Amanda Hopcraft- Makeup Artist

Value
Flexibility
Jennifer
06/13/2015

We so appreciated Amanda and her team members' services! The utilization of the airbrush make-up was wonderful and her team definitely knows what they are doing!

We also want to thank Angie, who completed 9 hair styles between myself and the 8 bridesmaids-- no small feat, but she was quick to execute styles that reflected each woman's personality and held for the entirety of the event.

Thank you again for a wonderful hair and make-up experience!

Krystle
06/05/2015

Loved how my make up turned out for my wedding! My make up stayed perfect for the whole day, even after some happy tears, Florida heat and dancing!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda is wonderful she performed her magic on myself, 6 bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law, for our wedding. The makeup was wonderful and lasted the entire day and night. The makeup was light and she gave me a timeless look. I did not have any trouble with skin irritation as I sometimes do with other makeups. She is fun to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sheena
04/11/2015

Amanda is just wonderful! She did a FANTASTIC job on all the girls makeup for our wedding day! She is professional and fun. Hanging out with her was relaxing and easy going and just like being around a friend! She made me feel incredible on my wedding day! Julia did everyone's hair and everyone looked wonderful! Together they are a great team. I highly recommend them for any event!!!

Alexandra
03/08/2015

Amanda is incredible. She made me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Initially, I was nervous to have my makeup done as I do not wear a lot of makeup. But Amanda completely quelled my fears and took the time to discuss in detail her style. She made me feel confident that it would be perfect--and it was!

She was super responsive and flexible, even making time for a pre-wedding makeup trial. She's funny, friendly, and very likable so I felt like I was chatting with one of my girlfriends the whole time.

Amanda is a talented woman and I would wholeheartedly recommend her to services to anyone looking for makeup or beauty services (her facials!).

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved having Amanda as my make up artist for my wedding day. She was so fun to work with and I loved my wedding day look. She did exactly what I was asking, which was to look natural, but just the more glamorous version of my usual self. I look back on my wedding photos and have no complaints at all and just love the way my make up looked.

I had a frustrating moment when the artificial eyelashes were causing my contact to freak out and Amanda stayed calm and just helped me over and over again until it was fixed. I was grateful she was so helpful and staying calm when it was so close to go-time and I was starting to get upset since I couldn't see out of one eye! She was really helpful and calm.

My friends and bridesmaids all look gorgeous because of her. I highly recommend Amanda!! She is the best.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Y'all. Stop looking for a makeup artist and hire Amanda right. now. The events leading up to my wedding were a total disaster, including a botched spray tan from a fancy spa in Ponte Vedra which I will not name here. I went to my hair/makeup trial on Friday before my rehearsal. Julia, Amanda's mother-in-law and resident hair stylist, said "honey, you know Amanda does spray tans right?" As soon as Amanda walked in, I showed her my zebra, orange, terrible spray tan. She told me, we can't let you get married like that. So, on Friday night, even though she had house guests, she came to my hotel room at 10pm after my rehearsal dinner to respray me the night before my wedding. And by the next morning, it was PERFECT.

And that isn't even talking about her main service--makeup and hair. My makeup was FLAWLESS. I was so worried leading up to my wedding that I wouldn't look like myself, but it was so perfect. Every single one of my girls looked perfect, too--not overdone at all. And Julia with hair--I had envisioned having my hair down and wavy on my wedding day. However, the weather had other plans, and I didn't want to end up with flat hair after being rained on. So we decided at the last minute that we would put it up in a hairstyle that I could take down after the ceremony, and wear it wavy. Without even a pinterest picture to look at, she put it up and it was exactly what I wanted. Not to mention--Amanda and Julia are so funny and personable and awesome to have around on your wedding weekend.

Long story short, brides--hire Amanda. Without question. She and Julia are worth every penny!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda did a fantastic job on my makeup and my bridesmaid's makeup for my wedding! I don't like wearing a lot of face makeup, but wanted to have something that evened out my skin tone and accentuated my eyes, while still looking natural. My makeup looked very flawless both in person and in pictures. It lasted all day/night with hardly any touch-ups. She was also very accommodating and fit in a couple more of my bridesmaids last minute (after they saw what a great job she did, they wanted their makeup done as well). I definitely recommend Amanda! She will do an amazing job!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda and her team are wonderful. They came to my hotel and met me the day of the wedding. Everyone keeps commenting on how great I looked on my wedding day. They were professional and their work is amazing !

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amanda is amazing at what she does! She did such a beautiful job translating my limited description of what I was looking for, for myself and bridesmaids and made each of us look beautiful! I was so pleased with how she captured the overall look I was going for in my makeup. Additionally, she is so easy to work with and laid back - making her a great person to have around on one of the most stressful days! Do yourself a favor and hire her! She will make you look better than you can even imagine on your big day!

Olivia
11/21/2014

Amanda and her team made me feel gorgeous on my wedding day! My bridesmaids and I absolutely loved our hair and makeup and were extremely impressed with Amanda's service! She is very talented and has a wonderful personality, you will not regret choosing her!

Private User
Recently Married

Amanda and Julie were awesome! My hair and makeup was perfect! After just meeting them, I felt that I had known them for awhile! I highly recommend them!

Madelyn
11/08/2014

Amanda did a WONDERFUL job on my makeup for my wedding. My face was flawless and so natural looking and it stayed ALL NIGHT LONG!! (total of 9 hours). Amanda was on time, brought more then enough makeup and was very fast with applying my makeup! If you are looking for a great makeup artist with an even better personality, you NEED to choose Amanda!!! :)

Kelly
11/02/2014

Amanda is amazing! We found ourselves looking for a makeup artist and hair stylist last minute for my wedding due to unforeseen circumstances. Amanda was responsive, flexible, and very professional. She was able to bring her recommended hair stylist and travel to us. In total, Amanda and her stylist had six girls to beautify and it was a job well done! Thanks Amanda!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

This is the third time I've had the pleasure of having Amanda do my makeup, and I was just as pleased this time as I was the other two. I typically wear neutral and minimal makeup, but for my wedding I wanted to go all out with a dramatic eye and heavy makeup. She did exactly what I wanted, and the results were great. She took extra time with me, ensuring that some problem areas were covered to my liking so that it wasn't seen in my photos. Amanda is always fun to have in the room with you on the wedding day - she knows how to keep the mood light and exactly what to say to calm your down when the nerves get going or the stress gets high. I highly recommend Amanda and her team for your on location wedding makeup! You will not be disappointed!

Shannon
10/19/2014

She did a fantastic job on my hair for my wedding. This was a destination "elopement." She didn't even have the chance to do a trial. I arrived the day of... She just worked her magic using a few inspiration pictures that I brought. She also went the extra mile by not only allowing me to use the spa to change into my dress, but also helping us figure out how to lace it up. Many thanks!