Award Winning Airbrush Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist ~ Devine Beauty LLC ~

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We used Jennifer for our daughter's sweet 16 party. Jennifer did my daughter's hair and makeup so beautifully!!! Everyone complimented how beautiful my daughter looked!!!Jennifer was and is wonderful with her quality of work

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I did my airbrush makeup trial for my wedding yesterday, and I was so impressed with the work Jennifer did. I looked and felt amazing, and it lasted all day long. I would highly recommend her for any of your makeup needs. She knows what she's doing!

1 Review
Recently Married

Jen and the girl who helped did a phenomenal job on mine and my girls makeup and hair! Everyone's hair and makeup came out absolutely flawless and perfect! She was so sweet, professional, amazing, accommodating, fun and so wonderful! Words can not express my gratitude and the wonderful experience I had with her!! Jen made me feel very comfortable, beautiful, and confident. Can't thank you enough Jen!! I highly recommend her!!! Thank you again for making my perfect day more perfect then I could have imagined!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jennifer and her team were great! They showed up on time and were very flexible with the hectic schedule of the grooms and the wedding party on the day of the wedding. She uses only quality products and made the groomsmaids, our mothers, and my grandmother feel and look amazing, not to mention the grooms ourselves. We met her at a bridal show a couple years ago and are so happy we kept her information and booked her for our wedding in Hartford, CT. Highly recommended.

Ryan & Jamison :)

Recently Married

I had my bridal makeup trial with Jennifer from Devine Beauty LLC. Jennifer is very patient and attentive to my concerns of having a more natural makeup look since I'm not used to wearing makeup.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I got my makeup done at XL center for the Hartford Bridal Show. I was one of the models. Jennifer and her team did an excellent job on all the models. I got so many compliments and the transformation was amazing( before and after)!. Jennifer was very professional and polite. Her makeup expertise makes you feel beautiful. I would definitely recommend her and her business for your bridal hair and makeup!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Having my makeup done for a runway show I was doing at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut I was very impressed with the makeup application (especially the eyes). She was professional, answered any questions I had and I was pleased with my overall experience.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

She did an absolutely amazing job! She turned my ideas into her own beautiful and perfect style, and it was everything I wanted and more!! I couldn't recommend her more!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had such an amazing experience with Jennifer! She was kind, attentive, and a complete magician as a stylist. She made my hair do things I never imagined. I felt so elegant and beautiful for my best friend's wedding. Jen helped me feel so confident and happy, which made the wedding that much more wonderful.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

.I'm very happy with the service advice and patience about my new look. I love it !

Services Used: Beauty & Health

DEVINE BEAUTY DID AN AWESOME JOB ON MY HAIR AND MAKE UP I WAS VERY PLEASED AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DEVINE BEAUTY FOR ANY SPECIAL EVENT YOU MAY HAVE DEVINE BEAUTY WILL ALWAYS BE SURE THAT HER CLIENTS ARE VERY HAPPY AND WALK OUT WITH A SMILE ON THEIR FACE DEVINE BEAUTY IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DOES AN AWESOME JOB

1 Review
Recently Married

Really really loved how flexible Jennifer was on scheduling. She definitely knows what she is doing and I'm so glad I choose her. I loved the outcome in my hair and makeup and couldn't ask for better. She is resonably priced and has great products!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jennifer is very professional and did a spectacular job. She completed my event and made me feel like a complete princess! I can't wait for my next big event so I can go back again!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jennifer did my daughter's hair and makeup for her special day. She looked amazing! There are not enough positive words to describe what a wonderful job she did. My daughter didn't stop smiling all night and it wasn't just because it was her special day, it was definitely in part because of how confident she felt because of how beautiful her hair and makeup looked. She danced all night, laughed, sweat, and ate and through it all her hair and makeup looked the same from the minute she walked in until the last dance. Jennifer loves what she does and it shows in her work. Can't thank her enough!

Recently Married

Jen and her girls were phenomenal! My make up came out absolutely flawless. She accommodated my large wedding party with absolutely no problems!! She has a great attitude, and definitely ensured I was 100% happy with how my hair and make up turned out. She touched up my face right before we were leaving for the venue. Jen made me feel very comfortable, beautiful, and confident. I was excited to walk down the aisle and the first words out of my husbands mouth "you look stunning!" Can't thank you enough Jen!! I highly recommend her to any and everyone!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

BEST hair & makeup I've ever had done for a wedding (and I've been in a lot)!! Jen is awesome. She came on time and worked on schedule. Jen and her team made my sister (the bride) and the entire bridal party beautiful!! Cant wait to have another event to go to so I can get my hair and makeup done again!!