Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a great job!! My daughter's hair and make-up were flawless. Even though there were many tears of joy, her makeup remained in tact. The bridal party's hair and make-up were also beautiful. I would recommend Karen for any special event.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great experience with Beautiful-You Makeup in the Tampa, FL area. Darlina did our hair and Kristy did our makeup. Darlina was very proficient at giving us the hair-dos we picked out from pinterest. Kristy was able to give us the perfect look, and I highly recommend for all brides to get the fake eyelashes...they were awesome :) I was super nervous all day, but as soon as I saw myself all put together I was ready to roll and excited to show off my look :) Thank you Beautiful-You Makeup, for being apart of my wedding day :) :)

Danielle,
Thank you very much for the kind words and taking the time to review us! It is always great to hear that all the stylists on my team are doing such a fantastic job! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. I wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with Beautiful You Make-Up and Hair Services. Karen was very professional and flexible with my schedule for the trial run and always responded quickly to emails. Both Karen and Claudia did beautiful job on my wedding day with myself and the whole wedding party. My hair and make-up looked amazing all evening (even with wind, rain and a little bit of running). I was getting compliments from family, friends and complete strangers. I would definitely recommend Beautiful You Make-Up and Hair Services if you are planning on a wedding soon!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Karen and Sarah are the best. I could not get over how beautiful my mom looked. I loved my hair and makeup too. They did an amazing job. I changed my hair from the original trial and it was not an issue. They were prompt and well organized. I would highly recommend using them.

Ellen,
I am happy we could be a part of your special day! Thank you for the kinds words and taking the time to review us! I wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! Sarah did am awesome job! I told my now husband that if I wasn't happy with my hair & make-up I'd be pretty miserable. That wasn't the case at all. Loved it. Pictures look great. Sarah wasn't only awesome she was personable & friendly. Thank you so much for everything!!

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
Dana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Karen was always very prompt to answer my emails and was flexible when I found out that where the girls were getting ready changed. She was on time and finished early. Everyone looked and felt beautiful! I can't say enough good things about Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services!

Jessica,
It was great getting to meet everyone in your bridal party. They were kind and appreciative of the makeup service I provided. You looked amazing and I am looking forward to seeing the photos of you! Thank you!

• Wedding: 04/18/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with this company for my hair and make up needs for my beach wedding. I contacted many company's for quotes and beautiful you had the best pricing. They made my trial hair and make up run easy and fast. Sarah did a beautiful job on my wedding day with myself, my mother and all my bridesmaids. She even did an extra persons hair when they panicked and couldn't do their hair like they planned. It was very windy so I was worried about my hair coming undone but it looked just as good at the end of night as it did at the beginning. The makeup was flawless, I was getting compliments from complete strangers at the hotel. I would definitely recommend beautiful you if you are planning on a wedding soon!

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words! Sarah said she enjoyed providing services for you and everyone in the bridal party and you look very beautiful!. If you could send a few photos, I would love to see them! Thank you!

• Wedding: 04/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Karen for making my Bridal Party look amazing and putting up with my crazy group of girls! Everyone looked amazing and naturally beautiful. I loved everything about my hair and make-up. Beautiful Job, I highly recommend Karen for any brides in the area looking for amazing hair and make up for their special day.

Corey,
It was our pleasure being a part of your lovely wedding day! We enjoyed meeting and spending the afternoon with everyone! You looked beautiful and I look forward to seeing the photos from your special day!

• Wedding: 03/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darlina did my hair and airbrush makeup for myself as well as hair and makeup for my 2 bridesmaids and my mother. She was phenomenal and Beautiful You Make-up and Hair is the place to contact for your wedding day. Darlina was professional and did an amazing job on all the girls, making them all equally beautiful. I didn't make any of the bridal party go with a certain hairstyle or make-up style so it was impressive to see all the different hairstyles and how great they looked on each person. My make-up was flawless and only needed a touch up on my lips (however, this was only after my husband not only put a little bit of cake in my face but A LOT, I mean more than any husband should ever put in his wife's face following the cake cutting.) Despite the cake to add to my "glow", my make-up still looked amazing. I highly recommend Beautiful You for your hair and make-up needs!

Megan,
Thank you for the kinds words! I will be sure to send a copy of your review to Darlina. I know she will be pleased that you were happy with the services she provided on your special day. I knew the airbrush makeup held up, but its good to know and I will be sharing your story to other brides, that cake icing in the face doesn't ruin the makeup! Lol!!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I booked Beautiful You to do hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day, along with my mom and flower girls. Sarah and Karen did a WONDERFUL job and we were all thrilled with our hair and make up. They arrived on time and worked with each person to get the look they wanted. We had all different hair styles from straight and sleek, to curls, to waterfall braids, etc. I was nervous about the airbrush make-up at first because I'd never done it but it turned out great and so far all of the pictures are beautiful. I actually felt really sick on the wedding day because I woke up with a bad cold and everyone joked that at least I looked great! I would definitely recommend Beautiful You for hair and make up to other brides!

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We had a great time meeting you and everyone in the bridal party. Everyone was kind and very appreciative of our work! I am wishing you and your new husband a lifetime of health and happiness! Thank you!

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Beautiful You while I was studying abroad and they were very willing to work with me despite the fact that all correspondence had to be entirely through e-mail. Karen was very accommodating and used my inspiration pictures perfectly, and my hair and makeup looked beautiful. My airbrush makeup lasted all day and I loved it! Both Karen and her hair stylist were very calming to be around while we were getting ready. My grandmother needed to get her hair done the day of the wedding and we added that the day before with no issues--they were very flexible about it. Amazing job!

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Karen, I wanted to thank you for making my daughter's wedding so special. You and your coworker did the make up and hair for the bride, 3 attendants, and myself. Not only did our hair look like the photos we provided, it looked better than the photos! It lasted the entire day and night! The make up made us all look and feel beautiful. Even with crying and dancing, the make up didn't budge!
I would recommend you to ANY bride, bridal party, and mother of the bride for their wedding day! You all were the best !!!!!!!
PS thank you again for covering up my son's black eye that he got in a combatives class up at West Point the Monday before the wedding! Being a groomsman, he wanted to look good for his sister's wedding. No one even guessed there was a black eye under the make up!

• Wedding: 12/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Karen & Dorene were absolutely AMAZING!!! I would recommend these stylists to EVERY bride who wants to look stunning & flawless on her wedding day! I couldn’t have been happier with the hair & makeup services they provided! Myself, my mom, & 3 bridesmaids all had our makeup done by Karen & our hair done by Dorene, & we were thrilled with the results! Not only did Karen & Dorene show up on time & bring all of the necessary supplies, but Karen responded to all of my e-mails promptly. Our hair & makeup was completed perfectly & on time. We were concerned about the toll wedding stress had taken on our skin, but Karen made us look flawless & gave us natural makeup that enhanced our features without making us look overly made up. Dorene replicated hairstyle pictures we brought in & made our hairstyles look 1 MILLIONx BETTER than the pictures! I was married on the beach on a very windy day & our hair & makeup stayed PERFECT all night! My mom & bridesmaids kept saying how beautiful they felt & how Karen & Dorene don't charge enough with how much they did. I don’t wear makeup & was concerned about not looking like myself but Karen enhanced my features so it looked natural and like me! We got compliments all day about how gorgeous our hair & makeup looked. I can’t gush enough about Karen & Dorene. If any brides are stressed about how they’ll look, BOOK THIS GROUP you won’t be disappointed! My brother had a black eye from a military combat training class, & Karen covered it so there’s no evidence of it in pictures! I can’t stress enough how much I recommend them to any bride. They were 2 of the nicest women I’ve ever met, were courteous & professional, were efficient but took their time on everyone, & did touch ups before they left so we looked perfect. Our hair & makeup stayed flawless all night in crazy wind! For brides reading this, BOOK THEM you will not be sorry! They couldn’t have made my experience any better. Thank you Karen & Dorene!

Kaitlyn,

• Wedding: 12/15/2013
Kaity
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica was wonderful! My daughter's trial run was so good, I decided to have Jessica do my makeup for the wedding, too.
My daughter's simple chignon idea was made so ornate and special by Jessica. Her makeup was incredible. My makeup was exactly what I wanted-natural, but flawless.
More important, though, was Jessica's attitude. She was calm, unhurried, yet effecient. She was professional and friendly. I'd had an accident the night before the wedding, and couldn't use my hand and arm. The attendants helped me dress, but they had to get ready, too. Jessica put my shoes on me, making sure the buckle was comfortable, straightened my dress, helped with my jewelry.
What a delightful experience!

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you for such kind words for Jessica! she is an outstanding makeup artist and hair stylist. I am glad you were please with her services, she provided on your daughter's wedding day!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sarah was great she did exactly what we asked and made changes if needed. All my guests and family loved my hair and makeup I'm the mother of bride, and my daughter the bride looked like a princess. Thanks so much and would use them again, thanks for making my daughter's and my day very special.

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
Tina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience with Beautiful You was amazing. From my trial run to the day of my wedding these ladies were efficient, punctual, precise and just down right amazing. They truly helped to create everything I imagined I would look like and beyond. I had a beach wedding in September and the hair and makeup continued to look fabulous all ceremony and reception long. They made all of my girls look absolutely stunning and even had some great suggestions on hair for my mother and mother in law. Working with these ladies was a dream come true. I highly recommend them to any bride.

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to review us on Wedding Wire!
It's always such a pleasure working with a special bride on her Big Day! Everyone there made us feel very welcome and comfortable!
You looked amazing and I look forward to seeing your beautiful photos!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Jessica
813-503-9936
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment