Bellagio Weddings

Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Overall my wedding was perfect.... Mrs Ruby our wedding coordinator was the best she helped from start to finish and was very professional. Only complaint was the cost of the room which wasn't worth 400.00 a night just for a fountain view. No lower rates even having a 20000 wedding just bellagio cost with flowers, room, photography and ceremony. Everything was extremely perfect otherwise. Thanks bellagio for an amazing wedding.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Travel, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was the most amazing, delicious cake ever!
Our wedding planner, Andrea Eppolito Events, worked with The Bellagio's, Susan Tran and the talented chefs to create a masterpiece! If you can, go on Andrea Eppolito's website and take a look!
It was also made more amazing thanks to Andrea's vision, combined with Naakiti Floral's beautiful flowers and decor! I had a chandelier hanging over the cake, a large gold gilt mirror behind it - I was blown away, as were all my guests!
Thank you all for giving me a spectacular cake that will never be forgotten!

• Wedding: 10/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had originally had been working with Michelle Solis who was amazing in planning our wedding in the beginning stages of planning with getting us the perfect sunset time and just very detail oriented like me. She ended up getting promoted and moved departments I was upset at first but she put me with Araceli before she left. I was nervous but I was in such good hands with her. They went above and beyond my expectations at the wedding. We had a cd for our ceremony and they could only play two songs for the ceremony but at the end of the ceremony while we were taking pictures that played the remainder of the cd, which were treasured songs between me and my now husband. You won't regret booking with Bellagio!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

My friend wedding was like a fairy tale here. Set behind the famous bellagio fountains it was small but intimate. The photographer and videographers did a great job. The only hiccup I noticed was that our friends requested a non-religious ceremony from the speaker and he gave a religious one anyway, but it was still beautiful. I'd consider having my wedding here as well.

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

If you're going to get married in Vegas, you should definitely do it on the Terrazza at the Bellagio. Yes, it's a bit pricey, especially the photos, but the venue can't be beat-absolutely breathtaking. Everything is included and ran so smoothly. Wouldn't change a thing!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married on the terrezza di sogno. I have to admit it was perfect. We had Michael as our wedding coordinator. He was always professional, quick to respond and egger to assist in any way. He was great.
We choose the terrazza di sogno as it was an iconic venue. The fountain show really made the event special. The flowers were gorgeous.
My only downfall with this package is the price, it definitely was not cheap. To have the area decorate was expensive, so we decided not to decorate the space which was fine.
You are unable to have your own photographer, and you don’t own the right to their photos so it makes it quite an expensive mission to get your photos.
Despite this I am still glad we choose Bellagio, it really is a truly remarkable venue.
Everything went smooth on the day!

• Wedding: 05/01/2014
4.1/5.0
  • Value: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Staff was very friendly and did beautiful work. Shaped and cleaned my eyebrows and I had a mani/pedi (only after mine I got right before trip chipped).
My only complaint is the pricing -
over $250 for something that costs $80 including gratuity back home in Dallas, TX.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food, ambiance and service were absolutely wonderful!

• Wedding: 03/03/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
3.6/5.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

We got married at the Bellagio's Terrazza di Sogno. Both of us loved the ceremony, the officiant, and our wedding coordinator. We would do it all over again. Our complaints are that the photography we were forced to use, Cashman Pro, produced very average and poor pictures. Extremely expensive poor photography! $4500 for the whole package of pictures and CD! Why the Bellagio has this company as their only photography service is beyond me. Luckily, I read reviews on here and hired another photographer to meet us afterwards. He took AMAZING photos for less than $400 and gave us CD's of all the photography within a week.
I also wanted to warn future brides. The Bellagio will not allow for any flowers other than their flowers to be present at the wedding. For as much as their flowers cost, I expected them to be dipped in gold! Don't plan on using that brooch or fabric bouquet you've been dreaming about. Maybe use it during your reception :)

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The wedding coordinators at the Bellagio Wedding chapel wworked tirelessly to provide us with an elegant wedding.

• Wedding: 10/16/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Wendy
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Michele Yates and had an amazing experience. She was responsive and the Bellagio wedding package was extremely flexible. The price adds up very quickly though and it is difficult to find cheaper alternatives that the Bellagio will agree to since the contract has you use their services. In the end, everything turned out stunning and I received a wealth of compliments on the day! The coordination was good and it really took a lot of pressure off me for planning! Michele handled it all!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Getting married at the Bellagio has always been a dream. It's classy, sophisticated, and the coordinating team was a breeze to work with. Setting and confirming my date for the fountain courtyard was fast and easy, not to mention breathtakingly beautiful. I would get married there everyday if I could.

• Wedding: 10/01/2013

Allison, April, Araceli, Cecile, Hector and Pablo,

Jackie and I both wanted to thank you for putting together the most incredible wedding we could have hoped for. From the moment we arrived, our entire party was treated with respect and made to feel as comfortable as possible. The accommodations were impeccable and the services you organized were outstanding. Everything from the ceremony itself to the entertainment and nightlife was fantastic. Hakassan and Tiesto were outrageous; the Terrazza and ceremony were emotional and picturesque; Michael Mina was executed with sensitivity and was absolutely delectable; HYDE couldn't have been better, the tables, the organization and professionalism was perfect; Cafe Bellagio was a great culmination, warm, bright and calm. The photos came out beautifully and the video team integrated with Cashman perfectly; we barely felt their presence but each of the teams were highly effective.

The feedback received from our guests was the icing on the cake, they were expecting a great time but left having felt like they had the times of their lives. Each of you participated in and contributed to the most exciting time in Jackie's and my life and to thank you is an understatement. Our parents felt as though they had had a weekend catered to them while each of our guests had experienced nothing short of invigorating.

Looking forward to speaking shortly,

Jeff

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful venue! Definitely felt glamorous and classy, and not cheesy like I was worried Vegas may be.

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
1.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

We had our wedding at Bellagio and everything was great with the day but do not and I repeat do not get any of the extras its ripped off.
we had to get a wedding certificate ordered as the bellagio copy is purely for fun and serves no purpose for legal sowe ordered an Apostille stamp which they charge $150 for !!!! and we thought this would make processing easier etc... it was a joke it arrived today... 9 wks after the wedding and the sting of it all..if i had done it myself it would have taken 1-2 wks.. i just felt ripped off and now i wonder what else is so overpriced... i just felt sick...so if you are booking your wedding from overseas and you will need a wedding certficate dont get caught and order through them..stick to the basics... and go to the county office yourself if costs about $50 maybe for wedding certfificate and stamp...

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Planning
Anonymous
1 Review
2.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

Provided good service initially, but the week leading up to our wedding we had no contact. They forgot to schedual a rehersal, and on the day there was still no contact where to meet with them. We also did not have the co-ordinator we had been dealing with for the previous 4 months on the day. It was a nice day, but would research them further next time.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
888-987-3344
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards