Arcadia Floral Co.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Arcadia Floral was our number one choice, and was so happy with their arrangements! Elena Leydon worked with us over the course of a few months. She helped us to create a perfect vision for my wedding. Elena made me feel confident in my choices, and even when I changed my mind with colors, she helped to make my new vision a reality. Upon walking into the venue/reception for the first time I cried when I saw the centerpieces- truly spectacular! My white hydrangeas, white roses & even the few purple orchids in my bouquet were absolutely beautiful! I received many compliments on the flowers at my wedding. Thank you again to Arcadia & especially Elena Leydon for helping to make my day just perfect!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Hi Laura, Thank you so much for a great review!! We LOVE when our brides have those reactions to their flowers, it truly makes the job worth it! Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call us! Congratulations!

Services Used: Flowers

AMAZING!! From the start the staff was extremely helpful with our vision for our wedding! They gave us additional ideas and advice that coupled what we were looking for. Erika is so helpful and nice. Chris was amazing and I cant say enough to compliment him. The flowers were GORGEOUS! We received so many compliments from our guests. I will be using Arcadia Floral Co. for all my events!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Congratulations Nicole!!! Thank you so much for your review!!

Services Used: Flowers

Aracadia was a preferred vendor of my wedding venue, and was so glad I chose to have them provide all of the floral arrangements for my wedding ceremony and reception! I worked with Elena, who was great at providing suggestions based on what I expressed interest in. After seeing a sample of my table centerpieces, she was very flexible in making some changes so that I felt reassured with our "vision". On the day of, they arrived early and set everything up beautifully! All of my guests told us how beautiful our tables looked, from the colors of the flowers to the actual arrangement of the tables. It was a dream come true to see how beautiful everything came together in the end!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for such a great review! If you ever need anything in the future, please give us a call! Congratulations!

Services Used: Flowers

With our reception venue we are locked in to choosing between who's on their vendor list. This was one of them. Elena is great. Be careful with the information you get from the receptionists. They aren't always listening to you causing you to get wrong information - in which Elena cleared up for me. Also the receptions do not know all that they should which results in phone tag. They should be more educated and add more value to their job.

Their centerpieces are all rentals which was disappointing.

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Hi Danielle! Thank you for such a great review, we really do appreciate the feedback and we will do our best to work on the situation to ensure all staff is knowledgeable. We did take a look at your contract, non of your arrangements are rentals. Anything marked a rental referrers to the tall pedestals and maybe certain add ons. There is never a rental fee attached to anything that is marked as a rental. Should you have a question, feel free to give us a call anytime! We look forward to sharing in your special day!

Services Used: Flowers

I got married on June 27, 2015 and used Arcadia as our florist. We worked with Sammy and he went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful! He worked with us and our budget and made beautiful arrangements for our centerpieces and bouquets. We went with everything he suggested and everything came out perfectly! My only regret is that I did not get my bridal bouquet freeze dried because it was beautiful! I would definitely recommend Arcadia to anyone in the Westchester area who is getting married. They are so friendly and easy to work with and their flower arrangements are beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

All I can say about Arcadia Florist is summed up in one word WOW!! As mother of the bride, their official wedding planner, and with the bride living far away, I wondered if Arcadia would be able to provide all the flower arrangements, colors, and details that my daughter wanted for her Gatsby style wedding. My fears were quickly alleviated when we met with Erika for the first time. Erika took the worry out of everything and took total control of all our requests and wishes. Extremely efficient, very detail oriented, responsive, wonderful personality, very creative, Erika made some great suggestions to keep within our budget, but yet, obtain the look we were trying to achieve. We felt totally confident that everything would be perfect on the wedding day and she did not disappoint! We can’t thank her enough for all her efforts to make the church, the wedding party, and the reception venue sparkle with flower arches, amazing ostrich feathered centerpieces, table toppers, and spectacular bridal bouquets. I would highly recommend Arcadia – take the stress out of wedding planning and work with experts who truly care about the end result!

Hi Tina!
We cannot thank you enough for such a great review! We were obsessed with your daughters wedding décor, it was truly a stunning wedding! Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call us!

Services Used: Flowers

Arcadia was amazing, they worked with my mom and I until we were completely satisfied with our floral package. Erica is amazing and she really knows her stuff, she brought my vision to life and made edits to my florals that made them look amazing!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Congratulations Jacqueline! Thank you for your review!!

Services Used: Flowers

The quality of the flowers that we got from Arcadia were amazing. Everything was so beautiful and they did exactly what I wanted for a reasonable price.

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Congratulations Angela!!! Thank you for such a great review!

Services Used: Flowers

Loved every bit of my experience with Arcadia Floral! I know nothing about flowers, nothing! I went into wedding planning knowing what colors I wanted and that was it. Sam at Acardia was incredibly helpful, insightful, easy to talk to and put together beautiful arrangements for our wedding. They were very competitively priced with other florists in the area and even helped me rework some of the plans without sacrificing the look when my budget changed a few months before the wedding. Loved that they let you seem a sample center piece and bouquet after signing with them. Our bouquets were so beautiful, I literally shed a tear when I saw them on my wedding day... I never expected to have that kind of reaction to flowers! Highly recommend Arcadia Floral Co.

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for such a great review! Congratulations!

Services Used: Flowers

For my wedding I knew I wanted to stick with the color white with blue accents. I also knew exactly what I wanted my bouquet to look like. That's pretty much where my knowledge ended. Aside from roses and tulips, I know nothing about flowers. So, I wasn't clear on exactly what I wanted in terms of flowers for the boutonniere or centerpieces. I also needed to stay within a specific budget. Elena was there to walk me through it all. She was patient and gave advice from the perspective of her experience in the industry. It was invaluable. I'm not sure what I would have done without her guidance. When the day arrived, everything was perfect. Absolutely perfect. I would not hesitate to recommend Arcadia Floral Co. to anyone.

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Congratulations on your wedding Denise!

Services Used: Flowers

There are no words to truly express how in love I am with Arcadia. I probably will just start squealing so I am glad I am writing this. From the start, Erica was on TOP of her game. Girlfriend knows exactly what you need and she is one of the few vendors that doesn't try to swindle you for up sells. She is so honest of what is not worth the money and that truly did not go unnoticed. Plus she can read your mind and is a perfect match for a couple who hate wedding planning and what to be in and out! During the ceremony, Arcadia was like a quiet ninja. They came and left without any mishap or problem and gave us the most beautiful wedding with flowers. It was EXACTLY what we were looking for. Arcadia truly exceeded our expectations and I will be recommending them to everyone I know.

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for such a kind review! Congratulations Nikki!!!

04/04/2015

True professionals. Loved working with the team creating our simple and elegant look!

Thank you! Congratulations!!

Recently Married

We worked with Erikka and can strongly recommend Arcadia Floral Co. This was one of two preferred vendors from our wedding site (Glen Island Harbour Club), and we are glad to have chosen Arcadia for our floral needs. We ordered our ceremony and reception flowers from them, and they were extremely professional and provided everything we were looking for. We were able to make a few tweaks here and there, but our vision came to life, thanks in large part to such a great team. Erikka was the only person we deal with, but she was so nice and accommodating, we lucked out with her. Our flowers were beautiful, fresh, and everyone was simply amazed.

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us at Arcadia Floral Company. Should you need anything, please contact us anytime. Congratulations!

Recently Married

When I arrived and saw the bouquets the morning of my wedding, I was completely blown away. Erika at Arcadia was incredible! We told her our colors and she immediately gave us the perfect recommendation. She was professional and responsive. The centerpieces were exactly what we hoped for. She even included balloons at the very last minute for us for a special gift from my mother in law to my husband. I highly recommend Arcadia!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Congratulations on your recent wedding Sarah! Thank you so much for your great review! Should you ever need anything please let us know!

Recently Married

my Wedding flowers were perfect!!!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you! Congratulations !

Beautiful!!!!!
Couldn't have asked for a better experience!!
Erika was a joy to work with!
She understood our vision for what we had wanted and everything was more than we could have ever imagined!!
Truly loved it all!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review Michelle! Congratulations!