AnyDayDJ.Com

AnyDayDJ.Com

"We handle the details so you can enjoy the moment."

130 S. Palafox Place
Pensacola, FL 32502 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: No
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cannot say enough good things about working with Sterling. He was responsive to all emails, Skyped with us before the event, LISTENED to our music preferences, and was so pleasant to be around. We received so many compliments from wedding guests about the music and he nailed the crowd's preferences and matched the feel of our event perfectly. He also handled all our announcements and worked well with our coordinator. Would hire him over and over again. One of the best decisions we made as far as vendors go!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

I'm speechless, Beth. Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm so thrilled I was able to give you and Tom a night to remember. I DJ baby showers too, so hold on to my card! Just kidding... but not a bad idea ;)

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Beth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the pleasure of working with Megan from Any Day Dj for a destination wedding in Destin, FL and would definitely recommend her to other couples. She showed up early to make sure everything was in place and that she was ready prior to guest arrival. The ceremony music was on the beach and cued perfectly as was the reception. The guests had dinner and did not stop dancing until the very end. Such a pleasure working with her and hope that I have the opportunity again.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Lora! We're so glad you enjoyed working with Megan; thank you for the kind words. Megan is a great DJ and we are always thrilled to see her receive praise.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Lora
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding DJ was Brian from AnyDayDJ. I was very pleased with how the reception turned out. The choice in music was perfect for my crowd and nearly every one of my guests commented on how much fun they had at the reception. Leading up to the wedding, they had a lot of good suggestions and I kind of just trusted Brian to do his thing and he definitely delivered everything I could have possibly wanted for my wedding reception. I definitely would recommend them for anyone else!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the positive review, Nicole! Brian is a great guy and we're so glad he was able to deliver on a great reception for you.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sterling was the perfect DJ for our wedding - courteous, kind, and on the ball with wonderful announcements and perfect timing and transitions between songs.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Jillian, thanks for letting me convince you to have a DJ at your wedding. You had me in tears at the ceremony. You and Adam had the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to, among holding a few other records. I love you guys so much, thanks for having me, and thank you in advance for doing Cecilia's makeup at our wedding.

• Wedding: 10/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a wonderful company. I had a great experience from start to finish and appreciate everything Sterling and Ramsey did for our wedding. I couldn't have found a better DJ! Interactive, fun, and thorough. I recommend to anyone and everyone

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Amy, you were such an awesome bride to work with! I had so much fun at your wedding, and your mom is a treasure! Thank you so much for being so understanding when I had to arrive late after getting rear-ended on my way to the wedding. You and Chris go so great together, I know you've got a long, loving future together. Love to you both!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sterling was unbelievably helpful and always easy to get a hold of. He read the crowd well and had everybody dancing all night. He got on the dance floor and showed us the dance that goes with it. Wonderful guy and great company with a beautiful office. Just call them, you won't be disappointed.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

The bride so nice, she had to review twice. Thanks again Amy.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)
amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing job by AnyDayDJ! Fun, energetic and down to earth to work with leading up to the big day! Thanks for making our special day even better Ramsey!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thanks Frankie! It was more than a pleasure to be apart of you and Kristen's special day!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Frankie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sterling was such an asset for our wedding! He kept the music flowing and read the crowd perfectly. One of the most important things for us was to keep people dancing and having a good time and Sterling definitely achieved that! He was such a fun DJ!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Angie! Thank you for the kind words! I had a blast with you and Matt, and even I'm a little surprised how much we rocked the house. You guys are awesome, and I see so much love between you two. Thank you for letting me be a part of that.

• Wedding: 08/10/2014
Angelica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Ramsey was a phenomenal DJ. He played all the music choices we chose and still kept the songs PG. Our entire wedding party was up and dancing for a large majority of the night. When I e mailed him questions I typically got a response back within the next day or so. I made many changes during the wedding which Ramsey was very understanding and accepting of these changes. My wedding went off without a hitch and I have a wonderful DJ to thank for that. I would recommend DJ Ramsey to anyone who is looking for a high quality, sociable, professional DJ!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the high marks, Shannon! We're glad to hear that Ramsey was able to give you and your husband a perfect night. He truly is one of the best.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
shannon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My best friend's wedding was a blast -- and in huge part because of Ramsey (Anydaydj). Ramsey knows how to throw a party! He is super fun, very personable. Played the best music and was interactive. Anydaydj is the bomb.com

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thanks, Kady! We've been hearing that a lot lately...

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nice guy to start and then knows how to throw a great party! He is a must have at your event!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thanks Kate! We're glad you were satisfied with Ramsey.

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
Kate
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sterling was amazing! He kept our wedding on-time and kept everyone on the dance floor!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Justin, thank you so much for the review! I had so much fun with you guys, and your new mother-in-law was a great coordinator to work with. I wish you all the best for the future and I appreciate getting to be a part of your special day.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Justin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service! He really helped the reception flow well. Got people up and moving and kept the energy high. Even better than we had hoped for!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Audrey, I had a great time with you, Miles, and your families. Please tell Megan to always pursue her dreams of becoming the next Iggy Azalea.
All the best!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Audrey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Did an amazing job Dj-ing our wedding. He meet with us before the wedding multiple times to help understand and plan the reception with us. He was very professional and helpful. Got everyone dancing and got lots of great comments about him! Would recommend him to anyone seriously one of the best choices we made for our wedding.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

We are so pleased that Ramsey was able to give you guys the wedding you deserved. Communication is key and I'm glad to see we delivered. Congratulations to you both.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I first met with Ramsey from AnyDayDJ and he was extremely nice and made us feel comfortable selecting their company to work with. We had Sterling as our DJ and we were very happy to have him on our wedding day. Sterling was on time, played great music at the wedding, and followed our time schedule to keep everything flowing throughout the night. Sterling made sure to play all the songs we requested and took guest requests as well. It was a very fun night for us and our guests!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Nina, thank you so much for your kind words. I had a great time with you and your family! All the best wishes for you two and your future together.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AnyDayDJ was so wonderful to work with. Ramsey was so nice and attentive when we met for the initial meeting, and immediately made me confident I made the right decision in selecting the DJ company.

Megan was our DJ selected for the event, and immediately was available to meet whenever and wherever. She was so sweet and open for whatever I needed, as well as allowed me to pick the music I wanted for the event. At the dinner, she did an amazing job keeping friends and family entertained and dancing. When some of the songs I requested were not drawing in as many people as desired, she smoothly brought the "party" back with some songs she personally picked (without me even having to worry about it).

Overall, both Ramsey and Megan were very professional but down to earth. They didn't make you feel like you were doing a business deal, but the process was like talking to a friend and planning a party with one.

I recommend Megan and AnyDayDJ to anyone looking for a DJ. I personally hope to have another opportunity in the future to get to work with them again : )

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Brenna, we are so happy that Megan was able to give you a night to remember. She truly is a talented professional and it's reviews like yours that help her get the recognition she deserves. Thank you for choosing AnyDayDJ.com for your wedding! All the best!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
850-359-3031
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment