Award Winning Airbrush Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist ~ Devine Beauty LLC ~

Award Winning Airbrush Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist ~ Devine Beauty LLC ~

"On-Site Beauty Services at Your Convenience"

Beacon Falls,CT
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my bridal makeup trial with Jennifer from Devine Beauty LLC. Jennifer is very patient and attentive to my concerns of having a more natural makeup look since I'm not used to wearing makeup.

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She did an absolutely amazing job! She turned my ideas into her own beautiful and perfect style, and it was everything I wanted and more!! I couldn't recommend her more!

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had such an amazing experience with Jennifer! She was kind, attentive, and a complete magician as a stylist. She made my hair do things I never imagined. I felt so elegant and beautiful for my best friend's wedding. Jen helped me feel so confident and happy, which made the wedding that much more wonderful.

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer is very professional and did a spectacular job. She completed my event and made me feel like a complete princess! I can't wait for my next big event so I can go back again!!!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen and her girls were phenomenal! My make up came out absolutely flawless. She accommodated my large wedding party with absolutely no problems!! She has a great attitude, and definitely ensured I was 100% happy with how my hair and make up turned out. She touched up my face right before we were leaving for the venue. Jen made me feel very comfortable, beautiful, and confident. I was excited to walk down the aisle and the first words out of my husbands mouth "you look stunning!" Can't thank you enough Jen!! I highly recommend her to any and everyone!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

BEST hair & makeup I've ever had done for a wedding (and I've been in a lot)!! Jen is awesome. She came on time and worked on schedule. Jen and her team made my sister (the bride) and the entire bridal party beautiful!! Cant wait to have another event to go to so I can get my hair and makeup done again!!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot express how happy I am that I found Devine Beauty!

I had so much going on in the weeks before the wedding that I was forgetting what I had pending and who I needed to call. But with Jennifer, that wasn't an issue at all. SHE was on top of ME to make sure that everything was perfect, and when you're planning an entire wedding yourself, that's exactly what you need!

The morning of the wedding, she was an absolute dream. She arrived exactly on time (even though it was a rough 5:30am start time since I had a morning wedding), and she worked quickly and flawlessly. I remember seeing her finish up with my maid of honor before she worked on me, and I was almost in tears because she looked SO BEAUTIFUL (my MOH was my little sister). When she got to me, she made sure that I was ready exactly on time, and she did my hair exactly how I wanted it. Everyone had something wonderful to say about her work!

On top of all of that, Jennifer and her team are really great people. We had so much fun getting ready for the wedding! They were 100% patient and kind, even when we were all scrambling to get everything ready, and we were chatting up a storm and laughing the whole time. It's so important to work with pleasant people who make your day special from the start, and that's exactly what we got with Jennifer and her team!

I really cannot express my gratitude enough. If you're looking for someone professional who is good at what they do, and will do everything to ensure that your wedding day is perfect, look no further! Devine Beauty is where it's at!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I was attending a wedding on Saturday, Oct 4, 2014. As the Step-Mother of the Bride I wanted to look fabulous (better than the Mother-of-the-Bride). I made arrangements with Jennifer for trial make up on Oct 2 and she arranged for Laura to make up my face with airbrush makeup. Laura told me that airbrush makeup was waterproof so I put it to the test. She applied the makeup at 9am and it lasted all day until I washed it off at 11pm that night. My husband and I even spent time in the hotel's hot tub and the make up didn't smudge or run. On Oct 4, the wedding day, Kaitlyn arrived to my hotel room to fix my hair, and Laura also arrived to apply my make up. They were wonderful! Both were incredibly professional and did a fabulous job. Check your calendars, Oct 4, 2014 in Connecticut had a torrential downpour. But my hair and makeup didn't budge. I had more compliments that day than I had at my own wedding. And YES, I did look better than the Mother-of-the-Bride! Thank you Jennifer, Laura and Kaitlyn, you ladies ROCK!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Devine Beauty did my make-up on my sister's wedding day. My sister really wanted me to shine on her wedding day because I was her maid of honor, so it was really important to her that I looked stunning up there with her. Needless to say, Jennifer did it! My hair and make-up were amazing! We still look at pictures, and after almost a month since the wedding, my sister still can't stop talking about how beautiful I looked to her. I would recommend Devine Beauty without hesitation!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Devine Beauty did my hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding day. I never let anyone touch my face, but my daughter assured me that Jennifer was great. After seeing what Jennifer did, I have to say, she really is! I was so happy with my makeup! Thanks, Jennifer, for a job well done.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I was so pleased with my makeup on wedding day for my daughter I cried so many times on that day, but you would never know it. Makeup still flawless by the end of the night. I would absolutely use Devine Beauty for any special occasion I have.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so happy with the work that Jennifer Devine at Devine Beauty did on my makeup. I have had my makeup done many times in the past and this was by far the best. I had numerous compliments throughout the wedding on how great it looked. Not to mention, it was the hottest, most humid day of the summer (September 6th) and the makeup still looked fantastic at the reception. I was so pleased with the work that Devine Beauty did and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone that needs beauty services in CT.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't begin to describe how great it was to work with Jennifer from Devine Beauty. Upon meeting her for the trial Jennifer was a total sweetheart who listened to exactly what I was looking for and worked with me step by step until I picked the look for my big day. She's very professional and has an eye for every detail. She helped me tremendously by suggesting colors and hairstyles that would work well. The end result looked amazing. My bridesmaids loved what she did and asked how I found her for future use. I HIGHLY recommend Devine Beauty! Very pleased.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are in need of a makeup artist and/or hair stylist, you can stop looking! Devine Beauty turned my special day into my dream come true. Jennifer made me look better than I ever thought possible and my pictures were absolutely perfect. She's amazing!
I wish she could be there for me every day.
- Jessica

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Devine Beauty, LLC is simply the best! They are committed to providing outstanding, high quality, affordable services - always - in a professional manner. Thank You for everything!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I Loved my makeup artist Laura who worked with me that day!! She works for Jennifer who is the owner of Devine beauty & is so talented. I had scheduled to have my makeup done for my best friends wedding, who I was a bridesmaid for, & did not have a makeup artist lined up for the bridal party that day. Needless to say, I loved being able to fly solo-lol, & have Laura come right over to my house where I was most comfortable! She was very punctual & got me done in perfect timing to get over to the braides house for pictures :)!! The colors she chose were perfect & I felt so beautiful. I love makeup & always try to play it up more for events! I can always do a good job myself, but for weddings love the expertise of a makeup artist! Well Laura did just that for me & surpassed all of my expectations as well!! I also have to mention that I love having an excuse to wear false eyelashes :), only wear them a couple times a year (weddings, formal dinner parties vaca.), & Laura did the best job ever!! My favorite yet! I highly recommend Devine beauty for brides, bridesmaids or just for a night out!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
203-500-2355
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment