Award Winning Airbrush Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist ~ Devine Beauty LLC ~

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I just did a trial of hair and makeup for my wedding with Devine Beauty and was so happy with my experience. From the time I walked in, Jen was warm and welcoming. She offered me a drink right away. When we got started, we talked a little about what I was looking for and looked at some pictures. I was so pleased to see that she could do whatever I asked for. I got my hair ideas off of pinterest which can be difficult to duplicate, but she did an amazing job! We tried at least 5 different styles and she was able to do is quickly and easily. I loved all of the hairstyles she did. Makeup was a great experience as well. She did an amazing job! One of the best parts was that she was so flexible and made me feel completely comfortable about wanting to change anything. I showed my family pictures and they loved everything she did. I'm definitely using her for myself and my wedding party for our big day! I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jennifer is an amazing makeup artist and hairstylist, she's so professional, always prepared, on time, and provide the Highest quality services for weddings.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

We used Jennifer for our daughter's sweet 16 party. Jennifer did my daughter's hair and makeup so beautifully!!! Everyone complimented how beautiful my daughter looked!!!Jennifer was and is wonderful with her quality of work

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I did my airbrush makeup trial for my wedding yesterday, and I was so impressed with the work Jennifer did. I looked and felt amazing, and it lasted all day long. I would highly recommend her for any of your makeup needs. She knows what she's doing!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

If you want your dream "do" for the wedding, Devine beauty is your answer. She is sweet, affordable, professional and a great listener. She does exactly what you want and is extremely creative.

1 Review
Recently Married

Jen and the girl who helped did a phenomenal job on mine and my girls makeup and hair! Everyone's hair and makeup came out absolutely flawless and perfect! She was so sweet, professional, amazing, accommodating, fun and so wonderful! Words can not express my gratitude and the wonderful experience I had with her!! Jen made me feel very comfortable, beautiful, and confident. Can't thank you enough Jen!! I highly recommend her!!! Thank you again for making my perfect day more perfect then I could have imagined!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jennifer and her team were great! They showed up on time and were very flexible with the hectic schedule of the grooms and the wedding party on the day of the wedding. She uses only quality products and made the groomsmaids, our mothers, and my grandmother feel and look amazing, not to mention the grooms ourselves. We met her at a bridal show a couple years ago and are so happy we kept her information and booked her for our wedding in Hartford, CT. Highly recommended.

Ryan & Jamison :)

Recently Married

I had my bridal makeup trial with Jennifer from Devine Beauty LLC. Jennifer is very patient and attentive to my concerns of having a more natural makeup look since I'm not used to wearing makeup.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I got my makeup done at XL center for the Hartford Bridal Show. I was one of the models. Jennifer and her team did an excellent job on all the models. I got so many compliments and the transformation was amazing( before and after)!. Jennifer was very professional and polite. Her makeup expertise makes you feel beautiful. I would definitely recommend her and her business for your bridal hair and makeup!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Having my makeup done for a runway show I was doing at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut I was very impressed with the makeup application (especially the eyes). She was professional, answered any questions I had and I was pleased with my overall experience.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

She did an absolutely amazing job! She turned my ideas into her own beautiful and perfect style, and it was everything I wanted and more!! I couldn't recommend her more!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had such an amazing experience with Jennifer! She was kind, attentive, and a complete magician as a stylist. She made my hair do things I never imagined. I felt so elegant and beautiful for my best friend's wedding. Jen helped me feel so confident and happy, which made the wedding that much more wonderful.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

.I'm very happy with the service advice and patience about my new look. I love it !

Services Used: Beauty & Health

DEVINE BEAUTY DID AN AWESOME JOB ON MY HAIR AND MAKE UP I WAS VERY PLEASED AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DEVINE BEAUTY FOR ANY SPECIAL EVENT YOU MAY HAVE DEVINE BEAUTY WILL ALWAYS BE SURE THAT HER CLIENTS ARE VERY HAPPY AND WALK OUT WITH A SMILE ON THEIR FACE DEVINE BEAUTY IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DOES AN AWESOME JOB

1 Review
Recently Married

Really really loved how flexible Jennifer was on scheduling. She definitely knows what she is doing and I'm so glad I choose her. I loved the outcome in my hair and makeup and couldn't ask for better. She is resonably priced and has great products!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jennifer is very professional and did a spectacular job. She completed my event and made me feel like a complete princess! I can't wait for my next big event so I can go back again!!!