Beacon Hill Catering & Events

Flexibility
Private User
09/13/2014
4.7

Beacon Hill was so great to work with for our wedding catering needs. From the menu selection to the reception setup, the staff was friendly, professional and kind. They answered my million questions throughout the process with grace and were very knowledgeable. Our wedding was not at Beacon Hill's venue, so the staff came to our venue instead and they didn't skip a beat! Our guests raved about how great the food tasted too! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding caterer!

Services Used: Catering

They made our wedding a pleasant process. I did not have to worry about anything besides showing up. They took care of the set up and clean up as well as in-house catering and a wedding planner. The food was amazing, the staff was friendly and very helpful. It may seem a bit expensive but in the end it's all worth it for all of the services they provide. The venue is absolutely beautiful as well, inside and out! Wouldn't have wanted to get married in any other place.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was so beautiful that I didn't need very many decorations. The staff was amazing! Chelsea was my day-of coordinator and she was wonderful. My maid-of-honor was running around making sure everything went perfectly and Chelsea was her right hand man. The staff had been told to save everything and they did, even a note that had nothing to do with the event. The day after the event, we noticed that we were missing a vase from the florist and called to see if they could find it. They had no problem and set it aside so we could pick it up. I cannot say enough about how wonderful and perfect this venue is.

Danielle
10/12/2013

Beacon Hill took care of everything! They were so helpful and everyone we met was wonderful. The venue is beautiful and the staff were all very professional and accommodating.

3.8

We were married at Beacon Hill in late September. We were so please with the venue and wedding coordinator, Lindsay.

Our entire experience all the way up until our big day was wonderful.

However, the day of the wedding our coordinator, Courtney was not helpful. She was no where to be found after the ceremony. My Mom and Mother-in-law had to keep asking the staff to replenish silverware during dinner.

We had cake pops and ended up leaving with 150 of them at the end of the night because the staff did not replenish them throughout the night.

The venue was perfect and I couldn't be happier with that. I just wish that our wedding day coordinator would have been more helpful and available for our needs.

Amanda
08/16/2013

Beacon Hill made my wedding perfect! They did an outstanding job. Working with them was so much fun and made me so much more excited for my big day. The catering was amazing! I recieved so many compliments on the food and the service. The wedding planner that I met on the day of the rehearsal was great! She knew exactly what she was doing and made it fun and easy for everyone! Lindsay was also great to work with, she was very personable and truly cared and was excited about my big day and helping me plan so that I could stay within my budget. I was blown away by the service of Beacon Hill. Truly a magical place to get married.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Amber
07/05/2013

Not only is this place BEAUTIFUL but the staff was amazing! Everyone was smiling and polite and our coordinator was just the best. She was very attentive throughout the day, not just to my and the wedding party's needs, but to the guests as well! She made sure everything went so smoothly, I couldn't have asked for a better helper. :) The grounds are gorgeous both night and day and there are so many wonderful places to take photographs that you'll have no shortage of pretty backgrounds and settings.

Meggie
05/04/2013

Our wedding at Beacon Hill was the best experience we could have possibly asked for. The staff was amazing, the location was beautiful, the food was spectacular and the day went off without a single error.

Sarah
10/25/2012

The ceremony and reception was beautiful!! We didnt have to worry about a thing. The Beacon Hill staff took care of everything and they made sure we had a great time! I highly recommend them!

Heidi
09/22/2012

I was so incredibly impressed by the organization and professionalism of Beacon Hill Catering. I recommend them to all of my friends and family holding events in the Spokane area. Our wedding went off without a hitch and it's truly because of Beacon Hill and their friendly, hyper-organized staff. The food was incredible as well! I don't have a single complaint!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning
2+ years ago

This was the best experience we possibly could have experienced for our wedding day. Everything leading up to the wedding was well organize, all of my questions were answered right away. They went above and beyond to make things happen. We did something a little unique for our cakes and they just rolled with the punches, let us use their fridges even. My mom wanted something a little different than what we had tested for dinner and they made it happen. They had drinks just waiting for our guests right after the ceremony. My husband gave me a huge table as a surprise and they helped make that happen. They helped put up our many decorations even though it wasnt included in the services. They talked to me during the wedding before any big decision were made, but they handled everything all day long, greeted vendors, set up and organizing. My mom was able to be with me the whole day and not have to worry about a thing. Obviously I could go on and on and on. But it was the best experience I could imagine, they would do a great job for any event!! Thank you Lindsey and Beacon Hill!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
4.3

We loved this venue for our reception! It is a beautiful spot with a breathtaking view of the city. The staff is exceptional and works very hard to to make your day special:) There are plenty of meetings beforehand and trust me, they think of everything! My only suggestion would be to make sure there is someone else in your party that knows the details of what is to happen on your big day. The coordinator you work with before the wedding (who is fabulous by the way) is probably not going to be there on your wedding day. We had a couple of things that got miscommunicated and it would have been nice if I had a third person involved. It was hard for me to be the bride and try to decorate/organize/double check everything. However, we had an amazing time and our guests loved every minute of it! We would definitely recommend Beacon Hill for your cermeony and/or reception.

Michelle
07/27/2012

We loved having our wedding at Beacon Hill! Our day was perfect! The staff there were amazing and kept the evening flowing. Courtney and Lindsey were both so wonderful and willing to work with us. They let us put our own touches into our day and we loved everything about it. I would reccomend Beacon Hill to anyone! It was especially beautiful during our wedding in July, summer weddings are the way to go there with the grounds there! So pretty!

2+ years ago

If you're on a budget this place is pricey. But I was planning my wedding from out of state so this venue was great because they do so much. They helped me plan my day and I got a day of coordinator. You have to use them as your caterer and their alcohol is a bit pricey but they served delicious food and even better wine! I've never had a buffet style dinner with such good food. The day of coordinator was an absolute life saver. She set almost everything up for us so my mom barely had to do anything before the wedding. She checked in with me throughout the night to make sure I was good with it all. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beacon Hill was the perfect place for our wedding. I can't think of a more memorable or beautiful place in Spokane! Lindsay was amazing to work with - answering all of our questions patiently and promptly, which was very reassuring as we planned our wedding in Spokane from Florida. The food was delicious, and the venue and staff were so accommodating with the last minute changes we needed to do because of the weather.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
4.2

Lindsay at Beacon Hill was phenomenal - she really knows how to put a wedding together, and how to make it stress free. The food was also amazing...I'm just a little disappointed in our day of coordinator and the staff - they started cleaning up before all of the guests had left (and before our alloted time at the venue was up), and I didn't find that the staff was very helpful. All in all, it was a beautiful wedding at a beautiful venue!