Agency Greg Powers

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
Perfect in every way! You know you've found a great DJ when your guests all say 1) there should have been 2 more hours of dancing and 2) that they were all sore from all the dancing they did the night before.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Greg was a fantastic DJ! He had our guests dancing the entire night - people barely sat down! Everyone loved the mix of songs that he played. He was very accommodating and could find all of the songs that we wanted during the ceremony and the reception, even some that were pretty hard to find (i.e. my YouTube only walking down the aisle music). He was also great about staying away from certain things at our request (do not play lists, group dances, cheesy wedding games). Greg made sure everything went right, double checking the pronunciation of our wedding party names, songs, etc. He was also good about catering to us coming in from out of state and scheduled phone calls for us to discuss things. Another great thing was that he has a website when you book him so that you can plan everything online and submit it to him through the website. That came in very handy. Last but not least, he was able to cater to our karaoke-loving needs! Our guests (and especially my husband) loved it! Greg really made it a party!
Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Greg did an amazing job at our wedding. He played all of the songs that my bride and I requested and filled in the gaps with perfect music for the special occasion. We would recommend using him to anyone in the Southern Maine area.
Wedding: 09/06/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Greg Powers is absolutely amazing. Not only is he timely and responsive, he was able to craft a wonderful night of music based on a handful of my requests perfectly. He kept the entire room dancing all night.

My ideal wedding party involved a packed dance floor all night and Greg made that happen. Thank you so much!
Wedding: 08/17/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Greg Powers is hands down the best wedding reception DJ in Maine. From young to old everyone was smiling and dancing to his music sets. His online music planning forms allowed me to easily pick all of the special dances/songs for the entire reception. I would highly recommend his services.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Greg was fantastic! He was easy to work with, very professional, and is 100% committed to making sure the guests have fun! He has a very intuitive website that allows you to choose up to 50 of your own songs that he guarantees to play. He did a great job of mixing that playlist with other fun music that kept all of my guests dancing. People of all ages were on the dance floor having the best time!

He also did a good job of feeling out the crowd and if they weren't enjoying a certain song he would switch it up. He charges a very reasonable price and traveled a few hours (by car) to get to my wedding. He played music for the ceremony cocktail hour and reception, as they were all in the same place.

He's a friendly guy and clearly knows what he's doing- he seemed to enjoy watching all of my guests have a great time. I would recommend him to anyone and would certainly call him again!
Wedding: 06/30/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Greg was beyond awesome. He knew exactly what I wanted the moment I walked in his door. I could not have found a better dj! Thanks Greg!
Wedding: 06/15/2013

Donna 3 Reviews
Greg and Deb were awesome! We couldn't have asked for better service! Greg you rock!! I feel so lucky to have found such amazing vendors for our dream wedding! Thank you so much again!
Wedding: 06/08/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Can not recommend Greg highly enough. Great and professional before the wedding and absolutely incredible the night of. Could really read the crowd and kept the energy high. Everyone was dancing and raved about him afterwards. Book Greg.
4.6/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
You can't go wrong with Greg…and his online music selection site was fun and easy to navigate.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Greg Powers did a great job as our DJ. He kept the party going but was never cheezy or silly- He was classy and elegant the whole time. He also did a great job of keeping to our requests and creating the wedding atmosphere that we wanted. Definitely would recommend!
Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Greg was a fantastic DJ. He was great about meeting with us before the wedding, and his wife is great about answering questions via phone calls/emails. I had to be hospitalized 2 days prior to the wedding. Greg was great about picking songs for us at the last minute, and his wife responded to all my frantic emails. I missed our final meeting due to my illness, but we had a phone conversation and everything was perfect at the wedding. The mix of fast and slow songs was perfect. There were enough slow songs for the couples, but everyone had fun dancing to the fast music. The songs he played during dinner were perfect. He read the group very well and changed things based on that. Our friends reported that when they went up to make a request, Greg was very kind and respectful. He was willing to play their requests and work it into his playlist. He did everything we requested of him, including adding a late mother son dance. My husband and his mom both said that he picked a perfect song. Greg made announcements as necessary and kept the reception flowing well.
Wedding: 02/16/2013

Anonymous 5 Reviews
He kept the party going. The dance floor was full all night. Music was supplied as requested by the Bride and Groom. Our Daughter's wedding was a lot of fun because of the music and the DJ. who provided it.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Greg is the best at what he does. He's cute too.
Wedding: 10/13/2012

Private User 1 Reviews
Greg is an amazing DJ - he was very perceptive as to what was well-received by our (very large) group of attendees. He kept the dance floor full all night - literally from dinner thru the wee-hours of the morning. Genuinely good person; as is Deb, who handles most of the communication. Reliable, responsive and accomodating.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Greg was so professional and played just the right mix of music to keep the dance floor hopping. What a wonderful job he did. He was very classy. He knew what we were going for in the look and feeling of the wedding. We couldn't be happier with Greg. We would recommend him without question.
Wedding: 09/23/2012
 207-282-3783
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire