Beckers Bridal

Beckers Bridal

over 100,000 brides served

155 South Main Street
Fowler, MI 48835 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...

4.7
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found my wedding dress at Becker's Bridal, thanks to the amazing help of my sales consultant. I went there thinking I wanted something strappy, but Krysta came back with something unique that I would never have picked for myself. It was gorgeous.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lots of styles and good deals. Very nice people and professional service. Very flexible for scheduling. Only slight disadvantage is that there wasn't enough room for having guests; mom, sister etc.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I heard about Becker's through my father of all people, who was under the impression that every bride in the Midwest wants to be a Becker's bride. He was right! From the minute we walked in, I had more fun at Becker's than at the other dress stores we visited combined! There were thousands of dresses lining the walls of the multi-floored store, several rooms with mirrors on 3 or 4 of the walls for multi-angled viewing, and no two were exactly alike.

We went on a busy Saturday, and arrived quite late to our appointment, so all of the dress assistants were busy with other customers when we arrived. The owner, Shelly, stepped in herself to help as my dress assistant and allowed my family and I to pull dresses ourselves. Shelly pulled some for me, and she definitely understood what I was looking for. Inevitably, I found MY dress, a gorgeous ivory Casablanca ball gown, at Becker's. They even had the same dress in two color options so I could determine which was right for me. I spent almost half an hour just swishing around in my dress and standing in front of the mirror playing with veils that I'm sure the staff knew I had no intention of buying that day, but not one person made me get out of my dress or asked me to hurry along to make room for the next bride-to-be. They even had a special going where they would pay the sales tax on my dress if I put down my deposit same day, which made up for the cost of the long drive to get there!

I really appreciated how easy going the staff there was, how many mirrors were everywhere, and how amazing their selection was. It made it easy for me to say "yes" to the dress!

• Wedding: 08/08/2015
Sidney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went here on the 12th of February and absolutely loved it. I had Mona as a consultant and she was one of the most wonderful people that I have ever met in my life. She was kind, listened to my input, made useful suggestions, and, of course, helped me find my perfect gown. She was very honest about each dress and let me run lose like a kid in a candy store to pick out what I thought I might like. One thing that really pleased me is that she never picked a dress over my budget without asking me first. They would only be 5-90 over my limit but she still was courteous enough to ask me to make sure. By the fourth dress that I tried on, I found the one. It was gorgeous, under my budget, and one that she had picked out for me. She definitely knows her stuff. Plus she let me prance around in my dress for about an hour until I was ready to take it off which was wonderful. I never felt rushed and she put up with myself and my my friends with such ease (we are a little crazy). Also, whenever I called to make a payment on my dress she was extremely courteous and kind and never failed to ask how I was doing. I got my dress in much faster than I thought and I cannot wait to go pick it up with my mother. Mona also recommended a tailor right out by me so that I don't have to drive 45 minutes out there to her to have it adjusted. Seriously, I cannot say enough great things about this place. I would hang out with these women on a daily basis if I could!

• Wedding: 08/01/2015
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have had the good fortune of working with Becker's Bridal on two occasions now. The first of which was helping my sister select her wedding gown and also just recently selecting my own. From what I had experienced with my sister at BB I wanted to be sure to get an appointment with Becker's when my day was to come. We have had the pleasure of getting to know Mona and Penny as consultants and I highly recommend requesting either of those ladies when booking your own appointment - and yes I am assuming you're going here because why go anywhere else? ;)

Now to speak of the details: Becker's Bridal has a 'Magic Room' however I believe the entire store is the Magic Room. As soon as you walk in you feel a sense of excitement and warmth as if you've just become surrounded by family. The associates work hard to find what YOUR tastes are and they strive to ensure that is what you will result with. From the get-go your consultant will ask if you've had any ideas in mind, and from that description she'll start a search for about 5 dresses to get you started. As a tip, suggest to your friends and family that come with you to also select a gown they would like you to try on. It's fun and keeps everyone involved, even if you don't like their choices!

Here are my tips when working with BB that are the bride's responsibilities to make it go well:
1. Book an appointment! Do not try to simply walk-in and expect the same experience I had. The appointment is free and easy to make.
2. If you can, try to book on a non-weekend day because the store gets busy on Saturdays.
3. Start a search of your own on their website or on Pinterest to start getting the idea of what you do and don't like. Coming in with nothing in mind will only make it harder and more frustrating for you.
4. Bring at max 4 trusted friends/family, don't put too many cooks in the kitchen.
5. Let yourself feel whatever the dress makes you feel, honestly.
6. Have fun!

• Wedding: 07/18/2015
4.5/5.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love my designer dress! So many choices. However, after purchasing, my seamstress immediately noticed the low quality of dress making. Luckily, this is my grandma. Otherwise, I'd be paying a ridiculous extra charge to fix on top of the over $3,000 spent. I wish the consultants would point out more of these things before buying.

Beckers Bridal responded with the following comments:

Hi Amanda, Thank you for your feedback and we are so happy you love your gown. We are sorry to hear your grandma wasn't happy with the construction, we do hold very high standards in the industry when buying our gowns, and compare them heavily to all of the options, something especially of this price point should have some of the highest quality available on the market. If you would like, we are happy to discuss this more in depth, and personally, by phone or via email. We trust everything for your upcoming wedding is going well! All the best, Becker's

• Wedding: 05/30/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved Beckers Bridal! They had the best selection of gowns and accessories. When I went dress shopping, I brought a group of 10 women along with me and they provided us with a private room and dressing area that was great! I had so much fun with with the staff that helped me to try on 20+ dresses until I found the perfect one! The "magic room" surrounded with floor to ceiling mirrors was a moment me or my family and friends will never forget. I would recommend Beckers to any future bride!

• Wedding: 05/16/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The girls were very friendly and helpful .

• Flexibility: 5.0

Honestly, I could not have picked a better place to get my wedding dress. The ladies were helpful and knowledgeable of their brides, and got a feel for what I wanted and desired immediately. She "knew" which ones worked and which ones just didn't. They've redesigned lately, and when I went to go pick up, I was astounded at the new layout. So happy with my choice!

• Wedding: 03/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING place! I went here first to look at dresses and they had so many to choose from! All gorgeous and sparkly! I ended up getting my dress that same day and it was beautiful! My orders came in before the estimated arrival date! I would recommend over David's Bridal ANY day!

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
Kaitlin
0.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I first visited this vender on a Saturday, hug mistake! They were packed! There was barely enough room to walk in, I wasn't sure there would be enough to try on dresses. Once I reached the service counter, which by the way is in the back of the store and not near the entrance, there was another bride ahead of me in line. She did not have an appointment, I did, yet she were helped before me and given the last available consultant. Once they finally flagged someone down to help me, she did not know where to find the dress I wanted to try on so she brought me a few other dresses and then disappeared. While struggling to get in and out of these dresses with only the help of my mother another consultant eventually appeared and took away the dresses I did not want and brought me some more. Four consultants later I was finally given someone that stuck around to help and was able to pull the dress I came in for. I tried to stay positive and decided that I did not receive satisfactory service because of how busy they where but that turned out not to be the case. I returned there today at 3pm to pick up my dress. The thought was that this time they would be less busy and able to help me with my dress and accessories. Things started off much better. I didn't have to fight my way through the door to the counter and they had my dress already in a room waiting for me but those where the only positives of this appointment. I felt completely invisible! I was not given help with accessories and was ignored so I finally took off my dressed paid and left. I feel in love with the dress but was absolutely appalled by what passed for customer service. In addition, this location is poorly designed at best. There is a limited number of very small dressing rooms and they are packed on top of one another and share and even more limited number of mirrors and pedestals. The only reason to make the ridiculous long drive into the middle of no where is for their large selection of gowns.

• Wedding: 12/15/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I contacted Becker's online and the process of setting up an appointment was easy. The sales woman was laid back and did listen to the things I wanted and more importantly the things I did not want in a dress. I picked out some dresses and more importantly (this is where the customer service really shows) she went and picked some for me that she thought I would like and that were actually in my price range. She was very attentive to my needs and helped me try on the dresses. Once I had decided on the dress the checkout process was easy. Since there were some sales and specials going on, Becker's picked up the sales tax on the dress, which was nice. I did not opt to go with their East Lansing area tailor, since I had heard not so great reviews from two friends who had gone there for their wedding dresses, but Becker's did provide a list of area tailors that they recommend.

• Wedding: Recently Married
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found the most beautiful dress at an exceptional value

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stylist was able to find the best wedding dress for me based on the pictures I brought in and my body type. Helpful in finding my veil and accessories.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beckers made picking out my dream dress a great experience. I had a sales rep assigned to only me so I had all of her attention and she was extremely helpful!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For me, making big decisions, like picking out a wedding dress, can be very stressful. The staff at beckers made it very enjoyable in every aspect! I can never thank them enough.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
989-593-2595
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7