Ana Paz Cakes

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ana Paz Cakes has been in every special occassions like nieces birthday to my own wedding, baby shower and my son birthdays. You get a very detail, friendly, professional, unique attention her ideas are always fresh and creative. Absolutely the BEST.

• Wedding: 12/17/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot even express how happy I am to be getting an Ana Paz wedding cake! When I first called they were extremely flexible for a cake tasting appointment. During my appointment with Caroline I was a bit overwhelmed because my fiancee and my mother had very different opinions about the cake. However Caroline kept listening to me and gave me more options according to what I wanted. I was finally satisfied with a design she made for me. Then I tried the cakes and I could't even choose which was more delicious! they were so moist and flavorful without the flavor being overwhelming. Thank God my cake has 5 tiers and I didn't have to leave out any of the flavors. I can't wait to finally see my wedding cake!

Ana Paz Cakes responded with the following comments:

It was our pleasure! Your cake is going to be stunning!

Warm regards,
Ana and staff

• Wedding: 06/26/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

beautiful and delicious cake...highly recommend

• Wedding: 02/14/2015
Janet
  • Flexibility: 5.0

With such delicious cakes, great prices and beauty in her work, you won't go wrong with Ana Paz's cakes!

• Wedding: 02/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This are the best cakes in MIAMI.... Ana is great and so attentive!!! Everybody LOVED the caked and what's a wedding without an amazing cake!!!

• Wedding: 02/07/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ana Paz created the most beautiful cake in the history of cakes for my daughter's wedding. Ana and her staff are a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them for any occassion!

• Wedding: 01/24/2015
Marilyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having a destination wedding, my husband and I flew in one weekend to handle all of our business for our wedding. We stopped at Ana Paz Cakes and were blown away by the many options they provide. I couldn't decide at the very moment what exactly I wanted but stayed in touch with Caroline and Cecilia as we got closer to our big day. They were really great with accommodating any changes that were made and most importantly, the cake was delicious! We received many compliments on it. My husband and I are so tempted to eat our anniversary cake from the freezer.

Thank you!!

• Wedding: 01/19/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was very delicious. We even ate the cake that we are supposed to eat a year from now. It was too good to put away. The staff at Ana Paz cakes was very friendly and helpful. I am very satisfied with the price and value.

• Wedding: 01/18/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We ate the whole cake :( need I say more? I always wanted a guava and cream cheese cake....and that's what we got! It was amazing! Now, we will have to have a replica of the first tier made for our first anniversary since we ate it all. Do I regret that? NOPE! More cake!

Also, no stress, everything was done properly and to perfection. Thank you!

• Wedding: 01/17/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was absolutely stunning and tasted delicious. I could not have dreamed of a better cake for our wedding! I highly recommend their cakes and we were very happy with our custom order.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say that hasn't been said? Cake was delicious (almond on one layer & chocolate raspberry on the other), delivered on time, & the cake tasting was my "aha" moment that I was getting married! It's always so great to see someone in a job doing what they love- thank you Ana & team for helping to make my wedding day perfect!

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ana did a gorgeous cake for our wedding yesterday. It was exactly what I asked for and tasted delicious. She def. exceeded my expectations.

• Wedding: 12/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks Ana! The cake was flawless, absolutely beautiful and very tasty. Everyone loved it.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was absolutely amazing! Our cake turned out perfect, actually more perfect than we could have hoped for. We are out of state, so we went to visit Ana 6 months before our wedding for the initial tasting. Our venue wedding coordinator messed up our appointment day/time ( I had called and made an appointment and due to some miscommunication our wedding coord. called to 'confirm' but said the wrote date) so Ana was expecting us the day before we actually showed up. Even though she wasn't expecting us, Ana still fit us in the day we arrived even though they had another guest booked at that time. Her and her staff made both parties feel like we had all of their undivided attention and were so lovely to work with. Ana also gave us the pieces of cake that she had ready for us the day before (she had boxed them and put them all into individual bags so they would stay fresh) - which we really enjoyed over the next few days during our stay in FL! All of her cakes are delicious and by far the best wedding cake I've ever tasted. I know you're supposed to wait until 1 year to eat the top of the cake, but my husband and I couldn't take the cake with us and it was soo good, so we ate it the day after we got married (it was amazing, it was great for breakfast too :). We figured we will just come back on our 1 year anniversary and get another cake from Ana to celebrate! :)

Ana Paz Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your wedding cake and that we were able to be a part of your special day!

Warm regards,
Ana and staff

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my wedding cake!!! I've always heard great things about Ana Paz cakes and I was so excited to have them make the cake for our special day. It was delicious and everyone complimented on it. It was also beautifully decorated and their staff is very professional and responsive. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful but also delicious tasting cake!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Laura Rincon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deliciously amazing cake. The cake was extremely moist and all the rage in my wedding. My only regret was not buying a second cake to take on my honeymoon. Absolutely recommend. Yum... yum. Yum

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
305-471-5850
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards