Always in Style Limos Inc.

Always in Style Limos Inc.

Ride & Arrive in Style

150 Jerusalem Ave.
Massapequa, NY 11758 | map
Vehicles: Classic Car, Exotic Car, Limousine - SUV, Limousine ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Always in Style Limos for our November wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the service. Leading up to the wedding, they were very responsive and flexible with us changing our pick up / drop off times. We had a white stretch pick us up in the morning, and a White Vintage Rolls Royce plus a party SUV at night. The white stretch in the morning and the Rolls Royce at night had the same driver, which I really appreciated - it was a very friendly older gentleman and having that consistency was a really nice touch. The Vintage Rolls was in great condition and stocked with cold champagne and glasses for us in the back. We were able to take tons of pictures in and around the car, and probably took longer than we should have, but the driver did not complain or rush us. He even drove extra slowly from the ceremony to the reception when we asked so we could have more time alone together!

Add this the great value (I believe they'll meet any other vendors price) and Always In style is the way to go!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Always in Style Limos was great. The driver arrived on time and was very helpful. The limo was clean and functioning properly. We had only one limo and used it to pick up the guys then the girls, and also as a shuttle between the hotel and reception for guests. It turned out perfect. He even drove home a few family members at the end of the night. Wonderful job

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was great working with them... Great communication and flexibility!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ellen and Haas were absolutely fantastic! We had a destination wedding and I wanted to surprise my fiance with a nice treat so booked a stretch limo to the airport (she was expecting a cab!). The flight was early so our pick-up time was about 430am - the driver arrived a little after 4am parked out front waiting on us.

On the way home was the real surprise, Haas, the owner/operator was waiting inside the airport with a nice sign and walked us out to their awesome 1964 Rolls Royce! (This usually is not used for airport transfers, but they made an exception.) He also dubbed as our unofficial photographer as we couldnt get enough of that car and had to take a bunch of pictures.

Upon arrival home I noticed that we must've left the camera in the car, I called and spoke to Ellen and arranged a pick up time at their office in Massepequa. I went by and picked it up the next day.

They provided an excellent service and went above and beyond to make our round-trip transportation special. I will certainly recommend them and use them again in the future.

• Wedding: 11/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I shopped around for my limo vendor and contacted Always in Style Limos because they had great reviews. They were very accommodating, at first wanted 2 separate limos but Jackie (who isn't there anymore) talked to me about what I wanted and figured I can get one very large limo and saved me a few hundred dollars. Every little bit helps when you're planning a wedding. Plus, what vendor wants to save you money?? They were on time and on point which is all you can ask for. Driver was very friendly. They were very attentive, even though the person I booked with was no longer with the company they had all the notes down of what I wanted from my initial contract. I didn't have to repeat myself with the new person. Very organized, great value.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
LuckyBride
  • Flexibility: 5.0

ellen was most helpful and gave us a huge discount. Drivers were early, helpful and firendly. would recommend this to everyone. thank you guys for making our wedding day so much special
-jenna and tim

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing company! Jackie talks with you through every detail and is very easy to get in touch with for questions. The day of our wedding the drivers were on time and very professional. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 05/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Always in Style was very affordable and arrived right on time. The limo came with a bottle of champagne and plenty of glasses and ice for us. They were very easy to deal with in terms of the deposit/contract and we were able to pay in cash the day of. We wanted to drive around looking for a good photo op in between the ceremony and reception and our driver took us around the Garden City/Massapequa area without any problems. We arrived right on time for the reception and the ride was a ton of fun.

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tony(the owner) was personable, reliable, and affordable. The vehicles are clean and the drivers were all professional!

• Wedding: 11/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Always in Style Limos for our October 2012 wedding for our wedding party limo as well as shuttles. Tony was very helpful in our initial consultation with us and gave us a very fair price. There was no attempt to upsell us or confuse us. Everyone in his office was professional and gave us good service. I planned my wedding long distance, and Tony always kept that in mind and looked out for us. On the day of my wedding, traffic was terrible all over Long Island (it was two days after a police officer had been killed on the LIE and the weather had been bad the day before). The drivers worked with us to figure out alternate routes. They were still late to pick up us and our guests, but it was beyond their control and they tried the best they could to make it work out. Overall I would definitely recommend Always in Style Limos.

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent service. Definitely use them again

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Genie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Always in Style did a great job with our wedding! Tony and his team were very personable and made us feel like more than just a customer!

• Wedding: 08/10/2012
Maria
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service great. They showed up 15 minutes early and had already checked the traffic and suggested we leave a few minutes early and had the route already planned out.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Always in Style Limos, is amazing. They are kind, supportive and reliable. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

• Wedding: 07/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tony was such a pleasure to work with. This was the only company that spent the time to go over an entire schedule of my wedding day before quoting a price. Tony determined exactly how many hours I would need for each vehicle rather than overcharging me for unnecessary time. He was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend this company for any special occasion!

• Wedding: 07/04/2012
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anthony and Jacqueline were great to work with! they worked within our budget and had exactly what we were looking for. The party bus was clean, perfect size and on time! Our driver was friendly and for the most part new where he was going :)

Our shuttle vans took guests to and from the hotel and worked out perfectly!

We even got them to throw-in a free town car to the airport for our honeymoon! We highly recommend Always in Style.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
516-887-0909
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment