Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services

Value
Flexibility
Jessica
05/16/2015

I can't express how amazing Karen and her team were. I have been in other weddings before and looked like a clown but with Karen I looked so natural and pretty! She listened to what i wanted and provided it. I can say my mother never does makeup or wears her hair the same because it's short but they made her look beautiful and did something with her short hair that looked amazing on her. My girls absolutely loved their makeup and hair. They looked amazing! The hair lasted threw the whole night and from being outside with wind. My makeup and the girls makeup lasted all night and until the next morning! I would recommend them. Very friendly and got back to me right away with emails! Again amazing!!!!!!

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services responded with the following comments:

Jessica, Thank you for the kind words! You looked beautiful! We had a great time with you and your bridal party! Everyone was a delight to work with and I am looking forward to seeing your wedding photos!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Karen and her team is awesome! I called Beautiful You Make Up and Hair at short notice after having a bad run in with another beauty vender, Karen stated that she had my date available and got me scheduled for a trial with no problems. After my trial with Beautiful You I felt 100 times better about my wedding day appearance! My stylist, Sarah, did an amazing job and she was very friendly. My hair doesn't hold curl well and I was contemplating on whether or not I should buy extensions, but Sarah set my hair well and the curls held up all night long. The make-up was so natural and beautiful, I couldn't have asked for better work!

Lindsay
04/25/2015

Karen was easy to work with when it came to booking the event. Lauren was the actual artist that did our makeup and was fabulous. Meeting with her months before the wedding for a run through was enjoyable and helpful in making sure I knew how the makeup would look and felt confident with the services. The actual morning of, Lauren was on time and ready to go. She got along well with everyone and all of my girls looked gorgeous. I would highly recommend Beautiful You Makeup and Lauren was perfect for the wedding day.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Karen and her team of artists were amazing!! Karen really worked with me throughout the entire process. After the first trial, I wasn't too excited about my hair for the wedding so, she asked me to come back and they would work on a look that I would love. The airbrush looked flawless on every one of the girls in the wedding! Her team did such an amazing job listening to what everyone wanted and made it happen! Thank you Karen for helping make my wedding day so special! I would absolutely reccomend this company to any bride :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Karen and her team were fabulous! I would highly recommend them!! Karen was punctual and ready to go within minutes. The bridesmaids were very comfortable and felt at ease with Karen as she and her team were warm and attentive to each of them. The end result....My daughter (the bride) looked absolutely stunning! Actually, all of the bridesmaids and even myself (Mother-of-the-bride) were highly complimented on our hair and makeup throughout the entire evening! Thank you, Karen...you are a gem!!

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services responded with the following comments:

We had a great time working with everyone on this special day, we felt very welcomed in your home. It is great to work with a group that appreciated our work!!! Please send photos when you can!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I contacted Karen @ "Beautiful You", 3 days before my wedding. I had made previous arrangements, to have my hair & makeup done, but was having some bad vibes, & was frustrated with the inflexibility of the other party, so I found Karen's service, on The Knot website. I had used other vendors, found on the website, & was very happy, so I felt confident, that I would be pleased with the service(s) provided. She was prompt, professional, & very helpful, in meeting my needs! The convenience of having the providers come to our hotel suite, was priceless! I felt like a princess, & am SO glad I chose Karen & Beautiful You! I would highly recommend their services!

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kinds words! We enjoyed being a part of your special day and look forward to the beautiful photos of you!

Larissa
03/21/2015

I found Beautiful You Make-Up and Hair online at their website. I loved that they were mobile and came to where you needed them. Karen Boni responded immediately letting me know they did have the date and time available for my wedding. (I was very behind in scheduling and was scarred I wouldn't find anyone). The deposit and scheduling was a breeze, all online which was perfect for a busy professional and mom. They were also accommodating when I found out I could not get into my hotel room on time and had to switch our location for getting ready. Claudia was our stylist and she was punctual, friendly, and fantastic. I asked for a very complicated hair style that I did not believe I had enough hair for. I said "as long as it's similar I'll be happy". It wasn't just similar it was almost EXACT! I was beside myself to see how beautiful not only I looked on my big day, but my daughter, mother, and flower girl.
Thank you very much for your professional service. I couldn't have asked for better!
Sincerely,
Larissa

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Karen was incredibly responsive to emails - in fact, she responded immediately every time I reached out. My makeup (by Karen) was perfect! I feel horrible, but I can't remember my hairstylist's name, but she did a great job of recreating the hairstyles we showed her. My hair and makeup both remained flawless all night. Definitely recommend!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My makeup was awesome and so was my brides maids I looked flawless and I wasn't sure until the week of my wedding that I was going to get my make up done professionally they were very flexible I loved my make up artist she was awesome!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

What a great job!! My daughter's hair and make-up were flawless. Even though there were many tears of joy, her makeup remained in tact. The bridal party's hair and make-up were also beautiful. I would recommend Karen for any special event.

Danielle
06/14/2014

I had a great experience with Beautiful-You Makeup in the Tampa, FL area. Darlina did our hair and Kristy did our makeup. Darlina was very proficient at giving us the hair-dos we picked out from pinterest. Kristy was able to give us the perfect look, and I highly recommend for all brides to get the fake eyelashes...they were awesome :) I was super nervous all day, but as soon as I saw myself all put together I was ready to roll and excited to show off my look :) Thank you Beautiful-You Makeup, for being apart of my wedding day :) :)

Danielle,
Thank you very much for the kind words and taking the time to review us! It is always great to hear that all the stylists on my team are doing such a fantastic job! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. I wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was very pleased with Beautiful You Make-Up and Hair Services. Karen was very professional and flexible with my schedule for the trial run and always responded quickly to emails. Both Karen and Claudia did beautiful job on my wedding day with myself and the whole wedding party. My hair and make-up looked amazing all evening (even with wind, rain and a little bit of running). I was getting compliments from family, friends and complete strangers. I would definitely recommend Beautiful You Make-Up and Hair Services if you are planning on a wedding soon!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Karen and Sarah are the best. I could not get over how beautiful my mom looked. I loved my hair and makeup too. They did an amazing job. I changed my hair from the original trial and it was not an issue. They were prompt and well organized. I would highly recommend using them.

Ellen,
I am happy we could be a part of your special day! Thank you for the kinds words and taking the time to review us! I wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!

Dana
1 Review
04/27/2014

Amazing! Sarah did am awesome job! I told my now husband that if I wasn't happy with my hair & make-up I'd be pretty miserable. That wasn't the case at all. Loved it. Pictures look great. Sarah wasn't only awesome she was personable & friendly. Thank you so much for everything!!

Jessica
04/18/2014

Karen was always very prompt to answer my emails and was flexible when I found out that where the girls were getting ready changed. She was on time and finished early. Everyone looked and felt beautiful! I can't say enough good things about Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services!

Jessica,
It was great getting to meet everyone in your bridal party. They were kind and appreciative of the makeup service I provided. You looked amazing and I am looking forward to seeing the photos of you! Thank you!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was very pleased with this company for my hair and make up needs for my beach wedding. I contacted many company's for quotes and beautiful you had the best pricing. They made my trial hair and make up run easy and fast. Sarah did a beautiful job on my wedding day with myself, my mother and all my bridesmaids. She even did an extra persons hair when they panicked and couldn't do their hair like they planned. It was very windy so I was worried about my hair coming undone but it looked just as good at the end of night as it did at the beginning. The makeup was flawless, I was getting compliments from complete strangers at the hotel. I would definitely recommend beautiful you if you are planning on a wedding soon!

Beautiful You Make-Up & Hair Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words! Sarah said she enjoyed providing services for you and everyone in the bridal party and you look very beautiful!. If you could send a few photos, I would love to see them! Thank you!