AnyDayDJ.Com

Value
Flexibility
Valerie
04/11/2015

Sterling was the epitome of a professional dj who kept our guests entertained and made our wedding reception the party to be at on Pensacola Beach. He completely exceeded all expectations and went above and beyond to make our wedding ceremony and reception an event we will never forget. Sterling is a true gem and an asset to The WES, and AnyDayDj. If you want the BEST for your wedding day, make sure you choose The WES for all your wedding needs, wants and desires! You will not be disappointed!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

My gosh, Val, I'm speechless! Thank you so much for the review. All the best to you and Nick.

Stacia
04/04/2015

Made our special night go smoothly and kept everyone on the dance floor!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Stacia, I had a wonderful time with you and your family on your special day. Also, it was one of the more beautiful and intimate places I have worked in awhile. Thanks again for choosing AnyDayDJ.com to be apart of your special day. - Ramsey

Whitney
03/28/2015

Everyone at my reception loved Ramsey! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ with a fun and outgoing personality. He will definitely get people on the dance floor.

Shelby
03/21/2015

Sterling was awesome! He really helped our wedding come together with the right music and the right timing!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Shelby, thank you and Nick for having me at your awesome brunch wedding! What a party!

Lindsie
03/14/2015

Sterling was great! He was so easy to work with and made our night worry free! Song selection was perfect and everyone had a great time. We had people on the dance floor all night! Thank you Sterling for everything. It was awesome!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Lindsie, you and Andy are really cool people. I'm so thankful to have met you both and to have been there on your special day. Thank you again for letting me be a part of it.

Nicole
03/07/2015

Sterling was quite possibly the best part of my wedding!! He kept everything effortless and fun!! The dance floor was packed from start to finish!!! He was so well spoken and kept the party moving at the perfect pace!! We had an awesome crowd and Sterling somehow catered to everyone!! Best DJ on the gulfcoast!!! ?

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

That's high praise, Nicole. You and Patrick were very easy to entertain for, thanks for being AWESOME.

Kasey
03/07/2015

I had a hard time really figuring out what kind of music i wanted for my reception but Ramsey read the room perfectly and it was a blast!!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Hey Kasey! Thanks for the kind words. I had a great time with you and your family. Thank you for choosing AnyDayDJ.com to be there on your special day! -Ramsey

Beth
02/28/2015

Sterling was a rock star! We couldn't have had a better DJ or experience for such a special day. He did an amazing job and we have no complaints, only praises.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Beth, you and Jared are the rock stars. I had so much fun at your wedding and I am so thankful to have a job that I love so much. Thank you so very much for the shining review, it absolutely makes my day to know that I was able to give you guys a great time. #getdented

Private User
Recently Married

I cannot recommend AnyDayDJ enough! They went above and beyond on my wedding day.

Ramsey came over and checked with us about timeline, questions about songs, and made sure we were happy.

All the guests danced the night away and everyone had a terrific time.

The dance floor was completely packed the entire night.

He also had all the special songs for our first dance, father/daughter and mother/son.

He also used 5 cajun songs that I wanted played.

I loved everything and all my guests were very pleased.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Jordan! It was an honor and pleasure to be apart of your special day.
-Ramsey

Kasey
12/13/2014

Ramsey is awesome! We were so lucky to have secured him to be our DJ at our wedding. We booked Ramsey to do our ceremony and reception. Our reception was a blast and its all thanks to Ramsey! He played great music that got all of my friends and family up and dancing. He even got out and danced a little with us! I truly recommend Ramsey to anyone needing a DJ:)

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Hey Kasey! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was a honor and pleasure to be apart of your special day. I had a BLAST with you guys!
-Ramsey

Beth
11/15/2014

Cannot say enough good things about working with Sterling. He was responsive to all emails, Skyped with us before the event, LISTENED to our music preferences, and was so pleasant to be around. We received so many compliments from wedding guests about the music and he nailed the crowd's preferences and matched the feel of our event perfectly. He also handled all our announcements and worked well with our coordinator. Would hire him over and over again. One of the best decisions we made as far as vendors go!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

I'm speechless, Beth. Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm so thrilled I was able to give you and Tom a night to remember. I DJ baby showers too, so hold on to my card! Just kidding... but not a bad idea ;)

Lora
10/18/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Megan from Any Day Dj for a destination wedding in Destin, FL and would definitely recommend her to other couples. She showed up early to make sure everything was in place and that she was ready prior to guest arrival. The ceremony music was on the beach and cued perfectly as was the reception. The guests had dinner and did not stop dancing until the very end. Such a pleasure working with her and hope that I have the opportunity again.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Lora! We're so glad you enjoyed working with Megan; thank you for the kind words. Megan is a great DJ and we are always thrilled to see her receive praise.

Services Used: DJ

My wedding DJ was Brian from AnyDayDJ. I was very pleased with how the reception turned out. The choice in music was perfect for my crowd and nearly every one of my guests commented on how much fun they had at the reception. Leading up to the wedding, they had a lot of good suggestions and I kind of just trusted Brian to do his thing and he definitely delivered everything I could have possibly wanted for my wedding reception. I definitely would recommend them for anyone else!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the positive review, Nicole! Brian is a great guy and we're so glad he was able to deliver on a great reception for you.

Services Used: DJ

Sterling was the perfect DJ for our wedding - courteous, kind, and on the ball with wonderful announcements and perfect timing and transitions between songs.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Jillian, thanks for letting me convince you to have a DJ at your wedding. You had me in tears at the ceremony. You and Adam had the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to, among holding a few other records. I love you guys so much, thanks for having me, and thank you in advance for doing Cecilia's makeup at our wedding.

amy
09/13/2014

What a wonderful company. I had a great experience from start to finish and appreciate everything Sterling and Ramsey did for our wedding. I couldn't have found a better DJ! Interactive, fun, and thorough. I recommend to anyone and everyone

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Amy, you were such an awesome bride to work with! I had so much fun at your wedding, and your mom is a treasure! Thank you so much for being so understanding when I had to arrive late after getting rear-ended on my way to the wedding. You and Chris go so great together, I know you've got a long, loving future together. Love to you both!

amy
09/13/2014

Sterling was unbelievably helpful and always easy to get a hold of. He read the crowd well and had everybody dancing all night. He got on the dance floor and showed us the dance that goes with it. Wonderful guy and great company with a beautiful office. Just call them, you won't be disappointed.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

The bride so nice, she had to review twice. Thanks again Amy.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)