Ana Paz Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ana Paz Cakes has been in every special occassions like nieces birthday to my own wedding, baby shower and my son birthdays. You get a very detail, friendly, professional, unique attention her ideas are always fresh and creative. Absolutely the BEST.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Words cannot even express how happy I am to be getting an Ana Paz wedding cake! When I first called they were extremely flexible for a cake tasting appointment. During my appointment with Caroline I was a bit overwhelmed because my fiancee and my mother had very different opinions about the cake. However Caroline kept listening to me and gave me more options according to what I wanted. I was finally satisfied with a design she made for me. Then I tried the cakes and I could't even choose which was more delicious! they were so moist and flavorful without the flavor being overwhelming. Thank God my cake has 5 tiers and I didn't have to leave out any of the flavors. I can't wait to finally see my wedding cake!

Ana Paz Cakes responded with the following comments:

It was our pleasure! Your cake is going to be stunning!

Warm regards,
Ana and staff

Recently Married

Our cake was absolutely stunning and tasted delicious. I could not have dreamed of a better cake for our wedding! I highly recommend their cakes and we were very happy with our custom order.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ana did a gorgeous cake for our wedding yesterday. It was exactly what I asked for and tasted delicious. She def. exceeded my expectations.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Thanks Ana! The cake was flawless, absolutely beautiful and very tasty. Everyone loved it.

Jessica
12/13/2014

Our cake was absolutely amazing! Our cake turned out perfect, actually more perfect than we could have hoped for. We are out of state, so we went to visit Ana 6 months before our wedding for the initial tasting. Our venue wedding coordinator messed up our appointment day/time ( I had called and made an appointment and due to some miscommunication our wedding coord. called to 'confirm' but said the wrote date) so Ana was expecting us the day before we actually showed up. Even though she wasn't expecting us, Ana still fit us in the day we arrived even though they had another guest booked at that time. Her and her staff made both parties feel like we had all of their undivided attention and were so lovely to work with. Ana also gave us the pieces of cake that she had ready for us the day before (she had boxed them and put them all into individual bags so they would stay fresh) - which we really enjoyed over the next few days during our stay in FL! All of her cakes are delicious and by far the best wedding cake I've ever tasted. I know you're supposed to wait until 1 year to eat the top of the cake, but my husband and I couldn't take the cake with us and it was soo good, so we ate it the day after we got married (it was amazing, it was great for breakfast too :). We figured we will just come back on our 1 year anniversary and get another cake from Ana to celebrate! :)

Ana Paz Cakes responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your wedding cake and that we were able to be a part of your special day!

Warm regards,
Ana and staff

Laura Rincon
Recently Married

I loved my wedding cake!!! I've always heard great things about Ana Paz cakes and I was so excited to have them make the cake for our special day. It was delicious and everyone complimented on it. It was also beautifully decorated and their staff is very professional and responsive. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful but also delicious tasting cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Deliciously amazing cake. The cake was extremely moist and all the rage in my wedding. My only regret was not buying a second cake to take on my honeymoon. Absolutely recommend. Yum... yum. Yum

Recently Married

A cake from Ana Paz was included in our Biltmore Wedding package. The actual cake is DELICIOUS. I've never had a more moist and delicious wedding cake. Not dry, not heavy, but light and delicious! And it was beautiful!!!! She does great cakes! Can't wait until our anniversary when we get to eat her cake again!

Recently Married

Awesome cake! Beautiful and delicious. Staff with great attention to detail. They called to confirm all the details of my order. Cake was exactly how I ordered it!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cake was delicious and beautiful. Decorations came out way better then we have expected.

Khrystyna and Rafael

Recently Married

Cake was delicious and beautiful. Ana Paz even did our tasting to ensure we got what we wanted

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My cake was so beautiful and it was so delicious!!!! Everyone loved it! Beautiful beautiful!!!

Recently Married

Ana Paz cakes are absolutely amazing. I don't know if my husband and I can wait for our 1 year anniversary to eat our cake! We had the vanilla, chocolate, and vanilla rum and all were phenomenal. We were able to design our cake to our liking and Ana provided suggestions without taking away from what we wanted. She listened to exactly what we wanted and did an amazing job! I would definitely recommend Ana Paz not only for a wedding cake but for any type of cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I went to Ana's showroom and was speechless. Her cakes are all beautiful and taste great! My first appointment wasn't so great since I was helped by someone who didn't have much knowledge of cakes, since I couldn't get half of the questions I was asking answered. I left choosing a cake I really didn't like and really not too thrilled. The same day I wrote a note to my wedding coordinator at jungle island explaining to him the situation and letting him know I was unhappy with my cake and asking if I can get my cake somewhere else. The next day I receive a phone call and it was Ana Paz herself calling me! I was so excited she actually took time to call me and address my concerns. She asked me to please go by for a second consultation so she can personally help me design what I had envisioned. I went to my appointment and met Ana, what a pleasure! She is truly a professional, she took time with me and my fiancé and gave us ideas and suggestions to come up with my dream wedding cake. On my wedding day the cake was the talk of the party, everyone was left in awe. The cake was gorgeous and delicious! Thanks Anna, it was truly an honor meeting you and having you part of our wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ana's cakes are delicious, and our wedding cake was no exception. We had enough left over that I could try each flavor (hazelnut, almond, and vanilla), and all were amazing. The cake was also beautiful, exactly as we discussed per the design.

I did a few cake tastings, but Ana's won for taste for me. She is my go-to Miami baker from now on!