Airbrush Makeup & Hair by Naomi's Studio & Salon, West Hartford

Flexibility:
 (4.8/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I first had my makeup done by Salon Naomi at my sister-in-law's wedding. It was so amazing I had to book them for my own wedding a few years later. My makeup artist was Janice and she was so incredibly sweet. She made my bridesmaids, mother, grandmother, mother-in-law and myself look so incredibly beautiful. As each lady had their makeup done I was in awe of how gorgeous they all looked. Janice was able to finish all of our makeup in such a timely manor. She truly made me feel stunning on my wedding day and she was such a pleasure to work with. Also, it was HOT at my wedding. Everyone was sweating and my makeup looked perfect the entire night!
Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had Janice from Naomi's Studio & Salon to do my makeup as well as my bridesmaids and mother the day of my wedding. I can't even gush enough about both Janice as a person and her work. I opted for having her stick around until the ceremony and was so pleased that I did. She came with us when we took pictures before the ceremony, touching up me and my 'maids between shots. We felt absolutely pampered! And she was such a help, jumping in to carry my veil or bouquet when my 'maids weren't around. What a doll!! And the makeup!!! Everyone looked absolutely stunning!!! Perfection. Next time I need my makeup done professionally I am going back to her.
Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Oh my gosh - I loved my makeup on my wedding day. So much research was done on who to use for makeup and hair. She came highly recommended to me!
Let me begin by saying that out of all of the vendors I was most worried about, it was my makeup. I wanted to feel like a stunning bride that day and I wanted the makeup to last (especially because i have super oily skin and it gets that much worse when I am nervous!, hahaha!); I wanted it to be noticeable and really show up in pictures and my very dark venue without looking like 'war-paint' as I like to call it. Can I just say that I honestly felt gorgeous that day! The makeup really looks beyond stunning in the pictures. My eyes - oh my goodness....to die for! I choose the most expensive package and I'm so glad I did because I had the makeup to take with me for touch ups. My wedding was 1 1/2 months ago and I loved the makeup Naomi used on me so much that it has now become my everyday blush and everyday lip gloss. I also went for a trial and had Naomi clean up and shape my brows - WOW, what a difference it made in my entire look and how much more my eyes popped!
She is so pleasant to deal with too. Super super sweet, friendly, and funny. I was so nervous the morning of my wedding and she just gets so excited about the magic she can do to you that you're immediately put at ease. She made me beautiful and I am so grateful to her for that! Love her!
Now for hair...Angela - you rock!!!! I CANNOT believe how quickly she turns your hair into a masterpiece. I have had my hair done multiple times and always asked for 'softer beachy curls' that will look natural, yet, last the entire night. The first and ONLY person who has understood me and was able to achieve this - Angela. My hair looks awesome in my pictures!!! And, I couldn't believe that the next morning, my hair still rocked! I hated to wash it!! hahaha! Even while keeping it's curl and shape, it had that soft look, and NOOOO 'wet crunchy' 80's look. Love her!!!!
Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Naomi and Angela were a true pleasure to work with. From the very beginning, Noami was responsive and helpful. She was even responding to my emails late at night in order to get back to me quickly. Angela and Naomi came to my mother's house to make myself, my mother, and my 5 bridesmaids the best we've ever looked. Angela made my hair look exactly like the photo I showed her and all of my maids looked gorgeous. Naomi knew exactly what makeup look would be best for my face and it withstood hugging, kissing, and dancing all night. The next morning it still looked flawless. The best part about the whole experience was how calm and nice Naomi and Angela were when we were all anxious and excited for the wedding day. I would and will recommend Naomi's Salon in a heartbeat, she is by far the best vendor I used for my wedding.
Wedding: 04/05/2014

Brittany 6 Reviews
I used Naomi for my make-up artist and Angela for hair for my wedding. LOVED LOVED LOVED them!!! When I first got engaged, my cousin highly recommended Naomi and I am so thankful she did. They made me feel so beautiful and I looked like a princess and I owe it all to them. They were both very sweet, and listened to what I wanted. Angela was very accommodating with all of my bridesmaid's hair. One of them did not like the way her hair puffed out in the back, and Angela fixed it with no hesitation whatsoever which was awesome! Naomi also did our make-up for my best friend's wedding a few months later which was no surprise of how amazing we all looked and felt. Thank you Naomi and Angela for making me happy beautiful bride on my wedding day. :0)
Wedding: 03/28/2014
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved working with Naomi and Tanya! I requested a 1940's movie star glam look and got exactly that. My makeup stayed flawless all night and my hair relaxed into perfect retro waves. They also made each of my bridesmaids look stunning. If you want to look really special on your wedding day do not hesitate to hire them. They are the best in the area and seem to get a lot of commercial work. The salon books way in advance for wedding so make sure to book as soon as possible. My only other tip is to make sure you keep very good track of your deposits bc you will have two separate contracts for hair and makeup and it can get a bit confusing if you don't keep good records of what you paid when. I had booked initially with only 3 girls for each and then added many more later. Thank you again Naomi and Tanya!!!
Wedding: 03/21/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was recommended Naomi's Studio to use for my wedding hair and make-up through my wedding venue (Cascade). I contacted them regarding my November 30th wedding and immediately received prompt responses from one hair stylist (Tonya) and one make-up artist (Janice) who both had my date open. The nice part about the website is that they have bios and pictures of the stylists/artists. I set up my trial runs with each and loved them both! The responses from each leading up to the wedding were prompt and professional! They are flexible even the day of the wedding too! At the last minute I had changed how I wanted my make-up and my hair! Janice easily accommodated and my make-up was truly flawless! It stayed looking that great the whole night! I am very picky when it comes to my hair. I was nervous changing what I wanted at the last minute. My trial I had my hair half up half down, for my actual wedding I decided to do it up! Tonya was great at helping me make the decision! Any when I wanted to make some changes to it even after she had finished, she did everything to make me happy! Both Tonya and Janice were the perfect team to make my wedding party and I look the very best we could! I would definitely recommend Naomi's Studio, and especially Tonya and Janice!!
Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Private User 3 Reviews
Naomi (makeup) and Tanya (hair) did a beautiful job on me and all my bridesmaids. We were so happy with the final result. They are also so nice and friendly!

I didnt send Naomi pictures beforehand of what I wanted makeup wise which was a bit of a mistake because then she didn't bring all options for makeup, but I was still thrilled in the end with the final result.

Very thankful for these talented people!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had my hair and make-up done at Naomi's for my engagement photo's. My make up was flawless and hair looked beautiful I get so many wonderful comments on my photo's and how beautifully done my hair and make-up was. They really took the time to make me look and feel amazing. I booked right away for my wedding, its a little pricy but well worth it! I cant wait for the big day!
Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
LOVED LOVED LOVED my hair and make-up for both my trial and wedding day. My bridesmaids, and I loved getting pampered and felt so beautiful. The make-up lasted the entire day, and was flawless. My hair was gorgeous! Thank you so much for all you have done to help me wedding day be so memorable and fun!
Wedding: 10/11/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found out about Naomi’s as my mom worked with a girl who is a traveling make-up artist for Naomi’s. I called and booked hair and make up for myself and the bridesmaids/moms right away!! Yes, they are expensive, but if you want to look absolutely stunning on your wedding day then I highly recommend them. They were easy to work with and I am just in love with my hair and make up for my wedding day. I had Natalia for makeup and Danielle for hair. They are both absolute sweethearts and showed up on time and responded to my emails within 24 hours. All of my girls were very happy with their hair and makeup also. I wish they could glam me up every day!
Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Janice did my makeup for my wedding and did a fabulous job. I even was able to coincide my makeup trial with my engagement pictures, which came out great! All of my bridesmaids had their makeup done also, and each girl looked beautiful and classy...she did a wonderful job making each girl look beautiful (accenting natural beauty of course!). Even my mother, who wears little makeup, felt like a new woman. I loved the airbrush look and I loved my smokey eyeshadow.
She is great with time management and did not have to rush at all, everything went so well!
Wedding: 09/21/2013

Elizabeth 4 Reviews
I had the pleasure of having my college roommate do my make up for my wedding. Natalia was amazing. I looked flawles!
Wedding: 09/06/2013
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The airbrushed makeup was awesome. Candice did an awesome job on the makeup. She arrived early and went right to work. She was very accommodating, my ceremony was at 10am and she came at 6am. I also needed her to coverup my long thyroid scar on my neck and she did a great job because I could not see it in pictures. Everyone complimented on how beautiful all the girls look. Both of my sisters had Naomi Studio did their makeup for their wedding years ago. It is pricey but well worth it. Best makeup artist and highly recommended!
Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Janice is amazing! Not only did I love the way I looked, I loved the way all of my bridesmaids looked! She is very polished, and she is very good at what she does. She was an absolute angel to work with! She uses the best products too! My makeup lasted in the hot sun!! I seriously want to hire her again for a girls night out or something, I want my makeup to look like that again!!! The trial was so quick and easy! Tonya is also amazing!! She did the hair for all of us, and everyone was so happy:) she is the one that came up with my style, she did a waterfall braid with waves. She knows all of the latest trends and it shows!! I was so happy with Janice and Tonya.
Wedding: 08/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Angela from Naomi Salon did my hair- she was so patient with me as I had 3 hair trials before I found "the one". She was very professional and talented. I loved my hair the day of the wedding! Janice did my makeup and it came out great and lasted all day. Both Janice and Angela were very professional- they came to our house the morning of and got me, my mom and sister ready in no time. I would highly recommend them!
Wedding: 08/03/2013
 860-232-8900
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire