Arnaldos Banquet Center

4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The food was spectacular! All thr guests were full, and happy! Had a few snags with the lighting, but it all worked out, and overall had a great experience!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot begin to tell how happy we are with Arnaldo's. From the minute we walked in when viewing venues all the way to the event, the staff was incredible with us. They worked with us on every detail and every little detail that we would have questions on. I don't think a single person at our wedding didn't comment on how incredible to food was. It was the talk of the night. Thank you Arnaldo's for helping to make our night so special.

• Wedding: 03/21/2014
Private User
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

excellent food. poor service by wait staff and hostess.plates were being taken away as well as drinks before people finished. hostess was slightly rude to myself and my DJ. overall, would recommend.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just had my 9/21/13 Wedding reception at Arnaldo's Banquet Center. Everything was perfect! From the staff, the beautiful room, and amazingly delicious food! I received so many compliments on my choice of Arnaldo's and how beautiful the room was. Can't say enough positive things about our experience! Thank you so much to everyone at Arnaldo's!!

The New Mr. & Mrs. Gregg!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Friends of ours had their wedding at Arnaldos a year before we had ours, we enjoyed it so much and heard such great things we booked our wedding there. The staff is very friendly and professional and they were very flexible with everything.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arnaldos was all around amazing to me, on the wedding day and doing the planning process. The actual venue is breath taking and is an dream come true for a bride on a budget. The entire staff at arnaldos was professional and very passionate about what they do! I never recieved any negative energy from them and they were 100% flexible and willing for every wish i had on my big day!!! I HIGHY recommed this place. The food was MIND BLOWING!! Service was amazing!! the place itself is amazing!! I am 100% to have had my wedding at Arnaldos!!

• Wedding: 08/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

great Venue with Great food! Staff is great to work with as well. The main room is beautiful

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a great expierence with Arnaldo's and their staff. Not only did we book our wedding here but we also selected Arnaldo's for the wedding shower. Their staff is very helpful and extremely courteous, the food is absolutely excellent and the venue is beautiful! Arnaldo's has high recommendations from us and we hope you have as wonderful a time as we did!

Stephen and Stephanie

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 2.5

Very nice , cheapest of the top tier banquet facilities... Not very flexible! Food is very good .

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best food and service anywhere. The owners, assistant and staff were very professional, polite and friendly. The ballrooms are lovely and venue was very, very clean. I plan to come back to Arnaldo's when it's time for a baby shower!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I planned our wedding around the availability of this venue.

Arnaldo's is professional, organized, efficient and they serve delicious food.

I highly recommend this beautiful venue.

• Wedding: 09/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful facility, pleasant and competent staff. Everything went smoothly from beginning to end. Tasting schedule/arrangement is not ideal, but the food was very memorable and delicious. Also, we didn't have to pay for children 4 and under, or pay the bar premium for guests under 21. I definitely recommend Arnaldo's!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Overall food was great. However, leading up the the wedding was a nightmare.
It seems as though the owners and office manager all have horrible communication with one another. One person says one thing and then another says something else.
Also, office manager had the nerve to call the day before and ask for a few hundred dollars because she made an error and insisted it be paid immediately. Contract was already paid in full at that point (for a wedding that cost around $10,000). Seemed poor business practice.
In order to get a tasting, it is extremely inconvenient (must call weekly to find out menu of that week's event and then sneak in the kitchen to taste it that night). I called several times to schedule and was told to call back (phone rings into the kitchen during day apparently and they were "busy" at the time). Not professional set up for the type of money that is spent on a wedding.
I enjoyed myself the night of the wedding and I am sure the guests did too but leading up to it just seemed so disorganized and not professional.
I can assure you, myself and my family were not high maintenance at all.
Overall recommended but could've been better.

• Wedding: 07/01/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Arnaldos was an amazing place to have our reception at. The food was great and everyone said the bartenders made good drinks and there was never a line. The brothers that own Arnaldos are so nice and friendly. They are very professional and are willing to work with you on things for your special day.

However, the wedding coordinator who works in the office is awful. She is very disrespectful when returning phone calls and talks unprofessional towards you; especially, if you’re a young couple. She was not flexible at all, even when we told her we already discuss certain things with the owners. She is very unorganized and forgets things that were already discussed in previous conversations, making the most stressful time in your life, even more stressful.

I would have given this a 5 star rating if it wasn't for their office coordinated. Perhaps she should learn how to be more professional when it comes to speaking with younger customers.

• Wedding: 05/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

ABSOLUTELY LOVED ARNALDO'S!!! We could not have picked a better location for our reception! The food was amazing--we are still hearing rave reviews from our guests! The service was incredible--they are friendly, helpful, and they were responsive to our questions and concerns beforehand and they made sure our night ran smoothly! Their prices are unbeatable for the quality and level of service we received. They are beautifully decorated and we had very little we needed to do to make it memorable and special! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

• Wedding: 04/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arnaldo's made our wedding INCREDIBLE! Great value, delicious food, fantastic bar, friendly and professional staff. AMAZING! We chose Arnaldo's because of the many recommendations we received from close friends, and we are so glad we did. Our friends and family all agree that Arnaldo's made our reception an event to remember for a lifetime!

• Wedding: 03/25/2011
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
734-282-2198
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards