Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides

Andy Sandy Photo & Video & Makeup Home For Brides

San Francisco & Sonoma & Napa & Santa Rosa & San Jose. Video & Photo starting at $1200

165 Blossom Hill Road
San Jose, CA 95123 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I hired Andy for our wedding in August and we are so glad we did. We couldn't be happier with the end results. Our wedding photos are amazing and worth every penny.! Our family can't stop gushing over our photos! Choose Andy for you special day, you won't be sorry!

• Wedding: [Private]
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andy and his team did the most amazing job on our wedding photographs. I first heard and was recommended to him by my friend because he was her photographer and she and her husband were extremely impressed with him so they told us about Andy. I not only hired him to do our photographer but I had him do our videographer. I had his team do my make up and all of our bridesmaids make up and hair. Anne did an amazing job and made us look beautiful for the wedding. As for Andy our pictures were absolutely amazing!!! He blew our minds away and I was so happy with the pictures it literally brought tears to my eyes. Our pictures were lovely and our video was just as impressive! He had edited it and put in music and everything. I swear thst I fell in love with every snap shot taken thst day. The lighting was perfect and the images were so clear! I truly recommended Andy to everyone. I know you won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Andy's service for my parent's pre-25th wedding anniversary and renewal of vows photography. His service is phenomenal. His creativeness in taking shots is exceptional. His after-service responsiveness is commendable; we are based in the Philippines and yet he promptly replies on our requests and questions maintains connection through the net.
I would also commend his hospitality. He even offered us for a tour at the wine county near his place.
Definitely worth the price and we would hire his service again in the future.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really enjoyed working with Andy on our wedding day in September 2014. He was professional and well-prepared. He supported, and even shared his snack :-) when I was freaking out when my make up artist is running late. Our pictures turned out great, I just love how he captured our best moments. It was important to me that our photographer will make a lot of portraits for our guests, and Andy did just that. I enjoyed sending pictures our along with our thank you notes. Andy's price is very reasonable to. Overall, it was a great experience and I am very happy I went with Andy as our photographer for our wedding!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Creative, full of energy, and a quick eye to capture innumerable lasting memories to last a lifetime. Unbeatable full service and fantastic price. We cannot be happier with them and definitely made the right choice with this team.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andy Sandy is truly a fabulous photographer. We loved having him handle our August 2014 wedding in Napa Valley. He and his hair and makeup crew showed up early and Andy had a wonderful artistic vision for the photos that he gave to us. I could not recommend him and his team more highly. Such a great experience and if we lived out West we would use him for many more jobs! Definitely go with Andy Sandy Photo/Hair/Makeup!!!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot express how happy we were with our photos from Andy Sandy. We definitely picked the right photographer. Andy amazed us with his attention to detail and his ability to capture just the right moments.
Don't waste your time looking tirelessly for a photographer, give Andy a call. You will not be dissapointed.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are very satisfied with our photographer, Andy Sandy. I found him on Yelp shortly before our wedding and spoke with him on the phone. He was very professional and very informative. He sent me a link to his website which is very professional and organized. It is also full of his photography examples which are absolutely gorgeous. He walked me through the website and pricing while on the phone. He was very professional and his pictures and website spoke for itself. I then knew he was my photographer. He showed up to San Francisco City Hall right on time. I was a little nervous because I was confused with the wedding itinerary that City Hall gave me. He knew SF City Hall like the back of his hand and walked my husband, our family and I through it perfectly. He knew the whole area and all of the beautiful backdrops for the pictures. He brought several pieces of photography equipment to ensure for an array of wonderful variety and perfect shots. We were extremely happy with the outcome of our photos. He actually over delivered which is hard to come by with businesses these days. We would definitely recommend him and would hire him again. He was worth every pretty penny!

• Wedding: 07/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andy Sandy Photography was absolutely phenomenal! We were very happy with Andy's work and pleasantly surprised with the quality of his service, as we had not met with him prior to our wedding day. We planned the wedding from out of state and Andy Sandy had strong reviews online. We did not have a personal meeting, nor did we do engagement photos, as we lived out of town. I had minimal contact with Andy prior to the wedding, but this was by choice. If I asked questions, Andy responded promptly. I had a list of photos that I wanted and Andy made sure he took all those photos and so much more. He always carried multiple cameras, always looking for the best light, and generally easy to get along with. He was methodical about looking for ideal picture spots and always ensured he had the picture he wanted before we moved to a new location. During the ceremony, he was basically invisible and did not interrupt the flow in anyway. It's only been a few weeks after our wedding so we are still waiting for the photos, but I have no doubt they will look fabulous. During and after our wedding, we commented multiple times that we were just so impressed with Andy. Great job!

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We all know our wedding is one of the BEST days in our lives, however we all know it FLYS by. I am so thankful that Andy and his team were there to capture my special day. Andy and his team were NEVER distracting throughout the day, yet managed to captured every funny, tender and loving moment - even the highlight video makes everyone cry tears of joy again just remembering the day. The quality was so dynamic and professional that I am proud to share it out to anyone. I am so happy that I chose Home for Brides for my videography. Video is so important because I will be able to relive that day over and over for years to come. I would definitely recommend Home for Brides to any couple planning a wedding.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Services Used: Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andy is a very great photographer. He is very nice with good photo take technique.
We are very satisfy with the photo/video taken by him.
He bring a lot of professional equipments on our wedding day. And being us to take a lot of beauty photo in many places.
Very appreciate that he lay down on very hot floor to take photo. He is professional and I recommend to every couple.

• Wedding: 05/29/2014
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Walking down the aisle, I will never forget the look my husband had on his face. It is one of the most memorable moments of my life, and I am so thankful that Andy was able to perfectly capture it on camera! I cannot say enough amazing things about Andy’s services as our wedding photographer. As you are well aware, weddings are very stressful and my husband and I really lucked out with how easy Andy was able to make this experience for us. Photography is not my thing and the idea of having to come up with pictures I wanted was overwhelming. Andy made it so easy with his high level of experience and creativity, by taking care of everything! He was all over the place taking candid shots and posed shots just by the creative vision he had for my wedding. He was so organized he even had extra time to take pictures of the invitations, rings, and accessories! Andy was beyond hard working the entire time, running around taking lots of candid pictures. The pictures turned out amazing; they are beautiful and really capture the excitement and emotion of the day! His website portfolio speaks for itself (I highly recommend checking it out!). My husband and I are so thankful we had Andy as our photographer! His high level of professionalism, creative eye, high level of experience, and work ethic resulted in gorgeous photos that captured the day perfectly!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andy is an awesome, professional, funny & hardworking photographer. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. He was early to the venue and immediately began setting up his equipment. He took photos before ceremony, during, after ceremony and all of my events ( first dance, speeches, cake cutting, bouquet toss) throughout the wedding. He photographed family, friends and was in no rush. Andy even stayed later than his scheduled time to take some additional photographs. Family and

• Wedding: 04/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andy was an incredible photographer to say the least. He was professional and very easy to work with. We are very lucky that he photographed our wedding because he was booked for the entire year and our wedding date was on his birthday. He even brought a second photographer with him for no additional charge! His pictures really speak for them self. He has lots of really artistic photos. They are incredible. He knew exactly what to do at the right times. He did a very good job of choreographing and directing us which produced amazing pictures. He had so many camera accessories too! He was like a gunslinger with cameras! He moved very quickly and always knew what he was doing. I would definitely reccomend Andy to anyone.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had an excellent experience with Andy as our wedding photographer and can’t recommend him enough. Not only is he a fantastic photographer but he’s also wonderful to work with. He did both our wedding (12 people outside at the beach) and our reception 4 months later (150 people indoors at the Regency in San Francisco) and for both events he did an outstanding job. We LOVE our pictures!
Andy is the utmost professional: First thing you should know about him is he answers every email almost instantaneously, at any hour of the day or night (‘til 11pm or so). In all the times I emailed him I never had to wait longer than 30 minutes for a response. For stressed out brides that’s a great asset!! Before the wedding we Skyped with him as we had some questions and wanted to get to know him a little, and right away we could tell how professional and yet easy-going he was. For our wedding he was willing to make an exception to his usual time minimum and let us hire him for 1 hour only (we knew our ceremony was only going to be 15 min, and with only 10 guests how many pictures can you take, really). In fact he got there an hour early (same for our reception) to scope out the place and figure out what lighting etc he needed, and ended up shooting pictures for 90 min instead of 60. He didn’t charge us any extra and ended up sending us over 250 pictures for that hour and a half. Awesome!!
For the reception he did an amazing job of getting a picture of every single guest, in solo shots & in groups, formal & informal, etc. A friend of mine who’d recently hired a professional photographer for her daughter’s bat mitzvah was so impressed with Andy, because unlike her photographer, “everywhere she looked, Andy was.” He sent us over 500 pictures for our 4-hour event.
Do yourself a favor and hire Andy as your event photographer. His prices are a bargain, he’ll provide you with amazing pictures, and he’ll be completely pleasant and friendly about it the whole time!

• Wedding: 04/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Andy for awesome wedding services. He showed superior customer service and was quick to respond to my questions, making it easy for me to prepare for the big day. I had so many bad experiences with vendors but Andy was different. He was a true professional yet more like a friend. Andy is also very passionate about his work. Andy and his team were all very genuine and friendly. I was very satisfied with all the work they have done before, during, and after the wedding. He is such a trustworthy wedding professional and I highly recommend hiring him and his team for a top-notch wedding service!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
707-228-3015
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment