Award Winning Airbrush Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist ~ Devine Beauty LLC ~

Award Winning Airbrush Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist ~ Devine Beauty LLC ~

We serve all of ct and parts of surrounding states, CT
203.500.2355   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I did my airbrush makeup trial for my wedding yesterday, and I was so impressed with the work Jennifer did. I looked and felt amazing, and it lasted all day long. I would highly recommend her for any of your makeup needs. She knows what she's doing!

[Private]

I had my bridal makeup trial with Jennifer from Devine Beauty LLC. Jennifer is very patient and attentive to my concerns of having a more natural makeup look since I'm not used to wearing makeup.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I got my makeup done at XL center for the Hartford Bridal Show. I was one of the models. Jennifer and her team did an excellent job on all the models. I got so many compliments and the transformation was amazing( before and after)!. Jennifer was very professional and polite. Her makeup expertise makes you feel beautiful. I would definitely recommend her and her business for your bridal hair and makeup!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Having my makeup done for a runway show I was doing at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut I was very impressed with the makeup application (especially the eyes). She was professional, answered any questions I had and I was pleased with my overall experience.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

She did an absolutely amazing job! She turned my ideas into her own beautiful and perfect style, and it was everything I wanted and more!! I couldn't recommend her more!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had such an amazing experience with Jennifer! She was kind, attentive, and a complete magician as a stylist. She made my hair do things I never imagined. I felt so elegant and beautiful for my best friend's wedding. Jen helped me feel so confident and happy, which made the wedding that much more wonderful.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

.I'm very happy with the service advice and patience about my new look. I love it !

Services Used: Beauty & Health

DEVINE BEAUTY DID AN AWESOME JOB ON MY HAIR AND MAKE UP I WAS VERY PLEASED AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DEVINE BEAUTY FOR ANY SPECIAL EVENT YOU MAY HAVE DEVINE BEAUTY WILL ALWAYS BE SURE THAT HER CLIENTS ARE VERY HAPPY AND WALK OUT WITH A SMILE ON THEIR FACE DEVINE BEAUTY IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DOES AN AWESOME JOB

1 Review
Recently Married

Really really loved how flexible Jennifer was on scheduling. She definitely knows what she is doing and I'm so glad I choose her. I loved the outcome in my hair and makeup and couldn't ask for better. She is resonably priced and has great products!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jennifer is very professional and did a spectacular job. She completed my event and made me feel like a complete princess! I can't wait for my next big event so I can go back again!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jennifer did my daughter's hair and makeup for her special day. She looked amazing! There are not enough positive words to describe what a wonderful job she did. My daughter didn't stop smiling all night and it wasn't just because it was her special day, it was definitely in part because of how confident she felt because of how beautiful her hair and makeup looked. She danced all night, laughed, sweat, and ate and through it all her hair and makeup looked the same from the minute she walked in until the last dance. Jennifer loves what she does and it shows in her work. Can't thank her enough!

Recently Married

Jen and her girls were phenomenal! My make up came out absolutely flawless. She accommodated my large wedding party with absolutely no problems!! She has a great attitude, and definitely ensured I was 100% happy with how my hair and make up turned out. She touched up my face right before we were leaving for the venue. Jen made me feel very comfortable, beautiful, and confident. I was excited to walk down the aisle and the first words out of my husbands mouth "you look stunning!" Can't thank you enough Jen!! I highly recommend her to any and everyone!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

BEST hair & makeup I've ever had done for a wedding (and I've been in a lot)!! Jen is awesome. She came on time and worked on schedule. Jen and her team made my sister (the bride) and the entire bridal party beautiful!! Cant wait to have another event to go to so I can get my hair and makeup done again!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I cannot express how happy I am that I found Devine Beauty!

I had so much going on in the weeks before the wedding that I was forgetting what I had pending and who I needed to call. But with Jennifer, that wasn't an issue at all. SHE was on top of ME to make sure that everything was perfect, and when you're planning an entire wedding yourself, that's exactly what you need!

The morning of the wedding, she was an absolute dream. She arrived exactly on time (even though it was a rough 5:30am start time since I had a morning wedding), and she worked quickly and flawlessly. I remember seeing her finish up with my maid of honor before she worked on me, and I was almost in tears because she looked SO BEAUTIFUL (my MOH was my little sister). When she got to me, she made sure that I was ready exactly on time, and she did my hair exactly how I wanted it. Everyone had something wonderful to say about her work!

On top of all of that, Jennifer and her team are really great people. We had so much fun getting ready for the wedding! They were 100% patient and kind, even when we were all scrambling to get everything ready, and we were chatting up a storm and laughing the whole time. It's so important to work with pleasant people who make your day special from the start, and that's exactly what we got with Jennifer and her team!

I really cannot express my gratitude enough. If you're looking for someone professional who is good at what they do, and will do everything to ensure that your wedding day is perfect, look no further! Devine Beauty is where it's at!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was attending a wedding on Saturday, Oct 4, 2014. As the Step-Mother of the Bride I wanted to look fabulous (better than the Mother-of-the-Bride). I made arrangements with Jennifer for trial make up on Oct 2 and she arranged for Laura to make up my face with airbrush makeup. Laura told me that airbrush makeup was waterproof so I put it to the test. She applied the makeup at 9am and it lasted all day until I washed it off at 11pm that night. My husband and I even spent time in the hotel's hot tub and the make up didn't smudge or run. On Oct 4, the wedding day, Kaitlyn arrived to my hotel room to fix my hair, and Laura also arrived to apply my make up. They were wonderful! Both were incredibly professional and did a fabulous job. Check your calendars, Oct 4, 2014 in Connecticut had a torrential downpour. But my hair and makeup didn't budge. I had more compliments that day than I had at my own wedding. And YES, I did look better than the Mother-of-the-Bride! Thank you Jennifer, Laura and Kaitlyn, you ladies ROCK!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Devine Beauty did my make-up on my sister's wedding day. My sister really wanted me to shine on her wedding day because I was her maid of honor, so it was really important to her that I looked stunning up there with her. Needless to say, Jennifer did it! My hair and make-up were amazing! We still look at pictures, and after almost a month since the wedding, my sister still can't stop talking about how beautiful I looked to her. I would recommend Devine Beauty without hesitation!