Beckers Bridal

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

This was the 5th dress shop I had gone to where I finally found the dress! I had a lot of fun shopping there! People that work there were very helpful!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Dress shopping was one thing I was not looking forward too about the wedding. (I know, gasp!). However, they made me feel at ease and it ended up being such a fun experience. I recommend them to brides who aren't really sure what they want as they have a huge selection and we were able to narrow things down to what looked good, quite easily. I left with an amazing dress that I would not have picked on my own. The staff was very nice and friendly.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The consultant, Victoria could not have made my daughter's wedding gown shopping experience any more perfect. She was so pleasant and she was figured out my daughter needed and wanted.

1 Review
[Private]

I found my wedding dress at Becker's Bridal, thanks to the amazing help of my sales consultant. I went there thinking I wanted something strappy, but Krysta came back with something unique that I would never have picked for myself. It was gorgeous.

Anonymous
[Private]

Becker's Bridal was incredible. Not only did they have some incredible deals on dresses for first time visits, but they have great deals for mothers and grandmothers dresses after you buy your wedding dress with them!
They really took the time to help me out and get me a great deal on my wedding dress. Everyone was so friendly and encouraging. This was the first time I had ever been in any kind of dress shop and everyone was so understanding and willing to do whatever they could to help me get the perfect dress!! Debbie sat with me and helped me out for 3 hours while I searched for a dress. When my first choices didn't work out, she helped me to find a few more. And when I fell in love with 3 different dresses, she helped me realize what I wanted and what I was most comfortable in, then gave me a smashing deal on the dress of my dreams.
They really care about each individual. I seriously recommend that you make Becker's your first and last stop for finding your wedding dress!

[Private]

Lots of styles and good deals. Very nice people and professional service. Very flexible for scheduling. Only slight disadvantage is that there wasn't enough room for having guests; mom, sister etc.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I searched everywhere for the dress of my dreams. I was so picky and went to Becker's as a last resort (it is far far away from where I live). After going there I wish I went there first. They had a nice selection, the staff was so awesome, and the price was very affordable compared to the other stores I was looking at. I can't wait for my dress to come in.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

LOVE my dress & I looked amazing in it!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Loved it here! Lindsey was such a great help. She showed me dresses that I would have never thought I would like.

Calimari87
08/08/2015

I heard about Becker's through my father of all people, who was under the impression that every bride in the Midwest wants to be a Becker's bride. He was right! From the minute we walked in, I had more fun at Becker's than at the other dress stores we visited combined! There were thousands of dresses lining the walls of the multi-floored store, several rooms with mirrors on 3 or 4 of the walls for multi-angled viewing, and no two were exactly alike.

We went on a busy Saturday, and arrived quite late to our appointment, so all of the dress assistants were busy with other customers when we arrived. The owner, Shelly, stepped in herself to help as my dress assistant and allowed my family and I to pull dresses ourselves. Shelly pulled some for me, and she definitely understood what I was looking for. Inevitably, I found MY dress, a gorgeous ivory Casablanca ball gown, at Becker's. They even had the same dress in two color options so I could determine which was right for me. I spent almost half an hour just swishing around in my dress and standing in front of the mirror playing with veils that I'm sure the staff knew I had no intention of buying that day, but not one person made me get out of my dress or asked me to hurry along to make room for the next bride-to-be. They even had a special going where they would pay the sales tax on my dress if I put down my deposit same day, which made up for the cost of the long drive to get there!

I really appreciated how easy going the staff there was, how many mirrors were everywhere, and how amazing their selection was. It made it easy for me to say "yes" to the dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went here on the 12th of February and absolutely loved it. I had Mona as a consultant and she was one of the most wonderful people that I have ever met in my life. She was kind, listened to my input, made useful suggestions, and, of course, helped me find my perfect gown. She was very honest about each dress and let me run lose like a kid in a candy store to pick out what I thought I might like. One thing that really pleased me is that she never picked a dress over my budget without asking me first. They would only be 5-90 over my limit but she still was courteous enough to ask me to make sure. By the fourth dress that I tried on, I found the one. It was gorgeous, under my budget, and one that she had picked out for me. She definitely knows her stuff. Plus she let me prance around in my dress for about an hour until I was ready to take it off which was wonderful. I never felt rushed and she put up with myself and my my friends with such ease (we are a little crazy). Also, whenever I called to make a payment on my dress she was extremely courteous and kind and never failed to ask how I was doing. I got my dress in much faster than I thought and I cannot wait to go pick it up with my mother. Mona also recommended a tailor right out by me so that I don't have to drive 45 minutes out there to her to have it adjusted. Seriously, I cannot say enough great things about this place. I would hang out with these women on a daily basis if I could!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I have had the good fortune of working with Becker's Bridal on two occasions now. The first of which was helping my sister select her wedding gown and also just recently selecting my own. From what I had experienced with my sister at BB I wanted to be sure to get an appointment with Becker's when my day was to come. We have had the pleasure of getting to know Mona and Penny as consultants and I highly recommend requesting either of those ladies when booking your own appointment - and yes I am assuming you're going here because why go anywhere else? ;)

Now to speak of the details: Becker's Bridal has a 'Magic Room' however I believe the entire store is the Magic Room. As soon as you walk in you feel a sense of excitement and warmth as if you've just become surrounded by family. The associates work hard to find what YOUR tastes are and they strive to ensure that is what you will result with. From the get-go your consultant will ask if you've had any ideas in mind, and from that description she'll start a search for about 5 dresses to get you started. As a tip, suggest to your friends and family that come with you to also select a gown they would like you to try on. It's fun and keeps everyone involved, even if you don't like their choices!

Here are my tips when working with BB that are the bride's responsibilities to make it go well:
1. Book an appointment! Do not try to simply walk-in and expect the same experience I had. The appointment is free and easy to make.
2. If you can, try to book on a non-weekend day because the store gets busy on Saturdays.
3. Start a search of your own on their website or on Pinterest to start getting the idea of what you do and don't like. Coming in with nothing in mind will only make it harder and more frustrating for you.
4. Bring at max 4 trusted friends/family, don't put too many cooks in the kitchen.
5. Let yourself feel whatever the dress makes you feel, honestly.
6. Have fun!

1 Review
Recently Married

My daughter was successful in finding her wedding dress at Becker's Bridal. We went there not knowing we were going to find anything, and with the help of our sales consultant we found it.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my dress at Beckers Bridal and it was such a fun experience. I absolutely love my dress and they had a large selection to choose from! Would recommend to anyone!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Great to work with, so much to chose from!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had a phenomenal experience at Beckers!! Many friends had recommended that I go there to look for my dress, and I went for one of their sample sales. Although I didn't find a dress right away in the sample sale that I loved, I browsed the other dresses and had people check on me to see if I needed any help. As we did a final walkthrough of the sample sale dresses I spotted the perfect dress!! It was a great price and fit perfectly! So glad that I found my dress at Beckers!!