Battleground Country Club

(4.4/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 4 Reviews
They made it a day to remember. They were very easy to work with. People are raving about the food. They made us worry-free. Such a beautiful venue.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't say enough how pleased my husband and I were with choosing BCC to host our wedding day. We were able to have a beautiful ceremony outside at their gazebo which was perfectly landscaped and enhanced by the flowers from my florist. The food was outstanding, the staff was friendly, and most importantly, our guests had a great time! Liz was easy to work with and accommodated our many requests to modify the menu. On the day of our wedding, Johnette was amazing as our maitre'd. She was not only professional and kept our day moving smoothly, she was also fun and friendly. At the end of the night, she and one of her staff members graciously gave my husband, my Dad, the best man, and one of our groomsmen a ride to our hotel since the shuttle had left to bring the other guests back. It you want to have a wedding at a beautiful location and with excellent food, book your day at BCC!
Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our entire wedding planning experience with Battleground was phenomenal. From the moment we took the tour to book, Jean was fantastic and I will never forget her and Liz for their professionalism, attentiveness, and always ensuring me that everything would go smoothly. Jean and Liz ensured every detail of our day was executed exactly how we envisioned. Our staff for the day of the wedding were phenomenal and could not be more accommodating. The room looked absolutely beautiful, the Viennese and cocktail hours were amazing, and out guests are still raving about the food. I am forever grateful to each of them for their hard work and truly caring that our evening was perfect. Thank you all!!!
Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I just want to thank Jean and the entire staff at Battleground!!! You guys made my perfect day amazingly beautiful!!! I couldn't have asked for a better venue or staff to work with!!! My guests are still calling and saying what an amazing time they had and how great the food was and it was one of the best weddings they have ever been too!!! Thanks again!!!
Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were hoping to have our ceremony and cocktail hour outside for a May wedding. However, Mother Nature was not on our side and we ended up having everything inside. We were able to take pictures on the grounds before the wedding and we can't wait to see some of the shots with the beautiful greenery and flowers in the background.
Despite the weather, the entire event was a huge success. Having the ceremony and reception at one location made it very convenient for us and our guests. The bridal and groom suites were an added bonus and a great place to get ready. All of our guests commented on how delicious the food was and how nice and helpful the staff were. The cake from Normandie Bakery was mouthwateringly delicious.
All of the rooms were set up beautifully and the lighting in the ballroom was a wonderful addition to our romantic ambiance.
Last but not least, we thoroughly enjoyed working with Liz Zarko, who was patient and responsive throughout the entire planning process. She answered our millions of questions and met with us several times.

We also enjoyed having Johnette as our Maitre D on the day of, she brought a great energy and did a great job coordinating everything for us even with the last minute location change from outside to inside.

We would highly recommend you choose Battleground as your wedding venue or any event venue for that matter. Everyone was a joy to work with and the grounds and rooms were spacious and beautiful.
Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
A beautiful and amazing place for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. If you want a beautiful backgound and endless scenery, this is the place to be!
Staff was extremely helpful, accomidating, and professional. Loved them!! They were willing to help with budget and willing to work with you to get everything you wanted for your big day. Extremely knowledgable and always there for advice.
Food was OUTSTANDING and plenty of it! Super excited and extremely happy we picked the Battleground country club for our wedding!
Wedding: 07/13/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We held our wedding and reception at the BattleGround Country Club. The staff was quite helpful and flexible. We loved their food, and the guests we invited to our wedding are still raving about the food to this day. Everything looks wonderful and the venue was ideal for us to hold both the ceremony at and the reception.

Very beautiful location, this really made our wedding special and we could not be more happy to recommend this country club.
Wedding: 01/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I came to Battleground for their catering services and they did an amazing job of it, the food was great and their staff was so helpful.
Wedding: 12/30/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were hosting a 50th wedding anniversary party for my parents and came to Battle Ground Country Club for their catering. They catered an event for my firm last year and I thought the food was incredible and for this special moment for my parents, they certainly did not disappoint.

They delivered the food right on time and took care of all the set-up, everything looked wonderful and tasted delicious. We received so many compliments on the food, everyone was raving about how good it was! It was the perfect way to help my parents celebrate their anniversary.
Wedding: 12/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding was so completely beautiful, and I owe a huge dal of that to The Battleround...The place is so incredibly, and amazingly beautiful that I cant even put it into words. They also did my cake which was phenominal!
Wedding: 08/01/2009
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They were great, the food was phenomenal. Everything was one time, and i would refer them to someone else.
Battleground Country Club responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for your kind review. Battleground Country Club specializes in professional, seamless service and individually focused care. We hope that you will continue to think of Battleground for any future events you may have!
Wedding: 08/12/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amazing place to have a wedding! Food was absolutely amazing! The ground was beautiful and service was fantastic! I would recommend!
Wedding: 08/17/1999
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Across the board, I was a very fortunate bride to have had the opportunity to work with such great vendors. Jean Castaldi, the wedding coordinator at the Battleground, was a pleasure to work with. She was very accomodating to my numerous special requests, and overall the reception was just gorgeous. I must have changed my mind 100 times and Jean was right there to help with everything, no questions asked! In fact, her tremendous experience in wedding planning made my life that much easier because she was able to offer me a lot of useful advice! The Battleground's golf course made a beautiful backdrop for our formal photos, the food was OUTSTANDING, and I couldn't be happier! There was plenty of room for my 200+ guests, and everyone told me it was the best wedding they had ever been to! The staff was courteous and helpful throughout the entire planning process and on the night of my wedding, everyone was there with a smile! Elenor, who works with Jean, handled all the special linen rentals I wanted with no added hassle to me! If you are interested in holding your reception here however, plan in advance!! The Battleground is extremely popular and requires advanced planning!! 100% worth the time though!
Wedding: 10/20/2007
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beautiful setting, good food, nice people.
Wedding: 07/27/2014
Services Used: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Private User 2 Reviews
I would certainly recommend. They did an excellent job for my wedding. Liz and Johnette were the best.
Wedding: Recently Married
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
the wedding on 5/8/09 was quite different, The officiant never showed up, of course the groom ask us to keep it from the bride. We called a judge near by, it took quite a while since it was last minute. The bride was quite upset we did not tell her. But
the groom ask us not to upset her. But overall I think we got this off to a great ending.
Wedding: 05/08/2009
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
 732-462-7575
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire