Annie Alexander-Kramer "The Parsonne--The Vermont Wedding Officiant"

Annie Alexander-Kramer "The Parsonne--The Vermont Wedding Officiant"

Williamstown, VT
802.433.1293   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I were planning our dream winter Vermont Wedding from NJ over the last 18 months. I am Jewish and my Husband Episcopalian so we were looking for an Officiant that could include both traditions but, most importantly, a ceremony as unique as our relationship. From the first meeting with Annie it was clear that she was the one to make our dream wedding come true. She made the whole experience so easy and enjoyable. Helped us choose readings that suited us and created a flow that was perfect for us. She wanted to know every detail of our day so that she could enhance the overall experience, and she did. We spoke several times and there was always a clear process. But above all, Annie is one of the most kind and genuine people we have ever met. Our entire Wedding party just loved her. She is gentle, but assertive making our rehearsal a beautiful part of the entire experience. We got married on January 31, 2015 at Stowe Mountain Lodge, Stowe VT. We feel like our ceremony was so perfectly us, with lots of laughs and just the right amount of tears. Thank you, Annie for everything. You really MADE the Wedding for us and we will visit the next time we are in VT. Love, Sarah & Tom

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I hired Annie as our officiant for our winter wedding in Woodstock, VT. She was extremely professional, and it was very clear to us that she has many years of experience under her belt! We loved the vows and readings Annie suggested for us and also her idea to have a wine ceremony. She was amazing to work with and made us feel at ease with how the ceremony would turn out (which ended up being wonderful)! We would absolutely recommend her for future weddings in the Vermont area.

Services Used: Officiant

Annie is terrific! She has great energy, loves her involvement in weddings, and is very organized. She made it very easy for me to choose how I wanted the ceremony to go and what elements I wanted included. She's a consummate professional and is good at directing people and getting the rehearsal underway in a timely manner. I felt well taken care of. She's a real asset to the Vermont business of weddings. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture
Lynn
1 Review
Recently Married

Annie was absolutely wonderful to work with for our September, 2014 wedding! She took the time to meet with us in person and talk over the phone as we planned out our ceremony. Annie was especially helpful in providing us with many options and just the right amount of guidance, and our ceremony ended up being exactly what we wanted.

Services Used: Officiant

Thank you for conducting such a beautiful ceremony. Your willingness to learn what you didn't know about my religion and the ceremony information that you provided made our handfasting exactly what we envisioned.

Services Used: Officiant

Annie was a pleasure to work with; she was attentive and responsive. She had all the answers we needed about how to plan a ceremony and was able to make our ceremony special to us as a couple. I would recommend her :)

Services Used: Officiant

Annie was absolutely spectular! From the very beginning she was more than helpful with anything we needed. Her flexibility and reassurance when things didn't go quite as planned was amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony!

Services Used: Officiant

Annie was great in helping us plan our wedding! We were having to plan our wedding from Texas, so my husband and i needed a lot of help along the way. Annie was super helpful! She had a ton of resources for us to look through and was VERY helpful in helping us make decisions as to what we wanted. (we were so clueless on so many things) If she thought our idea/plan needed a little help, she gave great advice that we ended up loving. She even checked in with us along the way to make sure we were ahead of the game and not stressed. She helped us plan a very beautiful wedding that really matched our personalities and we were very proud of.

Services Used: Officiant

Annie was very helpful and made our day the very best possible in the mountains of Vermont! Not to mention very polite and more reasonable than other officiants. Thanks Annie - Evan and Samantha Page

Services Used: Officiant

Working with Annie was amazing! Our first introduction to her was over the phone. She is so warm and puts you at ease immediately. She asked many questions to learn as much as she could about my husband and I. Upon meeting her for the first time, she walked us through a typical ceremony. She was open to all of our ideas and had such great suggestions. Having performed so many weddings, she had so many helpful pieces of advice (things I NEVER would have thought of). We couldn't have planned such a special and intimate ceremony without her. All our guests raved about what a wonderful ceremony we had and we owe it all to Annie! I can't recommend her strongly enough!!

Services Used: Officiant

We had a great experience working with Annie for our June 21st wedding in Vermont. After our first meeting with her, she kept in touch to discuss ideas and was great about keeping us on track with our "homework" leading up to the wedding. She had lots of ideas to share from her bountiful experience, but was also very open and flexible to let us incorporate our own details of the ceremony.

She is extremely professional and made the whole ceremony run perfectly smoothly, from prepping beforehand, to the rehearsal, all the way to the big day.

Thank you again Annie for your services. We would be happy to recommend you to anyone looking for a dedicated, organized, and open-minded officiant.

Services Used: Officiant

Annie was a wonderful wedding officiant. My husband and I had always known that we wanted to create a custom ceremony, but we weren't sure where to start. To this end, Annie was a fantastic resource. As soon as we formally booked her for our event, she mailed us a packet that included her core ceremony along with multiple suggested vows and readings. When we met to iron out the final details a few weeks before the wedding, not only did she travel to meet us halfway between her home in Vermont and ours in Connecticut, she also brought along a huge binder that was full of other readings and pro tips that we could peruse and pull from to create the perfect ceremony.

Annie was always willing and open to hearing our ideas, but she also wasn't afraid to interject her own expertise. In the end, although we worked together, her judgement was spot-on; we ended up putting together a ceremony that fit my husband and I perfectly and left every one of our guests crying happy tears. Thanks Annie!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

We planned a destination wedding in Vermont from Virginia, and she was extremely helpful. She went above and beyond in helping us prepare for the ceremony, emailing us several suggestions that we could choose from for our vows and for readings. During the day of the ceremony, she helped us travel around town getting wedding pictures, going so far as to help carry the bride's wedding dress trail to keep it from getting dirty. The wedding was stunning, and Annie was certainly one of the reasons why we will cherish that day for the rest of our lives.

Services Used: Officiant

Annie did such a great job. She had every answer for all of our questions, and we had tons, like every couple getting married there are so many details that we didn't even think of. From guiding us through the whole process, to helping choose readings to the little things just before the ceremony. She made it completely stress free! Thanks to Annie our day was all about us and not the stress!

Services Used: Officiant

Annie did a wonderful job from the day we met her to the day of our wedding. She had lots of reading samples and ideas for us to choose. The day before the wedding, she helped us to reorganize the ceremony site. I was skeptical at the beginning but it worked perfectly! Her charming personality got the audience and her soft voice made me cry of happiness. Thanks a lot Annie!

Services Used: Officiant

Our wedding was on 9/14/13 at Jackson Gore Inn and it was made perfect by Annie as our officiant. Annie took the time to meet with us in person, and talked with us via email and phone to help us prepare for our ceremony. Annie not only gave us good advice and resourses to use but she provided us support by giving words of encouragement throughout the whole planning process! Annie also went above and beyond to help us find audio equipment needed for our ceremony in just a few days notice! The ceremony was everything we imagined it to be and we have Annie to thank for it. We recieved many compliments from our guests and wedding party about Annie's charming personality and the overall presenation of our ceremony! I hope some day down the road many years from now my husband and I will renew our vows and Annie will be the one to officiate! We highly recommend Annie for your future wedding!