AnyDayDJ.Com

Value
Flexibility
Lindsie
03/14/2015

Sterling was great! He was so easy to work with and made our night worry free! Song selection was perfect and everyone had a great time. We had people on the dance floor all night! Thank you Sterling for everything. It was awesome!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Lindsie, you and Andy are really cool people. I'm so thankful to have met you both and to have been there on your special day. Thank you again for letting me be a part of it.

Nicole
03/07/2015

Sterling was quite possibly the best part of my wedding!! He kept everything effortless and fun!! The dance floor was packed from start to finish!!! He was so well spoken and kept the party moving at the perfect pace!! We had an awesome crowd and Sterling somehow catered to everyone!! Best DJ on the gulfcoast!!! ?

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

That's high praise, Nicole. You and Patrick were very easy to entertain for, thanks for being AWESOME.

Beth
02/28/2015

Sterling was a rock star! We couldn't have had a better DJ or experience for such a special day. He did an amazing job and we have no complaints, only praises.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Beth, you and Jared are the rock stars. I had so much fun at your wedding and I am so thankful to have a job that I love so much. Thank you so very much for the shining review, it absolutely makes my day to know that I was able to give you guys a great time. #getdented

Private User
Recently Married

I cannot recommend AnyDayDJ enough! They went above and beyond on my wedding day.

Ramsey came over and checked with us about timeline, questions about songs, and made sure we were happy.

All the guests danced the night away and everyone had a terrific time.

The dance floor was completely packed the entire night.

He also had all the special songs for our first dance, father/daughter and mother/son.

He also used 5 cajun songs that I wanted played.

I loved everything and all my guests were very pleased.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Jordan! It was an honor and pleasure to be apart of your special day.

Kasey
12/13/2014

Ramsey is awesome! We were so lucky to have secured him to be our DJ at our wedding. We booked Ramsey to do our ceremony and reception. Our reception was a blast and its all thanks to Ramsey! He played great music that got all of my friends and family up and dancing. He even got out and danced a little with us! I truly recommend Ramsey to anyone needing a DJ:)

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Hey Kasey! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was a honor and pleasure to be apart of your special day. I had a BLAST with you guys!

Beth
11/15/2014

Cannot say enough good things about working with Sterling. He was responsive to all emails, Skyped with us before the event, LISTENED to our music preferences, and was so pleasant to be around. We received so many compliments from wedding guests about the music and he nailed the crowd's preferences and matched the feel of our event perfectly. He also handled all our announcements and worked well with our coordinator. Would hire him over and over again. One of the best decisions we made as far as vendors go!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

I'm speechless, Beth. Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm so thrilled I was able to give you and Tom a night to remember. I DJ baby showers too, so hold on to my card! Just kidding... but not a bad idea ;)

Lora
10/18/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Megan from Any Day Dj for a destination wedding in Destin, FL and would definitely recommend her to other couples. She showed up early to make sure everything was in place and that she was ready prior to guest arrival. The ceremony music was on the beach and cued perfectly as was the reception. The guests had dinner and did not stop dancing until the very end. Such a pleasure working with her and hope that I have the opportunity again.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Lora! We're so glad you enjoyed working with Megan; thank you for the kind words. Megan is a great DJ and we are always thrilled to see her receive praise.

Services Used: DJ

My wedding DJ was Brian from AnyDayDJ. I was very pleased with how the reception turned out. The choice in music was perfect for my crowd and nearly every one of my guests commented on how much fun they had at the reception. Leading up to the wedding, they had a lot of good suggestions and I kind of just trusted Brian to do his thing and he definitely delivered everything I could have possibly wanted for my wedding reception. I definitely would recommend them for anyone else!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the positive review, Nicole! Brian is a great guy and we're so glad he was able to deliver on a great reception for you.

Services Used: DJ

Sterling was the perfect DJ for our wedding - courteous, kind, and on the ball with wonderful announcements and perfect timing and transitions between songs.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Jillian, thanks for letting me convince you to have a DJ at your wedding. You had me in tears at the ceremony. You and Adam had the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to, among holding a few other records. I love you guys so much, thanks for having me, and thank you in advance for doing Cecilia's makeup at our wedding.

amy
09/13/2014

What a wonderful company. I had a great experience from start to finish and appreciate everything Sterling and Ramsey did for our wedding. I couldn't have found a better DJ! Interactive, fun, and thorough. I recommend to anyone and everyone

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Amy, you were such an awesome bride to work with! I had so much fun at your wedding, and your mom is a treasure! Thank you so much for being so understanding when I had to arrive late after getting rear-ended on my way to the wedding. You and Chris go so great together, I know you've got a long, loving future together. Love to you both!

amy
09/13/2014

Sterling was unbelievably helpful and always easy to get a hold of. He read the crowd well and had everybody dancing all night. He got on the dance floor and showed us the dance that goes with it. Wonderful guy and great company with a beautiful office. Just call them, you won't be disappointed.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

The bride so nice, she had to review twice. Thanks again Amy.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)
Frankie
08/30/2014

Amazing job by AnyDayDJ! Fun, energetic and down to earth to work with leading up to the big day! Thanks for making our special day even better Ramsey!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thanks Frankie! It was more than a pleasure to be apart of you and Kristen's special day!

Angelica
08/10/2014

Sterling was such an asset for our wedding! He kept the music flowing and read the crowd perfectly. One of the most important things for us was to keep people dancing and having a good time and Sterling definitely achieved that! He was such a fun DJ!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Angie! Thank you for the kind words! I had a blast with you and Matt, and even I'm a little surprised how much we rocked the house. You guys are awesome, and I see so much love between you two. Thank you for letting me be a part of that.

shannon
08/09/2014

DJ Ramsey was a phenomenal DJ. He played all the music choices we chose and still kept the songs PG. Our entire wedding party was up and dancing for a large majority of the night. When I e mailed him questions I typically got a response back within the next day or so. I made many changes during the wedding which Ramsey was very understanding and accepting of these changes. My wedding went off without a hitch and I have a wonderful DJ to thank for that. I would recommend DJ Ramsey to anyone who is looking for a high quality, sociable, professional DJ!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the high marks, Shannon! We're glad to hear that Ramsey was able to give you and your husband a perfect night. He truly is one of the best.

Services Used: DJ

My best friend's wedding was a blast -- and in huge part because of Ramsey (Anydaydj). Ramsey knows how to throw a party! He is super fun, very personable. Played the best music and was interactive. Anydaydj is the bomb.com

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thanks, Kady! We've been hearing that a lot lately...

Kate
08/08/2014

Nice guy to start and then knows how to throw a great party! He is a must have at your event!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thanks Kate! We're glad you were satisfied with Ramsey.