Amanda Hopcraft- Makeup Artist

Amanda Hopcraft- Makeup Artist

Offering beautiful, high quality, on location Makeup Artistry and Hair Services!

1829 Old Beach Road
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda is amazing at what she does! She did such a beautiful job translating my limited description of what I was looking for, for myself and bridesmaids and made each of us look beautiful! I was so pleased with how she captured the overall look I was going for in my makeup. Additionally, she is so easy to work with and laid back - making her a great person to have around on one of the most stressful days! Do yourself a favor and hire her! She will make you look better than you can even imagine on your big day!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda did a WONDERFUL job on my makeup for my wedding. My face was flawless and so natural looking and it stayed ALL NIGHT LONG!! (total of 9 hours). Amanda was on time, brought more then enough makeup and was very fast with applying my makeup! If you are looking for a great makeup artist with an even better personality, you NEED to choose Amanda!!! :)

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Madelyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda is amazing! We found ourselves looking for a makeup artist and hair stylist last minute for my wedding due to unforeseen circumstances. Amanda was responsive, flexible, and very professional. She was able to bring her recommended hair stylist and travel to us. In total, Amanda and her stylist had six girls to beautify and it was a job well done! Thanks Amanda!

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the third time I've had the pleasure of having Amanda do my makeup, and I was just as pleased this time as I was the other two. I typically wear neutral and minimal makeup, but for my wedding I wanted to go all out with a dramatic eye and heavy makeup. She did exactly what I wanted, and the results were great. She took extra time with me, ensuring that some problem areas were covered to my liking so that it wasn't seen in my photos. Amanda is always fun to have in the room with you on the wedding day - she knows how to keep the mood light and exactly what to say to calm your down when the nerves get going or the stress gets high. I highly recommend Amanda and her team for your on location wedding makeup! You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She did a fantastic job on my hair for my wedding. This was a destination "elopement." She didn't even have the chance to do a trial. I arrived the day of... She just worked her magic using a few inspiration pictures that I brought. She also went the extra mile by not only allowing me to use the spa to change into my dress, but also helping us figure out how to lace it up. Many thanks!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
Shannon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jaycee did an amazing job on my hair and make up for my wedding day. She was on time, quick, and personable. When she arrived on site, she set up her make up, and we talked about what I envisioned for my hair and make up, I showed her a few pictures, and talked to her about what I specifically did not want. My make up looked very natural, and lasted from 10:30 am until I took it off at 3 am the following morning ( we partied well into the next day)! She also used my own lipstick (and eye shadow primer), so I could touch up throughout the day.I received so many compliments on my hair, and it too lasted until 3am, through multiple rounds of dancing! Communication the week of my wedding was a little hit and miss, but that may have been my email. I reached out to Amanda on Facebook, and within a few minutes, had a response!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda is just a wonderful human!! I chose her services based off of her amazing reputation and great personality. She can put any bride at ease and leaves nothing to be questioned. You can put all of your trust into her services and team without worrying. She did such a wonderful job giving me exactly what I was looking for with barely any direction at all. It was a relief to have someone so capable to rely on for such an important and stressful day. I am beyond pleased with my hair and makeup experience and results.

Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda and her assistant were great! They were both really friendly and receptive to the wide array of personalities in my wedding party. Having them while we were getting ready put me at ease and most importantly they did a fantastic job! (Amanda even helped my maid of honor finish her wedding toast!)

Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I booked Amanda the week of my wedding due to a mishap with a prior make-up artists. I am SO glad that I did! Amanda was wonderful, and I was extremely pleased with how my make-up turned out.

• Flexibility: 5.0

This was an enjoyable event... we called it "the palace of beauty". Amanda and her hair technician arrived promptly, took over my bathroom with such ease, one would think it was their shop. They worked happily and efficiently, keeping someone in the cue at all times and making all happy and beautiful. Even the flower girls got the make-over. I was impressed with their timing, good nature, capabilities and ease. Very nice.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda did an amazing job on my wedding makeup. She was there 20 minutes before we had said we would start. I got a million comments on how good my makeup looked.
Julia was amazing with my hair; I trusted her completely and it worked out great!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda and her crew were so great! I had used Amanda for my makeup and hair for my engagement pictures and those turned out gorgeous so I trusted her completely to do whatever she wanted for the wedding. Her hair stylist, Julia, was amazing too, any picture my bridal party handed her she recreated perfectly and quickly. My hair was gorgeous, stayed in place and didn't feel like plastic! On top of their professional work, Amanda and her team were really fun to spend a large chunk of the wedding day with. I hope I find another excuse to get to use Amanda again! These ladies rock!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my make up for my wedding day and so did my girls who had make up done. Amanda and her team were early and fun to be with on my big day!! I highly recommend her for makeup!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Elizabeth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Doing the practice-run with Amanda was the best idea ever. She is a true professional with a whole big box of tools to conduct her craft. She used all of her knowledge and experience to answer my questions, to show me options that would work for my face, and to create the look that was a "glammed up version of myself." She laughed when I told her that my fiance requested that I still look like me. And she absolutely accomplished it.

On the day of our wedding she and her assistant met us at the PVB Lodge & Club, and with efficiency, expertise, and a perfectionist eye, they completed the looks for my two bridal attendances, my grandmother, mother and myself. Throughout the experience they were conversational yet on task, and we all came away looking very much like glamorous versions of ourselves.

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda and her team were fantastic! I frantically called Amanda about a month before our wedding because I had two other trails done with other make up artists and hated both of them! I explained all this to Amanda over the phone and told her that I just wanted a natural look on my wedding day. She took the time to talk to me for about 20 minutes about what I wanted, what I liked and didn't like, and assured me that she could help. When I hung up the phone, I felt like I was in the right hands - finally!

We scheduled a trial for later that week and I loved the results. It was a natural look, but you could tell I had a little something extra done for the wedding day. It was perfect!

On the day of the wedding she came with her team and completed our hair and makeup quickly and made everyone look fantastic. She even squeezed my mom in, who did not plan on having her makeup done!

Amanda was a life saver for me, and I would recommend her to anyone! She is amazing!

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda and her sister-in-law were a dynamic duo for my wedding day make-up needs! I had 7 bridesmaids, MIL, and mother, who all needing makeup, plus me! Not only did ALL of our make-up look phenomenal, but they truly were such a pleasure to have in our suite. Kind, funny, yet professional. I couldn't have been happier using Amanda and her team! You guys are awesome!

• Wedding: 05/11/2014
Shanae
904-217-4002
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment