Asa Flowers

4.7
Flexibility
Tania
07/05/2015

My daughter had a destination wedding in Maui and Asa Flowers was the recommended florist for the Four Seasons Resort which should give you an idea of the caliber of Asa Flowers. Working with Asa was a pleasure - he was extremely responsive and always replied promptly to all our emails and phone calls. Since the wedding venue was in a different state, I was concerned about working remotely with the vendors, but Asa was great about sending images and we also used Pinterest as a means for viewing various floral designs. Asa was very attentive to the style and design vision we wanted but also provided recommendations for types of flowers and arrangements that would enhance the wedding colors and reception space. The overall result exceeded our expectations and was an event we and our guests will never forget.

Rachelle
06/30/2015

Asa is AMAZING! All your floral dreams will come to life with Asa. He was so detailed with what I wanted for centerpieces, bouquets, décor. Everything was perfect. He was so easy to work with. He understood what my vision was and how everything was to come together. It was so hard to plan a destination wedding but he pretty much nailed all of my requests from the beginning. The quality is absolute top notch. All of my guests were in awe for all the beautiful floral décor! Thank you so much Asa for all your hard work!

Kimberly
06/28/2015

Asa Flowers was able to translate my vision into reality. They took my inspiration photos as a guide, provided me with photos when I needed examples, and created pieces that completely exceeded my expectations. They were detailed when I asked for specifics, yet could create something magical when all I had to give them was flower colors. I highly recommend giving Asa Flowers the creativity reins - you won't be disappointed!

tammy
06/09/2015

Responded to emails within 24 hrs and delivered exactly what I requested. Asa was patient with me when I switched color themes and flower choice more than once. They helped me make adjustments to stay within my budget.

Services Used: Flowers

Our Asa flower bouquet was absolutely stunning! I selected Asa flowers through the Hyatt Regency when planning a surprise vow renewal for our 20th Anniversary this February and the flowers were beautiful. Since it was a small intimate ceremony, I only used them for my wife's bouquet (which was the only flower arrangement I felt necessary for the day), but when they were delivered, everyone at the spa (where my wife was being made up) were very impressed. My wife and daughter LOVED them as well, of course. I would highly recommend Asa as the flower vendor for anyone looking for a great company to do business with knowing how important your special day will be.

Services Used: Flowers

Absolutely amazing! We worked with Asa back in December for our destination wedding and the flowers were spectacular. Our wedding was at the Four Seasons Maui. On the day of the wedding my bouquet, our table arrangements and anything else involving flowers were so beautiful that other brides were actually trying to sneak peeks at our florals for their own weddings! We would highly recommend Asa to everyone and anyone we know. Here's a huge "THANK YOU!" again to them for everything.

Asa Flowers responded with the following comments:

Aloha Patricia! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! What a great way for me to start my day. I have to say that you were a wonderful bride. You knew what you wanted and allowed me to make suggestions and took everything with stride. I know how intimidating it can be to do this from afar and we try to make things as seamless as possible. Thank you again and Congratulations! Asa

Services Used: Flowers

Asa was wonderful to work with. He helped me to create a vision that was just spectacular, and everyone loved it. I was very unreasonable to work with, last minute with things, and he was still helpful throughout the process. He guided me away from the things that I thought would be splendid and I'm glad he did. His team really did a fantastic job pulling things together and I'm grateful that we used them. Everyone will say that he is expensive, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you Asa.

Travis

Asa Flowers responded with the following comments:

Aloha Travis! Thank you so much for your review and this was a great Christmas Gift! Mahalo and Happy New Year and Congratulations!
Asa

Kimberly
10/11/2014

Asa is the best florist around! He is truly a visionary and produced exquisite floral centerpieces and ceremony decor for our wedding at the Ritz Carlton, Kapalua. Our guests were truly amazed, and one even commented that "these were the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen" We were so impressed with our floral designs! I couldn't have asked for a better vendor!

Aloha Kim,
Thank you so much for your review! From your first site visit meeting with your mother to discuss your visions and then seeing it to fruition was a wonderful experience for me as well. Congratulations again to a beautiful couple!
Asa

Carla
10/01/2014

Asa Flowers provided a heart of flowers and flower scatter for our wedding. The heart of flowers was absolutely beautiful and the flower scatter really added to the ambience of the ceremony, they were perfect.

Given I was an indecisive bride, their patience and assistance was most appreciated.

Annie
09/27/2014

They were very flexible! Beautiful arrangements!

Helen
06/20/2014

Asa and his team came highly recommended and they certainly delivered above and beyond our expectations. Blessed and grateful for all their hard work, especially in making our peony orders a dream come true, mahalo nui loa!

Sue
06/17/2014

The flowers and arrangements at both the ceremony and the reception far exceeded all of my expectations. The backdrop of the flowers brings alive all the pictures, and the beauty of being married by the ocean in Maui was enhanced so much by the artwork of this amazing florist.

Sabine
05/10/2014

Subject: Omg!

I can not begin to express how grateful I am for the incredibly heavenly
flowers you've arranged for my wedding. My expectations and what you
delivered - I couldn't have dreamt it up if I tried. Your talent and gifted
eyes need a world stage!
One million kisses from the bottom of my heart.

Many blessings and many generations of success!!!

Sabine & Carl Grant.

Private User
1+ year ago

We were well pleased with the finished product. Asa and his team went above and beyond . My flowers were so beautiful. I am so glad I chose him it was well worth the money !!!! If you get married in Maui be sure to use Asa Flowers you will not be disappointed .

Ellise
03/15/2014

I wanted my wedding to have a beautiful, enchanting, romantic, dream-like feel, but how do you translate a feeling into flowers? You hire Asa!

In the months leading up to my wedding, I was completely consumed with my job and was only able to provide Asa with a color scheme, key words, price range, and some vague descriptions, which I’m sure were very helpful.

On our wedding day, the first thing I saw as I walked up the stairs leading to the gazebo where we were getting married was an incredibly lush arch of flowers. There were two large arrangements flanking the aisle, and bouquets of flowers tied to each chair.

At the wedding reception, the centerpieces were better than I had dared imagine – tall, cascading, and gorgeous, interspersed with low, lush arrangements. My mom said that when she first walked into the reception she turned around, because her first reaction was to cry. My reaction was less refined – “HOLY SH**!” My friends were busy Instagramming every floral detail, right down to the vibrant, fresh orchids used on the napkin rings.

If you’re seeking a florist who respects your budget but doesn’t sacrifice quality, I would strongly encourage you to call Asa. I gave him my budget, explained what I wanted, and he made it happen. The arrangements were solidly crafted and so much more than flowers in vases – they were truly couture designs.

Asa has a sterling reputation on Maui. Ironically, because I had heard so many good things about Asa I assumed he would be one of those “I don’t do flowers for less than $10,000” (the Linda Evangelista of florists!). My experience was just the opposite. Maui is the most expensive island in Hawaii, but in comparison to other florists, Asa is very reasonably priced.

If you want lush, chic, elegant flowers by a warm, wonderful vendor then go with Asa!

Private User
1+ year ago

Asa Flowers was wonderful to work with. They were very helpful and quick to respond, as all of our contact was through email. (We live in Canada.). Most importantly, the flowered were BEAUTIFUL!