Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services

Value
Flexibility
Lindsay
04/25/2015

Karen was easy to work with when it came to booking the event. Lauren was the actual artist that did our makeup and was fabulous. Meeting with her months before the wedding for a run through was enjoyable and helpful in making sure I knew how the makeup would look and felt confident with the services. The actual morning of, Lauren was on time and ready to go. She got along well with everyone and all of my girls looked gorgeous. I would highly recommend Beautiful You Makeup and Lauren was perfect for the wedding day.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Karen and her team were fabulous! I would highly recommend them!! Karen was punctual and ready to go within minutes. The bridesmaids were very comfortable and felt at ease with Karen as she and her team were warm and attentive to each of them. The end result....My daughter (the bride) looked absolutely stunning! Actually, all of the bridesmaids and even myself (Mother-of-the-bride) were highly complimented on our hair and makeup throughout the entire evening! Thank you, Karen...you are a gem!!

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services responded with the following comments:

We had a great time working with everyone on this special day, we felt very welcomed in your home. It is great to work with a group that appreciated our work!!! Please send photos when you can!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I contacted Karen @ "Beautiful You", 3 days before my wedding. I had made previous arrangements, to have my hair & makeup done, but was having some bad vibes, & was frustrated with the inflexibility of the other party, so I found Karen's service, on The Knot website. I had used other vendors, found on the website, & was very happy, so I felt confident, that I would be pleased with the service(s) provided. She was prompt, professional, & very helpful, in meeting my needs! The convenience of having the providers come to our hotel suite, was priceless! I felt like a princess, & am SO glad I chose Karen & Beautiful You! I would highly recommend their services!

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kinds words! We enjoyed being a part of your special day and look forward to the beautiful photos of you!

Larissa
03/21/2015

I found Beautiful You Make-Up and Hair online at their website. I loved that they were mobile and came to where you needed them. Karen Boni responded immediately letting me know they did have the date and time available for my wedding. (I was very behind in scheduling and was scarred I wouldn't find anyone). The deposit and scheduling was a breeze, all online which was perfect for a busy professional and mom. They were also accommodating when I found out I could not get into my hotel room on time and had to switch our location for getting ready. Claudia was our stylist and she was punctual, friendly, and fantastic. I asked for a very complicated hair style that I did not believe I had enough hair for. I said "as long as it's similar I'll be happy". It wasn't just similar it was almost EXACT! I was beside myself to see how beautiful not only I looked on my big day, but my daughter, mother, and flower girl.
Thank you very much for your professional service. I couldn't have asked for better!
Sincerely,
Larissa

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Karen was incredibly responsive to emails - in fact, she responded immediately every time I reached out. My makeup (by Karen) was perfect! I feel horrible, but I can't remember my hairstylist's name, but she did a great job of recreating the hairstyles we showed her. My hair and makeup both remained flawless all night. Definitely recommend!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My makeup was awesome and so was my brides maids I looked flawless and I wasn't sure until the week of my wedding that I was going to get my make up done professionally they were very flexible I loved my make up artist she was awesome!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

What a great job!! My daughter's hair and make-up were flawless. Even though there were many tears of joy, her makeup remained in tact. The bridal party's hair and make-up were also beautiful. I would recommend Karen for any special event.

Danielle
06/14/2014

I had a great experience with Beautiful-You Makeup in the Tampa, FL area. Darlina did our hair and Kristy did our makeup. Darlina was very proficient at giving us the hair-dos we picked out from pinterest. Kristy was able to give us the perfect look, and I highly recommend for all brides to get the fake eyelashes...they were awesome :) I was super nervous all day, but as soon as I saw myself all put together I was ready to roll and excited to show off my look :) Thank you Beautiful-You Makeup, for being apart of my wedding day :) :)

Danielle,
Thank you very much for the kind words and taking the time to review us! It is always great to hear that all the stylists on my team are doing such a fantastic job! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. I wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was very pleased with Beautiful You Make-Up and Hair Services. Karen was very professional and flexible with my schedule for the trial run and always responded quickly to emails. Both Karen and Claudia did beautiful job on my wedding day with myself and the whole wedding party. My hair and make-up looked amazing all evening (even with wind, rain and a little bit of running). I was getting compliments from family, friends and complete strangers. I would definitely recommend Beautiful You Make-Up and Hair Services if you are planning on a wedding soon!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Karen and Sarah are the best. I could not get over how beautiful my mom looked. I loved my hair and makeup too. They did an amazing job. I changed my hair from the original trial and it was not an issue. They were prompt and well organized. I would highly recommend using them.

Ellen,
I am happy we could be a part of your special day! Thank you for the kinds words and taking the time to review us! I wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!

Dana
1 Review
04/27/2014

Amazing! Sarah did am awesome job! I told my now husband that if I wasn't happy with my hair & make-up I'd be pretty miserable. That wasn't the case at all. Loved it. Pictures look great. Sarah wasn't only awesome she was personable & friendly. Thank you so much for everything!!

Jessica
04/18/2014

Karen was always very prompt to answer my emails and was flexible when I found out that where the girls were getting ready changed. She was on time and finished early. Everyone looked and felt beautiful! I can't say enough good things about Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services!

Jessica,
It was great getting to meet everyone in your bridal party. They were kind and appreciative of the makeup service I provided. You looked amazing and I am looking forward to seeing the photos of you! Thank you!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was very pleased with this company for my hair and make up needs for my beach wedding. I contacted many company's for quotes and beautiful you had the best pricing. They made my trial hair and make up run easy and fast. Sarah did a beautiful job on my wedding day with myself, my mother and all my bridesmaids. She even did an extra persons hair when they panicked and couldn't do their hair like they planned. It was very windy so I was worried about my hair coming undone but it looked just as good at the end of night as it did at the beginning. The makeup was flawless, I was getting compliments from complete strangers at the hotel. I would definitely recommend beautiful you if you are planning on a wedding soon!

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words! Sarah said she enjoyed providing services for you and everyone in the bridal party and you look very beautiful!. If you could send a few photos, I would love to see them! Thank you!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Thank you Karen for making my Bridal Party look amazing and putting up with my crazy group of girls! Everyone looked amazing and naturally beautiful. I loved everything about my hair and make-up. Beautiful Job, I highly recommend Karen for any brides in the area looking for amazing hair and make up for their special day.

Corey,
It was our pleasure being a part of your lovely wedding day! We enjoyed meeting and spending the afternoon with everyone! You looked beautiful and I look forward to seeing the photos from your special day!

Megan
1 Review
03/15/2014

Darlina did my hair and airbrush makeup for myself as well as hair and makeup for my 2 bridesmaids and my mother. She was phenomenal and Beautiful You Make-up and Hair is the place to contact for your wedding day. Darlina was professional and did an amazing job on all the girls, making them all equally beautiful. I didn't make any of the bridal party go with a certain hairstyle or make-up style so it was impressive to see all the different hairstyles and how great they looked on each person. My make-up was flawless and only needed a touch up on my lips (however, this was only after my husband not only put a little bit of cake in my face but A LOT, I mean more than any husband should ever put in his wife's face following the cake cutting.) Despite the cake to add to my "glow", my make-up still looked amazing. I highly recommend Beautiful You for your hair and make-up needs!

Megan,
Thank you for the kinds words! I will be sure to send a copy of your review to Darlina. I know she will be pleased that you were happy with the services she provided on your special day. I knew the airbrush makeup held up, but its good to know and I will be sharing your story to other brides, that cake icing in the face doesn't ruin the makeup! Lol!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I booked Beautiful You to do hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day, along with my mom and flower girls. Sarah and Karen did a WONDERFUL job and we were all thrilled with our hair and make up. They arrived on time and worked with each person to get the look they wanted. We had all different hair styles from straight and sleek, to curls, to waterfall braids, etc. I was nervous about the airbrush make-up at first because I'd never done it but it turned out great and so far all of the pictures are beautiful. I actually felt really sick on the wedding day because I woke up with a bad cold and everyone joked that at least I looked great! I would definitely recommend Beautiful You for hair and make up to other brides!

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We had a great time meeting you and everyone in the bridal party. Everyone was kind and very appreciative of our work! I am wishing you and your new husband a lifetime of health and happiness! Thank you!