Arvell And Company

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

9 piece band-- worth every penny. These guys are outstanding g. They help make the evening.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Arvell and Company! They were professional, talented, and so much fun at my October wedding! I was worried that nobody would be dancing at my wedding but it ended up being quite the opposite. The dance floor was lively and packed the whole night! Arvell even pulled me aside at one point to ask how I was doing and if I was comfortable with one of the songs that was requested. They are amazing!!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just fabulous! They got everyone dancing and kept everyone out on the dance floor all night. They played classy music during dinner and did a great job as emcee. Later, everyone was dancing, singing, and into it. The music could not have worked out better. It was also a pleasure to work with them. They are worth the money.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't know how to make this a 5, but Arvel is as good as it gets. His band members are extraordinary. The guitarist went out of his way to learn a special song we wanted to have played, and he did it perfectly. Arvel sang "You Send Me" as we requested at the ceremony. I don't think Arvel needs any recommendations because everyone wants him at their weddings from having heard their band. But in the off chance they don't know it, he is great. Each member of that band is a band in itself. Arvel has a beautiful voice and such grace. A wedding without his music is like an airplane without fuel.

• Wedding: 05/29/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very pleased and happy with there services. The DJ's were great, they did an exceptional job. The dance floor was never empty and everyone had such a great time. Mary who took the pictures throughout the day did such a great job and was able to capture wonderful candid pictures throughout the night

• Wedding: 10/16/2009
Services Used: DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the most amazing band ever! They let you pick your tone of the event- I picked out the songs I wanted to be played during the breaks. They also went above and beyond my expectations and I woudl recommend this band to anyone and everyone. I got compliments all night about them.

• Wedding: 06/06/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This band was absolutely wonderful! The music is so professional and impressive, and the lead singer has the most beautiful voice! Also, the band can play many different styles of music and can fulfill almost any request (within reason, of course!) We changed the song for the first dance the night of the reception, and no one even knew! I recommend this band to any and every bride looking for only the best reception entertainment!!!!!!

• Wedding: 07/28/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This band was one of the greatest aspects of our wedding, the music was sensational. They played a beautiful rendition of our "wedding song" and they did not play any cheesy wedding music (i.e. the duck dance).

• Wedding: 09/14/2001
314-862-7333
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards