me and my now husband. You won't regret booking with Bellagio!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food, ambiance and service were absolutely wonderful!

• Wedding: 03/03/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The wedding coordinators at the Bellagio Wedding chapel wworked tirelessly to provide us with an elegant wedding.

• Wedding: 10/16/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Wendy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Getting married at the Bellagio has always been a dream. It's classy, sophisticated, and the coordinating team was a breeze to work with. Setting and confirming my date for the fountain courtyard was fast and easy, not to mention breathtakingly beautiful. I would get married there everyday if I could.

• Wedding: 10/01/2013

Allison, April, Araceli, Cecile, Hector and Pablo,

Jackie and I both wanted to thank you for putting together the most incredible wedding we could have hoped for. From the moment we arrived, our entire party was treated with respect and made to feel as comfortable as possible. The accommodations were impeccable and the services you organized were outstanding. Everything from the ceremony itself to the entertainment and nightlife was fantastic. Hakassan and Tiesto were outrageous; the Terrazza and ceremony were emotional and picturesque; Michael Mina was executed with sensitivity and was absolutely delectable; HYDE couldn't have been better, the tables, the organization and professionalism was perfect; Cafe Bellagio was a great culmination, warm, bright and calm. The photos came out beautifully and the video team integrated with Cashman perfectly; we barely felt their presence but each of the teams were highly effective.

The feedback received from our guests was the icing on the cake, they were expecting a great time but left having felt like they had the times of their lives. Each of you participated in and contributed to the most exciting time in Jackie's and my life and to thank you is an understatement. Our parents felt as though they had had a weekend catered to them while each of our guests had experienced nothing short of invigorating.

Looking forward to speaking shortly,

Jeff

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful venue! Definitely felt glamorous and classy, and not cheesy like I was worried Vegas may be.

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We took our guests to the Picasso restaurant at the Bellagio after our photos for dinner and drinks.
AMAZING!
The wait staff were AMAZING!
The chefs were AMAZING!
The food.... you guessed it- AMAZING!

• Wedding: 11/26/2012
Services Used: Catering
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Bellagio staff is so friendly and helpful, always available when I called with questions! I had my ceremony at the Teraza di sogno (bellagio fountains) with a mariachi playing our ceremony music, they captured it on video and guest were amazed at how beautiful everything turned out. They play 2 fountains song at the end of the ceremony after our kiss, and they allowed mariachi to play a couple of songs after. Pictures are amazing but pricey, which is why I hired another photographer.

• Wedding: 10/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I chose the Bellagio because not only is it gorgeous, but because they offered several great packages. If you are busy and not a planner, this is the way to go. They call you to remind you of decisions that need to be made and are prompt at getting back to you. On the day of the wedding, I was able to relax and have a spa day, knowing they had everything taken care of. I could not have asked for better staff and help. Our photographer was personable, funny, and creative with our shots. They were all gorgeous! The coordinator at Cashman Photography, Cecile, is warm, friendly, and is in constant communication with you. You truly feel like you are her only client because of the special attention that she provides. I would recommend the entire experience to anyone that wants a gorgeous wedding with little effort from the bride!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic venue. Amazing staff. Cannot fault them.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just got back from a 3 week vacation in Vegas...the highlight being our wedding at the bellagio on the 29th August 2012. We were married on the beautiful Terrazza and the day was absolutely fantastic thanks to Sandra Cambray our wedding co-ordinator and Cecile McQueary, Senior Photographic Consultant and the rest of the team from Cashman Photography. They were all so professional, supportive and enjoyable to work with. If you are thinking of getting married in Vegas, these are the two ladies you need to get in touch with.
Laura Atkinson

• Wedding: 08/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our reception and ceremony at the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas. The food was everything we wanted and more. We had a choice of entree for our guests of either Filet Mignon or Sea Bass. The food was fantastic!! It is more expensive than other hotels in Vegas, but the service and quality is well worth every penny!! I cannot wait to go back for our anniversary!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Everybody raved on how great the food was. All of it, the appetizers the entrees and the bisque. The meat was made perfect. The staff that nite was so excellent. When we went for tasting the food was very good. At the wedding it was even better. A lot of happy people with the food. Thank YOU

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were married on Good Friday this year. We chose to be married in the Penthouse Suite in the Bellagio. I can honestly say that the whole event from the cake through to the actual venue, wedding ceremony and wedding meal exceeded our expectations. Everything was very tasteful and well planned with absolute attention to detail. Sandra was our wedding planner, Rev Wes MacPherson married us and Sam (I think) was the photographer - all were fantastic! Our guests have all said it is the best wedding they have ever been to and we continue to reminisce. Would love to do it again! Of course the service in the Bellagio was second to none - they certainly know their business. The photography service was outstanding and the photos breathtaking.
All in all I would highly recommend this wedding service to anyone as it is personalised and tailor-made to suit individual contexts. Inexpensive it is not but worth every penny - I would have paid double. Some things are difficult to put a value on and this is one of those things. The whole experience was out of the ordinary.
Sue and Brian, Edinburgh, Scotland.

• Wedding: 04/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

An amazing experience from beginning to end! May seem a bit pricey to some but well worth it!!!
Great communication long distance-wonderful service!
Gorgeous flowers, wonderful food-beautiful rooms!
absolutely marvelous officiant! DJ the best ever.
if you want to go top flight all the way-choose the Bellagio in Las Vegas!
Michelle and Karin could not have been better-Thank you to the team at the Bellagio!

• Wedding: 03/23/2012
888-987-3344
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards