Amore Fiori Flowers and Gifts

4.7
Flexibility
Ashley
07/11/2015

Katie was so helpful during our planning process. We really didn't know much about what flowers we wanted so we appreciated that she took the time to talk through our thoughts and make suggestions. We didn't have a huge budget, but she made it stretch! We had more than enough flowers and the arrangements all looked amazing. We can't thank her and Amore Fiori enough!

Services Used: Flowers

Katie has done a wonderful job working with my ideas. She's very flexible and responsive. I didn't have to do much, and she knew exactly what I wanted. She designed everything based on pictures that I showed her, which was very easy for me.

Private User
Recently Married

Flowers turned out perfect and were customer service was exceptional. As someone who isn't very knowledgable in flowers but wanted something that looked great for my wedding, Kate was amazing at coming up with something thatet my taste and expectations. Great price as wel. I would definitely recommend for any occasion.

Services Used: Flowers

Katie at Amore Fiori did a BEAUTIFUL job with our flowers. She was able to take my vision and create exactly what I wanted for our wedding! I could not have been happier with how things turned out, even though we had to change our ceremony site at the last minute due to weather! Thanks, Katie!

Services Used: Flowers

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous at our wedding! Katie went above and beyond our expectations! They were just perfect!!!! My flowers were so important to me, and having to use your imagination when planning a wedding can be hard. Katie made the whole process easy and enjoyable! She took all of my ideas along with some of her own and made my vision come alive. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts! I highly recommend this florist! Katie was so kind, professional and great to work with! I will defiantly be using them for other events in the future! THANK YOU KATIE CARRERA, you blew us away with your talent!

Services Used: Flowers

Katie at Amore Fiori was amazing. I gave her little direction. I basically just gave her my color palette, asked her to use whatever flowers are seasonal, my budget, and the fact that the flowers needed to be stored overnight before the wedding. The flowers were definitely pricy, but totally worth it. I ordered the bouquets, boutineers, corsages, pre-tied ribbon, and flower petals for the flower girl from them, and Katie did an awesome job. They were absolutely gorgeous. The best part, though, is that Katie packaged them in such a way that kept everything looking great overnight (Sunday wedding). She didn't use flowers that would wilt, and they still looked fresh even two days after we picked up the flowers.

It made me wish I had made more room in my budget for flowers, but I was glad I stuck with them to get what was really important done very well rather than going cheaper and risk getting flowers that dry out overnight.

I would recommend Amore Fiori to anyone like me who doesn't know exactly what they want and could use some creative input. I could not have imagined a better bouquet.

I cannot comment on their delivery services as we did not use them.

Services Used: Flowers

Katie was wonderful to work with. I didn't have any real vision, just a lot of allergies. We sat down and spoke about my budget (limited) and my allergies (numerous). She asked a lot of questions, was able to tailor it to my budget (I purchased bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages and that's it) and came up with beautiful pieces. I gave her room to play and the end result was beautiful. She delivered them to the wedding venue herself, and made sure to show me how to hold them. People were skeptical when I told them I left the design completely up to the florist, but I didn't sneeze once and her expertise created a much more beautiful look than I would have! Highly, highly recommend.

Ashley
05/09/2014

Our flowers for the wedding were absolutely stunning. Our color was orange, and Katie really took her time and showed us everything they offered. She definitely came through for us and made everything pop. Thank you!!

ileah
04/27/2014

Katie was absolutely wonderful! She took the time to help me narrow down my million wedding decor ideas and was quick to answer any questions I had. My wedding flowers and decor were absolutely perfect! I will surely order more flowers for other occasions in the future because the quality and reliability from this company is world class. Thank you Katie & Amore Fiori!

Services Used: Flowers

Katie was such a pleasant and wonderful floral designer to work with. I absolutely LOVED my bridal bouquet and thought it was magnificent. I only wish I could have found a way to freeze it in place forever! It was exactly what I wanted, and all of the other floral arrangements were just perfect too. I especially appreciated Katie's flexiblity and artistry on our behalf, as well as her ability to work so well within my budget. Give her some free reign with your ideas, and you will NOT be disappointed.

I used Amore Fiori for some other floral needs before the wedding, and everything they delivered was just as wonderful.

Services Used: Flowers

We used Amore Fiori for our wedding in March. My husband and I decided to go for an earthy theme with a lot of succulents. Katie was amazingly helpful and accommodating! As we got closer to the wedding date we continued to add various succulents and pieces to the wedding and Katie went with it. I highly recommend Amore Fiori!

Services Used: Flowers

Amori Flori was absolutely incredible!! I did not really have a vision for what I wanted for flowers, but I told Katie the details that were important to me in flowers, and she came up with the most BEAUTIFUL combination of flowers. We could NOT be happier with them and would recommend them in a heartbeat! She even added a piece of my mother's dress onto the boutique the day of, which really made it more special. Katie & everyone at Amori Flori is amazing, accommodating, creative, and delivers just what you want for your big day!

Private User
2+ years ago

Great job decorating. Wonderful flowers

Mary
1 Review
06/23/2013

Exceptional service and absolutely beautiful work!

Nicole
1 Review
06/09/2013

They worked with me to include the specialty flowers I wanted including picasso calla lillies. The prices were great and the flowers were beautiful!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

They were amazing to work with and I loved my flowers! They were very accommodating, professional, and created beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding. I recommend them!