Ana Paz Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ana Paz Cakes has been in every special occassions like nieces birthday to my own wedding, baby shower and my son birthdays. You get a very detail, friendly, professional, unique attention her ideas are always fresh and creative. Absolutely the BEST.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

we loved the wedding cakes are beautiful!! we selected 4 tier with a beautiful design, super nice flexible and professional. can't wait to get it for my next review :) we are really happy with our selection.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Words cannot even express how happy I am to be getting an Ana Paz wedding cake! When I first called they were extremely flexible for a cake tasting appointment. During my appointment with Caroline I was a bit overwhelmed because my fiancee and my mother had very different opinions about the cake. However Caroline kept listening to me and gave me more options according to what I wanted. I was finally satisfied with a design she made for me. Then I tried the cakes and I could't even choose which was more delicious! they were so moist and flavorful without the flavor being overwhelming. Thank God my cake has 5 tiers and I didn't have to leave out any of the flavors. I can't wait to finally see my wedding cake!

Ana Paz Cakes responded with the following comments:

It was our pleasure! Your cake is going to be stunning!

Warm regards,
Ana and staff

Services Used: Wedding Cake

OK, hands down the best cake period I have ever had. Ana Paz was absolutely amazing. They were actually a preferred vendor, but as soon as we tasted their samples, it does not compare to other wedding cake companies. They have such a unique, and home taste feel. Other wedding cakes we tried were so bland, and regular, and Ana Paz completely knocked out. They are so rich in flavor, and moist it is unbelievable how good they are. There are so many different flavors you want to choose them all, they are so good. I would definitely recommend Ana Paz for your special day, as you will not regret the taste from their cakes. It makes me just want to order cakes from them for any other special occasion they are so good.

Profile Picture
Kristine
04/04/2015

The cake was delicious and all my guests really enjoyed it. They are very professional and easy to work with

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was absolutely amazing! Our cake turned out perfect, actually more perfect than we could have hoped for. The cake we received was EXACTLY (it was perfection, made into cake) what we wanted! It was so gorgeous! We didn't actually end up eating any that night; however, the next morning we took a huge piece for our honeymoon and it was even better with the days. My husband and I can’t wait until our anniversary to eat our cake from the freezer. Thank you Ana Paz for making my dream wedding cake the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake ever!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My Husband And I were very happy with the Outcome of our cake. even tho I did not have the privilege to meet Ana Paz in person. Her staff was very helpful. My cake came out GORGEOUS. Exactly what i wanted and tasted delicious. I am very pleased and happy to recommend this Vendor to all my friends and future brides. You will be very HAPPY if you do. The cakes are amazing and in good price ranges and if you find it to be expensive, TRUST me they will help you find the right cake in your budget. Thank You AGAIN ANA PAZ CAKES!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I could not have asked for more! It was a wonderful cake for my entire glamour decor

Services Used: Wedding Cake

wonderful really spectacular, the flavor and the decoration

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I ordered my wedding cake and my grooms cake through ana paz and both cakes were beautiful. I cannot believe what a great job ana did with the cakes. They looked and tasted just as good as they did during my tasting.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I knew from the initial tasting that my cake was going to be amazing and it turned out to be just that! Ana Paz Cakes was able to turn the vision I had in my head into a beautiful cake that went perfectly with my beach themed wedding. Not to mention, it was absolutely delicious!! All of my guests loved it!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ana Paz Cakes was included in our wedding venue package and I am so glad she was! The cake was SOOOOOOOOOO good. My family members were literally fighting over who would take the bottom tier home. She let me pick as many flavors as I wanted for the layers. I wanted a small cake and the rest just to be sheet cakes, not because of cost because it was all included, I just thought that big cakes were kind of tacky looking but she convinced me to go with a simple five tiered cake and I do not regret it. Amongst my venue it looked SO SO elegant.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We were recommended Ana Paz through our venue, Villa Woodbine. She was able to take our inspiration picture and completely remake it into our very own. It turned out beautiful The cake was delicious and our guests can't stop raving about it.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I was not too particular about the things at my wedding except for my cake. I knew I wanted something special and price was of no object. I went in with my then fiance and spent a good hour or two making decisions about what we wanted. I then told myself not to be disappointed if it didn't come out exactly as I had hoped. When I finally saw the cake at our wedding a few days ago, I almost died. It was the most beautiful cake I have ever seen!!!! And I have seen a lot of prize-winning cakes. I stood there until they kicked us out of the ballroom just staring in awe. I did not want to cut into it AT ALL! Seriously, Ana Paz outdid herself. The cake was AMAZING! It was our dream cake and delicious beyond belief. I honestly cannot say enough about it. I only regret not being able to eat more of it! We will for sure be back for birthdays and occasions to come. THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was perfection. It was gorgeous and done just how I asked for. But not only did my cake look amazing and beautiful, it tasted amazing!! People raved about the different amazing flavors we had picked, one flavor for each level (Vanilla Rum, Chocolate, Lemon, and Almond). They were to die for. But the attention to detail was what I must rave about with Ana Paz. Two days before my wedding the final count was in. It was less than originally planned, and the top tier was no longer needed for my party size. But Ana personally called me and asked me if I wanted to get rid of the top tier or keep it on for a small fee. That attention to detail is what makes them amazing. The cake would have not looked the same without that tier, and Ana knew that. I would hands down recommend Ana Paz Cakes to anyone for a wedding or special event. Who knows? I might buy a cake from them for my husbands birthday coming up!!!

Profile Picture
Janet
02/14/2015

beautiful and delicious cake...highly recommend