Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides

Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides

San Francisco & Sonoma & Napa & Santa Rosa & San Jose. Video & Photo starting at $1500

1706 W College Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95403 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you have ever planned to have a photo shoot at San Francisco or in California and be here searching for the right photographer then you have no need to look further. Andy is simply the best photographer, that we have ever worked with; he is very patient, courtesy, humor, flexible and talent when it comes to art photography. We are so please with every pictures in our Pre-Wedding with Gown photo shoot session. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much, Andy!
Toan & Trang

• Wedding: 03/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We recently gotten married on December 27, 2014. It was sometimes in July when I was searching for a photographer for my wedding. I stumbled across the reviews I've read on Yelp on Andy Sandy Photo and figured I'll inquire on his package to see what he can do for us.

Andy was one of my best vendors that I have chosen for my wedding. He was very professional and punctual in regards to our schedule itinerary. I am truly grateful for the accommodations/suggestions that Andy have made for us. I would highly recommend Andy for any of your photography needs, for all occasions!

• Wedding: 12/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I hired Andy for our wedding in August and we are so glad we did. We couldn't be happier with the end results. Our wedding photos are amazing and worth every penny.! Our family can't stop gushing over our photos! Choose Andy for you special day, you won't be sorry!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Photography, Videography
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andy and his team did the most amazing job on our wedding photographs. I first heard and was recommended to him by my friend because he was her photographer and she and her husband were extremely impressed with him so they told us about Andy. I not only hired him to do our photographer but I had him do our videographer. I had his team do my make up and all of our bridesmaids make up and hair. Anne did an amazing job and made us look beautiful for the wedding. As for Andy our pictures were absolutely amazing!!! He blew our minds away and I was so happy with the pictures it literally brought tears to my eyes. Our pictures were lovely and our video was just as impressive! He had edited it and put in music and everything. I swear thst I fell in love with every snap shot taken thst day. The lighting was perfect and the images were so clear! I truly recommended Andy to everyone. I know you won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Andy's service for my parent's pre-25th wedding anniversary and renewal of vows photography. His service is phenomenal. His creativeness in taking shots is exceptional. His after-service responsiveness is commendable; we are based in the Philippines and yet he promptly replies on our requests and questions maintains connection through the net.
I would also commend his hospitality. He even offered us for a tour at the wine county near his place.
Definitely worth the price and we would hire his service again in the future.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so grateful to have Andy as our wedding videographer. Originally I wasn't going to have one but I'm so glad I found Andy and it turned out to be one of the best decisions I made for the wedding.

I came across his videography company after searching high and low over the internet and I was so thrilled about his reasonable pricing after viewing his amazing work online. Communication with Andy during the whole planning phase was so easy. He was professional, prompt and on top of the game. I was extremely impressed with how responsive he was with all my emails and phone calls. It seemed I always received answers within a few hours. Everything went perfect on the day of. Andy and his team's professionalism and dedication really shone through. The final products were absolutely amazing and exceeded my expectations in every way. They brought the day back and we were able to relive it vividly. We couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for beautifully preserving the most special day of our lives!

Highly recommended

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Andy for our photography. He was a great deal and I loved that he was transparent with his pricing online. He also gave us a great deal when we decided we needed more hours, he even included a second photographer at no additional cost!

He and his assistant showed up on time or early. We ended up with over 1,600 photos and plenty of fantastic shots for print. He was a little hasty getting everyone organized, as you have to be, in order to get us all the shots we'd want/need.

Tips: Make sure you allow an hour of extra time after you're done with hair/makeup to take prep photos! Also, giving Andy a little tip before the wedding doesn't hurt =)

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really enjoyed working with Andy on our wedding day in September 2014. He was professional and well-prepared. He supported, and even shared his snack :-) when I was freaking out when my make up artist is running late. Our pictures turned out great, I just love how he captured our best moments. It was important to me that our photographer will make a lot of portraits for our guests, and Andy did just that. I enjoyed sending pictures our along with our thank you notes. Andy's price is very reasonable to. Overall, it was a great experience and I am very happy I went with Andy as our photographer for our wedding!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Creative, full of energy, and a quick eye to capture innumerable lasting memories to last a lifetime. Unbeatable full service and fantastic price. We cannot be happier with them and definitely made the right choice with this team.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andy Sandy is truly a fabulous photographer. We loved having him handle our August 2014 wedding in Napa Valley. He and his hair and makeup crew showed up early and Andy had a wonderful artistic vision for the photos that he gave to us. I could not recommend him and his team more highly. Such a great experience and if we lived out West we would use him for many more jobs! Definitely go with Andy Sandy Photo/Hair/Makeup!!!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

ALL I CAN SAY IS BRAVO TO ANDY AND HIS TEAM! ANDY WAS ONE OF THE BEST INVESTMENTS WE MADE FOR OUR SPECIAL DAY!

One of the best decisions we made to choose Andy and his team for our wedding. Professional, prepared and the video captures every special moment. His creativity is breath taking.

There is no better way to relive your special day than watching the video. You need not go any further than Andy Sandy Home For Brides.

ANDY THANK YOU and your team! AMAZING!

• Wedding: 08/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot express how happy we were with our photos from Andy Sandy. We definitely picked the right photographer. Andy amazed us with his attention to detail and his ability to capture just the right moments.
Don't waste your time looking tirelessly for a photographer, give Andy a call. You will not be dissapointed.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are very satisfied with our photographer, Andy Sandy. I found him on Yelp shortly before our wedding and spoke with him on the phone. He was very professional and very informative. He sent me a link to his website which is very professional and organized. It is also full of his photography examples which are absolutely gorgeous. He walked me through the website and pricing while on the phone. He was very professional and his pictures and website spoke for itself. I then knew he was my photographer. He showed up to San Francisco City Hall right on time. I was a little nervous because I was confused with the wedding itinerary that City Hall gave me. He knew SF City Hall like the back of his hand and walked my husband, our family and I through it perfectly. He knew the whole area and all of the beautiful backdrops for the pictures. He brought several pieces of photography equipment to ensure for an array of wonderful variety and perfect shots. We were extremely happy with the outcome of our photos. He actually over delivered which is hard to come by with businesses these days. We would definitely recommend him and would hire him again. He was worth every pretty penny!

• Wedding: 07/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andy Sandy Photography was absolutely phenomenal! We were very happy with Andy's work and pleasantly surprised with the quality of his service, as we had not met with him prior to our wedding day. We planned the wedding from out of state and Andy Sandy had strong reviews online. We did not have a personal meeting, nor did we do engagement photos, as we lived out of town. I had minimal contact with Andy prior to the wedding, but this was by choice. If I asked questions, Andy responded promptly. I had a list of photos that I wanted and Andy made sure he took all those photos and so much more. He always carried multiple cameras, always looking for the best light, and generally easy to get along with. He was methodical about looking for ideal picture spots and always ensured he had the picture he wanted before we moved to a new location. During the ceremony, he was basically invisible and did not interrupt the flow in anyway. It's only been a few weeks after our wedding so we are still waiting for the photos, but I have no doubt they will look fabulous. During and after our wedding, we commented multiple times that we were just so impressed with Andy. Great job!

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We all know our wedding is one of the BEST days in our lives, however we all know it FLYS by. I am so thankful that Andy and his team were there to capture my special day. Andy and his team were NEVER distracting throughout the day, yet managed to captured every funny, tender and loving moment - even the highlight video makes everyone cry tears of joy again just remembering the day. The quality was so dynamic and professional that I am proud to share it out to anyone. I am so happy that I chose Home for Brides for my videography. Video is so important because I will be able to relive that day over and over for years to come. I would definitely recommend Home for Brides to any couple planning a wedding.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andy is a very great photographer. He is very nice with good photo take technique.
We are very satisfy with the photo/video taken by him.
He bring a lot of professional equipments on our wedding day. And being us to take a lot of beauty photo in many places.
Very appreciate that he lay down on very hot floor to take photo. He is professional and I recommend to every couple.

• Wedding: 05/29/2014
Services Used: Photography, Videography
707-228-3015
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment