Arcadia Floral Co.

Value:
(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:

Beautiful!!!!!
Couldn't have asked for a better experience!!
Erika was a joy to work with!
She understood our vision for what we had wanted and everything was more than we could have ever imagined!!
Truly loved it all!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married on 11/8/14 and we couldn't be happier with the flowers! I absolutely LOVED how our centerpeices/bouquets came out for our wedding so much so that I can't stop looking at photos of them! Arcadia completely made my vision a reality and everything I asked for, they delivered. They delivered the flowers to the hotel, church and venue in a timely manner and I never had to worry. I would highly recommend Arcadia Floral Co!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erika was a great help and our flowers were BEAUTIFUL! We only needed personal flowers and Erika talked us through it all, step by step. We received so many compliments on the flowers, too. I was so pleased with how it all turned out!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review!! Congratulations Rachel!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did an amazing job for our wedding which was at Glen Island Harbour Club in New Rochelle. Everything was delivered on time and the room looked breathtaking. There were no issues at all and we received so many complements. They worked within our budget and we couldn't be happier with the service and all around experience they provided.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend Arcadia to anyone. Our flowers were more amazing than I could have ever imagined. I kept looking at them all night! Erikka and the team were easy to work with, reliable, responsive, and they kept their word on staying within our budget. The showroom really helps you get a feel for their work, but doesn't even do it justice. I can't thank them enough for making it so beautiful. The forecast said rain, so I made a last minute request for an indoor arch and it was the most magnificent thing I've ever seen. Thank you Arcadia!!!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Hi Jamie! We are so happy you were pleased with the outcome of your event! Thank you so much for such a kind review! Congratulations

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything I could've wanted! Sammy did such a great job! I had a number of people tell me that they were the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen at a wedding! I am so happy with the service and would recommend him to anyone!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Congratulations Carolyn! Thank you for such a great review!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arcadia was awesome! We used them for my sisters wedding 4 years ago and then I recommended them to my friend and she used them at her wedding and now I used them at my wedding! Sammy was fantastic! He made everything very easy and worry free. The flowers were better than I could have imagined on my wedding day!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review AND for recommending us to your friends! We are so happy you loved everything! Congratulations Renata

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cannot say enough good things about Arcadia Floral, especially Elena and her team. I must of changed my mind about my flowers at least 3- 4 times and each time Elena was flexible and worked with me. Flowers came out beautifully which means she really took the time to listen to what I was looking for, and we could not be happier! Reasonably priced too compared to other vendors, and you know they handle a million weddings so you feel comfortable trusting they will handle everything day of.

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for such a great review! We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with the planning process and the final outcome! Congratulations!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I can't be more happier with the way our venue looked. The centerpieces were so beautiful.

Thank you! Congratulations!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very happy with Arcadia Floral Co during the planning process. Elena was able to capture our vision of arrangements, centerpieces and bouquets. They were flexible with any changes we had prior to the event. Also in pricing out florists, we felt Arcadia was very reasonably priced. Delivery went as expected at our ceremony and at our venue. Thank you to George who was very friendly, helpful and informative when the flowers were delivered. Would definitely recommend Arcadia for your wedding or event.

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Congratulations on your recent wedding Laura!! Should you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to call us!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Arcadia was wonderful. I had a consult appointment at which they asked me several detailed questions and gave me an estimate for every item - with option to add or delete anything as needed. A few weeks later we went in to see a sample and it was perfect. No need to change a thing! They nailed it. Everything was seamless on the day of the wedding - I didn't have to worry as they had everything there and ready to go before I even arrived to get ready.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My calla lily arrangements were to die for! Arcadia outdid themselves with the amount of flowers for each table. Our centerpieces were huge! My bouquet was stunning, and the bridesmaids were just as glamorous. They gave us an extra bouquet for the toss, and an extra boutonnière for my husband (just in case his got messed up). I would highly recommend Arcadia to anyone getting married, and will consider no other for my future events. Thanks so much for making my day a true fairytale.

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Congratulations!! Thank you for such a great review!

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
MrsLugnut
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved arcadia they were very flexible even to my last minute request. They did an amazing job with my wedding it was beautiful!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you and Congratulations!

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing flowers, quick set up. They are perfect down to the last detail.

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you and Congratulations!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I recently used Arcadia Floral for my wedding. My flowers were nothing short of AMAZING. From my flowers at ceremony, to our centerpieces, to my bouquet everything was perfect. I would definitely use Arcadia again.

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Geminesse!! Congratulations!!

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers at the ceremony and reception place was just perfect. They made exactly what I wanted.

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Congratulations and thank you!

914-777-2800
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards