Ana Paz Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ana Paz Cakes has been in every special occassions like nieces birthday to my own wedding, baby shower and my son birthdays. You get a very detail, friendly, professional, unique attention her ideas are always fresh and creative. Absolutely the BEST.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Worked with Ana's wonderful granddaughter. Amazing experience, they even sent us home with extra samples. Very knowledgeable and eager to personalize orders. We got the hazelnut cake! Delicious and moist, they typically don't use filling but you really don't miss it. They even let us sample a specialty flavor that just came out of the oven.

Yeni
07/03/2015

Ana Paz did a beautiful job on my wedding cake. It was prettier than I had imagined! And it tasted great. I loved my cake. Thank you so much for making my cake and for adding a special touch to my big day! I was very happy with my cake!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

we loved the wedding cakes are beautiful!! we selected 4 tier with a beautiful design, super nice flexible and professional. can't wait to get it for my next review :) we are really happy with our selection.

Tatiana
06/27/2015

Beautiful and delicious cake! The staff is very accommodating and professional. And the cakes are absolutely delicious. You get the best of both worlds...a stunning cake that looks fake and untouchable yet it taste like heaven. My husband and I could not even hold off until our one year anniversary to eat the top tier! Definitely would recommend Ana Paz to all brides. Prices are reasonable but probably closer to the mid to high range vs. low. Worth it!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Words cannot even express how happy I am to be getting an Ana Paz wedding cake! When I first called they were extremely flexible for a cake tasting appointment. During my appointment with Caroline I was a bit overwhelmed because my fiancee and my mother had very different opinions about the cake. However Caroline kept listening to me and gave me more options according to what I wanted. I was finally satisfied with a design she made for me. Then I tried the cakes and I could't even choose which was more delicious! they were so moist and flavorful without the flavor being overwhelming. Thank God my cake has 5 tiers and I didn't have to leave out any of the flavors. I can't wait to finally see my wedding cake!

Ana Paz Cakes responded with the following comments:

It was our pleasure! Your cake is going to be stunning!

Warm regards,
Ana and staff

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake tasted amazing and looked beautiful! It was more beautiful than we expected! Highly recommended.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ana Paz did a beautiful job on our wedding cake. We received a ton of compliments on how pretty it was. Our guests raved about how amazing it tastes. Such wonderful customer service and an overall great experience.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Caroline is so sweet!! From the moment I spoke to her on the phone for the first time, at the cake tasting and when finalizing our wedding cake order, she is such a doll. Now, on our wedding day, the cake was mouth watering, AMAZING!! Everyone commented on how delicious our wedding cake was. I would like to thank everyone at Ana Paz Cakes for the most beautiful & tasty wedding cake, you did exactly what I dreamed of!! Thanks again!! I highly recommend their services, you will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

OK, hands down the best cake period I have ever had. Ana Paz was absolutely amazing. They were actually a preferred vendor, but as soon as we tasted their samples, it does not compare to other wedding cake companies. They have such a unique, and home taste feel. Other wedding cakes we tried were so bland, and regular, and Ana Paz completely knocked out. They are so rich in flavor, and moist it is unbelievable how good they are. There are so many different flavors you want to choose them all, they are so good. I would definitely recommend Ana Paz for your special day, as you will not regret the taste from their cakes. It makes me just want to order cakes from them for any other special occasion they are so good.

Kristine
04/04/2015

The cake was delicious and all my guests really enjoyed it. They are very professional and easy to work with

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was absolutely amazing! Our cake turned out perfect, actually more perfect than we could have hoped for. The cake we received was EXACTLY (it was perfection, made into cake) what we wanted! It was so gorgeous! We didn't actually end up eating any that night; however, the next morning we took a huge piece for our honeymoon and it was even better with the days. My husband and I can’t wait until our anniversary to eat our cake from the freezer. Thank you Ana Paz for making my dream wedding cake the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake ever!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My Husband And I were very happy with the Outcome of our cake. even tho I did not have the privilege to meet Ana Paz in person. Her staff was very helpful. My cake came out GORGEOUS. Exactly what i wanted and tasted delicious. I am very pleased and happy to recommend this Vendor to all my friends and future brides. You will be very HAPPY if you do. The cakes are amazing and in good price ranges and if you find it to be expensive, TRUST me they will help you find the right cake in your budget. Thank You AGAIN ANA PAZ CAKES!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I could not have asked for more! It was a wonderful cake for my entire glamour decor

Services Used: Wedding Cake

wonderful really spectacular, the flavor and the decoration

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I ordered my wedding cake and my grooms cake through ana paz and both cakes were beautiful. I cannot believe what a great job ana did with the cakes. They looked and tasted just as good as they did during my tasting.