Beckers Bridal

Beckers Bridal

over 100,000 brides served

155 South Main Street
Fowler, MI 48835 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
4.7
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lots of styles and good deals. Very nice people and professional service. Very flexible for scheduling. Only slight disadvantage is that there wasn't enough room for having guests; mom, sister etc.

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I heard about Becker's through my father of all people, who was under the impression that every bride in the Midwest wants to be a Becker's bride. He was right! From the minute we walked in, I had more fun at Becker's than at the other dress stores we visited combined! There were thousands of dresses lining the walls of the multi-floored store, several rooms with mirrors on 3 or 4 of the walls for multi-angled viewing, and no two were exactly alike.

We went on a busy Saturday, and arrived quite late to our appointment, so all of the dress assistants were busy with other customers when we arrived. The owner, Shelly, stepped in herself to help as my dress assistant and allowed my family and I to pull dresses ourselves. Shelly pulled some for me, and she definitely understood what I was looking for. Inevitably, I found MY dress, a gorgeous ivory Casablanca ball gown, at Becker's. They even had the same dress in two color options so I could determine which was right for me. I spent almost half an hour just swishing around in my dress and standing in front of the mirror playing with veils that I'm sure the staff knew I had no intention of buying that day, but not one person made me get out of my dress or asked me to hurry along to make room for the next bride-to-be. They even had a special going where they would pay the sales tax on my dress if I put down my deposit same day, which made up for the cost of the long drive to get there!

I really appreciated how easy going the staff there was, how many mirrors were everywhere, and how amazing their selection was. It made it easy for me to say "yes" to the dress!

• Wedding: 08/08/2015
Sidney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went here on the 12th of February and absolutely loved it. I had Mona as a consultant and she was one of the most wonderful people that I have ever met in my life. She was kind, listened to my input, made useful suggestions, and, of course, helped me find my perfect gown. She was very honest about each dress and let me run lose like a kid in a candy store to pick out what I thought I might like. One thing that really pleased me is that she never picked a dress over my budget without asking me first. They would only be 5-90 over my limit but she still was courteous enough to ask me to make sure. By the fourth dress that I tried on, I found the one. It was gorgeous, under my budget, and one that she had picked out for me. She definitely knows her stuff. Plus she let me prance around in my dress for about an hour until I was ready to take it off which was wonderful. I never felt rushed and she put up with myself and my my friends with such ease (we are a little crazy). Also, whenever I called to make a payment on my dress she was extremely courteous and kind and never failed to ask how I was doing. I got my dress in much faster than I thought and I cannot wait to go pick it up with my mother. Mona also recommended a tailor right out by me so that I don't have to drive 45 minutes out there to her to have it adjusted. Seriously, I cannot say enough great things about this place. I would hang out with these women on a daily basis if I could!

• Wedding: 08/01/2015
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have had the good fortune of working with Becker's Bridal on two occasions now. The first of which was helping my sister select her wedding gown and also just recently selecting my own. From what I had experienced with my sister at BB I wanted to be sure to get an appointment with Becker's when my day was to come. We have had the pleasure of getting to know Mona and Penny as consultants and I highly recommend requesting either of those ladies when booking your own appointment - and yes I am assuming you're going here because why go anywhere else? ;)

Now to speak of the details: Becker's Bridal has a 'Magic Room' however I believe the entire store is the Magic Room. As soon as you walk in you feel a sense of excitement and warmth as if you've just become surrounded by family. The associates work hard to find what YOUR tastes are and they strive to ensure that is what you will result with. From the get-go your consultant will ask if you've had any ideas in mind, and from that description she'll start a search for about 5 dresses to get you started. As a tip, suggest to your friends and family that come with you to also select a gown they would like you to try on. It's fun and keeps everyone involved, even if you don't like their choices!

Here are my tips when working with BB that are the bride's responsibilities to make it go well:
1. Book an appointment! Do not try to simply walk-in and expect the same experience I had. The appointment is free and easy to make.
2. If you can, try to book on a non-weekend day because the store gets busy on Saturdays.
3. Start a search of your own on their website or on Pinterest to start getting the idea of what you do and don't like. Coming in with nothing in mind will only make it harder and more frustrating for you.
4. Bring at max 4 trusted friends/family, don't put too many cooks in the kitchen.
5. Let yourself feel whatever the dress makes you feel, honestly.
6. Have fun!

• Wedding: 07/18/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved Beckers Bridal! They had the best selection of gowns and accessories. When I went dress shopping, I brought a group of 10 women along with me and they provided us with a private room and dressing area that was great! I had so much fun with with the staff that helped me to try on 20+ dresses until I found the perfect one! The "magic room" surrounded with floor to ceiling mirrors was a moment me or my family and friends will never forget. I would recommend Beckers to any future bride!

• Wedding: 05/16/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stylist was able to find the best wedding dress for me based on the pictures I brought in and my body type. Helpful in finding my veil and accessories.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beckers made picking out my dream dress a great experience. I had a sales rep assigned to only me so I had all of her attention and she was extremely helpful!

• Flexibility: 5.0

For me, making big decisions, like picking out a wedding dress, can be very stressful. The staff at beckers made it very enjoyable in every aspect! I can never thank them enough.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I went to Beckers Bridal last year while I was home in Michigan for a few weddings. I chose it originally because that's where my mom got her wedding gown, along with a ton of my other family members. I had such a great time trying on all of the gowns. Even though I could have stopped after dress 3 (the one I ended up choosing). I'm so glad I chose this place instead of a larger store. I work with brides and I feel like it definitely helped me in choosing a very unique and beautiful dress. I highly recommend going to Beckers to find your unique dress for your big day!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My consultant was so helpful and nice. Really willing to work within budget and to make sure you LOVE the dress you picked.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Super service in a relaxed and elegant environment. Works really well to each individual need.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience at Becker's was the best I had between MANY dress salons I visited (including Kleinfeld's in NYNY). Their selection was better than many other stores I had been to as well. I was looking for an all lace dress and found many other places didn't have more than a handful of my style. Beckers had almost a whole wall of them!

They let me come in multiple times with different friends and family members to help me select the dress. I started with 8 dresses on my short list and with three visits to show different friends/family members I was able to find the perfect dress. They kept the list of dresses I was interested in and had them ready for me every time I arrived. The women at the store asked me questions about each dress I tired on to find out what I liked and didn't like which helped them determine my style. They then brought back dresses that I had missed/overlooked and I ended up picking one of the ones they selected!

They are all very nice and patient, the salon space is beautiful, and best of all, their prices were right where I needed them. Reasonable and even better than some of the other salons I visited. The dress arrived exactly when they said it was and my pickup appointment went smoothly.

I would recommend them to anyone who wants good service and selection without paying an arm and a leg unnecessarily.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend Becker's Bridal to anyone looking to get a wedding dress in Michigan. Not only do they have an amazing selection but the staff is amazing!! I had only one day/one visit to find my wedding dress. Thankfully they allowed me and my family the time we needed to shop and try on dresses. They also have the "Magic Room" which is wall to wall mirrors and the best lighting you have ever seen. I have never looked so good! :) They also helped me with sizing, so my dress didn't even need to be altered!!

Go to Becker's!!!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have been happier with Becker's! I found a dress that I loved but wanted the style to be mermaid! Mona made it happen! They called the designer & asked to have it custom made and he said yes! They measured me and ordered it. I was very, very nervous for 6 months! When they got it in, they called me & I went & picked it up & it fit like a glove! It was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen & everyone @ my wedding said the same thing!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Deana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found the most amazing dress here! The staff was excellent and helped me to find the perfect gown!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Becker's Bridal as an incredible selection of dresses and the staff is so accomodating.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
989-593-2595
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7