AnyDayDJ.Com

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sterling was our DJ for our wedding and let me tell you he was so awesome! He contacted us the week before the wedding to go over some things and made us feel so at ease. He arrived on time and went by our timeline we made beforehand. He never missed a beat and played a great selection of music for the reception. He was everything you would want in a DJ and we appreciated him so much! Thank you Sterling!!!

Services Used: DJ

Damn fine work. Kept the party moving. Never let the mood drop.

Services Used: DJ

Megan was awesome! She provided all the hits we wanted. I'd recommend her to anyone!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Hey Katorrie! Thanks for the glowing review! I had a wonderful time with you and your family!

Lindsey
07/04/2015

I cannot say enough about how amazing it was working with Any Day DJ. Ramsey was awesome and went above and beyond for our wedding! He kept my Beyonce loving bridesmaids at bay and stuck to our all 80's Dance Party theme the entire night. It was perfect!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Hey Lindsey! I had such a good time with you and your family. Especially when we went and sat on the lawn on blankets and watched the fireworks. That memory will be etched in my brain forever. Thanks again for choosing AnyDayDJ for your special day!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I loved working with Sterling at AnyDayDJ! His musical selections were spot on and really made our wedding reception feel special. Sterling did a great job reading our crowd and kept the party going. Additionally, he was professional and kind. We never had to worry about a thing--Sterling was always a step ahead. There were several changes to our reception timeline and he was always eager to help in any way he could--he was extremely flexible and did a great job with all our announcements. I would happily recommend Sterling or anyone from the AnyDayDJ team for events along the Gulf Coast. Thank you, Sterling!!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Wow Katie, you really made my day. Thank you so much. You guys were a joy to work with.

Services Used: DJ

We LOVED Megan! She was so easy to work with and made our reception so much fun! We just wanted everyone to have fun and dance. She definitely made that happen. She was so wonderful. I would definitely recommend her :)
Thank you Megan!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the glowing review about Megan. She is truly one of the sweetest people anybody could work with.

Services Used: DJ

We had Sterling as our DJ at our wedding. He was so much fun! I met with him a few days before the wedding, and he let me know he was there for me the next couple of days if I thought of anything at all and he could help, he was my guy! Everyone loved him and the music he played, it was perfect for the crowd! Would definitely use them again!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jamie for this wonderful review!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Ramsey was amazing! He really helped liven up the party and kept the flow of events going. His choice in music was awesome and he knew when to speed things up or slow them down. Definitely helped us have a great time!!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Hey Sarah! Thanks for the review and choosing AnyDayDJ.Com for you and Marc's special day. I had a wonderful time with you guys and your family! -Ramsey

Services Used: DJ

Ramsey was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. All of our songs were played at the right time and the correct version (I have been to multiple weddings where this wasn't the case), and Ramsey truly knows how to gauge a crowd and keep the fun going! I wanted a very specific entrance song combination, and Ramsey made it happen (even though what I wanted didn't exactly exist)! We met with him beforehand, and he is so friendly and personable! I am so grateful we had him! Every vendor I had knew who he was, and they all said he is the best. VERY highly recommend!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Hey Meredith! Thanks for this awesome review! It was a pleasure being apart of your special day. I loved doing the Beyonce' grand entrance mix for you btw.

Chelsey
06/05/2015

Ramsey was the best! He definitely knows what he's doing and does a great job! We had the best reception with him as our DJ!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Chesley, Thank you for this glowing review. I had a wonderful wonderful time with you and Matt. I had a ton of fun watching you and Matt's friends and family killing it on the dance floor!

Services Used: DJ

Sterling was amazing!! Easy to work with and was very reassuring. He made sure all the songs we wanted were played during the reception. Everyone had a great time and I received many compliments about Sterling. I would highly recommend Any DayDj and Sterling for your wedding or any event.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Samantha, thank you so much for both the review and for having me at your wedding. You and Keith are just the sweetest people and I had a stellar time with you. Don't forget to call me about Keith's birthday party!

Annie
05/09/2015

I think that there are a few key things that made a wedding memorable....good friends/family, good drinks and killer music. All of these were *very* important to us. And Ramsey DELIVERED on the music and then some. I communicated that I wanted a heavy late 90s/early 2000s set of hip hop and Top 40 hits (and light on everything else), which is probably a little untraditional for a wedding, and he turned it into a PERFECT dance set. We shook our Laffy Taffy and Crank'd That Soulja Boy all night. IT WAS AMAZING! He even came out and danced/wobbled with us. Such a fun party! The dance floor was filled from the time the music came on to the end of the night, which was exactly what we hoped for. It could not have been a better experience, and we would certainly recommend Ramsey and AnyDayDJ to anyone whose looking for a great DJ experience for their wedding or party.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Hey Annie! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your reception and playlist will go down in AnyDayDJ reception history! I am very thankful I got to be apart of your special day.

David
05/02/2015

Ramsey did an AMAZING job. He was easy to work with and helpful through out the entire process. The day of, he kept everything running smoothly and really got the part going. Very professional and a lot of fun. Thanks Ramsey!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the awesome review David. It was a honor and pleasure to be apart of you and Erin's special day.

Private User
Recently Married

AnyDay Dj was a pleasure to work with. They resolved potential issues before notifying me and provided a professional service. Highly recommend them.

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

We are so glad we were able to give you peace of mind as it's something we strive hard for. Thank you for the review.

Taylor
04/18/2015

I could not recommend Any Day DJ enough! They worked with me so well and made our special night perfect!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review Taylor. We had a blast with you and your family.

Valerie
04/11/2015

Sterling was the epitome of a professional dj who kept our guests entertained and made our wedding reception the party to be at on Pensacola Beach. He completely exceeded all expectations and went above and beyond to make our wedding ceremony and reception an event we will never forget. Sterling is a true gem and an asset to The WES, and AnyDayDj. If you want the BEST for your wedding day, make sure you choose The WES for all your wedding needs, wants and desires! You will not be disappointed!

AnyDayDJ.Com responded with the following comments:

My gosh, Val, I'm speechless! Thank you so much for the review. All the best to you and Nick.