Atmosphere Productions Professional Mobile Disc Jockeys

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

DJ Michael was amazing to work with! My husband and I met with him in person three times and had ongoing communication via phone and email. He was very nice to work with and listened to what we were looking for in our reception music. His personality and sense of humor was fantastic at our wedding. We highly recommend Atmosphere Productions and DJ Michael!

Austin
06/27/2015

We hired Atmosphere Productions for our wedding on June 27th, 2015.
DJ Sam was very professional from the first time we spoke with him on the phone right through to our wedding day. We ended up choosing to use Atmosphere Productions for a violinist, photo booth and, of course, the music.

The violinist was great and adjusted the music to more of a jig when the children wanted to Irish step dance around him. The staff at the photo booth were incredibly friendly and kept the children pre-occupied as they cycled in and out all night.

The music was perhaps my favorite. The process began leading up to the wedding when we sent over the playlists to DJ Sam, which included slow music, dance music, and dinner music. We also even had a list of Italian music for the parents of the bride. I admit the list of music was all over the spectrum as we tried to appear to the older, younger and Italian crowd, but DJ Sam came through. He mixed the ever eclectic music into a playlist that kept everyone moving all night!

We highly recommend Atmosphere Productions and at the end of the day you get what you pay for!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Sam was fantastic! He had a great attention to detail with the entire planning process and made us feel confident that everything would go smoothly! He had our guests dancing all night! The up lighting he provided was perfect and made the room look so beautiful! We cannot thank him enough for making our day so special!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Not only did everyone have a spectacular time, but DJ Sam is literally the first thing they mention when talking about how wonderful our wedding day was. Professional, perfectly organized, excellent speaking voice and announcements, terrific instincts and music taste...couldn't have done it without him. Worth every penny and more for the piece of mind and unparalleled service.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Sam was an absolute pleasure to work with! He responds to all your questions and concerns in a very timely manner. I have to say I was not sure of some of the songs I wanted to use for certain parts of the day and even though I got my final choices to him in a short amount of time he was very patient with me. He let me lead the day as to when I entered coming down the isle and when enterting the reception room.
During the first mmeeting DJ Sam was very efficent! My now husband was more than impressed with Sam and his conciencousness of us as a couple.
Allison and Andy Mulh

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Recently Married

DJ Sam was great! Everyone at my wedding was raving about the music. I would recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Sam was great and made sure all of our concerns were addressed. The wedding went flawlessly and he did a great job with the up lighting as well.

Atmosphere Productions Professional Mobile Disc Jockeys responded with the following comments:

Thanks Drew & Krissy for the FIVE STAR rating. I really appreciate it.... BTW your wedding WAS amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sam was the perfect DJ for our winter wedding! Not only is he very professional and detail oriented, he knows exactly how to keep the party going! Our guests raved about him! He also was very accommodating to our request of playing some ethnic music during our reception.

Thank you Vesna & Brian. 12-13-14 was a memorable day indeed!! It's clients like yourselves that makes this all worth it....Classy, elegant and FUN!!! We had a blast making your dream day come true, but after all THAT's what we do.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Once again Sam provided excellent service. Looking forward to using him again in the near future. Couldn't ask for a better DJ

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Sam and Atmosphere Productions did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding and we would HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone interested in working with someone who is professional, organized, experienced and fun. Sam was available to chat any time I had questions or additional info (which was often) and always gave me advice and suggestions using his expertise about throwing a fun dance party. The dance floor was our biggest concern because we had an enormous dancing crowd, and DJ Sam exceeded our expectations and everyone (Literally every single person at our wedding) was on the dance floor and had the best time!!! Thanks DJ Sam and crew!!

Thanks you so much Shanna. I am very proud that you took the time to give such a glowing testimonial. With careful planning and coordination plus a motivated Bride and Groom, like you and Anthony, this is the result we can guarantee. Thanks again for having so much FUN!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

We used Dj Sam and his assistant for our wedding and they were both amazing! We were not able to meet with him for the first interview due to living to far from his office. Sam was so accommodating and Skyped us all the beginning Information. As soon as we talked to him for the first time we were hooked and knew we HAD to have him for our special day! It was great to hear how much effort he puts into how he chose the music for each event specifically. He also gave us so many fun activities to keep our reception interesting and family friendly! His main goal was to keep everyone up and dancing, and he susucceed 100%!!

I had so many changes, even the night before the wedding, he reassured me it would all be fine.. and even told me the day of, he would check his email through out the day, incase I had forgotten anything else...which was unbelievable!

When we met him for the first time, the day of the wedding, he made us feel like he had known us forever and made our reception unforgettable! Everyone commented how much fun they had! The dance floor was NEVER empty! He even let me be a dj for a bit which was so much fun!!

Fantastic service, friendly staff, and beyond accommodating! We would recommend them for any event!!!

Thanks so much for this wonderful testimonial. This is the reason, we do what we do....We promise what we do and do what we promise. Great customer service, quality service, stress-free wedding planning, unique and FUN!!!

Recently Married

DJ Michael was so awesome!! He was super helpful and supportive in the beginning planning stages and straight thru the end of our wedding night! He kept our guests on the dance floor all night! Best Night Ever! We highly recommend Atmosphere Productions!!
Ps the photo booth is another must!! Huge hit all night and the take home album is such a great memory!!

Thanks Sandy & David, for such a wonderful testimonial.... It was a pleasure planning your event with you. DJ Michael mentioned how much fun you guys had dancing all night...We know it's a great party when even the photographer is out on the dance floor dancing with you. Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We have nothing but amazing things to say about DJ Sam and his team. Little did we know when we booked with DJ Sam that he had did two of our relatives weddings 20 years ago. We found out shortly after talking to family that he was their DJ for their weddings. Which was so great to know!

From day one we knew we were in good hands. DJ Sam was one of the most amazing people to work with, his work etiquette is phenomenal, his flexibility and understanding is amazing, he is hard working and on top of every detail so that way you are worry free. Even with some changes especially right before the wedding we were not worried about a thing. Everyone not just us loved him and his team. There is no doubt that we would recommend him to our friends he is the best at what he does and him and his team are out of this world.

If you want to make sure your wedding is in the right hands and your guests are having a blast out on the dance floor, DJ Sam and his team are what your looking for.

Thanks Gina & David, it really was my pleasure. What a surprise to see so many of my past clients at one wedding... it's a small world! Careful planning is the key to a successful wedding reception and we accomplished this for your wedding reception. The many hours we spent coordinating made the difference for a well orchestrated, FUN and unforgettable wedding day!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Recently Married

DJ Sam is the best of the best his professionalism top notch and the flexibility he had when we changed things up was outstanding.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Alicia
09/19/2014

DJ Sam was amazing and made sure everything went perfectly throughout our wedding day!

Thanks Alicia & Sam. I appreciate your testimonial. Your outdoor Ceremony at Lake Of Isles with our violinist was beautiful and I know your guests loved the strolling violinist during the cocktail hour. The reception looked awesome with the custom uplighting... a must for this room! Seeing the two of you and your guests dancing all night, just makes it all worthwhile. Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Sam and Chloe from Atmosphere Productions provided everything we needed for a perfect wedding. This included ceremony introductions, ceremony music, cocktail hour music, reception introductions, reception music and more. We are so happy we picked a true professional to make sure our event went the way we wanted. His additional background lighting set the mood for the night and made sure everyone knew they were there to party with the new Bride and Groom, We have no complaints and would not hesitate to recommend him as the one and only call newly engaged couples should make for entertainment and disk jockey services. After the reception numerous people complimented on the evening's festivities and how well the event went, especially with transitions between small parts such as cake cutting, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance and open dancing, as well as keeping us on track so we wouldn't run out of time for anything we had planned. Trusting our night to be taken care of by a true professional was the best decision we made to ensure a wedding night we had always dreamed of. Thank you Sam and Chloe!!!

Thanks Michael and Meredith for this thoughtful and concise testimonial of our services. It was truly one our best wedding receptions of the year! You are an amazing couple and we wish you the very best for the future.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning