Altared Weddings - Premier DJ, Lighting, Film, Photobooth and decor services!

Altared Weddings - Premier DJ, Lighting, Film, Photobooth and decor services!

Altar your wedding!

Austin, TX 78681 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Altared Weddings provided the up lighting, pin spot lighting and other special table lighting for my daughter's wedding. I highly recommend them. I met Ryan at a wedding open house and found him to be engaging, professional and flexible in terms of providing the services the client wanted/needed. Once we engaged his crew and started working with them he continued to be engaged and resourceful - attending planning meetings, giving suggestions, and in the end due to severe weather, after initially setting up the lighting for the reception, his crew returned again to make sure everything remained in good order. Very happy we had the chance to work with Ryan and Altared.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Altared Weddings was a fantastic company to work with. They were very easy to deal with, affordable and worth every penny. Ryan, who I worked with setting up the service, was great. He made sure we had everything we needed and was very easy to get in touch with and very responsive.

We chose David as our DJ. I've actually been to 2 weddings that he DJ'd, one where I was in the wedding party and my own wedding. Both weddings he was tremendous. He was very interested in finding out the type of music that we like as well as some of our wedding party and family. We only gave him a few must plays and then let him go from there and he was spot on. We met with other DJ companies and weren't comfortable with letting them go off the cuff and play what they were "feeling." With David, it was easy because he has a good feel for the crowd and knows what the mood is and what needs to be played. He's a very nice, down to earth guy who likes what he does and has fun with it. I would suggest David and Altared Weddings for any type of wedding, big or small.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Jason!! He was a breeze to work with and I got lots of compliments on him from my guests. I would definitely use him again!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Altared Weddings embodied patience, and a willingness to work with us during the exploratory process, booking and with a last minute video add-on. They were extremely personable and professional, and that meant a lot to us.

Our DJ Ricardo, did an amazing job behind the turntables. Everyone young, and old, was out on the dance floor having fun. Ricardo was a pleasure to work with, and kept things going the whole night. Ricardo managed it with poise, professionalism, and fun. He did an excellent job, and my wife and I would definitely recommend him to our close friends and loved ones in the future.

Now on to the video team. They were great as well. They embodied the word partnership to the fullest, from working with me to capture a surprise gift I had for my wife during the ceremony, and working amazingly well with our photographers. True class acts, fun, and were so good, at times we forgot they were there filming. They totally know how to capture moments. We can’t wait to see what memories they captured for us and our family.

All in all, without the amazing team at Altared Weddings, our wedding day wouldn’t have been what it was.

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Request Christian Barbuto....he ROCKS!!!!!!!!! And everybody loves him! He created Dance Party U.S.A. at my wedding and we had so much fun! He timed everything so perfectly and worked with my wedding coordinator on every aspect of our event. It went so smoothly and were so happy with his personality, professionalism and his way of keeping the party going all night! He is a nice person and he is very talented as well. In addition, he is on time and dependable. He made our dreams come true and out wedding was SO GREAT!!! Hire CB and ALtared!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW. Just wow. The lighting from Altared was such a great investment. I worked with Ryan and he was very professional and responsive. The lighting made my wedding feel elegant and glamourous. We had the lights change when the music heated up at the end of the night. It really set the mood for a wonderful evening with all of our friends and family. We also made a custom gobo that made the room unforgettable. Seriously, this was one of my best vendors that I chose for my wedding. You will not be sorry.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything about our experience with Altared Weddings was outstanding! Getting things set up with Ryan and his team was a breeze, and Jason did an amazing job as our DJ - the reception flowed perfectly, and he kept the party's energy up until the very end!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVED the wedding lighting!! From the pictures I have seen so far, the lighting truly made a wonderful difference :) Everyone thought the room looked so fancy - I hardly had any decorations, but the lighting really glammed up the room. Very happy with the decision to do lighting and would definitely recommend to anyone looking to spice up their wedding venue!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ryan and David at Altared Weddings were great to work with! David made my wedding unforgettable! They were both willing to help in any way and were there 24/7 when I needed them by email or phone. I know I did not know go wrong with my choice of choosing Altared Weddings. Everyone at the wedding complimented David's job as a DJ and said that he kept the night going and it was a great time!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding coordinator had already worked with Altered Productions and specifically with Christian as a DJ in the past and highly recommended him to us. We were not let down in any area! The company is easy to navigate and communicate with and when our wedding date approached we had some great and informative conversations with Christian and the company about our wedding and their involvement. Christian was a perfect combination of professional, laid back, and intentional. He was able to read the crowd well and know just the music to play and the vibe to give. Since our wedding we have had an outpouring of feedback on how incredible the reception was and the DJ specifically. Dancing is a big part of my life and family and was an important aspect of the wedding that we felt was handled better than we could have dreamed!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christian was amazing, very attentive and professional, he explained the plans for the evening and was receptive to suggestions. thank you

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Y'all are wonderful!!! They made the venue lighting beautiful. We used the photo booth as or wedding favors and was a huge success!!! Everyone loved being able to put the pictures in the sign in book and have a picture as a keepsake. The DJ Sean was so accommodating and great during the ceremony and reception. Everyone had a blast!!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Altared Weddings provided a DJ for our wedding as well as a photobooth. Everything went extremely smoothly. We even had to transition to an indoor ceremony due to weather, and everything went perfectly. Ryan is very helpful and responsive. Our DJ, Christian, was awesome. Everyone loved the DJ and the photobooth was a huge hit. Thank you!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Altared Weddings sent an entire crew to our destination wedding in Florida. The lighting was absolutely perfect at our wedding reception. The videographers were great! They never seemed intrusive, but always seemed to be around when I had hoped they captured a specific moment. I cannot wait to see our wedding video. Christian, our DJ, was AMAZING. He did an amazing job playing all of the right songs with very little direction from us. He is a pro at reading an reception crowd. He was a huge part of making our night so perfect. We had a very eclectic crowd, and he managed to play songs that everyone liked throughout the night!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Altared Weddings was a great company to work with. Their service materials are easy to read and they offer anywhere from basic DJ service to comprehensive event packages. They were very prompt to provide quotes and have a great online system for payment information and to provide your DJ with all of your wedding details and requests. We used them for our ceremony and reception music.
David (the DJ) was awesome! He met with us a month prior to the wedding to review everything that was important to us for the wedding music, bridal party announcements etc. Music is really important to us and he did a great job of taking our requests and providing our guests with a great musical experience. We received so many compliments regarding the music from our guests. People were on the dance floor all night. I would highly recommend David and Altared Weddings for any event.

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
Profile Picture
Maureen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Altered Weddings through the preferred vendors list given by my venue, and to be honest, I never even felt a need to speak to another vendor based on my initial communications with the company owner. We were a couple on a budget, and never once did anyone try to push us or railroad us into packages or services we didn't need it want, and we really appreciated that. The staff is professional, flexible, and although the DJ we'd selected initially was unable to work our event due to military deployment, we were placed in the very capable hands of another DJ who did a great job on a quick turn around. We were a small wedding of about 60 people from across the United States with ages ranging from 4-weeks to 80 plus years old, and I can say that a really great time was had by all! We definitely recommend Altered Weddings for your next big event!

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
512-255-6788
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards