Tastefully Yours Events and Catering

• Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Private User 3 Reviews
The food was great and the staff were fairly flexible but did not cover all that would be included. Lots of misinformation. Overall I feel I overpaid, the setup was very meek, nothing to it. I probably could have put together something much better than just two warming pans and a bowl of salad.
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering
2.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
As noted in a prior review per "Jo", my daughter's wedding was on Aug 7, 2010 @Kemah garden's, Kemah Texas. Very dissappointed! THE FOOD WAS GOOD and THERE WAS PLENTY OF IT! And Keith was very nice and helpful over the phone, BUT! there were some very important things left out!--NO GROOM's CAKE and NO CAKE TOPPER for the Bride's Cake! And of course, my daughter, the bride, was upset! And Keith was rude to my daughter! UNACCEPTABLE! Not to mention that this caused us much distress during a time that was supposed to be "stress-free" (instead we were having to call and/or make contact with Keith, DURING THE EVENT, numerous times, to find out when the Bride's cake would be there (It arrived at the last minute!) as well as to find out where the Groom's cake was and the cake topper for the Bride's cake. Also, as mentioned in prior review, the linens/sashes were the WRONG COLOR (We had discussed the colors on more than one occasion during the planning process!) AND, I found out towards the end of the event, that that would be Arnie's Gourmet's last event at that facility due to previous complaints from other brides. And not to mention, I feel very let down, that, as promised by Keith via more than one email, that his services should be provided in such a way as, in not direct words, that I should not have to worry about or do one thing: I believe his words were "turn key". Not the case! Also, we were supposed to have a cheese tray with nuts and mints--We had cheese, but no nuts and mints! And the margarita machine my daughter ordered and paid for did not work properly! The D.J, I thought, was good! he played a good variety of music, played the ceremony music that was requested by my daughter, and even took special requests and made announcements regarding drinks, special dances, etc! We had a great time dancing! Thanks D.J! And thanks to Keith's servers--They were great! AND the guys that set-up! They were great too! It would have been nice to have what we paid for, and to have not had the stress and disappointment of not having those things! Sorry Keith, but thanks!
Wedding: 08/07/2010
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Wedding Planning
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Arnie is an amazing chef! They also went the day before and set up the linens for us. They did a whole tree made out of fruit for our guest that was amazing and 300lbs of ice with our monogram and shrimp-- with homemade cocktail sauce. The food was so amazing and its for a budget. Everything they did for me was an amazing price. Keith helped set everything up and he is like your father when planning it. he wants everything to go as smooth and be as beautiful as his daughters wedding. Arnie- the chef- serves everything and is amazing. He kept us informed all night. our family is going to use them for there daughters sweet 16 they loved it so much!
Wedding: 09/12/2009
Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
2.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5
The food tasted great, but the caterer was 45 minutes late serving the food. He also told us that the number of people we had would make it through the buffet line in 30 minutes...it took an hour. My husband and I missed were short changed on our reception because of this mistake and how our timeline with the DJ was set up.
Wedding: 05/25/2009
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Loved it.
Wedding: 05/10/2008
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
 281-435-6335
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire