at your service chauffering & nashville wedding cars

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a great night to always remember!! I was so impressed with the service and generosity of My Wedding Cars in Nashville TN. and Reggie is AMAZING!! He is now a friend and will be used all the time by us, friends and family! If you are looking for this kind of service look no further. You will be so impressed by this company and the love they share with their clients. We can't wait to do this again in the very near future!!! Thank you a million times to them!!!

• Wedding: 12/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What an amazing experience!!! Reggie was not only punctual, patient, and kind, but also a great addition to our special day. He went out of his way to make it even more special. I would highly recommend his services, no matter which vehicle you pick. Continue the great work Reggie. God Bless you. Sincerely, Ana(the better half) &Anthony Flores.

at your service chauffering & nashville wedding cars responded with the following comments:

hi ana (better half) & Anthony hope all is well, BLESSINGS on you and your families!! thanks for the review it means a lot :)

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reggie from Nashville Cars was great. Brilliant idea to have him as a part of our wedding. If you have it in your budget, add this service

dear kinita & luther thank you for the review it was a honor to serve you guys. please feel free to call on us anytime !! BLESSINGS on you and your families.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reggie is awesome. His services are unparalleled. We used his transportation services to get home from our wedding and he made it a great experience. Our exit ran a little late and he had an amazing attitude about it, he didn't rush us or nickel and dime us he just went with it, which is exactly what you want on such an important day. He even hung out with us at the after party for while! If I ever need transportation again I'll be using Nashville Wedding Cars and recommending them to everyone. Thanks Reggie!

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reggie truly made our day special. We rented the Packard to take the bride & groom from the church to some picture locations then to the reception. The car was beautiful and Reggie made us feel completely regal. Excellent service!!!!!!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter and a few of her dance teammates and I hired Mr reggie to pick up thier dance teacher and new husband to drive away from wedding. Mr and Mrs Poole's wedding was a 20's themed wedding and the 39 packard was a awesome touch. I was so impressed by Mr Reggie presence and how happy he made the couple.. and my girls I might add!! He was so professional and such a beautiful car made for wonderful memories!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reggie was outstanding. Excellent service and beautiful car. Reggie gave us a special upgrade to his Rolls Royce and it was a prefect end to our perfect day! Thanks!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reggie Slaughter went out of his way to work with us to accommodate our requests! Our son and daughter-in-law were so happy with the cars, the drivers and the excellent service. The cars were simply beautiful (1961 Cadillac Deville and 1984 Silver Spirit Rolls Royce), the drivers were on-time (meaning early), dressed beautifully and very professional. And Reggie was very responsive during the whole planning process. I would highly recommend this vendor, and will plan on using them again!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a lovely experience! Both drivers were extremely professional. We had a different car for the ceremony and reception and everything was perfect! I LOVED the old white Cadillac! Would highly recommend.

THANK YOU JAMI :) IF WE COULD EVER SERVE YOU AGAIN PLEASE LET US KNOW. NASHVILLE WEDDING CARS

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What an outstanding service Reggie provided for my daughter and her friends senior prom. He went above and beyond to make sure they had a great time driving around the city. It was such a relief as parents to know that our kids was in great hands.This was the second year we use this limo service. I highly recommend Reggie Slaughter. He is friendly, professional, on time and gave 110%. Thank you so much!

• Wedding: 04/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reggie was absolutely fabulous! He picked us up to drive us around in his Rolls Royce after our wedding while all the guests left. He arrived early so we were able to get plenty of pictures with the car before leaving. It was a great way to decompress after the wedding and chatting with Reggie was enjoyable. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a classy ride and great customer service. It was the perfect end to a perfect night.

• Wedding: 03/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having Reggie as our driver was a blessing. From the moment I called to ask about pricing/availability , I knew I could count on Reggie. My husband and I got married at the Opryland Hotel in December which is an EXTREMELY busy time of year. No problem for Reggie- he was early to the wedding while most guests were stuck in at least an hour of traffic on the exit ramp. He was also able to bypass an enormous amount of traffic on the way to the reception and got us there on time. He is professional, kind, and an absolute joy to be around- We truly cannot thank him enough for making our wedding as stress free as possible.
Reggie will be the only driver we use from now on.

• Wedding: 12/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reggie was absolutely fantastic! I could not have asked for a more professional transportation service on my wedding day. We received royal treatment and had the best time. Thanks again to Reggie!
-Caycee

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nashville Weddings Cars is the only way to go! Perfect service, great price. Mr. Reggie Slaughter was awesome. Very professional, on time, a sharp dressed man!

We had a great time with Reggie at the reception and the 1939 Packard was superb! Great get away car.

Thank you Reggie, for all you did to make my daughter's wedding perfect. And the video and pictures you made were amazing.

Thank you!!!

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reggie and his beautiful Packard were such a nice addition to our wedding day. He gave great service and before, during, and after our big day. Complete with our very own wedding video, just as a courtesy :) I would recommend him any chance I get!

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reggie was very impressive! Not only were his prices great, but he really helped us out with having a car on location so that we could take pictures during our cocktail hour. We also changed the pick up time last minute and he was able to work us on that.
Would definitely use him again!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
615-977-2210
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards