Becerra Photography

Becerra Photography

Medford, Corvallis, Ashland, Portland, Eugene, OR 97330 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
I had the opportunity to work with Chris and his team this summer and was nothing less than thrilled. Chris was always very quick to return my phone calls and/or emails and was totally on top of it. On the day of the wedding, his crew was very professional, extremely flexible and the images were absolutely stunning. I highly recommend Becerra Photography and will certainly be referring them to my clients!
I had the pleasure of working with Becerra Photography for the first time this past summer and I was completely impressed by their attention to detail, easy going attitude and overall product! Becerra Photography's unique approach to combining photography and videography is something you won't find anywhere else!
I have worked with Chris on a few weddings and not only is he an amazing photographer but he has become a friend of our family. We hired him to take our family pictures last year and they are hanging all over our house now...People are ALWAYS complementing me on how beautiful they are. Chris is extremely talented and has an awesome personality! You will not be disappointed.
I'm so impressed with Chris Becerra's work - his photos are ALL over our website - Also very impressive that for Lauren & John's wedding at least, he had a slideshow up on his website that was just gorgious on the Wednesday after the Saturday wedding. Chris looking forward to working with you again later in October!
Chris Becerra is an excellent wedding photographer. My clients were so pleased, not only with his photography, but his down-to-earth personality. He fit right in on their wedding day and instantly put them at ease. I very much appreciated his attention to the wedding day timeline and communication with me throughout the wedding day. I would highly recommend Chris Becerra Photography to future WedPortland clients.
As a wedding videographer, I work closely with different photographers every single weekend and I must say that Chris is a genuinely fun, creative, and easy to work with professional. His easygoing style puts brides at ease, while his images are unique and often "outside the box." Plus, he's just a cool guy... I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!
541-908-0776
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards