Albany Country Club

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had a fairly small wedding (120 ppl), we did our rehearsal the day before our ceremony cocktail hour and reception at the Albany Country Club (One stop shop made everything so much easier and allowed us time to enjoy our guests and not be rushed) I highly recommend to have ceremony and reception at the same location. The Albany country club was everything we wanted for our big day and so much more. I cannot praise them enough. The view was breathtaking (June wedding) plenty of locations for perfect pictures. The food was fabulous from the various food selections for cocktail hour to choose from to our delicious dinner entrees (everyone raved about). During the food tasting we were treated like royalty Kenny went through every selection and was able to give us pointers and feedback when my husband and I and our best man couldn’t make a decision because we loved all the selections. The staff was amazing. Kim (event coordinator) not only knows her stuff (due to her many years of service and many many event planning), made this potential overwhelming planning to effortless and non-stress. I trusted her fully from the very beginning. I showed her a few ideas of what I was looking for and the overall atmosphere i was looking for and she made it happen, I never had doubted her. Kenny!!! Kenny was our personal butler throughout the night and let me tell you by the end of the night he was a celebrity. Everyone is still talking about Kenny. He made it all that much more personal. He was full of energy and very personable. He made everyone feel like they had his personal attention and catered to everyone. He was part of our family by the end of the night. My only hope is that i can have an excuse to book another event with the Albany Country Club in the near future. Loved Loved Loved everything about it!
Jim and Emily Wall

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony and reception at the ACC and it was such a memorable day! Not only are the grounds beautiful, the food is delicious, and the staff are top shelf! Kim was extremely professional and helpful in planning all aspects of our wedding. Kenny the head waiter tended to every need and kept everyone's drinks full. We never had to worry about any detail, the staff handled everything. Our guests are still raving about it and saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the Albany Country Club. The staff is so attentive and caring of your needs, especially Kenny & Erica. Kim Aperance helps guide you through all the steps of the ceremony and reception making sure everything runs smoothly. Our guests have made so many comments about how great the service was, how delicious the food was and how everything flowed flawlessly. We couldn't be happier with our wedding and the venue! :)

Danielle
Recently Married

The Club is always beautiful, and our rehearsal dinner did not disappoint. We had about 30 people, and each person was given individualized attention and service. The food was amazing, my glass was never empty without a fresh one on the way. Our guests were very impressed and we were very happy!

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kim, Kenny and the entire ACC staff are THE BEST! Working with Kim throughout our planning process was stress-free, and every detail of our wedding reception was executed perfectly. Kim and Kenny were extremely attentive throughout the event. My husband and I can't stop talking about how amazing our reception was--highly highly recommend Albany Country Club!

Liz
07/05/2014

I had a wonderful experience with Albany Country Club. Kim was fantastic. She was great to work with while I was planning a wedding from out of state. I would highly recommend the services of Albany Country Club.

Kristina
05/25/2014

I cannot thank Kim, Kenny, Erica, Nicole and the other staff enough for making our ceremony and reception so special, beautiful and fun! From the reception set up to the planning logistics, we would re-do our day here all over again. We also received tons of compliments on the food!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding at the Albany Country Club. If the view from the main ballroom and the unique shape of the room doesn't win you over, the service and final outcome of your wedding day sure will. We have received nothing but wonderful compliments about our wedding. Everyone loved all the food, they told us the service of every employee involved was outstanding, that the place was beautiful and that the wedding overall, was one of the best they've been to. We couldn't agree more and we couldn't be happier with how our reception went. Kim and Kenny are very professional and great to work with. They truly make you feel like king and queen for a day. We are so very happy that we chose ACC. Thank you for helping make our wedding day so enjoyable!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I could provide one piece of advice to future brides, it would be to have your wedding at Albany Country Club. Kim, Kenny, and the rest of the country club team are amazing. We had our ceremony and reception at Albany Country Club….and it truly was the wedding of my dreams! I didn’t have a wedding planner, but I didn’t need one, as Kim was willing to help with every detail. She made recommendations for vendors, helped plan the schedule for the day, ran the rehearsal and wedding ceremony, ensured the bridal party was always in the appropriate places, made sure food was served promptly, and proactively ensured all the little details for the wedding ceremony and reception ran smoothly. I had my heart set on an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour, but was pleased to know that there was a very good inclement weather plan if necessary. I especially appreciated how the country club didn’t nickel and dime us – if they owned something, we could use it – whether it was a table for the ceremony, candles for the reception tables, a lantern for guests to put their wedding cards in, different color linens, etc. They offer wedding packages of various prices to meet different budgets. The wait staff was attentive to me and my husband, our bridal party, and all of our guests. Despite having almost 200 people drinking, there was a never a line at the bar. The food was fantastic! The views were breathtaking! When the night was over, everything we had brought with us was ready for my family to take home. My husband and I were having so much fun dancing and talking to our guests that were never ate dinner. Without us even asking, Kenny had our dinners and some appetizers packed for us so we could eat later. There was not one little detail from the wedding day that was overlooked. I could go on and on about how wonderful, professional, and organized Kim and the Albany Country Club team are! I can’t thank them enough for making sure our wedding day was perfect!

1 Review
1+ year ago

The staff was extremely nice and accommodating to the wedding party and guests. One of the guests came up to me and told me they went up to the bar and asked for a certain drink and they didn't have the supplies and the bartender actually went and found what was needed for it. which in turn made that guest feel very welcomed and made me and my husband know we made the right choose when we picked our reception venue.

1+ year ago

My daughter's wedding was everything I wanted it to be. The staff at Albany Country Club went out of their way to make it perfect. Kim and Eric were extremely professional and so patient every step of the way. I dropped everything off two days before the wedding. When we arrived on the wedding day the room was set up to perfection. Ken the head waiter was always there to help the wedding party. Devin the head chef did a suburb job with the food-it was delicious.
I felt like all I needed to do was have a great time.
I would highly recommend Albany Country Club.

Sarah
09/20/2013

Kim, Kenny and the staff at the ACC were fabulous to work with. We recently had our wedding ceremony and reception at this venue and I would not have changed one thing. The place is beautiful!! As a bride to be I was nervous and clueless on what I needed to plan a wedding, Kim was right there to guide me and answer any questions we had. As far as the day of the event the service was out of this world! The food was phenomenal as well. I would recommend this venue to anyone. Thank you for making are wedding amazing!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

While searching for a wedding venue, I had gone to the trouble of looking at about fifteen different ones. As soon as we came to the Club, we both knew this was it. Everything about it was perfect; the ceremony setting outside and the inside reception area. During the event, due to the amazing planning and coordination of the entire staff and our planner, Kim Aperance, everything went incredibly smoothly. And that is not mentioning anything about the food! The food was spectacular!! Everyone that I've talked to since the wedding have mentioned how amazingly delicious the food was.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

As soon as I booked with Albany Country Club, everyone I met told me to not fear about a thing because ACC takes care of it. Kim and her team have been doing this for many years and have things down to a science. I felt very taken care of - certainly didn't hurt that we had a gorgeous day and their patio cocktail hour was splendid. Food was great too!!!

1+ year ago

I'm so happy I chose Albany Country Club for my wedding. Kim and her entire staff were amazing from day one. Kim helped me with several aspects of my wedding from recommending a great photographer to setting up my many decorations I made to creating a great cigar bar on the patio for my guests. When the flowers failed to show for my wedding cake her staff even went to the garden, cut some coordinating flowers and decorated my cake for me putting any worries I had at ease. All my guests raved about the vast amount of appetizers, excellent dinner and tremendous service. Thanks ACC!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kim, Kenny, and the staff at the Albany Country Club are excellent. They made the wedding planning process so easy, and they are extremely helpful and professional. Kim was quick to answer my questions, and very patient. She made sure everything was set to go for our big day. The day of the wedding, Kenny was there to attend to our every need, and the needs of our close family and bridal party, but was not always hovering or at all in the way. He knew what've needed before we asked, and made sure I was taken care of all night. I would absolutely recommend them to someone looking for a venue.