Ana Paz Cakes

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot even express how happy I am to be getting an Ana Paz wedding cake! When I first called they were extremely flexible for a cake tasting appointment. During my appointment with Caroline I was a bit overwhelmed because my fiancee and my mother had very different opinions about the cake. However Caroline kept listening to me and gave me more options according to what I wanted. I was finally satisfied with a design she made for me. Then I tried the cakes and I could't even choose which was more delicious! they were so moist and flavorful without the flavor being overwhelming. Thank God my cake has 5 tiers and I didn't have to leave out any of the flavors. I can't wait to finally see my wedding cake!

• Wedding: 06/26/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ana did a gorgeous cake for our wedding yesterday. It was exactly what I asked for and tasted delicious. She def. exceeded my expectations.

• Wedding: 12/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks Ana! The cake was flawless, absolutely beautiful and very tasty. Everyone loved it.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my wedding cake!!! I've always heard great things about Ana Paz cakes and I was so excited to have them make the cake for our special day. It was delicious and everyone complimented on it. It was also beautifully decorated and their staff is very professional and responsive. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful but also delicious tasting cake!

Laura Rincon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deliciously amazing cake. The cake was extremely moist and all the rage in my wedding. My only regret was not buying a second cake to take on my honeymoon. Absolutely recommend. Yum... yum. Yum

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A cake from Ana Paz was included in our Biltmore Wedding package. The actual cake is DELICIOUS. I've never had a more moist and delicious wedding cake. Not dry, not heavy, but light and delicious! And it was beautiful!!!! She does great cakes! Can't wait until our anniversary when we get to eat her cake again!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome cake! Beautiful and delicious. Staff with great attention to detail. They called to confirm all the details of my order. Cake was exactly how I ordered it!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Cake was delicious and beautiful. Decorations came out way better then we have expected.

Khrystyna and Rafael

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cake was delicious and beautiful. Ana Paz even did our tasting to ensure we got what we wanted

• Flexibility: 5.0

My cake was so beautiful and it was so delicious!!!! Everyone loved it! Beautiful beautiful!!!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ana Paz cakes are absolutely amazing. I don't know if my husband and I can wait for our 1 year anniversary to eat our cake! We had the vanilla, chocolate, and vanilla rum and all were phenomenal. We were able to design our cake to our liking and Ana provided suggestions without taking away from what we wanted. She listened to exactly what we wanted and did an amazing job! I would definitely recommend Ana Paz not only for a wedding cake but for any type of cake!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I went to Ana's showroom and was speechless. Her cakes are all beautiful and taste great! My first appointment wasn't so great since I was helped by someone who didn't have much knowledge of cakes, since I couldn't get half of the questions I was asking answered. I left choosing a cake I really didn't like and really not too thrilled. The same day I wrote a note to my wedding coordinator at jungle island explaining to him the situation and letting him know I was unhappy with my cake and asking if I can get my cake somewhere else. The next day I receive a phone call and it was Ana Paz herself calling me! I was so excited she actually took time to call me and address my concerns. She asked me to please go by for a second consultation so she can personally help me design what I had envisioned. I went to my appointment and met Ana, what a pleasure! She is truly a professional, she took time with me and my fiancé and gave us ideas and suggestions to come up with my dream wedding cake. On my wedding day the cake was the talk of the party, everyone was left in awe. The cake was gorgeous and delicious! Thanks Anna, it was truly an honor meeting you and having you part of our wedding.

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ana's cakes are delicious, and our wedding cake was no exception. We had enough left over that I could try each flavor (hazelnut, almond, and vanilla), and all were amazing. The cake was also beautiful, exactly as we discussed per the design.

I did a few cake tastings, but Ana's won for taste for me. She is my go-to Miami baker from now on!

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

UN NEGOCIO DE FAMILIA , EXELENTE ATENCION Y UNA PROFESIONALIDAD INCREIBLE..GRACIAS

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding cake was a 4 tier cake with 2 tiers chocolate and 2 tiers vanilla almond and the guest loved it!!! They were asking the next day if there was any left over cake. I highly recommend Ana Paz for any event.

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I chose Ana Paz after looking for bakers all over Florida, simply because she is the best. Her cakes are all a work of art and I have never tastes anything so delicious! She has very good pricing as well. I had a 5 tiered cake with 5 different flavors and decorated with fondant and I was surprised at how affordable it was! Everyone at the bakery, especially Ana (who sat down with us to take our order personally) was very sweet and attentive. Thanks Ana! For the most beautiful wedding cake!

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
Ricardo
305-471-5850
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards