Amy Vining Photography

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.3

Amy is the nicest! She was just great! I wish I had posed a bit more for the formal pictures, because it was mostly candids--which are great, but I'm sure it really limited the number of good pictures that turned out where everyone looked good. Amy couldn't have been nicer to be around and made us all very comfortable!

Services Used: Photography

Amy Vining did such a great job! The photography was one of the most important things for me and I am really happy with the results!

Services Used: Photography

After lots of investigation into Portland wedding photographers, I came across Amy's review on this website. As an out-of-town bride, it was hard to get a feeling of photographer's personalities since we only spoke over the phone. It was very important that to me to have an easy going photographer (you don't need additional stress on your wedding day!) and as soon as I spoke with Amy I knew she was the perfect fit. Working with Amy was a joy. She truly is open to any of your ideas and understands that this is your day. Our wedding day was amazing and Amy was able to capture all of our memories. The pictures are beautiful and so much more than I even hoped for. I stongly recommend using Amy Vining Photography....she's already booked my brother's wedding next Spring!

Services Used: Photography

Amy was an absolute delight to work with. She has done my wedding, a friend's wedding, and my nephew's baby pictures. She is always quick to respond and very reasonably priced. Her pictures turn out amazing and she has a natural eye for photography.

Services Used: Photography

Amy was amazing and very easy to work with. She went over every detail with us and never made me feel like a nuisance when I asked a million questions. She gave everyone a time line at the rehearsal and made sure we kept to it without making us feel like we where rushing to stay on schedule. I highly recommend her.

Services Used: Photography

Amy and Crawford were AMAZING! Our pictures turned out fantastic! :) Not only are they super talented photographers, but they are just wonderful people too! They made our special day even better!

Services Used: Photography

Amy was fantastic to work with! VERY highly recommended!

Services Used: Photography

Amy was by far the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. She was extremely attentive and answered any questions I could possibly have before and after the wedding. She was always available by email or phone.

Both Amy and her partner Crawford were amazing on the day of the wedding, and kept my husband and I laughing and relaxed. Hours of pictures flew by in a flash, and I never felt rushed or stressed. All of my family and friends commented on how smoothly the photos went, and how painless Amy made the whole process. We had well over 40 family members to photograph before the wedding, and Amy managed it all with ease.

I have gotten numerous compliments on the quality of my wedding photos, and truly believe that I couldn't have picked a better photographer to shoot my wedding. Amy was a joy to work with, and the pictures speak for themselves! Gorgeous!

I would absolutely recommend her to anyone I know!

Services Used: Photography

We had the best experience with Amy Vining Photography. Amy was very helpful and accessible during the whole process. We were able to see some of our pictures on her web site while we were still on our honeymoon. I love that after the Wedding she was so patient and creative with helping me put my Wedding album and prints together. I was pleasantly surprised by how hard it was to pick our favorites because there are so many. Amy Vining Photography far exceeded my expectations and I have never felt more beautiful. I LOVE OUR PICTURES!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Amy is FANTASTIC. So fun to work with, and so easy going. Amy, you made captured the romance and the love with your photos - you are INCREDIBLE!! I would recommend you to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

Amy provided us with not only amazing wedding photos but an amazing experience as well. She was very professional to work with and not only provided us with her professional insight but was able to hear are needs and wishes and make them happen in the photographs. Are wedding was in December and the weather decided to have a downpour of snow the day of the wedding causing many changes in the plan but Amy was calm and flexible the entire time making my experience as a bride a dream come true. We loved her so much that she is also did a private portrait session with me in my dress and is doing my maternity session as well as my family's first portraits together which happens to fall during the week of Christmas, talk about dedication. Thanks Amy!!!

Services Used: Photography

Hiring Amy & Crawford for our wedding photography was the very first decision we made! Having become friends with them a year earlier when they did a photo shoot with our puppies, we knew they would be the perfect fit for our wedding. Not only are they a fun, light-hearted pair, they do beautiful work and we knew we would have a great time with them at our wedding. In May of this year we met up for our engagement shoot and had an absolute blast! It was so memorable and fun that we couldn't wait for our big day! They definitely go above and beyond for their clients and we couldn't be happier that we chose them. Just one month following our wedding we had our pictures (684 of them!!!) and just LOVE them!!! Thank you Amy & Crawford! You guys R-O-C-K!!! :-)

Services Used: Photography

Moving Pictures was very professional, but fun at the same time. After meeting Amy and Crawford we both felt at ease and it really showed in the pictures. They have an eye for detail, and they were able to capture moments and details that I hadn't even noticed. Their pictures will allow us to treasure these moment forever.

Services Used: Photography

Wow..........we would highly recommmend Moving Pictures for your wedding photography! Amy and Crawford are amazingly talented and were a real joy to have around the day of the wedding. We love our photographs and will treasure them for many years to come.

Services Used: Photography

Amy and Crawford were awesome! They were so flexible and took the most beautiful pictures - it truely reflected us and the beautiful day. We had such a fun time with them at both the Rehearsal dinner and during the wedding day. They were fun, energetic and helped make our day perfect!

Services Used: Photography

Moving Pictures was absolutely wonderful! They went out of their way to make sure we had just what we wanted. They provided us with guidance as well as support through the process. I would recommend them to anyone for any event. The quality of pictures were excellent and easy to get to. They made our Wedding truly wonderful. Anyone would be lucky to have them as their photographers!