Atmosphere Productions Professional Mobile Disc Jockeys

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

DJ Michael was amazing to work with! My husband and I met with him in person three times and had ongoing communication via phone and email. He was very nice to work with and listened to what we were looking for in our reception music. His personality and sense of humor was fantastic at our wedding. We highly recommend Atmosphere Productions and DJ Michael!

Recently Married

DJ Sam was an absolute pleasure to work with! He responds to all your questions and concerns in a very timely manner. I have to say I was not sure of some of the songs I wanted to use for certain parts of the day and even though I got my final choices to him in a short amount of time he was very patient with me. He let me lead the day as to when I entered coming down the isle and when enterting the reception room.
During the first mmeeting DJ Sam was very efficent! My now husband was more than impressed with Sam and his conciencousness of us as a couple.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Sam was great and made sure all of our concerns were addressed. The wedding went flawlessly and he did a great job with the up lighting as well.

Atmosphere Productions Professional Mobile Disc Jockeys responded with the following comments:

Thanks Drew & Krissy for the FIVE STAR rating. I really appreciate it.... BTW your wedding WAS amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sam was the perfect DJ for our winter wedding! Not only is he very professional and detail oriented, he knows exactly how to keep the party going! Our guests raved about him! He also was very accommodating to our request of playing some ethnic music during our reception.

Thank you Vesna & Brian. 12-13-14 was a memorable day indeed!! It's clients like yourselves that makes this all worth it....Classy, elegant and FUN!!! We had a blast making your dream day come true, but after all THAT's what we do.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Once again Sam provided excellent service. Looking forward to using him again in the near future. Couldn't ask for a better DJ

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Sam and Atmosphere Productions did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding and we would HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone interested in working with someone who is professional, organized, experienced and fun. Sam was available to chat any time I had questions or additional info (which was often) and always gave me advice and suggestions using his expertise about throwing a fun dance party. The dance floor was our biggest concern because we had an enormous dancing crowd, and DJ Sam exceeded our expectations and everyone (Literally every single person at our wedding) was on the dance floor and had the best time!!! Thanks DJ Sam and crew!!

Thanks you so much Shanna. I am very proud that you took the time to give such a glowing testimonial. With careful planning and coordination plus a motivated Bride and Groom, like you and Anthony, this is the result we can guarantee. Thanks again for having so much FUN!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

We used Dj Sam and his assistant for our wedding and they were both amazing! We were not able to meet with him for the first interview due to living to far from his office. Sam was so accommodating and Skyped us all the beginning Information. As soon as we talked to him for the first time we were hooked and knew we HAD to have him for our special day! It was great to hear how much effort he puts into how he chose the music for each event specifically. He also gave us so many fun activities to keep our reception interesting and family friendly! His main goal was to keep everyone up and dancing, and he susucceed 100%!!

I had so many changes, even the night before the wedding, he reassured me it would all be fine.. and even told me the day of, he would check his email through out the day, incase I had forgotten anything else...which was unbelievable!

When we met him for the first time, the day of the wedding, he made us feel like he had known us forever and made our reception unforgettable! Everyone commented how much fun they had! The dance floor was NEVER empty! He even let me be a dj for a bit which was so much fun!!

Fantastic service, friendly staff, and beyond accommodating! We would recommend them for any event!!!

Thanks so much for this wonderful testimonial. This is the reason, we do what we do....We promise what we do and do what we promise. Great customer service, quality service, stress-free wedding planning, unique and FUN!!!

Recently Married

DJ Michael was so awesome!! He was super helpful and supportive in the beginning planning stages and straight thru the end of our wedding night! He kept our guests on the dance floor all night! Best Night Ever! We highly recommend Atmosphere Productions!!
Ps the photo booth is another must!! Huge hit all night and the take home album is such a great memory!!

Thanks Sandy & David, for such a wonderful testimonial.... It was a pleasure planning your event with you. DJ Michael mentioned how much fun you guys had dancing all night...We know it's a great party when even the photographer is out on the dance floor dancing with you. Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We have nothing but amazing things to say about DJ Sam and his team. Little did we know when we booked with DJ Sam that he had did two of our relatives weddings 20 years ago. We found out shortly after talking to family that he was their DJ for their weddings. Which was so great to know!

From day one we knew we were in good hands. DJ Sam was one of the most amazing people to work with, his work etiquette is phenomenal, his flexibility and understanding is amazing, he is hard working and on top of every detail so that way you are worry free. Even with some changes especially right before the wedding we were not worried about a thing. Everyone not just us loved him and his team. There is no doubt that we would recommend him to our friends he is the best at what he does and him and his team are out of this world.

If you want to make sure your wedding is in the right hands and your guests are having a blast out on the dance floor, DJ Sam and his team are what your looking for.

Thanks Gina & David, it really was my pleasure. What a surprise to see so many of my past clients at one wedding... it's a small world! Careful planning is the key to a successful wedding reception and we accomplished this for your wedding reception. The many hours we spent coordinating made the difference for a well orchestrated, FUN and unforgettable wedding day!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Recently Married

DJ Sam is the best of the best his professionalism top notch and the flexibility he had when we changed things up was outstanding.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Alicia
09/19/2014

DJ Sam was amazing and made sure everything went perfectly throughout our wedding day!

Thanks Alicia & Sam. I appreciate your testimonial. Your outdoor Ceremony at Lake Of Isles with our violinist was beautiful and I know your guests loved the strolling violinist during the cocktail hour. The reception looked awesome with the custom uplighting... a must for this room! Seeing the two of you and your guests dancing all night, just makes it all worthwhile. Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Sam and Chloe from Atmosphere Productions provided everything we needed for a perfect wedding. This included ceremony introductions, ceremony music, cocktail hour music, reception introductions, reception music and more. We are so happy we picked a true professional to make sure our event went the way we wanted. His additional background lighting set the mood for the night and made sure everyone knew they were there to party with the new Bride and Groom, We have no complaints and would not hesitate to recommend him as the one and only call newly engaged couples should make for entertainment and disk jockey services. After the reception numerous people complimented on the evening's festivities and how well the event went, especially with transitions between small parts such as cake cutting, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance and open dancing, as well as keeping us on track so we wouldn't run out of time for anything we had planned. Trusting our night to be taken care of by a true professional was the best decision we made to ensure a wedding night we had always dreamed of. Thank you Sam and Chloe!!!

Thanks Michael and Meredith for this thoughtful and concise testimonial of our services. It was truly one our best wedding receptions of the year! You are an amazing couple and we wish you the very best for the future.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Megan
08/31/2014

If you are looking for a professional DJ - look no further! DJ Sam is amazing; he was incredibly responsive to all of our requests and last minute changes. He was an integral part of our wedding, running the show and entertaining our guests all night. I had several guests ask me who our dj was and how did we find him! This is one of the most important vendors for your wedding day - don't waste your time looking for anyone else as DJ Sam will be sure to fulfill your requests/needs.

Thanks Megan and Chris.... We love Labor Day Weekend weddings... everyone's primed and pumped for a good party. Needless to say Megan and Chris, their friends and family, were ready to dance and have fun....Just the way we like it!

Services Used: DJ

We cannot thank DJ Sam of Atmosphere Productions enough for helping us throw the most amazing reception ever!! Atmosphere Productions provided the DJ services for our ceremony along with lighting and photobooth rental. Everything was perfect from top to bottom. The music was awesome, the lights were perfect, and the photobooth was a real hit! The dance floor was packed all night long and we received nothing but praise from everyone.

Atmosphere Productions made the rental of the photobooth extremely easy! After we reserved it, I never had to worry about it again. The attendants were great and helped create an awesome guest book with pictures from the photobooth. It's a great keepsake to have and we will always laugh when we look through it.

Most importantly, DJ Sam made sure he knew every detail about the reception to make sure it went off smoothly. He worked diligently with me leading up to the event to make sure everything happened in the order we wanted and how we wanted. And when the day came it was exactly as we had planned and we didn't have to worry about anything. He helped to make our bridal party introductions special and unique. He also went above and beyond to help my Dad with a personal introduction to our Father/Daughter Dance.

DJ Sam is true professional and you are sure to be in great hands with Atmosphere Productions!

Thanks Kate and John...your testimonial is well appreciated. It's couples like yourselves that make this all worthwhile. You knew the quality and value that we offer and our attention to detail is second to none. Your reception was amazing because you communicated exactly what you wanted and we translated that into a stress-free, elegant, classy but FUN evening. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Amy
08/03/2014

Dj Sam was fantastic! It was so much fun and the reception went perfectly. I am even going to recommend him for our holiday party!

Recently Married

DJ Sam rocked. Was very thorough and responsive in the months, weeks and days leading up to the wedding. Took all my notes over several emails and confirmed details with me. Did a good job taking the temperature of the room during the wedding and playing an appropriate amount of each type of song (modern hip-hop/pop vs. classic wedding dance vs. middle eastern music), and genuinely seemed to enjoy himself.

Especially if you are doing a wedding at St. Clements, or some other such venue that DJ Sam has experience doing, you won't be disappointed!