B Floral and Event Design by Shelly Bagdasian

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelly did the flowers for our wedding on November 22, 2014 at the Key Bridge Marriott, and she was fantastic. She was really responsive and flexible - we underestimated the number of centerpieces we needed, and she was able to add another one on fairly short notice. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted - really beautiful orange calla lilies and roses. I can not recommend her highly enough - we loved working with her.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelly has been an absolute dream to work with from start to finish. She has been warm, accommodating, flexible, and all-around fantastic! Our wedding was simply breathtaking, with stunning bouquets, ceremony arrangements, and table arrangements during the reception. During the planning process, Shelly made planning stress-free was always available for questions. She had such creative suggestions and was always willing to help us work within our budget. I gave her an idea of the types and colors of flowers I had in mind, and when I finally saw a sample of the table arrangement, I could not believe it! It was more beautiful than I could have imagined. The maid of honor and bridal bouquets brought tears to my eyes, literally. I would absolutely recommend Shelly to anyone interested in having the wedding of their dreams.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelly was a joy to work with. I found Shelly through another bride who raved about her arrangements and professionalism, and I couldn't agree more. The arrangements were gorgeous, the flowers lasted more than a week, and Shelly met every request that I had.

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelly was friendly, flexible, and very easy to work with!

We had an initial meeting where she took tons of notes on what we wanted with our flower arrangements and then we let her take it from there. She then provided a quote within a few days.

We loved the pictures of her past work she provided during that meeting and her price was extremely competitive!

We were very pleased with the end product and would rommend her anyone that needs a florist for their wedding day.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gorgeous center pieces and alter design! Fit the venue perfectly and working with Shelly was very pleasant. Thank you again!

• Wedding: 10/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelly was INCREDIBLE. She understood what I wanted, even when I wasn't being very descriptive. We more or less told her to do what she wanted/recommended. We chose dark purple as our color which is hard and expensive to get. But Shelly exceeded my expectations. Everything was so beautiful. She put my vision into reality in a way I didn't think was possible. I would recommend her in a heart beat. She was fun and cool too.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Shelly is very talented and is a pleasure to work with! Her work is absolutely gorgeous-she had great suggestions when my mom and I were trying to decide on the kinds/colors of the flowers to use for my wedding. We trusted Shelly's judgment completely-she has a great vision and is very flexible and patient. The flowers at my wedding were breathtaking-ceremony flowers (including a very lush, beautiful arch), the cocktail hour centerpieces and the reception centerpieces received so many compliments. Shelly was always easy to reach and very responsive. So happy we found her!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Milena
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelly was super helpful and was easy to work with. She was able to offer me options that fit my budget and she made sure my decor was truely beautiful.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelly was absolutely fantastic. I told her about the look I was going for and she completely new the vision and executed it better than I could have imagined myself. She was really good about putting up with some last minute requests and was really helpful and reassuring throughout the whole process. We got married at the Comus Inn and this was her first time doing flowers there- the manager at the venue said that they were some of the best flowers he's ever seen and wants to start recommending her!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Shelly at B. Floral was great to work with. She worked with us to find the right centerpiece design until we got it. I also accidentally gave her the wrong bridesmaid number (I know worst nightmare...I had junior bridesmaids that I got mixed up) and she last minute put together another beautiful bouquet. Lifesaving!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelly was amazing from our initial meeting to the day of the wedding. I contacted Shelly about two months before the wedding and she was able to pull my vision together without a problem. She came up with a gorgeous treatment for the tree where our ceremony was held. She also made sure to encompass the treatment through the rest of the wedding. Everyone who attended absolutely loved all of the flowers and floating candles at the reception. I would go back to her anytime I am in need of flowers.

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
Trish
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelly did an absolutely beautiful job with all the flowers for my daughter's wedding and reception -- 2 altar arrangements, bridal bouquet, bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres, and cocktail and dinner table centerpieces. In only one meeting with my daughter and me (8 months before the wedding!) she easily understood (with the help of pictures!) what my daughter's color scheme, flower preferences, etc. were, and she had some fabulous ideas that were then translated into reality. When we asked if she could incorporate antique lace into the bouquets, she readily said yes and the result was lovely. She has a delightful, fun personality and is a consummate professional and artist in her work!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Barb
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelly was an absolute pleasure to work with! With only one meeting she was able to pinpoint my style and meet my budget. The flowers were STUNNING!! My mom almost fainted when she got the first glimpse of my bouquet and our hair/makeup artist said they were some of the prettiest she's ever seen (and she's been involved in a lot of weddings!) I highly recommend using Shelly as your wedding florist - you won't regret it!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelly did an absolutely amazing job with my wedding flowers and was a complete joy to work with! She was so friendly at our initial meeting and helped me figure out exactly what I needed, giving me tips on what flowers would work best in bouquets and boutonnieres/corsages. Shelly even coordinated the delivery with my venue...it was so nice to have one less thing to worry about on the big day. The flowers were absolutely stunning and exactly what I wanted! Gorgeous floral designs and a friendly, hassle-free vendor...what more could a bride ask for? Thank you, Shelly!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelly did an AMAZING job at my wedding and made my overall florist experience wonderful. She was very reliable and professional from our first meeting to my actual day. She was patient with me when i completely changed my vision 3 times and she delivered exactly what I wanted and more. Her prices were reasonable and she worked with me to make sure I was comfortable with my budget. Again, Shelly was amazing.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I told Shelly upon our initial meeting that flowers were super important to me. We went over my vision and I knew she understood right away. The entire time we collaborated I felt like I was in very good hands. Then the day of the wedding came, and I was blown away. The floral designs she came up with were not only beautiful but exactly what I was hoping for. She made the prettiest headpiece for me to wear (which I was a little nervous about), and it came out AMAZING. My pictures are so pretty. Everything was perfect. She is a top designer.

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
202-487-0871
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards