AnyDayDJ.Com

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sterling was amazing!! Easy to work with and was very reassuring. He made sure all the songs we wanted were played during the reception. Everyone had a great time and I received many compliments about Sterling. I would highly recommend Any DayDj and Sterling for your wedding or any event.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Samantha, thank you so much for both the review and for having me at your wedding. You and Keith are just the sweetest people and I had a stellar time with you. Don't forget to call me about Keith's birthday party!

Annie
05/09/2015

I think that there are a few key things that made a wedding memorable....good friends/family, good drinks and killer music. All of these were *very* important to us. And Ramsey DELIVERED on the music and then some. I communicated that I wanted a heavy late 90s/early 2000s set of hip hop and Top 40 hits (and light on everything else), which is probably a little untraditional for a wedding, and he turned it into a PERFECT dance set. We shook our Laffy Taffy and Crank'd That Soulja Boy all night. IT WAS AMAZING! He even came out and danced/wobbled with us. Such a fun party! The dance floor was filled from the time the music came on to the end of the night, which was exactly what we hoped for. It could not have been a better experience, and we would certainly recommend Ramsey and AnyDayDJ to anyone whose looking for a great DJ experience for their wedding or party.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Hey Annie! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your reception and playlist will go down in AnyDayDJ reception history! I am very thankful I got to be apart of your special day.

David
05/02/2015

Ramsey did an AMAZING job. He was easy to work with and helpful through out the entire process. The day of, he kept everything running smoothly and really got the part going. Very professional and a lot of fun. Thanks Ramsey!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the awesome review David. It was a honor and pleasure to be apart of you and Erin's special day.

Private User
Recently Married

AnyDay Dj was a pleasure to work with. They resolved potential issues before notifying me and provided a professional service. Highly recommend them.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

We are so glad we were able to give you peace of mind as it's something we strive hard for. Thank you for the review.

Taylor
04/18/2015

I could not recommend Any Day DJ enough! They worked with me so well and made our special night perfect!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review Taylor. We had a blast with you and your family.

Valerie
04/11/2015

Sterling was the epitome of a professional dj who kept our guests entertained and made our wedding reception the party to be at on Pensacola Beach. He completely exceeded all expectations and went above and beyond to make our wedding ceremony and reception an event we will never forget. Sterling is a true gem and an asset to The WES, and AnyDayDj. If you want the BEST for your wedding day, make sure you choose The WES for all your wedding needs, wants and desires! You will not be disappointed!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

My gosh, Val, I'm speechless! Thank you so much for the review. All the best to you and Nick.

Stacia
04/04/2015

Made our special night go smoothly and kept everyone on the dance floor!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Stacia, I had a wonderful time with you and your family on your special day. Also, it was one of the more beautiful and intimate places I have worked in awhile. Thanks again for choosing AnyDayDJ.com to be apart of your special day. - Ramsey

Whitney
03/28/2015

Everyone at my reception loved Ramsey! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ with a fun and outgoing personality. He will definitely get people on the dance floor.

Shelby
03/21/2015

Sterling was awesome! He really helped our wedding come together with the right music and the right timing!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Shelby, thank you and Nick for having me at your awesome brunch wedding! What a party!

Lindsie
03/14/2015

Sterling was great! He was so easy to work with and made our night worry free! Song selection was perfect and everyone had a great time. We had people on the dance floor all night! Thank you Sterling for everything. It was awesome!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Lindsie, you and Andy are really cool people. I'm so thankful to have met you both and to have been there on your special day. Thank you again for letting me be a part of it.

Nicole
03/07/2015

Sterling was quite possibly the best part of my wedding!! He kept everything effortless and fun!! The dance floor was packed from start to finish!!! He was so well spoken and kept the party moving at the perfect pace!! We had an awesome crowd and Sterling somehow catered to everyone!! Best DJ on the gulfcoast!!! ?

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

That's high praise, Nicole. You and Patrick were very easy to entertain for, thanks for being AWESOME.

Kasey
03/07/2015

I had a hard time really figuring out what kind of music i wanted for my reception but Ramsey read the room perfectly and it was a blast!!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Hey Kasey! Thanks for the kind words. I had a great time with you and your family. Thank you for choosing AnyDayDJ.com to be there on your special day! -Ramsey

Beth
02/28/2015

Sterling was a rock star! We couldn't have had a better DJ or experience for such a special day. He did an amazing job and we have no complaints, only praises.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Beth, you and Jared are the rock stars. I had so much fun at your wedding and I am so thankful to have a job that I love so much. Thank you so very much for the shining review, it absolutely makes my day to know that I was able to give you guys a great time. #getdented

Private User
Recently Married

I cannot recommend AnyDayDJ enough! They went above and beyond on my wedding day.

Ramsey came over and checked with us about timeline, questions about songs, and made sure we were happy.

All the guests danced the night away and everyone had a terrific time.

The dance floor was completely packed the entire night.

He also had all the special songs for our first dance, father/daughter and mother/son.

He also used 5 cajun songs that I wanted played.

I loved everything and all my guests were very pleased.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Jordan! It was an honor and pleasure to be apart of your special day.
-Ramsey

Kasey
12/13/2014

Ramsey is awesome! We were so lucky to have secured him to be our DJ at our wedding. We booked Ramsey to do our ceremony and reception. Our reception was a blast and its all thanks to Ramsey! He played great music that got all of my friends and family up and dancing. He even got out and danced a little with us! I truly recommend Ramsey to anyone needing a DJ:)

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Hey Kasey! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was a honor and pleasure to be apart of your special day. I had a BLAST with you guys!
-Ramsey

Beth
11/15/2014

Cannot say enough good things about working with Sterling. He was responsive to all emails, Skyped with us before the event, LISTENED to our music preferences, and was so pleasant to be around. We received so many compliments from wedding guests about the music and he nailed the crowd's preferences and matched the feel of our event perfectly. He also handled all our announcements and worked well with our coordinator. Would hire him over and over again. One of the best decisions we made as far as vendors go!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

I'm speechless, Beth. Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm so thrilled I was able to give you and Tom a night to remember. I DJ baby showers too, so hold on to my card! Just kidding... but not a bad idea ;)