Allure Premiere Event Florists

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Lacy was great to work with! She knew a lot about flowers and figured out what I wanted very easily.

Services Used: Flowers

Lacy at Allure was amazing. We did our first consultation on the phone and she instantly understood my aesthetic. She was very knowledgable about all sorts of flowers and what would work for my event. She even helped me pick out flowers that I was ordering bulk from another online vendor.

We had gorgeous peony bouquets and each boutonniere was different - which was amazing. We rented vintage milk pails that she had from her grandparents to place our alter bouquets on - it was gorgeous! And we also rented vintage doilies as part of our centerpieces.

Not only did Lacy handle all of our flowers, when she heard I was having a hard time finding a bridal belt that I liked, she offered to make one for me! It was perfect. And very affordable.

My flowers were one of the things I was most excited to see on my wedding day, and Lacy did not disappoint!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Flowers

Great to work with and helped make the day beautiful

1+ year ago

Everything turned out way better then I expected!!!! Great prices for the choice of flowers and everything.

1+ year ago

Lacy at Allure was great to work with!!! She was so flexible and was awesome with making my ideas come to life. Her professionalism and expertise were very helpful! The work that Allure does is gorgeous, I recieved many compliments on how beautiful my flowers were!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Lacy's creations first caught my eye at a bridal fair because they stood out from all the other florists and because she genuinely seemed interested in me and what my husband and I were envisioning for our wedding.

Lacy is a joy to work with and is so easy going. My husband and I enjoyed meeting with her throughout the process. Lacy always provided ideas and was able to take examples of what I liked and things I definitely didn't want and created a gorgeous array of bouquets, centerpieces and decor for the ceremony. It's what I wanted and couldn't verbalize! Her work created an incredible layer of beauty to an already beautiful day!

Throughout the process we were made aware of where we were at for cost, which we appreciated. She created pieces that we could use during the ceremony and then reuse in a different way for the dinner/reception. Lacy was there personally to place the flowers and centerpieces when we flipped the room from the ceremony to the dinner/reception. Knowing she was there brought such relief because I knew she would make it look exactly as it should, I didn't have to worry about a thing.

I would high recommend Lacy and Allure Premiere Event Florists to those planning any event!

Thank you Lacy!

Allure Premiere Event Florists responded with the following comments:

Wow! Thank you Kelly for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and Paul! Best wishes to you both for many happy years together!

1+ year ago

I cannot say enough good things about Lacy at Allure floral!!! She was very responsive and just an overall awesome vendor. She was definitely the best vendor I had worked with for my wedding. I had no clue about flower names, so I just brought her pictures of things I liked/wanted at my wedding and she created it EXACTLY how I wanted. I couldn't have asked for better flowers/decor for my special day.

1+ year ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE LACY! She was an absolute doll to work with. Everything from meeting her for the consult to execution on the day of were a delight. We gave Lacy a lot of creative freedom as to what we wanted the arrangements to look like and she completely exceeded our expectations. Our flowers were gorgeous and added so much to the day without braking the bank. Thank you!

Services Used: Flowers

Lacey was so great to work with! Within a 30 minute phone call, she new exactly what I wanted for our wedding. The flowers ended up being one of the most beautiful parts of our day, and I have Lacey to thank!

Thank you so much!

She even responded to a last minute request to have a few roses for immidate family members delivered with our other flowers as well! Definately reccomend her!

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago
0.8

When my flowers arrived on my wedding day I was not very happy with the quality or size of any of my bouquets or centerpieces. There were even flowers I didn't want that we had never talked about in my bouquet. My mom's corsage fell apart and my now husbands bout fell apart before pictures. Lacy was all about the money and not about the costumer, her costomer service was very poor.
I wouldn't recommend her store to anyone!

SaraH
05/05/2012

When I first started wedding planning, I came across a picture of a bridal bouquet that I immediately fell in love with and it inspired most other aspects of my wedding. Because of this, it was important to me to find a florist who could recreate this picture and give me dream bouquet! I live in Chicagoland, but got married in Chippewa Falls, because both my husband and I have strong ties to the area, I did most of my vendor research online and corresponded through email. I came across Allure and a few others and sent out some emails, including the picture of my bouquet-to-be. Lacy, from Allure, responded with the enthusiasm I knew I'd been hoping for! In that first email, she sounded excited about the uniqueness of the bouquet, talked about the types of flowers that would go into it, and commented on the same things in the bouquet that I had been drawn to and I knew it was going to be a great match. We didn't talk for months, because we didn't need to. I was confident my flower arrangements were under control and it gave me the much needed time to focus on other areas of wedding planning. About a month before the wedding, I got a call from Lacy and we talked about all the details and I asked all the questions I needed to. My dad brought my the bouquet the morning of my wedding and sure enough, it was perfect. Absolutely perfect. I loved that bouquet and it was one of the highlights of my wedding, as it was unique and brought everything together. Working with Allure was a great experience. Their excitement and confidence right from the beginning was exactly was I needed and my flowers were one-of-a-kind beautiful.

Allure Premiere Event Florists responded with the following comments:

Sara! I am so happy to hear that you were thrilled with your flowers! I had the pleasure of seeing some of the photos from your photographer and loved seeing how it all came together. Congratulations and thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you!

Services Used: Flowers

Lacey at Allure really stepped up at a time of need for our wedding. We originally had booked another florist but were really disappointed with their service and lack of variety, so when Lacey was recommended to us we were so excited when she bent over backwards to give us the flowers we were looking for all along.

She was really helpful in all her suggestions and knew exactly what we wanted and even managed to surprise us with the finished arrangements being more beautiful than either of us could have dreamed up. We wanted a wold flower/country chic look as we were married in a barn and I had some particular requests regarding a floral head piece for myself and my bridesmaids, as well as a very small bouquet. She really went above and beyond and has a wonderful eye for arrangements and is such a sweet soul too- you would be doing yourself a favor to do business with Lacey.

Services Used: Flowers

Lacy from Allure Premiere Event Florists did an amazing job in putting together the flowers for our wedding! She was so sweet and knew exactly what we wanted (it was like she read our minds)! I absolutely LOVED our flowers- they were perfect! Also, we ordered our tux's from Allure- which was very easy and convenient and they were very helpful during that process!!

Services Used: Flowers

They were amazing and I would recommend them to anyone, anytime!

Kim,

Thank you for such a great review! I enjoyed getting to know you, Dwight and the girls very much and wish you the best in the future!

Services Used: Flowers

Lacey was great!! We absolutely love our flowers and the vibrant colors she helped us select. She helped us match the flowers to our color scheme so they wouldn't clash. In return, the pictures turned out incredible, as did the day! Thanks for everything.

Lindi,

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you on your wedding day! I love the bright colors you chose and am so glad you were pleased with everything!

Services Used: Flowers

Lacey was wonderful to work with. She asked me what I was thinking, listened, and then came prepared to our first meeting with ideas and pictures. She was a great listener, had good ideas, and worked so hard. Her flowers were beautiful and I loved them. And all for a reasonable price!

Kirsten,

You are so sweet. I am glad for the opportunity to meet you at the Menomonie Wedidng Fair and to work with you and your family. Your generous comments are greatly appreciated! Best wishes to you and Ben in the future!