Beach Bridal Beauty

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Natalie did an AMAZING job with the hair and makeup for our wedding. I had her come all the way out to Palm Springs to do hair and makeup for myself, a few of my bridesmaids, and my mother. She was punctual, professional, and did an absolutely flawless job with the hair and makeup services. I ended up completely changing my wedding day "look" the day of and LOVED it. My bridesmaids and mom all loved theirs as well.

I highly recommend using Beach Bridal Beauty for your wedding day hair and makeup services. They are the best!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Natalie and Sarah were on time, got us all ready (on time) and were so fun in the process! Highly recommended!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Working with Natalie and Kim of Beach Bridal Beauty was so great! They are professional and sweet. Natalie was so efficient and followed through on all that she said she would. Kim provided the makeup for me, my sister and mom for my brother's wedding. We looked and felt so pretty! Kim was so easy to work with, any changes or additions we wanted done to our makeup, she did with enthusiasm! Thanks so much ladies!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Natalie was so helpful and quick to get back to me on any questions. Sarah is AMAZING! She really listened to me at the trial and worked with me to get the look I wanted. My hair was perfect and my make-up was red-carpet worthy! I highly recommend Beach Bridal Beauty!

Profile Picture
Chelsea
01/31/2015

Beach Bridal Beauty did an amazing job on me, my bridesmaids and my mom--they did hair and makeup for everyone, they were punctual, personable and had us ready with time to spare. They kept the mood relaxed and weren't rushed in any way. I think the thing I appreciated most was they ensured that everyone was happy with their work before moving on, and listened well to what my girls wanted!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to feel flawless on their wedding day :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Natalie knew exactly what u was looking for with my makeup. I loved every part of it!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Natalie and her team at Beach Bridal Beauty were UNBELIEVABLE! Not only did Natalie nail down the look I wanted for my wedding day, she was so sweet and caring doing it! I couldn't have asked for anyone better to make me gorgeous on my wedding day!

All of you are amazing! Thank you!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I love Beach Beauty Bridal! They did such an amazing job! Natalie came to me for my trial run. I loved it then! I do recommend to do the trial run, just so you can have her tweak little things about your hair/makeup style, which I did. It's your wedding day, you want it to be perfect. And Natalie made me feel very comfortable voicing any opinions I had. Very professional, on time & pleased every single one of the girls they did in my wedding party. That is not easy to do, girls are picky! I had 6 bridesmaids, 1 maid of honor & they did my moms & my now mother in law. Everyone was in love with their hair & makeup up. All of our makeup stayed perfectly. We even woke up in the morning & it still looked perfect. I didn't even want to wash my face. Our hair was amazing as well! I had a Newport Beach wedding. My hair is usually a big fluff ball next to the ocean air, but it was perfect all night. I wish I could have Natalie & her girls get us ready for everything!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

When Sarah came for my trial, I felt so at ease. Not only did she listen to what I wanted for my hair and makeup, but she was so fun to be around! It was like we had known each other forever! I was so happy with my trial that I booked right away. When the wedding got closer, there was some confusion as to how many services we need. Natalie was very flexible. She not only handled it but was able to add an additional artist the day of the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. So easy to work with. The day of the wedding went so well too. The artists arrived on time and all of the girls looked beautiful. My MIL had second thoughts about her hair and they switched it up without a problem. I was so happy with my hair and makeup...Sarah made me feel so beautiful. It lasted through the day and the pictures I have seen so far look great! Sarah also was sensitive and helpful when my nerves kicked in! She stuck around while I got dressed to help with my veil. Above and beyond. Thank you Sarah and Natalie for helping make our day so fun and so special.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

First off, I'd like to say that the entire Beach Bridal Beauty team did an absolutely amazing job on ALL 9 of us. When I first booked my trial, I had absolutely no idea what I wanted the day of the wedding. When the day of the trial came, I still had no clue, so I printed out as many pictures as I could of what I thought I wanted. Needless to say, Jacky was more than patient with me throughout the entire process. She made great suggestions, adjusted my hair and makeup to how I wanted it each and every time I changed my mind and was so sweet and made the time fly by! When the day of my wedding came, of course indecisive me changed my mind AGAIN. Jacky was accommodating and did a FANTASTIC job on my hair and makeup. It looked flawless and I received great compliments all throughout the day. Natalie was extremely responsive and easily adjusted times and revised dates as I needed. My hat goes off to the entire BBB team, thank you for your amazing work. Needless to say I'm one very happy bride.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

For my wedding I worked with Kim from Beach Bridal Beauty and I was SO happy with the results!! She did my hair and makeup and everything was absolutely perfect. I had a few pictures of ideas for my hair and she nailed it. Kim was also extremely patient, kind and easy to work with. My makeup was exactly what I had in my mind and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Kim and Natalie (the owner) were both really quick to get back to me about scheduling and questions which I really appreciated.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Natalie and Jackie are awesome to work with! Natalie gives top notch customer service! I really enjoyed Jackie's company and she did an amazing job on my hair and make up. I do not wear make up everyday and my husband doesn't like make up so Jackie kept my make up light and beautiful. I'm so glad she listened to what I wanted and I still looked like ME on my wedding day which I think is the most important thing. My husband now realizes he does like make up, but only when it's done right and Jackie does it right! The individual lashes were so natural looking and my hair stayed put all night through the dancing. I was worried it would give me a headache, but I didn't even think about it. Thank you Jackie! Additional thanks to Jackie's assistant who helped with hair and make up. Both of you were very sweet and calm which we definitely needed on that hectic morning. Our moms turned out gorgeous and all my bridesmaids are still getting compliments!

xoxo,

Whitney Lamar now Carrillo!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I contacted Natalie at Beach Bridal Beauty a few weeks before my wedding, and she couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. I was nervous being an out-of-town bride in California (I'm from Colorado and my hair hates humidity!), but she assured me she could get me picture perfect -- and boy did she deliver! Her stylist, Sarah, arrived at my hotel a few hours before my service armed with every tool of the trade. She was fun, relaxed, professional and flexible. She listened to what I wanted, asked for my input, and made me, in the words of my new husband, "more beautiful than he'd ever seen me." My hair and makeup were flawless, and I couldn't have asked for better service or a better experience. I wish there was some way I could have Sarah come and do my hair and makeup every day. I would totally recommend Beach Bridal Beauty!

Profile Picture
Laura
06/07/2014

I contacted Natalie with Beach Bridal Beauty for my wedding day. She was extremely helpful and professional. She answered all my questions and explained the differences and options with airbrush makeup and natural false lashes. She set me up with one of her stylists, Sarah, who did my trial and day of wedding hair and makeup. I was extremely pleased with the results. I felt so beautiful! Sarah was a gem. She was so sweet, professional, and a joy to have on my wedding day. Overall, it was a great experience and I highly recommend Beach Bridal Beauty. Thank you!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Natalie did my hair and makeup for my wedding, and she did amazing work! I was so pleased with both, and she listened and did exactly what I was hoping for. As a bonus, she was on time, kind, and a joy to have there with me! I highly recommend Beach Bridal Beauty to anyone who wants to look beautiful for their big day.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I hope it's ok if I leave a review here, as it's not technically for a wedding, but I worked with Natalie for a styled shoot in early April, and I simply have to write a review to tell the world that she is wonderful to work with, and an amazing hair and make up artist. We had 3 models, and the make up and hair was done flawlessly, despite the normal craziness of any schedule going out the window (as happens on most shoots). We didn't even need any touch ups during the day, and the images turned out amazing with very little, to no editing, being needed for the models skin.

On top of that, she is just a genuinely nice person to work with, so I highly recommend her to any brides out there! (and will do so to my own photography clients as well)