Atlantas Weddings

• Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  1.5
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
If you want to have your wedding day almost ruined, then choose Minister Claybrooks as your officiant. Unfortunately we had to re-book an officiant about three weeks out, and Minister Claybrooks was the most cost effective option available for our day and time. She was not quick to respond to emails and always a myriad of excuses as to why, but I was so busy with last minute details that I let it slide. Initially we discussed the ceremony format, and she even spoke with my now husband and I individually about our desires, so we paid her and proceeded. We had to change the time of the rehearsal about a week out and I emailed her to inform her and also warn her about traffic as there was a large music festival in town the same weekend. She confirmed by email that she was aware of the changes. The night of the rehearsal not only does not show up, she calls me an HOUR after the scheduled start time asking where we were and had we decided not to have a rehearsal. We were already back at the hotel and she claims she called me and told me that she was running late (FALSE). She shows up at the hotel thirty minutes later looking like she just rolled out of bed. I was appalled but with less than 24 hours to go, we gave her the marriage license for safe keeping. The evening of the wedding, I again warned of traffic to which she seemed annoyed by. When she had not appeared ten minutes before our scheduled ceremony time (7 pm), we called and she claimed she was THIRTY MINUTES AWAY!! My coordinator gave her the thirty minutes and called back, she again responding she was 30 minutes away! She finally shows up at five minutes till eight stunned that we already pulled my uncle (a minister) from the crowd to perform the ceremony from a Google iPad wedding template. The only thing she did for us was sign and mail in the marriage license. It has been three months and she still has not returned our money that we paid her to perform the ceremony and rehearsal, as she did neither.
Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Latoshia 2 Reviews
A pure pleasure to work with and very affordable. The personalization of the ceremony made our day exactly what it should be..perfect!
Wedding: 05/19/2012
Services Used: Officiant
 404-403-3133
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire