Baker's Man Inc.

Baker's Man Inc.

Award Winning Wedding Cakes and Custom Cakes. Rated top honors by Wedding Wire, The Knot and more.

1025 Nine North Drive,
Suite P
Alpharetta, GA 30004 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely fantastic! Mark was so easy to work with and the cake was STUNNING and DELICIOUS. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark was AMAZING to work with!!! Not only are his cakes unbelievably delicious, but they are GORGEOUS as well! He made a golf groom's cake for our rehearsal dinner on Friday, and a STUNNING cake for our wedding on Saturday. I've never had so many guests send me pictures of a cake! It was also very tasty, and he offers a wide range of flavors. He can also makeup basically any flavor you would like to have.

In addition to his work, Mark was SO easy to work with. He was incredibly responsive, and paid attention to all of the details. He was thorough and offered great suggestions when we were designing our cake. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends!!!

Baker's Man Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kelly for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you to create your wedding weekend cakes. We look forward to sharing in many more happy events with you and your husband.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Before I start the review on the cake, I want to say that I met Mr. Brickman for the first time during our cake tasting and he is every bit likable and jolly as I imagined my wedding cake maker to be. You can truly tell that he enjoys what he do with a passion and he was able to give us great suggestions for our cake while keeping our vision in mind. I don't usually write reviews unless the experience was horrible or extraordinary and this was one of the highlights of our wedding and definitely warranted sharing with the next happy couple looking for that special cake.

We had decided on a light blue cake with cherry blossoms winding up the cake. When we went to cake tasting Mr. Brickman had suggested some flavors(all of which is delicious) and at the end we decided on a raspberry swirl cake sandwiched between two white chocolate cake....not only that but this was accompanied by a layer of key lime curd buttercream and then a layer of mandarin orange buttercream with a thin line of swiss raspberry marmalade. The word orgasmic comes to mind. Take a second to wipe away the drool. Of course, I was so excited about the cake that I talked it up all the way up to the cake cutting. I was nervous, as like a good movie, too much hype tend to put expectations too high. This of course was not helped by how beautiful the cake looked on display. Bakerman's Inc, however, did not disappoint. This is easily the best cake I have ever had and all our guests agreed. Some even went for seconds and thirds...and this is after a 10 course chinese dinner.

Overall, my bride and I agree that the cake itself was one of the highlights of our wedding. He also offers to remake the top for your 1 year anniversary and let me just say that 1 year cannot come sooner. If you are looking for a wedding cake, you need not look further as this is your guy.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I honestly cannot say enough nice things about Mark and Baker's Man. He is very professional and great to work with. AND our cakes were amazing! The wedding cake was beautiful, but the grooms' cake was over the top! That cake was probably tagged on Facebook more than we were! I wanted something very special for my fiancé and Mark did it - he made a cake that looked like a beer cooler, with sugar ice-cubes and chocolate beer bottles!
You will be really happy if you work with Mark!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark and his team are incredible. They bend over backwards to create the perfect cake. I planned my wedding from Kentucky in Atlanta and they were a dream to work with. All I did was pick out my flavors and appearance. Mark directed me on the size and gave me pointers on how to create the most delicious cake I have had. It not not only looked spectacular but tasted incredible as well. Thank you to Mark and his team.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark at The Baker's Man made us the most gorgeous wedding cake and grooms cake for our June 14th wedding. We could not have been happier with his work. We went to 3 other cake tastings before finding Mark and we were not happy with the taste of any of the other vendor’s cakes. We were looking for something moist and delicious, not just 'pretty'. When we did our tasting with Mark we both knew right away his cakes were better than the others. He doesn't used boxed cake mixes and just food dye coloring for his flavors. He actually needed a few weeks to let the bananas get ripe enough for the banana cake that we both wanted as our main tier. We had RAVE reviews at the wedding, not only did the cakes LOOK amazing, but they also tasted better than any other wedding cake we had ever had. Don't go anywhere else for your wedding cake! Trust us, we did the legwork; Call Mark first!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You're missing out if you don't get your cakes from Baker's Man! Best wedding cake my husband and I have ever tastes!

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Every single one of the cakes that Mark has provided throughout the duration of wedding events has been devoured and raved about.

Bridal shower cake: Mark created a beautiful Tiffany present box cake to go with my Breakfast at Tiffany's theme. It looked incredible and tasted even better. It was flour less chocolate cake with alternating layers of salted caramel buttercream and white chocolate buttercream - absolutely to die for. AND gluten free! I have a serious gluten intolerance and this cake did not make me even a little sick. I felt fantastic after eating it. We had enough leftovers to last for a week worth of breakfasts (this cake was worth starting the day with sweets).

Grooms cake: This cake is where Mark's design skills truly shined. He created an acoustic guitar for the rehearsal dinner so my husband's cake could truly stand out. Over 75% of the 40 guests thought that it was a real guitar and someone actually tried to strum it before we arrived. This one was not gluten free so I was unable to sample it myself, though I know it was a vanilla cream cheese pound cake with whipped cheese cake layers. Though I did not taste it myself, all 40 guests loved it.

Wedding cake: Absolutely beautiful and was exactly the design I had been envisioning. To create the cake I looked online at his different albums and found parts of different cakes I liked - I explained what I wanted from each one and I was so pleased with the outcome. A beautiful and delicious cake. It was similar to the bridal shower cake in flavor - flour less chocolate cake with salted caramel buttercream. Again, gluten free. The cake was so delicious that the following morning at the post-wedding brunch I wound my cousins scarfing down the leftovers straight out of the box.

Fantastic. You couldn't ask for a more responsive or skilled baker. His attention to detail and delicious flavors are matched by his incredible customer service.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Baker's Man owner Mark was so much fun! My fiance and I were very pleased at how helpful and knowledgeable he was when we first met. We didn't know the first thing about choosing our wedding & grooms cakes and Mark helped us every step of the way! My parents also really enjoyed our meetings with him. Not only is he super talented, but he is fun to work with! We traded stories and got to know Mark along the way and that was great! After tasting many combos of cake flavors, we finally decided on our cakes and couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome! He created the most beautiful 6 tier lace cake that I've ever seen. He replicated the pearls from my gown and even included one of my very own vintage cameo to truly make our wedding cake suit us perfectly! My fiance knew he wanted a GA Tech cake and Mark helped him design a wonderful carrot cake! Many of our guests said these were the tastiest cakes that they've ever had! He also was sweet enough to box up our anniversary topper and send home with my parents for safe keeping. We can't wait until next year when we can enjoy it all over again! Thanks Mark for everything!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Baker's Man did the cupcakes for our wedding a week ago, and we could not be happier with how they turned out. We met with Mark several months prior to the wedding, selected a few custom cupcake combinations (peach flavored icing!), and designed a large cupcake cake for us to cut. Mark let us taste a ton of different options until we decided on the flavors that we liked. He even created the custom peach frosting flavor while we were there. It was such a fun experience.

For the actual wedding, Mark came through with absolutely beautiful cupcakes and a delicious large cupcake cake. All of our guests raved about how delicious the cupcakes were, and we couldn't stop people from sneaking cupcakes even before we cut the cake! The cupcakes and large cupcake cake looked perfect in our florist's display. And, they were totally gone by the end of the party!

We thoroughly recommend Baker's Man!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are wondering where to get your wedding cake, look no further! I got my wedding cake and grooms cake from Bakers man, and they were amazing! He did our school mascot for our grooms cake and it was such a hit!!!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark was absolutely wonderful! He took my idea and created the most beautiful cake! He was so easy to deal with and very professional. The cake was made from different ideas of a ton of different cakes and he put it together exactly how I pictured it! He was absolutely wonderful! The cake was delicious, everyone raved on it! The cake I had originally wanted would feed too many guest, so he came up with a great idea of making the cake fake and then having the real cake in sheet pans in the kitchen already ready to serve. No one even knew and it was so easy for the staff to serve. It was perfect! I would recommend him to anyone and I can't wait to use him again in the future!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
Profile Picture
Katina

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark was fantastic! With one meeting to discuss design and taste his work, I knew we had to go with Baker's Man. He was very professional and the cake turned out amazing! His design was better than we imagined and everyone raved about how great it tasted. It was not your standard wedding cake - this was something I haven't minded eating a week later!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark and his wife provided an absolutely STUNNING cake for my wedding! I met with him for my tasting and knew exactly what I wanted. I showed him a picture and he NAILED IT!!! And trust me, this cake could have easily been a disaster! The cake flavors that Mark puts together are so unique and just can't be replicated by anyone in the industry. We had three different cake flavors and two different filling flavors and that was considered standard in his pricing!

I would highly recommend Mark Brickman and Baker's Man - you won't be disappointed!!

• Wedding: 08/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I contacted Mark 10 days before our son's wedding! He responded immediately and created a beautiful & delicious cake for the small affair! A wonderful choice for any size wedding!

• Wedding: 07/26/2013
770-664-9669
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards