Ars Elegante

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Wow, Carla was absolutely wonderful. I had so many compliments on her and the harpist I had for my ceremony music. She was so professional throughout the entire process and learned new songs for me! She was definitely a highlight of my wedding!

Recently Married

We had ARS Elegante (flute & violin) play at our wedding and absolutely loved it! They were always prompt at replying to my questions from the beginning and went above and beyond in helping me find the right combination of instruments for my wedding ceremony.

Carla (the Owner) was very thorough and played various songs for us to choose from during our consultation and also asked us for any song suggestions.

They really made our ceremony extra special in every way and I can't thank them enough. Absolutely amazing!

If you're looking for professional musicians for your event I would highly recommend ARS Elegante. Simply the best!

Sachi
09/13/2014

Are Elegante was like the icing on the cake at my daughter's wedding. Carla was extremely professional and went out of her way to help select music that would enhance the day. Our guest's are still commenting on what a nice touch they added to an already beautiful event. Thank you Carla for providing a wonderful service!

Recently Married

Carla was very pleasant, very professional, and very easy to work with. She made sure everything was how I, the bride, envisioned. Every detail was planned! Great job to Ars Elegante!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I could not be more happy to have had Carla play at our wedding this past summer. She answered all of my questions beforehand and I received so many wonderful praises after the mass. I am so glad to have found such a talented musician, she helped to make our wedding day that much more special!

Recently Married

Ars Elegante was very professional, flexible with our wedding ceremony style, and responded quickly. They helped create an elegant and happy atmosphere at our outdoor wedding ceremony.

Renee
11/16/2013

Carla and her team at Ars Elegante were fantastic. I had a three-piece set (flute, violin, and cello) perform at my ceremony. Not only did they work with me to create a custom playlist, they even took the time to learn a new song for when I walked down the aisle! I highly recommend Ars Elegante!

Nicky & Josh
10/11/2013

We couldn't have been happier with their performance and professionalism. They were so easy to work with.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We had Carla (Ars Elegante; harp and flute) for our wedding celemony and cocktail hour for our wedding (~40 people). They were very responsible and professional and thought through the process for us. I got to pick some songs, but mostly they picked songs, which was fine with me. They played very well and we loved their music!!!! We recommend Carla for everyone!

Falisha
09/15/2012

Carla played the wooden flute exactly as I had envisioned. My wedding ceremony was extra special to have such a beautiful sound. The music really set the tone and put my theme together. Excellent! Very Happy!

Kristen
09/15/2012

We were looking for light, romantic music for our outdoor wedding ceremony and after reading review on WeddingWire.com, we booked flute and violin duet with Carla from Ars Elegante. We were beyond pleased with the music on our special day!!! Carla is very nice and great to work with...she'll provide musical recommendations if you're not sure what you want, or she's open to learning new songs if you have something specific in mind. Of everything you have to worry about on your big day, ceremony music shouldn't be one of them! Carla is THE BEST.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Carla was extremely easy to work with–she was very responsive and asked great questions that we hadn't even thought of. The ceremony music was absolutely breathtaking! We had a flute, cello and violin and they sounded fantastic, it really set the mood for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Her prices are extremely reasonable and well worth the value. I would highly recommend Ars Elegante for adding class to any occasion! Thank you, Carla!

Carla & Hope were awsome for my oct 2nd wedding at Gervasi Vineyard
When I met with carla to pick out music, she was so helpfull....id through some ideas of what I wanted and she would bring back just the music I was looking for!!

With the weather being crapy on that sunday Ars Elegante made my ceremony which was somewhat outside a HIT!!!!

Carla ROCKS!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Carla was very professional and we were very comfortable working with her.
She was quick to respond to phone calls during our planning stage. She offered suggestions when we needed them and was very efficient in all our dealings. When the outdoor ceremony had to be changed due to weather, she was flexible and helpful as we adjusted. We had the flute and violin music and it was excellent. I would highly recommend her services.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Carla was very helpful in selecting music for our ceremony, and she even offered to learn a new song for our recessional. I didn't get a chance to hear much of the music, but my guests said it was lovely. A perfect complement to our wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Ars Elegante was amazing! They made our ceremony flow great and the music was beautiful! They helped make everything perfect at the ceremony! Highly recommend using them!