All Sounds Unlimited

All Sounds Unlimited

Favorite
Urbana, OH
We have known David for years. He is a great guy...not only a DJ and wonderful MC for your event...now they also have photos booths!
Great DJ and other services that many of my brides have used. Dancing at a wedding really helps me to get some amazing action shots and All Sounds makes this happen! Plus the lighting can really transform any space, especially a typical ballroom, and this also helps to make more interesting photos. So thank you ALL SOUNDS!!! They are a must have!
Excellent to work with!
David and All Sounds Limited are a great DJ team. They are very professional and add extra bits of entertainment to your wedding that most other DJs don't do. From the games that they play in order to get the bride and groom to kiss to the trivia method of releasing their tables, they truly make your reception a fun and enjoyable event. You can't go wrong these guys!
I have known at least one of the DJ's for many years and I would recommend using their services for your event.
David is a wonderful and professional DJ and MC for your wedding reception.
Any wedding we've done with David and his staff has been nothing short of professional. Their team does a great job planning the timeline before the event and executing it beautifully the night of the event. Highly recommend!