Anthony Ziccardi Studios: Photo+Video
Cutting Edge - Un-Obtrusive - Worry Free Weddings...Start Here!
3 Theatre Centre
(movie theatre plaza)
Sparta, NJ 07871  | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Joe Steele and Bobby gave us a great problem to have – too many beautiful pictures to choose from!

We met with Anthony for our initial consultation, and he instantly made us feel at ease. You can tell how proud he is of the studio and the photographers’ work. We actually went with one of their smaller packages, since we were paying for the wedding ourselves, and we still got 991 gorgeous photos to choose from! Every interaction with the studio was extremely professional, and they were very quick to respond any time I sent an e-mail with questions.

During the ceremony and the reception, both Bobby and Joe did not come across as intrusive at all. They found viewpoints where they could get the great shots they needed without having to stand in front of our guests and affect their experience. I honestly forgot they were there at times which allowed me to really enjoy our night and our guests.

After the wedding, Joe posted a few “sneak peeks” that same night from our wedding. We were so happy with how the sneak peeks came out, that it made the less than 3 weeks till we saw all of the photos seem like such a long time! When we came to the studio to see the pictures, they had a slide show queued up with music for us and they gave us space to just let us enjoy it ourselves. Afterwards, they posted a link on their site for us to share with our guests, and gave us a USB of every single picture they took from our day. As soon as we got home from the consultation we went through every single photo on the USB and started making our album the next day.

Coming from someone who wanted to elope and not have a big formal wedding at all, I am honestly so happy that we did. I am so thankful that Joe and Bobby were able to capture so many special moments from our day that we can look back on for many years to come. I would highly recommend Anthony Ziccardi Studios, especially Joe Steele and Bobby, without any reservations at all.
Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Photos were a top priority for us on our wedding day and nothing but the best would do! From the second you walk in the studio you feel like family. Anthony made every step of the process fun, exciting, and easy! On the day of our wedding it was raining very hard in the morning. As much as I wanted to worry and be disappointed I knew there was no reason for it because we had the Anthony Ziccardi team. Their motto is, “embrace the weather” and I knew no matter what, our pictures would be amazing and memorable. Anthony, Sarah Ginder, and Blaine made the day a blast! What brides need to remember is that you spend your whole wedding day with your team of photographers and videographers which means you better like them! The A-team made the whole experience fun for everyone. One thing to know; when you use the A-Team, trust them!! The A-Team had us posed in multiple fun locations which turned out giving us some crazy amazing shots. They are the best in the industry because they are truly creative artists that can make any shot, any moment, memorable and beautiful. Brides need to know that the day of the wedding will fly by! Precious moments that you have spent years to craft will be over before you know it. That is why you need to invest in an amazing photography and videography team. When Anthony showed us our pictures it brought us to tears! They were able to capture not just images of the day, but the joy, celebration, and feeling of the whole experience. Each precious moment was beautifully persevered for my husband and I to enjoy and cherish for the rest of our lives. They exceeded all expectations that we had and blew us away. It was such a pleasure and a joy to work with what we consider to be the dream team! Anthony Ziccardi and the A-Team are more than just vendors to us; we consider them now part of the family. We will continue to use their studios to help us capture all the other precious memories ahead of us. -Katie & John Coleman
Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband & I attended a bridal expo during the first month we were engaged and we were super excited to run into Sarah. The moment we met her, we were sold and booked an appointment to come into the studio. While Sarah wasn't taking on weddings for the fall of 2014, we made it clear we wanted her as our lead photographer & were assigned one of their other lead photogs. We had our engagement photos taken with Jax and requested him as our wedding day videographer. Our engagement photos came in and we were blown away with the quality of the work. During our pre-wedding consultation, Joe Steel went over all our day-of details and made sure we understood everything and we planned out our day down to the minute. We also found out that Sarah was our lead photog, Jax was our videographer, and Jeremy was our 2nd. Start to finish, the wedding day was perfect. All the girls were finished with their hair and makeup and we were actually able to sit around and relax for a bit before Sarah & Jax arrived. Once the photo session started, it was fluid and easy. Our unveil (first look) photos went off without a hitch, everyone was unobtrusive throughout the church ceremony, and all the group shots were finished before cocktail hour. Sarah even offered to help recurl my hair since I was melting in the strong afternoon sun and I had about 15 layers of tulle in my skirt. Everyone loved how AZS played the unedited photos on a TV during the reception and the sneak peeks were a hit on Facebook later that evening. On our post-wedding meeting, we were a bit surprised to find out that the cost of the album wasn't included in the wedding package, but since the beginning, my husband & I were in agreement that photos are one of the only things that you can keep to look back on the day, and we chose to purchase an album through AZS. Thanks to everyone at AZS for making our wedding the most fun and laid back (and largest) party we've ever thrown. We love you guys! Love, Beth & Goose
Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When Michael and I first went to meet with Anthony from Anthony Ziccardi Studios, we didn’t know what to expect. We had an idea of what we wanted and were waiting for a photographer to meet all of our needs. Anthony Ziccardi Studios did just that and MORE. Anthony customized our package to include everything we wanted to make our day even more perfect. For our engagement photo shoot, we met Phyllis at Holmdel Park. She was so energetic and willing to do ANYTHING, including crawling up into a tree! We met Joe at our pre-wedding consultation. He made everything so simple and laid out a timeline for the day so that we were prepared and knew what to expect. The day of our wedding could not have gone any smoother. Phyllis and Eddie arrived at the salon on time to capture some great pictures of the girls, while Joe met the guys at the hotel. I was nervous that we wouldn’t get many pictures since weather wasn’t cooperating, but Phyllis and Joe created so many opportunities to capture so many memories, including slow dancing in the middle of a highway! Looking at the many pictures now, we are having such a difficult time picking the pictures for our album. Every picture is AMAZING! (Visitors may begin to think we are a bit obsessed with ourselves as we begin to display all the photos around the house.) We cannot even explain how many people have seen the video and pictures online and have asked who our photographers are. Thank you for capturing so many great pictures of our most special day! We without a doubt have and will be recommending Anthony Ziccardi Studios to any and every couple!

Andrea and Michael Garcia
Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was first introduced to AZS as a bridesmaid. I remember saying to Anthony "hopefully I will be engaged soon and you can photograph my wedding." Lucky for me, I was engaged a few months later. I have had the experience working with four of the photographers at AZS all who have by far exceeded my expectations. Travis and I worked with Anthony for our Engagement Photo Shoot last fall and we had a blast. We lugged pumpkins with our names on them all the way across the apple orchard for the perfect shot. I worked with Sarah for my Boudoir photo shoot. I highly recommend this for brides wanting to get an amazing gift for their soon to be husbands. Sarah was amazing and so fun to work with. She made me laugh and feel so comfortable throughout the whole shoot. The photos and photo book are absolutely amazing and my husband loved it and was so surprised! As for the wedding, we worked with Jax and Joe Steel. Our day was absolutely perfect and the photos are truly stunning. I knew that the photos would be good...but they are so much better than I imagined!! The bridesmaids and I loved working with Jax during the day. He was always making us laugh (especially when my bridesmaid Jenna got stung by a bee and when she would just start randomly walking in the wrong direction). Jax and Joe work so well together. It was extremely hot and humid while taking our bridal party pictures...they were so quick and efficient so we could get all the shots we needed. Looking at the photos you could never tell how uncomfortable and sweaty everyone was!! They found the perfect shady spots to try to keep everyone cool. 90% of the photos I had requested to be taken were complete before the ceremony! This meant we were able to attend and enjoy our entire cocktail and we only missed one song during the reception for a quick outdoor photo session. Every detail of my wedding was captured and I am so grateful to have these photos for the rest of my life! Thank you!! Love Kristi and Travis
Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
From the moment we walked into Anthony Ziccardi's office we had a really good feeling this could be our photographer. Once we met with Anthony any doubts we had completely disappeared. They did everything you could ever want and in the end they captured every beautiful moment we had. I never have been very photogenic and was concerned about the pictures coming out the way I wanted. However, now we have 2000 and they are all my favorite!
Wedding: 08/29/2014
Dear Anthony, Jax and Peter,

Choosing a photographer was not an easy task. From the moment we walked into the AZS doors, we were welcomed as family and not as a customer/future client. Our experience with Anthony and staff was truly more then we could have ever asked for. Everyone was so polite, extremely professional, understanding and highly accommodating to our every need. We knew right away that Anthony Ziccardi Studios was the best decision we could have made.

Anthony’s professionalism and knowledge separates him apart from everyone else. He is beyond prepared for any type of wedding, setting, family size, etc. He even guaranteed us that on our wedding day we would not have to worry about a single thing and boy was he right.

Our photographers that day were Jax and Peter. They were able to shoot beautiful pictures on and off site with no problems. Knowing how great these two were, we knew we were in good hands! They were so welcoming of our huge family and all the craziness that followed with them. That did not stop them from capturing each and every moment that was dear to our hearts.

AZS and family, from start to finish you were our blessing. Thank you so much for this painless easy process and most of all being a part of our amazing day and even better memories.

Cheers!!!!!

Jenna and Diana
Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We could not be happier with Anthony Ziccardi Studios! Choosing a photographer was one of the hardest vendor decisions, but as soon as we met Anthony we knew that AZS was the studio for us. We booked on the spot! They were so professional and just made us feel so comfortable and part of the family. Our photographers were Jax and Bobby, and we could not have had a better experience with them! We met with Jax for our consultation and he made me feel so much better and less stressful about the wedding day- he set the timeline and really reduced my stress level (I was a very stressful bride). On the day of the wedding, Jax really helped me calm down by being so lighthearted and making me and the bridal party laugh! Him and Bobby were fast (we had time to go to the cocktail hour and we did not do a first look) and they did so many gorgeous and artistic shots! The feedback from everyone was that they were professional and absolutely amazing! My photos came out stunning- I have had multiple people tell me that they are the best wedding photos they have ever seen and people have already started me asking for their contact info! The video slideshow literally brought me and my husband to tears as it was so beautifully well-done. I can’t wait to see our albums! I recommend AZS to everyone I know and we will be using them for future life events as well!
Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We are absolutely thrilled that we chose Anthony Ziccardi Studios to capture our wedding day for us. From the moment we walked into the studio, we felt like part of the family. They happily accommodated our crazy schedules and responded quickly to my millions of emails. Jax did our engagement photo shoot and we were so happy with his creativity! Anthony, Sarah and Jeremy all helped us capture our wedding day and let me just say...WOW. They took over 2000 photos the day of our wedding. We don't know how we are going to narrow down to just a few favorites to put into a wedding album. We are usually extremely picky but there are just too many amazing shots to choose from!

The day of the wedding, AZS was coordinated and efficient. We never felt rushed but somehow they managed to keep us on time. We owe them a huge THANK YOU for taking all of the pictures super fast and not keeping us out in the heat for too long but still managing to take absolutely stunning pictures.

It was so much fun being able to show our "sneak peeks" to my family the morning after our wedding...and that was only the beginning! Everyone who I show the pictures to raves about how they've never seen so many great shots from one wedding! We will definitely be recommending them to anyone who will listen!
Wedding: 08/10/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot say enough about the amazing experience we had working with Anthony Zicardi Studios for our engagement and wedding photos. From start to finish the process was fun, easy, and stress-free. The entire staff made us feel great and went out of their way to meet any needs we had. Not only was our experience great, but our photos are gorgeous! They look as though they are straight out of a magazine and were so professionally done. We cannot wait to see our albums and our video! Thank you for the excellent experience and we would recommend AZS to anyone! -Kristin and Tom
Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
WOW, where do we start?!? Anthony and the entire AZS Team are beyond incredible!! Not only are they extremely talented and fun to work with, but they made our wedding day go so smoothly!! We had such a fun, stress-free wedding day all thanks to Anthony!! He was not only our photographer, but practically our wedding planner for the day as well!! After our ceremony, Anthony and Sarah took us on a short boat ride on Lake Mohawk and gave us a spectacular cocktail hour entrance that amazed our guests!! The AZS Team is extremely talented, creative, outgoing and simply the best!! Words honestly cannot express how great they are and how happy we are that we chose them to photograph our wedding!! The only difficultly we had was when it came time to chose photos for our album...we LOVED all of our pictures and it was so difficult to choose!!!! Anthony and Jeremy are the BEST!! We absolutely love AZS!!!!
Lindsey & Steven Branco (Wedding Date: July 26, 2014; Location: Lake Mohawk Country Club)
Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Before I even proposed, I knew we were going to Anthony Ziccardi Studios for our Photography/Videography. We were fortunate enough to have witnessed their work in person during my sisters wedding a few years back. We were hooked! Sarah & JT photographed our wedding while Eddie handled the videography. Everyone was amazing and we loved the care and attention they put into our day. It didn't feel like they were our "vendors" at all, it felt like they were our good friends who were there to help us through our special day. With Selina and I, nothing goes as planned. Thankfully we were blessed to have Sarah and JT there to help us get through everything. From the guys showing up late, a flower girl throwing up everywhere, hair malfunctions, people's clothes not looking right, to people disappearing for photo shoots, Sarah and JT took all of these burdens as their own. We didn't feel nervous or worried at all because we had them by our side. They honestly should charge extra for being wedding planners, because they weren't only there to capture our wedding day with beautiful pictures and video. They were there to make sure all aspects of it went perfectly and they exceeded our expectations and then some. Selina and I just want to thank Anthony Ziccardi Studios, Sarah, JT, and Eddie for having such a huge role on our wedding day. You all treated us like dear friends and we appreciate your personalities, kindness, and work ethic. You knocked it out of the park. And to top it off, we saw our pictures last night and they are AMAZING. Selina and I are the opposite of photogenic, but somehow there are hundreds upon hundreds of beautiful pictures of us throughout our whole day. I'm talking the works; the editing, the angles, and the ability to take such top quality pictures without us even knowing you were taking them... We were blown away by our experience with you three and your company. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you very much. It means the world to us!!!
Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
AZS was outstanding! Thank you Sarah, Joe and our videographers for helping to make our day run so smoothly!! You were so flexible and accommodating even though we had you running all over NY and NJ!! I have to admit that after meeting with Sarah to finalize everything for the wedding, I left feeling a little anxious and stressed. Truth be told, she was 100% right with all the advice she gave and timing she had suggested we stick to. Not only did we stick to our time frame but we were able to take all the photos we had wanted to and even made it to our cocktail hour with 15 minutes to spare! This is a very big deal considering I wanted photos of the reception room before all of our guests had entered and also wanted to eat and enjoy the cocktail hour! Thank you AZS for truly being amazing and helping to make our day so special! We can't wait to see the photos and video!!
Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Anthony Ziccardi Studios was absolutely amazing!!! From the first time I contacted them I knew I wanted them to be my wedding photographer. They answered my questions quickly, always offered suggestions when asked and made the entire experience so easy. I could not be happier with the pictures ~ Sarah made things fun and allowed things to just flow which helped to relax both of us. I truly can not say thank you enough for giving us such fantastic pictures!!!
Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Anthony Ziccardi Studios is AMAZING! I met Anthony and his team about 2 years ago at my brothers wedding, and I knew that I would love for him to shoot my wedding as well. The photos are gorgeous and I can't thank Anthony and his team enough for doing such an amazing job!!

The morning of the wedding I received a phone call from Anthony making sure everything was going well, and he also informed me that we would have a third shooter. I was privileged to work with Anthony, JT, and Jeremy! We love all of their work, and had an awesome time taking all of our photos. They thought of everything from having night time photos to our beautiful sunset photos! Even though I lost my veil in the ceremony everything was perfect. I really came to be good friends with Anthony of the last two years, and can't thank him enough for the beautiful photos, and fabulous time we had at our wedding. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart! We love you guys!
Wedding: 06/14/2014

Private User 5 Reviews
Our photographer Phyllis was very thorough and had a great vision. Most of the pictures were before the ceremony which means she did not bother me during my reception. Instead, she took pictures of all of our friends and family having fun. I can not wait to get the pictures back to see what she did with them. They looked awesome on her camera screen!
Wedding: Recently Married
 973-726-4111
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire