Arnaldos Banquet Center

Flexibility
4.7
Private User
Recently Married

Everything was perfect! Food and pastry table was amazing!

Anna
06/13/2015

The staff, food and cleanliness of Arnaldo's is fantastic! We had our shower and wedding at Arnaldo's and will definitely be using them for any future events!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding venue here on 5/30/15. We had both rooms and it was amazing! Beautiful lighting and ambiance! Awesome stage for DJ set up. We had our photo booth inside the reception too! Bar area top notch and spacious! Food was incredible! Met with us numerous times to make sure our event was just the way we had envisioned it! Family fun and flexible! Great deal for awesome experience. Our guests are still talking about Arnaldo's venue and food! Thank you!
Tim & Kristie

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome staff, beautiful decor and ambiance. The food is out of this world! Thanks for making our day perfect!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The food was spectacular! All thr guests were full, and happy! Had a few snags with the lighting, but it all worked out, and overall had a great experience!

Private User
03/21/2014

We cannot begin to tell how happy we are with Arnaldo's. From the minute we walked in when viewing venues all the way to the event, the staff was incredible with us. They worked with us on every detail and every little detail that we would have questions on. I don't think a single person at our wedding didn't comment on how incredible to food was. It was the talk of the night. Thank you Arnaldo's for helping to make our night so special.

4.3

excellent food. poor service by wait staff and hostess.plates were being taken away as well as drinks before people finished. hostess was slightly rude to myself and my DJ. overall, would recommend.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my 9/21/13 Wedding reception at Arnaldo's Banquet Center. Everything was perfect! From the staff, the beautiful room, and amazingly delicious food! I received so many compliments on my choice of Arnaldo's and how beautiful the room was. Can't say enough positive things about our experience! Thank you so much to everyone at Arnaldo's!!

The New Mr. & Mrs. Gregg!

Jessica
09/07/2013

Friends of ours had their wedding at Arnaldos a year before we had ours, we enjoyed it so much and heard such great things we booked our wedding there. The staff is very friendly and professional and they were very flexible with everything.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Arnaldos was all around amazing to me, on the wedding day and doing the planning process. The actual venue is breath taking and is an dream come true for a bride on a budget. The entire staff at arnaldos was professional and very passionate about what they do! I never recieved any negative energy from them and they were 100% flexible and willing for every wish i had on my big day!!! I HIGHY recommed this place. The food was MIND BLOWING!! Service was amazing!! the place itself is amazing!! I am 100% to have had my wedding at Arnaldos!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

great Venue with Great food! Staff is great to work with as well. The main room is beautiful

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a great expierence with Arnaldo's and their staff. Not only did we book our wedding here but we also selected Arnaldo's for the wedding shower. Their staff is very helpful and extremely courteous, the food is absolutely excellent and the venue is beautiful! Arnaldo's has high recommendations from us and we hope you have as wonderful a time as we did!

Stephen and Stephanie

1 Review
4.2

Very nice , cheapest of the top tier banquet facilities... Not very flexible! Food is very good .

1 Review
2+ years ago

The best food and service anywhere. The owners, assistant and staff were very professional, polite and friendly. The ballrooms are lovely and venue was very, very clean. I plan to come back to Arnaldo's when it's time for a baby shower!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I planned our wedding around the availability of this venue.

Arnaldo's is professional, organized, efficient and they serve delicious food.

I highly recommend this beautiful venue.

2+ years ago

Beautiful facility, pleasant and competent staff. Everything went smoothly from beginning to end. Tasting schedule/arrangement is not ideal, but the food was very memorable and delicious. Also, we didn't have to pay for children 4 and under, or pay the bar premium for guests under 21. I definitely recommend Arnaldo's!