Arcadia Floral Co.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

With our reception venue we are locked in to choosing between who's on their vendor list. This was one of them. Elena is great. Be careful with the information you get from the receptionists. They aren't always listening to you causing you to get wrong information - in which Elena cleared up for me. Also the receptions do not know all that they should which results in phone tag. They should be more educated and add more value to their job.

Their centerpieces are all rentals which was disappointing.

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Hi Danielle! Thank you for such a great review, we really do appreciate the feedback and we will do our best to work on the situation to ensure all staff is knowledgeable. We did take a look at your contract, non of your arrangements are rentals. Anything marked a rental referrers to the tall pedestals and maybe certain add ons. There is never a rental fee attached to anything that is marked as a rental. Should you have a question, feel free to give us a call anytime! We look forward to sharing in your special day!

Services Used: Flowers

Loved every bit of my experience with Arcadia Floral! I know nothing about flowers, nothing! I went into wedding planning knowing what colors I wanted and that was it. Sam at Acardia was incredibly helpful, insightful, easy to talk to and put together beautiful arrangements for our wedding. They were very competitively priced with other florists in the area and even helped me rework some of the plans without sacrificing the look when my budget changed a few months before the wedding. Loved that they let you seem a sample center piece and bouquet after signing with them. Our bouquets were so beautiful, I literally shed a tear when I saw them on my wedding day... I never expected to have that kind of reaction to flowers! Highly recommend Arcadia Floral Co.

Services Used: Flowers

There are no words to truly express how in love I am with Arcadia. I probably will just start squealing so I am glad I am writing this. From the start, Erica was on TOP of her game. Girlfriend knows exactly what you need and she is one of the few vendors that doesn't try to swindle you for up sells. She is so honest of what is not worth the money and that truly did not go unnoticed. Plus she can read your mind and is a perfect match for a couple who hate wedding planning and what to be in and out! During the ceremony, Arcadia was like a quiet ninja. They came and left without any mishap or problem and gave us the most beautiful wedding with flowers. It was EXACTLY what we were looking for. Arcadia truly exceeded our expectations and I will be recommending them to everyone I know.

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for such a kind review! Congratulations Nikki!!!

04/04/2015

True professionals. Loved working with the team creating our simple and elegant look!

Thank you! Congratulations!!

Recently Married

We worked with Erikka and can strongly recommend Arcadia Floral Co. This was one of two preferred vendors from our wedding site (Glen Island Harbour Club), and we are glad to have chosen Arcadia for our floral needs. We ordered our ceremony and reception flowers from them, and they were extremely professional and provided everything we were looking for. We were able to make a few tweaks here and there, but our vision came to life, thanks in large part to such a great team. Erikka was the only person we deal with, but she was so nice and accommodating, we lucked out with her. Our flowers were beautiful, fresh, and everyone was simply amazed.

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us at Arcadia Floral Company. Should you need anything, please contact us anytime. Congratulations!

Services Used: Flowers

When I arrived and saw the bouquets the morning of my wedding, I was completely blown away. Erika at Arcadia was incredible! We told her our colors and she immediately gave us the perfect recommendation. She was professional and responsive. The centerpieces were exactly what we hoped for. She even included balloons at the very last minute for us for a special gift from my mother in law to my husband. I highly recommend Arcadia!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Congratulations on your recent wedding Sarah! Thank you so much for your great review! Should you ever need anything please let us know!

Recently Married

my Wedding flowers were perfect!!!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you! Congratulations !

Beautiful!!!!!
Couldn't have asked for a better experience!!
Erika was a joy to work with!
She understood our vision for what we had wanted and everything was more than we could have ever imagined!!
Truly loved it all!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review Michelle! Congratulations!

Marissa
11/14/2014

Arcadia was the first and only florist I visited with my maid of honor and was very impressed with their service. Erica was so helpful and knew exactly what flowers to pick for the bouquets and venue. They did a wonderful job decorating the chapel and reception tables. The centerpieces were to die for.

Hi Marissa!
Thank you so much for such a great review! Congratulations on your wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

My husband and I got married on 11/8/14 and we couldn't be happier with the flowers! I absolutely LOVED how our centerpeices/bouquets came out for our wedding so much so that I can't stop looking at photos of them! Arcadia completely made my vision a reality and everything I asked for, they delivered. They delivered the flowers to the hotel, church and venue in a timely manner and I never had to worry. I would highly recommend Arcadia Floral Co!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Congratulations Danielle! Thank you for such a nice review!

Services Used: Flowers

Erika was a great help and our flowers were BEAUTIFUL! We only needed personal flowers and Erika talked us through it all, step by step. We received so many compliments on the flowers, too. I was so pleased with how it all turned out!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review!! Congratulations Rachel!

Recently Married

They did an amazing job for our wedding which was at Glen Island Harbour Club in New Rochelle. Everything was delivered on time and the room looked breathtaking. There were no issues at all and we received so many complements. They worked within our budget and we couldn't be happier with the service and all around experience they provided.

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for such a nice review and congratulations!

Services Used: Flowers

I would recommend Arcadia to anyone. Our flowers were more amazing than I could have ever imagined. I kept looking at them all night! Erikka and the team were easy to work with, reliable, responsive, and they kept their word on staying within our budget. The showroom really helps you get a feel for their work, but doesn't even do it justice. I can't thank them enough for making it so beautiful. The forecast said rain, so I made a last minute request for an indoor arch and it was the most magnificent thing I've ever seen. Thank you Arcadia!!!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Hi Jamie! We are so happy you were pleased with the outcome of your event! Thank you so much for such a kind review! Congratulations

Services Used: Flowers

Everything I could've wanted! Sammy did such a great job! I had a number of people tell me that they were the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen at a wedding! I am so happy with the service and would recommend him to anyone!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Congratulations Carolyn! Thank you for such a great review!

Services Used: Flowers

Arcadia was awesome! We used them for my sisters wedding 4 years ago and then I recommended them to my friend and she used them at her wedding and now I used them at my wedding! Sammy was fantastic! He made everything very easy and worry free. The flowers were better than I could have imagined on my wedding day!

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review AND for recommending us to your friends! We are so happy you loved everything! Congratulations Renata

Recently Married

Cannot say enough good things about Arcadia Floral, especially Elena and her team. I must of changed my mind about my flowers at least 3- 4 times and each time Elena was flexible and worked with me. Flowers came out beautifully which means she really took the time to listen to what I was looking for, and we could not be happier! Reasonably priced too compared to other vendors, and you know they handle a million weddings so you feel comfortable trusting they will handle everything day of.

Arcadia Floral Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for such a great review! We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with the planning process and the final outcome! Congratulations!