Amanda Darosett - Will You Marry Me Photography

Amanda Darosett - Will You Marry Me Photography

San diego, CA
858.952.6741
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Amanda knows how to capture the romance of the moment!
Amanda is so fun and a joy to work with!
I love it when you not only build a wonderful working relationship with a wedding vendor, but even more fun when a friendship develops. Amanda is a real pro. She does whatever she can to make her couples feel at ease at one of the most tense times in their lives. Her images speak for themselves, awesome. I highly, highly recommend couples at least speak with Amanda and see her work before they commit to another. So worth the time......
Love to work with her!!! Great to see her smiling face when we work together.
I recommend the services of Will You Marry Me Photography to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher
Amanda is a very talented and friendly photographer! I enjoyed working together with her on a recent wedding. She was very professional, punctual, and has the energy of five people! Her talents are endless! I would work with her again in a heartbeat! San Diego brides and grooms are smart to choose her as their photographer! :)