Amkar Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amanda was absolutely amazing and such a delight to work with. She's calm, cool, and collective. She did an amazing job shooting our large wedding party and keeping everyone in check so that we could capture all the shots we had planned. She not only captured amazing photos, but put together an awesome video of our wedding ceremony. She is a true professional and did an amazing job. Highly recommended. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Services Used: Photography

Amanda recently photographed my wedding, and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! She was so open to any ideas I had, and she had so many creative ideas herself! Amanda was responsive, patient, friendly, & accommodating :) She took the time to be sure every angle was perfect, and she really wanted to get to know us as a couple. She was not intrusive and seemed to capture many candid moments (exactly what I wanted). I would HIGHLY recommend Amkar Photography!

Services Used: Photography

Amanda was very flexible with dealing with the weather during outside photos. She did a great job using natural elements and lighting to make the photos look great! The photos were fantastic and she was a pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Photography

Amanda was fantastic. We found her name and information in a flyer when we were looking for cakes and couldn't have been happier. She was very good at asking us what WE wanted in photos and structuring how she worked around that. She is very talented and you can tell she takes her work very seriously. She genuinely wants every experience to be unique and different. I recommend using her for engagement photos as well so that she can get more acquainted with you for the actual big day. Either way, you will never have a problem and won't even think twice about being in good hands.

Amkar Photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks for your review, Brian! I enjoyed making your big day something special. Every couple has their own special chemistry, and you two had something really nice to work with. Also had a beautiful wedding day, to which I owe your great shots!

Services Used: Photography

Amanda is very good at listening to your ideas and tailoring her work to your wedding. I had a unique vintage themed wedding, inspired by the 1904 World's Fair and she not only captured the perfect shots and poses (both for engagement session and wedding day), but she also edited some pictures to have that special vintage quality I was looking for (but didn't have to ask for). She was very professional the day of the wedding and super reliable. I would highly recommend her. Her packages are a good value for the quality you get. She fit everything in that I really wanted. No complaints!

Services Used: Photography

Amanda did a great job for my spring wedding. We had a large wedding party which can sometimes be difficult, but we were very, very pleased with how our pictures turned out! I would definitely recommend her!

Services Used: Photography

We had heard of Amkar from a previous wedding we were at. She is VERY reasonable and did an above and beyond job with our fall engagement pictures! She was very professional and was fun to work with. I would highly recommend her for an engagemnet session or wedding day :)

Services Used: Photography

Amanda at Amkarphoto photography was great to work with. She worked with our schedules and dealt with the control freaks we were very professionally :). Her photos are amazing and very artistic as well as beautiful. We also felt her prices were extremely reasonable for the number of photos, time spent, and other services we received. We have already recommended her to others and will continue to do so.

Services Used: Photography

Amanda was excellent to work with. She was timely with her responses and had excellent communication throughout. We got the photos so quickly and they are all beautiful. Excellent value and quality. We would choose her again and again!

Services Used: Photography

Amanda was a amazing to work with. She caputred our wedding day perfectly.

I'm beyond thrilled with the way my wedding photos turned out. I look forward to working with Amanda in the future.

Services Used: Photography

Mandy was so professional and gave very good direction for the photo shoot. Her relaxed style will make anyone feel at ease. She has an excellent eye for color, light and composition in all the photos she took. She was very quick with getting the photos to view on her website.

Services Used: Photography

Amkar photography is a wonderful company to work with. Amanda was very professional and helpful. Our wedding day ran perfectly, and our pictures are breathtaking. We love every moment she captured. Amanda went out of her way to double check lighting in our venue days before our wedding to ensure the quality of our photos. She went above and beyond, and we would use Amkar again in a heartbeat.

Services Used: Photography

We love our wedding pictures!! Very sweet and touching,She catch up a lot of beautiful and special moment ! Thanks Amkar gave my whole family wonderful memories!!

Services Used: Photography

Amanda is amazing!! When I got my DVD in the mail I was blown away just with the first glance of the cover! I was so impressed with Amanda's creativity and knowledge I would recommend anyone to her in a heartbeat! She took pictures that I never would have imagined I would be lucky enough to have of my wedding and reception. I even heard comments from my guest about how professional she was. She really seemed to blend in and people were really impressed...and even more so after they saw my pictures.... That by the way I got back so fast I couldn't believe it! The pictures have well exceeded my expectations and I don't know how on earth to ever thank her enough! Just amazing!!

-Cindy and Chris

Services Used: Photography

Amanda was great! We're a tough bunch to reign in and didn't want a lot of the staged, wedding party kind of shots but more candid, fun stuff. And we got it...and then some! Actually ended up making the Fox news down at the Stadium. The pics turned out better than we could have imagined. I'd highly recommend Amanda!

Services Used: Photography

Our photographer was talented, professional, thorough, very patient, and paid attention to every detail. She asked a lot of questions in order to understand what I wanted and delivered that and more. I am very impressed with her work and would recommend her to anyone and everyone! I will definitely seek her services out again for my next special occasion.