B Floral and Event Design by Shelly Bagdasian

Value
Flexibility
Melinda
05/09/2015

Shelly was so great to work with! I used her for my bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and centerpieces and absolutely loved all of it! I wanted centerpieces that were a bit different than any of the pictures or examples she had and when I saw them at the reception, they were exactly what I was imagining! Would definitely recommend working with Shelly!

Recently Married

The flowers I picked for my wedding were very simple, but I was very happy with them. More important to me though, was the quality of service I got from Shelly! For our initial consultation, she offered to meet me close to my office during my lunch break, which was so helpful since my weekends were packed with other wedding stuff. After she sent the first proposal, I really felt like she understood exactly what I wanted my arrangements to look like. She also stayed within my budget. This was the fourth florist I had met with, and Shelly was the only one to respect the budget limit! During the planning process, she was very responsive to my emails, and very patient with me as I made several changes to the contract in the weeks leading up to the wedding.

Recently Married

Shelly was great! Very creative and accommodating and her flowers (which are beautiful and high quality) added a very special touch to our day.

Services Used: Flowers

Shelly was wonderful to work with and made the flowers the easiest part of my wedding planning, her work is absolutely beautiful!!

Services Used: Flowers

Shelly did the flowers for our wedding on November 22, 2014 at the Key Bridge Marriott, and she was fantastic. She was really responsive and flexible - we underestimated the number of centerpieces we needed, and she was able to add another one on fairly short notice. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted - really beautiful orange calla lilies and roses. I can not recommend her highly enough - we loved working with her.

Rebecca
10/25/2014

Shelly has been an absolute dream to work with from start to finish. She has been warm, accommodating, flexible, and all-around fantastic! Our wedding was simply breathtaking, with stunning bouquets, ceremony arrangements, and table arrangements during the reception. During the planning process, Shelly made planning stress-free was always available for questions. She had such creative suggestions and was always willing to help us work within our budget. I gave her an idea of the types and colors of flowers I had in mind, and when I finally saw a sample of the table arrangement, I could not believe it! It was more beautiful than I could have imagined. The maid of honor and bridal bouquets brought tears to my eyes, literally. I would absolutely recommend Shelly to anyone interested in having the wedding of their dreams.

Services Used: Flowers

Shelly was a joy to work with. I found Shelly through another bride who raved about her arrangements and professionalism, and I couldn't agree more. The arrangements were gorgeous, the flowers lasted more than a week, and Shelly met every request that I had.

10/18/2014

Shelly was friendly, flexible, and very easy to work with!

We had an initial meeting where she took tons of notes on what we wanted with our flower arrangements and then we let her take it from there. She then provided a quote within a few days.

We loved the pictures of her past work she provided during that meeting and her price was extremely competitive!

We were very pleased with the end product and would rommend her anyone that needs a florist for their wedding day.

Christina
10/11/2014

I loved working with Shelly on the personal flowers for my wedding! She was the one vendor I spoke with who really talked with me and listened to the type of wedding I was having. She was always very responsive to any questions I had and responded very quickly to phone calls and e-mails. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and very reasonably priced. I couldn't have picked a better person!

Services Used: Flowers

Gorgeous center pieces and alter design! Fit the venue perfectly and working with Shelly was very pleasant. Thank you again!

Recently Married

Shelly was INCREDIBLE. She understood what I wanted, even when I wasn't being very descriptive. We more or less told her to do what she wanted/recommended. We chose dark purple as our color which is hard and expensive to get. But Shelly exceeded my expectations. Everything was so beautiful. She put my vision into reality in a way I didn't think was possible. I would recommend her in a heart beat. She was fun and cool too.

Milena
09/20/2014

Shelly is very talented and is a pleasure to work with! Her work is absolutely gorgeous-she had great suggestions when my mom and I were trying to decide on the kinds/colors of the flowers to use for my wedding. We trusted Shelly's judgment completely-she has a great vision and is very flexible and patient. The flowers at my wedding were breathtaking-ceremony flowers (including a very lush, beautiful arch), the cocktail hour centerpieces and the reception centerpieces received so many compliments. Shelly was always easy to reach and very responsive. So happy we found her!

Recently Married

Shelly was super helpful and was easy to work with. She was able to offer me options that fit my budget and she made sure my decor was truely beautiful.

Recently Married

Shelly was absolutely fantastic. I told her about the look I was going for and she completely new the vision and executed it better than I could have imagined myself. She was really good about putting up with some last minute requests and was really helpful and reassuring throughout the whole process. We got married at the Comus Inn and this was her first time doing flowers there- the manager at the venue said that they were some of the best flowers he's ever seen and wants to start recommending her!

Services Used: Flowers

Shelly at B. Floral was great to work with. She worked with us to find the right centerpiece design until we got it. I also accidentally gave her the wrong bridesmaid number (I know worst nightmare...I had junior bridesmaids that I got mixed up) and she last minute put together another beautiful bouquet. Lifesaving!

Trish
06/08/2014

Shelly was amazing from our initial meeting to the day of the wedding. I contacted Shelly about two months before the wedding and she was able to pull my vision together without a problem. She came up with a gorgeous treatment for the tree where our ceremony was held. She also made sure to encompass the treatment through the rest of the wedding. Everyone who attended absolutely loved all of the flowers and floating candles at the reception. I would go back to her anytime I am in need of flowers.