Amanda Suanne Photography

Amanda Suanne Photography

Destin, FL 32439 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda and her husband did a phenomenal job in photographing our daughter's wedding in WaterColor, FL. We experienced heavy downpours of rain throughout the day and were very worried about missed photo opportunities:-( I'm not sure how they did it, but their passion, talent, patience and professionalism showed in each of the 100's of pictures...... they captured EVERY precious, treasured detail of Cecilia and Aaron's special day:-). Perfection!!!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The most important part of planning our wedding was finding the perfect photographer! I've been following Amanda Suanne's photography blog for a couple of years and her photographs have captured weddings so exquisitely in such a fresh and clean way! She and her husband teamed up to tackle our crazy wedding crew and proof of their talent says it all in our photos. We were so pleased with our experience from beginning to end. She is simply delightful! They so wonderfully captured the most important day of our lives, and we will cherish them always!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda did an incredible job shooting our wedding day last April in Rosemary Beach. We were so impressed with how quickly she was able to capture all of our photographs and how she could spot a good photo opp on the fly! On such an important day when there is so much happening around you don't want to miss any moments... This is where Amanda comes in! She got every photo that we requested, and then some! Best of all, she's relaxed, easy to talk to and made everyone around her feel comfortable so that you hardly noticed she was there doing her job. Her rates are reasonable considering the outstanding quality of her work and she offers a variety of pricing packages that you can choose from to meet your needs. Amanda is warmhearted, talented and she takes a lot of pride in what she does. She will ensure that your day is captured exactly as you always dreamed it would be and you'll have a lot of fun with her in the process!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great photographer. I highly recommend her to all who visit or live in the area. She did an amazing job on the wedding photos. Thanks Amanda.

• Wedding: 05/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Can I give 6s? Working with Amanda Suanne was effortless; it took very little direction and my wedding photography was beautiful. I got so many compliments during and after the wedding about how great she was. Things like, "You're photographer hasn't stopped taking pictures since she got here."
Amanda was able to find a package that fit our budget, and she took the time to ask questions and get to know us. I gave her very little direction; I knew that I loved her style from her portfolio and sent only a few suggestions on must-have photo ideas. She was sure to capture those suggestions and took some chances suggesting new, unique photo ideas.
She delivered the final photos very quickly, and I loved being able to get a sneak peak on her blog and Facebook page.
I would recommend Amanda to anyone - if you like her work, you'll love how she captures your big day! We loved our engagement and wedding photos, and hope to have her capture baby bumps, children, and family photos in the future.

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda Suanne is AMAZING!! She is so fabulous to work with, such a professional, and makes the whole day feel so amazing and comfortable. We had such beautiful shots from our engagement session and the wedding, and they look so natural. We felt completely comfortable around her and never awkward, and she managed to get so many shots that look in the moment rather than posed that turned out just amazing. I can't say enough fabulous things about her--you spend so much time planning and preparing for the big day and then it goes by so quickly. She will capture all of the moments so you can remember the whole day photo by beautiful photo.

• Wedding: 04/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She wowed us! Absolute perfection with our daughter's wedding! I would highly recommend Amanda Suanne.

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
Profile Picture
Kat
850-502-7174
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire