Bayshore Clubhouse

3.6
Profile Picture
Chester
11/16/2013

A beautiful place and great accommodations. Made for a fantastic wedding.

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

The Bayshore Clubhouse was the perfect venue for our Reception. They allowed us to come in first thing that morning and begin setting up and gave us plenty of time to undecorated at the end. The space was perfect....huge dance floor, outside deck, kitchen area, clean bathrooms, etc. It was easy to decorate and with the huge windows and xmas lights it made the scenery beautiful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfect for me and my husband's reception. Not too formal; comfortable.

2.8

Very pricey...they make u pay an extra 150 to reherse on top of the 1,300..lol

3.3

They say they can accomodate 150 guest but that is not seated for a meal. I would say your max is 120-125. We had 120 people and it was tight! Nice blank slate but the chairs are super ugly so you will most likely have to budget for chairs or chair covers.

4.1

Bayshore was a very nice place to hold our wedding and reception. Very Alaskan for our out of town guests, and great views. Not much parking, so most guests had to park on the street. I was disappointed to find out that they do NOT supply linens, chair covers or serving dishes. We had to furnish our own. Over all, it was a nice place, but the need to offer more services for the amount of money you have to pay to reserve the clubhouse.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was great, it fit the amount of people I had at my wedding, and they were so easy to work with! The lake in the back was great for pictures, but it would have been preitter if I had it earlier in the summer.