Anthony Ziccardi Studios: Photography/Cinematography
Cutting Edge - Un-Obtrusive - Worry Free Weddings... click here!
3 Theatre Centre
(movie theatre plaza)
Sparta, NJ 07871  | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I don't even know where to begin. ... Everything about AZS is amazing.. the people, the team, the pictures.... After meeting with Anthony I knew I couldn't go anywhere else. My engagement pictures are amazing. I really felt Jax captured my family. Thankfully we just bought a new house with more wall space because I love every picture. Two weekends ago was my wedding. Jimmy and I could not be more thrilled with everything. Jax was professional, fun and so far I am in love with what I see. Ginder was with the guys and they LOVED her. By the end of the night I was sad to see them all go. I truly had an amazing night. They timed everything perfectly and it didn't feel like "work" and I wasn't in a rush to be anywhere else. I don't think that I could ever write enough good things about AZS. I know that if I ever need anymore professional photos, AZS is where I will be. I am so thankful that they were there to capture my special day... it seemed to go to fast to remember it all but I knew I had a wonderful team to get proof of it all. I would give you a million stars if I could!! Thank you ALL so so much for making our day that much easier and for capturing memories that will last a lifetime!!! xoxoxoxooxox Keri & Jimmy
Wedding: 04/06/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Above this review portion is a rate this vendor section- the problem is it only allows you up to 5 stars- Anthony Ziccardi Studios deserves above & beyond that rating. A month ago AZS captured the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen & made me the happiest bride there could be. Years before I was even engaged I had a secret folder on my computer of the must haves for my wedding.... From the start I knew it had to be AZS for our photographer. I have followed their teams work over the years on Facebook & saw first hand at numerous weddings I had attended sitting & thinking how I could not wait for my day to come along... Just needed that ring first. Once the question was popped & the date & location were set we got in touch with AZS & booked them. I have to say besides the sneak peek picture on the wedding night, seeing the announcement of welcoming my husband & I to the AZS family was a moment I was looking forward to for years. They truly do make you feel like family!

As all brides can agree the wedding day flew by & a month later I'm still wishing I could hit rewind & start over again. Thankfully, I have the next best thing & that is our pictures. Words will never begin to express my gratitude to Anthony, Sarah & Joe for letting me relive our day & all it's special moments with the photos they captured. They are so dedicated to their job & I will forever be grateful to have spent the day with such a wonderful team. There were numerous times that I was able to take a step back and see them all in action- making everyone laugh, capturing the tears of joy, jumping in to get that perfect moment of someone dancing & playing the air guitar & of course the smiles & laughter of our guests. I am so blown away by the professionalism of this team & overjoyed with the pictures we were presented with. The time & effort they have put forth to make our day absolutely perfect did not go unnoticed & I can never say thank you enough. THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AZS!!
Wedding: 12/20/2013
Services Used: Photography, Videography

Private User 8 Reviews
My husband and I could not have been more pleased with Anthony Ziccardi, Joe Steel, and his entire team at AZS. We felt like part of the AZS family from the day we booked them for our wedding. They are so professional, talented, and fun to work with! Anthony shot the morning of our wedding with me and my bridesmaids at my parents' house and Joe Steel took my husband's pictures with his groomsman at our house. Being that we got married on December 7, 2013 we did not have much daylight to work with after our 3pm Church ceremony, but Anthony and his team worked their magic and we got beautiful pictures with the 30 minutes of daylight we had left! AZS is very organized and thorough in the meeting we had right before our wedding. We got all of the special pictures with family and friends that we wanted and many, many more amazing pictures. Thank you so much Anthony and team! You come highly recommended from Dan and me. We can't wait to see you again at Jenn and Steve's October 2014 wedding!

Best Regards,
Dan and Amanda
Wedding: 12/07/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
A womans wedding day is very special we want to capture the moments and be able to think or look back of the memories......I was one of the luckiest ones to been able to have the AZS family to help me share that dream and make it come true. The fact that they went out of their way in just take the most memorable pictures I am forever grateful for Anthony and his team.......From the time you get in the office with them to the day of your event everything is positive promising and you are assured that your day will be very, memoreable.. I look at my pictures and I feel like my wedding day is happening all over again. I am grateful and thankful that my opportunity to having Anthony and his team be part of our special day a true honor.. Anthony and your team, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart you guys are the best nothing cant describe how it fett to realize that you guys were going to be part in such an important day of our lives. we love you!
Wedding: Recently Married

lindsayjan... 2 Reviews
My husband and I have nothing but good things to say about AZS. From the moment we met with them almost two years ago, I knew that I was not going to look any further. I booked them and signed the contract the same night that we had our meeting. Anthony and his entire team are absolutely wonderful. They definitely have a way of making everyone feel like family. I am so glad that we chose AZS for our wedding photographers. Our pictures came out absolutely beautiful!! I would recommend them to every bride I know!
Wedding: 11/01/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely amazing. Would not change a thing. Perfect!!!
Wedding: 10/13/2013

Private User 9 Reviews
I dont even know where to begin in describing how perfect this company is! From start to finish, they are everything I was looking for in photographers and more! First, When we booked with AZS we were so excited we didn't really even need time to think it over. We already thought these people were amazing and never could have imagined to what extreme they could have gone above and beyond our expectations.
When we sat down with Sarah to discuss the day of our wedding at our consultation she was shocked at how much I was paying for hair and make up. She took it upon herself to contact someone she knew to do hair and make up to see if they could arrange their schedule to fit me in. I switched my hair and make up 4 weeks before my wedding! Boy was I stressed! But, it was the best thing I could have done. Not only did it save me $900, but the team was amazing and did a fantastic job!
I can't even go on enough about the AZS team. The day of the wedding, Sarah was telling us what to do left and right. I loved it! I felt calm and never stressed, because Sarah was right there by my side the entire time.
From the very start she showed me they were worth every penny we spent. When my maid of honor's necklace broke, Sarah pulled off her own to attempt to fix it. Luckily we had a second one she could wear. Then, the worst thing a bride could think of happened, I fell down the church stairs! Sarah Leaped over to me like superwoman, pulled me to my feet and told me to just smile. I would have sworn this woman was an angel. When I got back to the limo, she assessed the damaged and offered to stop at CVS to get me anything I needed to get fixed up. I told her I just wanted socks so I could change my shoes.... She came back to me with her husbands socks! I am so thankful for that! By the end of the night my husband and I were looking for sarah for everything. The AZS team was the best decision we made regarding our wedding and we are clients for life!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We dont even know where to start with how amazing the Anthony Ziccardi Studios are. I must say THANK YOU!!!! From the moment i met them at a wedding expo i knew i wanted to have them photograph our wedding. The pictures they take are beyond amazing and they do an awesome job at capturing those must have moments. I told my now husband thats who i want, he said well set up a time and lets meet with them. Within minutes of being in the studio for our consoltation my now husband saw exactly what i saw in them. Their studio is a great reflection on just how amazing eveyone that works there truly is. He knew we had to have them photograph our special day. When meeting with them 2 weeks before the wedding, they took care of everything, once we left there i had no real worries about when something was going to happen the day of our wedding. They laid out our wedding day hour by hour and it took a huge weight of our shoulders. On the day of our wedding, the minute both the photographers showed up I knew everything was going to go beautifully. The AZS crew was ready for the uncontrollable and crazy bridal party that we provided them. They captured some of the most unforgettable moments from that day, that we will cherish forever. The best part of my day was the unveil that was conducted prior to our ceremony, it was personal and perfect and they set that up for us and captured the amazing moment I saw my husband for the first time. Now that we have seen our pictures I look at them a few times a day and play the video as well. Anthony and the crew were amazing to work with and I cant wait to find a reason to have professional photographs taken again so we can have them!!!
Wedding: 10/11/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I don't even know where to begin to review Anthony Ziccardi Studios! From Day 1 through out the Wedding Day, Anthony, Sarah and their crew was absolutely outstanding!! The first day we walked into Anthony's studio and saw his work on the walls I was sold! AZS are extremely friendly, personable but very professional as well. They sat down with us a few weeks before our wedding to go over the schedule for our big day. My wife was a little nervous about this because the schedule was different then she anticipated. Anthony completely grabbed the reigns on our day with his schedule from start to finish and it went flawlessly. He arrived early and stayed late. I also am forgetting to mention that he shot our engagement photos, which came out absolutely amazing! We can't wait to see our photos from the wedding as well as our video! Anthony and his crew was extremely easy to work with and will continue to go to him whenever we need a professional photographer!!
Wedding: 10/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I do not even know where to start in describing our experience with Anthony Ziccardi Studios. Words cannot describe the love and the thanks that we have for such an amazing and professional group of people. The moment that we walked into their studios to meet them for the first time, I just knew that they were the right fit for us. As someone whose job is centered around customer service and satisfaction, I was immediately drawn to their warmth, friendliness and professionalism. Our excitement for booking them was confirmed when our venue was just as happy as we were when they found out who our photographer was. They could not say enough about them, and that spoke volumes to me.

Anthony joked with me about being my BFF the day of our wedding and let me tell you, he most definitely was. I can honestly say that I did not have one ounce of stress or worry on the big day. The entire day went as Anthony mapped it out for us the week before. Any sign of a hiccup in our plan was immediately addressed by Anthony before I even had to worry about it. Anthony, Jax and Kurt were a part of our family that day. They were non-intrusive and our friends and family were just drawn to them. People are still complimenting me on my amazing photographers

I thought after the day was done we would get our pictures and pick out photos for our album and that would be it, but it wasn’t. We never in a million years imagined that our photos would be so awesome, breathtaking and magical. I sat on Anthony’s studio couch with my husband and watched a fairytale unfold before our eyes. I am in awe at the talent, vision and passion that each person there possesses.

Thank you Anthony, Jax, Kurt, Sarah and the rest of the staff for touching our lives forever. You have taken the most amazing day of our lives and truly made it a fairytale through photographs that we will have to cherish for the rest of our lives. You will always have a special place in our hearts.

Andrea & Tim
Wedding: 09/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Choosing Anthony Ziccardi Studios as our photographers was the easiest decision we made while planning our wedding. Right from the beginning the AZS team made us feel like we were part of their family. From our initial consultation to the day we picked up our pictures everyone we dealt with were far beyond friendly, courteous, and professional. Peter, Joe, and Matt were absolutely great and so easy to work with. They did such beautiful work, and everything turned out better than we could have ever imagined. If you're looking for easy to work with and professional photographers look no further.

April & Ernie
Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I are so thankful and grateful for the amazing experience that we had with Anthony Ziccardi Studios. We had an absolute blast with our photographers/videographer and couldn't have asked for a more perfect team to make all of our dream wedding photographs come to life. All of our guests commented on the fact that they were everywhere all through the evening, yet no one even knew that they were there. We had a big bridal party and a lot of moving parts with our locations for the photos and everything went off without a hitch and was seamless. We felt like they were our friends and knew us forever, which helped making everything so easy. We cannot wait until we are able to view all of our photos and check out the video. Do not hesitate with this group - you will not regret your decision. :)
Wedding: 09/20/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Anyone living in the Sparta NJ area would be foolish not to use Anthony Ziccardi as their wedding photographers! From the moment I walked into their office I fell in love. Anthony was awesome and very easy to work with. One thing that was very important to me on our wedding day was to be able to enjoy our day. I didn't want to be pulled here and there during the cocktail hour and the reception for photo ops. Anthony made it so easy to enjoy our day and get the most amazing pictures. Everyone has commented on our pictures saying they are stunning, and I have to agree. I was so excited to see the pictures for the first time. I cried watching the video he had made for us. It brought me right back to our wedding day, the happiest day of my life. I would recommend anyone and everyone to use Anthony Ziccardi as their wedding photographers!!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely, hands down, the best photographers/cinematographers to work with! From the beginning of our wedding planning, my now husband and I felt completely lost in the dark about the whole vendor search. From the get-go we always went with the vendor with whom we had the best connection with. In our search for a photographer, I can honestly say that AZ Studios was the first place and last place we went to inquire about photography for our wedding. They were accommodating with appointments that fit our schedule, and when meeting with them, they were professional and upfront about everything! We originally did not intend on having the cinematography, but after seeing their work, we just had to have it! At the end of the day, we felt very comfortable with what we were paying for in return for what we got. If you’re looking for quality service and products – search no longer! At our initial appointment, we had discussed how my husband "doesn't do pictures" and can I say, all of our photos from our Engagement session to the Our Wedding day came out PERFECT! They captured the most sentiment of moments all the way to the most candid, hilarious moments, all when we were not even aware they were taking these photos. Soon after we returned from our honeymoon - the email was there...time to set up our appointment to review our Wedding photos!!! All of our friends couldn't believe how quick they were, but like I mentioned before, they are top notch and professional! Anthony, Sarah, George, SJ, Bobby, and the rest of the AZ Studios "FAMILY", are absolutely wonderful and when they call each other family, they mean it. At the end of the day, we weren't just another set of clients, we were welcomed with open arms into AZ Studios Family, and they continue to get larger! When the time comes, they will no doubt be the ones to capture our first moments of parenthood and our family! You guys are awesome and deserve all of these wonderful reviews!
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Picking AZ Studios for our photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! From the beginning Anthony was helpful, attentive, accommodating, answered all of our questions and was overall just really great to work with. He gave us a lot of great advice and even referred us to the minister who married us (which turned out to be another great decision)! Peter and Joe were our photographers and they were both unbelievable! Peter showed up and totally put me at ease. He made taking pictures fun and easy. They were both so creative and just so much fun to have around on our wedding day! The pictures were amazing and I could not have asked for more!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What can we say about the AZS family that hasn't been said a thousand times before?! Everyone dreams of the perfect wedding with sunny blue skies, being on time, and not dealing with any drama! We would love to credit AZS with the forecast, but then we'd have to say that they are in the wrong line of work. However, they did put together a wedding day schedule and made sure everyone in the wedding was where they needed to be when they needed to be there! Their professionalism cannot be questioned because their work speaks for itself. They were able to capture the most important and most amazing moments of our day! Our wedding was a solid 2 hours from where they are located in Sparta, NJ and they let us know that the location was not going to be an issue. As we look through the plethora of pictures taken that day, we can't do much but sit back and say "Thank God we went with Anthony Ziccardi Studios!" From start to finish they were on point and made sure they brought their "A-game." Everyone that has had the privilege to look though our pictures is in awe at the quality, the originality and the professionalism shown throughout. You will not find a bad review for this company and we highly recommend them for any and all professional photography! Thank you AZS for making sure our day was flawless and for giving us memories that will last a lifetime!
Wedding: 09/07/2013
 973-726-4111
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire