Beautiful Day Wedding Music performed by Layonne and Kristian

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I don't know what I was more excited about - marrying my husband or having Layonne Holmes and Kristian Rex perform at my wedding. I have had the opportunity to hear Layonne and Kristian perform at various venues in NJ - and I knew as soon as I heard them that I wanted them to perform at my wedding ceremony. Hearing Layonne and Kristian perform is a true touch of heaven! Both are exceptional musicians and both are the ulimate professionals. They really worked with us to ensure that the music selections were right for our wedding ceremony. As ours was a Catholic ceremony (they would be great performing for any religious or non-religious service) - they took the trouble to learn new pieces of music that were necessary for the Catholic mass. All our our guests were so delighted by the amazing music at our wedding...several have asked for Layonne and Kristian's contact information. We just can't say enough good things. We will always feel thankful and lucky that they performed at our wedding! You just can't go wrong with Beautiful Day Wedding Music...they are the BEST!

Services Used: Ceremony Music