at your service chauffering & nashville wedding cars

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Reggie and the Packard were amazing. We had the Packard as our get away car and our guests just loved it as much as we did. Reggie looked amazing and he drove us around town before dropping us off at our destination. We had a great time and highly recommend him!

Services Used: Transportation

Mr. Reggie was the greatest.. Not to mention the caddy was something else!.. We had an amazing time and an everlasting memory.. Thanks Mr. Reggie for making this very special night so memorable!..

at your service chauffering & nashville wedding cars responded with the following comments:

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE REVIEW.....I REALLY ENJOYED SERVING YOU!!!

1 person found this review helpful
Profile Picture
Julie
01/31/2015

Reggie was absolutely awesome. This service was a gift but I would have paid whatever his fee. Reggie was professional, friendly, and genuine. The car was exceptional and it was an honor to ride in such a treasure. We plan on using him again in the future for special occasions (perfect antique car and or party bus).
I highly recommend using Reggie. It's a real treat!

Services Used: Transportation

What a great night to always remember!! I was so impressed with the service and generosity of My Wedding Cars in Nashville TN. and Reggie is AMAZING!! He is now a friend and will be used all the time by us, friends and family! If you are looking for this kind of service look no further. You will be so impressed by this company and the love they share with their clients. We can't wait to do this again in the very near future!!! Thank you a million times to them!!!

Services Used: Transportation

Reggie was wonderful. We went to take additional photos after our wedding reception and had a great time. He even pitched in to assist our photographer blocking traffic and holding up lights. Reggie is very professional and a Godly man. He provided a great finish to our special day. We highly recommend him.

Services Used: Transportation

What an amazing experience!!! Reggie was not only punctual, patient, and kind, but also a great addition to our special day. He went out of his way to make it even more special. I would highly recommend his services, no matter which vehicle you pick. Continue the great work Reggie. God Bless you. Sincerely, Ana(the better half) &Anthony Flores.

hi ana (better half) & Anthony hope all is well, BLESSINGS on you and your families!! thanks for the review it means a lot :)

Services Used: Transportation

Reggie from Nashville Cars was great. Brilliant idea to have him as a part of our wedding. If you have it in your budget, add this service

dear kinita & luther thank you for the review it was a honor to serve you guys. please feel free to call on us anytime !! BLESSINGS on you and your families.

Services Used: Transportation

Reggie is awesome. His services are unparalleled. We used his transportation services to get home from our wedding and he made it a great experience. Our exit ran a little late and he had an amazing attitude about it, he didn't rush us or nickel and dime us he just went with it, which is exactly what you want on such an important day. He even hung out with us at the after party for while! If I ever need transportation again I'll be using Nashville Wedding Cars and recommending them to everyone. Thanks Reggie!

Services Used: Transportation

Reggie truly made our day special. We rented the Packard to take the bride & groom from the church to some picture locations then to the reception. The car was beautiful and Reggie made us feel completely regal. Excellent service!!!!!!

Services Used: Transportation

My daughter and a few of her dance teammates and I hired Mr reggie to pick up thier dance teacher and new husband to drive away from wedding. Mr and Mrs Poole's wedding was a 20's themed wedding and the 39 packard was a awesome touch. I was so impressed by Mr Reggie presence and how happy he made the couple.. and my girls I might add!! He was so professional and such a beautiful car made for wonderful memories!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Reggie was outstanding. Excellent service and beautiful car. Reggie gave us a special upgrade to his Rolls Royce and it was a prefect end to our perfect day! Thanks!

Services Used: Transportation

Reggie Slaughter went out of his way to work with us to accommodate our requests! Our son and daughter-in-law were so happy with the cars, the drivers and the excellent service. The cars were simply beautiful (1961 Cadillac Deville and 1984 Silver Spirit Rolls Royce), the drivers were on-time (meaning early), dressed beautifully and very professional. And Reggie was very responsive during the whole planning process. I would highly recommend this vendor, and will plan on using them again!

Services Used: Transportation

What a lovely experience! Both drivers were extremely professional. We had a different car for the ceremony and reception and everything was perfect! I LOVED the old white Cadillac! Would highly recommend.

THANK YOU JAMI :) IF WE COULD EVER SERVE YOU AGAIN PLEASE LET US KNOW. NASHVILLE WEDDING CARS

Services Used: Transportation

What an outstanding service Reggie provided for my daughter and her friends senior prom. He went above and beyond to make sure they had a great time driving around the city. It was such a relief as parents to know that our kids was in great hands.This was the second year we use this limo service. I highly recommend Reggie Slaughter. He is friendly, professional, on time and gave 110%. Thank you so much!

Services Used: Transportation

Reggie was absolutely fabulous! He picked us up to drive us around in his Rolls Royce after our wedding while all the guests left. He arrived early so we were able to get plenty of pictures with the car before leaving. It was a great way to decompress after the wedding and chatting with Reggie was enjoyable. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a classy ride and great customer service. It was the perfect end to a perfect night.

Services Used: Transportation

Having Reggie as our driver was a blessing. From the moment I called to ask about pricing/availability , I knew I could count on Reggie. My husband and I got married at the Opryland Hotel in December which is an EXTREMELY busy time of year. No problem for Reggie- he was early to the wedding while most guests were stuck in at least an hour of traffic on the exit ramp. He was also able to bypass an enormous amount of traffic on the way to the reception and got us there on time. He is professional, kind, and an absolute joy to be around- We truly cannot thank him enough for making our wedding as stress free as possible.
Reggie will be the only driver we use from now on.