Annabella Charles Photography

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Annabella is the BEST!!!!!!!!!! I sprung for a great photographer, and it was worth every penny. I am in love with the quality and color of my pictures. She manages to make every detail perfect and so pretty. I highly recommend using her!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Annabella is so fun and easy to work with!! Zero stress. My pictures are so beautiful! She's awesome with outdoor shots (we got married outside). I can't wait to use her again for an anniversary shoot or something!

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
Profile Picture
Lacey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Annabella was such a pleasant experience. My husband and I took a lot of time selecting a photographer to capture our big day and we have never once regretted our decision. She captured every moment of our wedding with such grace and her use of natural light is impecable! Everyone who looks through our photos comments on how great they are! She is also so much fun to work with and makes you feel so comfortable! She was my favorite vendor and worth every penny!

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
Profile Picture
Morgan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We choose Annabella based on the quality of her work. We loved the way she captures light in her photographs. Her beautiful photographs really do speak for themselves. But even more than that, Annabella really cares about her clients. She works very hard to make sure she gets to know her clients so that she can capture their day based on what fits them. She's responsive, easy going and just plain fun to work with. If I got married again today there's no doubt I wouldn't let anyone else but Annabella shoot my wedding.

• Wedding: 06/01/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The pictures came out great, and we were both impressed. Was well worth the money we put in, great service and quality.

• Wedding: 01/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We both really enjoyed working with Annabella and love our photos! She took the time to find out what kind of pictures we wanted and definitely gave us that. She's fun and creative and made me feel completely comfortable in front of her lens.

• Wedding: 08/15/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Asian Bees photography! So much value and great photos!

• Wedding: 06/13/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Asain Bees Photography was an amazing experience! We knew our special day was in the right hands from the beginning. Great value and spectacular photos. We wouldn't have chosen anyone else!

• Wedding: 06/13/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I enjoyed working with Asianbees on my wedding day. She was very flexible and creative. It rained on my wedding day and she made outdoor pictures fun in the rain. I would use her again.

• Wedding: 05/23/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can honestly say that I have pictures that I will never get tired of looking at. Annabelle, from Asianbees Photography, did an INCREDIBLE job of capturing my special day! I have used Asainbees Photography for years now and will continue to call on them to capture life's precious moments in the future.

• Wedding: 05/16/2009
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Asian bees is a very professional and quality photograper.

• Wedding: 05/02/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Annabelle was amazing. She just let me enjoy my wedding day without overpowering me or pulling me away to constantly stage photographs. The pictures turned out flawless, and I can't say enough good things about her work.

• Wedding: 01/03/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing I would recommend Asian Bees to anyone and everyone!

• Wedding: 08/25/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Asianbees Photography was exactly what I was hoping for. Their fresh approach and professional planning took all the worry off of me as a bride. They captured every small and large detail I was wanting to remember. I would recommend Annabella to anyone! Ashley Kingdon

• Wedding: 08/24/2008
901-383-0956
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards