Amy Little Photography

Amy Little Photography

San Pablo, CA 94806 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy took engagement photos for my fiancé Christian and I in early July. We live in Texas, but had a vacation already planned for Florida so it seemed like a great chance to get some beautiful outdoor photos. I researched so many area photographers, and Amy was by far the best value and quality out there. I am so happy I did my homework because the pictures turned out great! It was a very hot and sweaty day, but she somehow managed to capture tons of photos of us looking good despite the high temps. Amy is fun to work with and we both became very comfortable with her very quickly. Go with Amy - you will not be disappointed!

Amy Little Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Anneka! What a fab afternoon - I had a great time with you and Christian. You both are a lot of fun and I really enjoyed getting to spend time with you...and that hysterical couple at the bar!

• Wedding: [Private]
Services Used: Favors & Gifts
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy is the ultimate dream-creator! We were very picky when it came to our photos. Our area has many amateur photographers who try to pass off as professionals with their expensive cameras... Amy was not one of them. She is everything and more when it comes to your special experience! We couldn't have imagined anything more for our pictures. She created memories for us that we are ecstatic to have for the rest of our lives! LOOK NO FURTHER THAN AMY LITTLE PHOTOGRAPHY!

Amy Little Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Rachel! You and Brandon were dream clients to work with and I am so honored I got to document your story!

• Wedding: 06/26/2014
Rachel
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Picking Amy to be our wedding photographer was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. After our facetime call, Toby and I knew she was going to be awesome. Amy was very easy to contact and even met up with us when we were in Florida to plan things out. She put together our photo timeline and made sure all of the pictures we wanted would be taken on the day of the wedding. The morning of our wedding, Amy arrived ready to help make the day be the absolute best for us. She ensured me that we were fine on time when I started to get worried that we were running late, and she was right. She was very flexible and worked with us and the other things we had going on that morning to take all of the pictures we had talked about and more. She captured all of the little details and hard work that went into our wedding perfectly. We had so much fun taking pictures with Amy and they turned out amazing! I cannot stop looking at them! Every moment and everything that happened that day was caught on camera and the photos will be cherished forever.

Amy Little Photography responded with the following comments:

I'm so honored you chose me Jennifer. You both are so much fun and have such loving families. Toby kept us laughing all day and I can see a highly entertaining future ahead of you! I loved your wedding and all it's beautiful details, but I am super excited about your marriage!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy was everything I could want in my photographer and more! She was there from the very beginning capturing every moment of me getting ready and didn't leave until after my husband and I did. Each time I look at one of my photos it takes me back to the wedding and it makes each memory come to real life. Amy was so much fun and amazing to work with! She never missed a moment! She even captured moments I forgot happened until I saw my pictures! Anyone would be crazy not to use Amy to capture any of your special moments!

Amy Little Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jessica! I loved getting to know you and Mitchell at our engagement session in Mobile - it made the wedding day even more relaxed and fun! And your families were a hoot!!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All I have to say is this: After our wedding our friends, who are engaged, came home and cancelled their photographer (even though they had already paid a non refundable deposit) and hired Amy. If that doesn't give you an idea of the amazing dream like images she creates, the professionalism she encompasses and the killer personality she brings to the table then I don't know what will!!

Amy, you were by far the stand out at our wedding! We can't stop looking at our photos and even held a party with all our guests to look at all the moments you captured (you are a ninja photographer!) All our friends, Steve and I can't WAIT to see you in Canada for Hollie and Michee's wedding next year!!!

• Wedding: 05/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have waited and waited to write this because I could never come up with the best words for how much this woman means to me! I finally realized there will never be enough pages, recommendations, blogs, stars or post to describe how special Amy is and made our wedding day. If you want to look back on your wedding pictures and feel like you are almost back in time to those unbelievable moments, Amy is your gal!
If I said I had been looking for Amy the day I got engaged I would be lying. I was looking for Amy before I even had a hint Nick would ask me to be his wife. Amy is the photographer that catches the moments you have only dreamed about. She captures the wedding you tried to rehearse with your childhood best friend and prayed it would one day come true. I know that there will not be many if any day that compares to the day I married my best friend and I am so lucky to have the pictures to look back on and remember. Amy captured all those moments from getting ready with my closest girls, sweet moments with our families, my mom putting on my veil, our sweet flower girl (my niece) playing with my dress, the epic father daughter dance, nick and his guys doing whatever guys do, a private island first look, my dream of a ceremony, a fire truck arrival, a first kiss, a cake to the face, and a last dance too. I am so glad we asked Amy to jump in to one of our last photos of the evening because it is one of my favorite. She will always be not only our “wedding photographer” but one of our most treasured guests. We Love You Amy Little!

Terrie and Nick

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Let me just say...THIS WOMAN IS AMAZING! I cannot put into words how much I love Amy Little. You will be lucky to have her as your photographer. The first time I talked to Amy, she called to ask me a few questions about the wedding and we ended up talking for hours. I felt like I was talking to one of my closest friends. She would check in with us as she was zipping around the entire country from wedding to wedding and tell us how excited she was for our wedding day. More importantly for the review, she has sooooo much talent. I enjoyed her "go with the flow" attitude that turned into some of the most magnificent engagement and wedding pictures I could have ever imagined. She makes your time with her fun and laid back. Who knew you could laugh so much taking pictures??!

• Wedding: 04/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I's experience with Amy was completely and totally unique. He and I won one of her engagement session giveaways (even though we were already married!) and she didn't just choose us, she chose THREE awesome couples to do the giveaway (talk about a big heart!) She had to fly up to us from FL to VA and spent hours upon hours with us capturing gorgeous shot after gorgeous shot. My husband and I usually feel very sheepish in front of the camera, but Amy knew how to make us feel comfortable and made us laugh and when we were unsure, gave us a hint of direction. She's the whole package, everything you would want in a photographer. She's a a natural talent, diamond in the rough, and I would recommend her a million times over to anyone looking for a photographer with a genuine love for love, laughter, and creativity.

• Wedding: 03/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy is absolutely and truly ONE OF A KIND!
Her commitment to us and our pictures was more than we could have expected and the images she captured were incredible to say the least. Amy’s ability to make us feel comfortable was exactly what we needed on such an important day. Her creativity and charisma allowed us to relax and enjoy the typically overwhelming parts of a wedding . One of the greatest talents Amy demonstrated at our event was her ability to connect with us which allowed her to see the expression and emotion in our relationship and capture it in a comfortable and fun manner. Additionally, she was just as excited about our wedding as we were and even gave us the chance to take “selfies” together, which just added to the fun. At one point Amy even jogged down the street behind us while we were riding in a horse and carriage because she had an awesome photo idea--and she was right! I’m still awestruck at her ability to have fun but deliver an incredible result. Amy’s second shooter selection, Robert, perfectly complimented her during our wedding and allowed them to take pictures which probably would have never happened. Our guests approached us multiple times throughout the day and asked us who Amy was and could not stop complimenting the way she embraced our relatives and guests without being intrusive. I can say with no hesitation that our wedding would have been incomplete without Amy by our side and no other photographer could ever deliver what she did for us. Thank you so much for being part of our wedding- I’m so glad we found you, Amy!
Love, Eric and Stephanie

• Wedding: 02/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy was completely amazing! She made the stressful part of the day fun and relaxed. She allowed us to see the gorgeous shots when she captured them. Amy caught every single part of the wedding and all of the small details I wanted to make sure to remember. The pictures were beyond anything I could have even thought to have asked for. Amy's talent for photography comes through in the breathtaking shots she is able to capture. I have had so many people ask who my photographer was after seeing her dedication during the wedding and even more so when seeing the final product. The final product I got with Amy is what I would have expected with a large scale fashion photographer in New York for high dollar.

• Wedding: 12/31/2013
Bethany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy Little was everything we could have asked in a wedding photographer. She really made our day what it was and gave us the best pictures to remember it by. She always goes above and beyond for her clients.

• Wedding: 12/15/2013
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy With Amy Little Photography Is Amazing! Her enthusiasm radiates through everyone involved. She is very careful to capture every special moment.Her photographs are amazing. Can't wait for my next opportunity to use her!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy was absolutely amazing. She really cares about her clients and she is like your instant best friend. Amy will make your event one to truly remember by capturing all of your special moments. She is full of life, fun and most of all very professional.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planning a wedding in Destin, Florida when I lived in Austin, Texas seemed a little daunting at first. I happened to come across Amy's website and immediately fell in love with her photos- they were exactly what I was looking for. Then, when we spoke on the phone about the wedding, I knew she was the one for us! Not only is Amy an extremely talented photographer, she is professional, hilarious and has a great positive energy. When I met her for the first time on my wedding day, she immediately made me feel comfortable. Amy worked her butt off on our wedding day, shooting so many creative photos while climbing up and down a 4 story house! Having her at our wedding was truly a joy...everyone was so impressed with her- she fit right in and felt like part of our family. We got our wedding pictures exactly a month after our wedding and we absolutely loved them- when I sent my mother the pictures, she cried because they were so beautiful. Don't hesitate to book this talented woman for your wedding...you will be so happy you chose her. Amy truly has a passion for photography and it shows in the work she does :)

• Wedding: 09/19/2013
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Amy Little photography to all brides looking for a professional, fun,easy going wedding photographer. From the moment I met Amy, it was if I had known her forever. I was planning my daughter's wedding as she is in grad school in CT. Amy was flexible with being able to meet with Sarah and Joe when they were home for a visit. They were so comfortable with Amy they knew the wedding pictures would be fabulous- and they were. Even the rain didn't faze her. I have recommended her to many people and will continue to do so. You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I could give Amy an overall rating of a 100, I would. From the first time that we spoke with her over the phone, she made our entire experience "about us" and very personal to what we wanted. She is a kind hearted person, she is compassionate, she is caring and she shoots every wedding with passion, as if she was shooting her own.
Amy does not have clients or customers. She makes life long friends and memories. Even as I write this review 129 days after we have been married, Amy still keeps in contact with us and gives us shout outs on facebook. She is a wonderful person and we are the luck ones who had the privilege of Amy shooting our wedding.
She came early to the venue on the ceremony day, she came with an extra photographer to capture each and every shot, who was amazing aswell! Thank you Robert! She has such creative ideas and such a great vision of unique shots to capture. She worked her way around the reception to get the perfect photos of each and every guest there, she captured so many amazing shots of us that we will frame and talk about for a life time.
Amy helped us with so many recommendations on so many other aspects of our wedding, and each one of those recommendations were amazing!
Thank you so much for every thing that you have done to help us capture our special day.

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning
850-625-8670
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards