Agave Estates

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I initially chose Agave because of the all-inclusive offering. I work full time and don't have the spare time to fully plan a wedding - plus we had an 8 month engagement. Agave offers you the venue for ceremony and reception, wedding coordinator day of, DJ, Officiant, Invitations, catering, bar, and cake. Literally all I had to do was get a florist and a photographer. I already had a photographer and used their in house florist. IT WAS SO EASY. Not to mention beautiful, I cannot wait to see the pictures! My wedding coordinator was Diana - she was amazing! I was supposed to have someone else, and they left so I was reassigned to Diana. I LOVED HER! EVERYONE LOVED HER! I got so many compliments from the bridal party on how amazing she was. She kept us in line. Made sure we were where we needed to be. Handled everything. If something went wrong - I had no idea of it - she took care of it. The wedding was stress free and turned out beautiful. Not that the other coordinator would have been bad - but I am SOOOO glad I got Diana. She was perfect. We got along so well - and I feel like she knew and understand what I wanted and how I wanted things to go. I know I already said this but I need to make sure you know, she was perfect. I am SO glad I went with Agave Estates - I think our wedding turned out great - we got so many compliments from our guests - it was truly a special day for us and I can't imagine getting married somewhere else. I loved this place and I love Diana!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When we first booked the venue (almost a year before our wedding date) we met with Alli. She is the sweetest and she explained the packages in detail, she answered all my questions. Every time I needed someone else’s opinion or feedback I will ask Alli and I would get an answer within minutes. She is awesome!
Then we met Amanda at Agave Brothers – she worked her magic with our invitations, our linens, photo booth, and seating chart. When our guests started receiving our invitations, we started receiving phone calls saying how beautiful they were. They were stunning! Amanda was so helpful throughout the process and very accommodating. She has wonderful ideas! Beth was working the photo booth the day of our wedding – she made the photo booth experience even more fun for us and our guests.
We also met Tawnya at Agave Brothers Floral. I was sure about the colors that I wanted my flowers to be, but trust me – I am no flower guru. Good thing they do have a flower guru at Agave and her name is Tawnya. I showed her a couple of pictures of what I wanted, and she created the most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen.
And last but not least, our WONDERFUL coordinator, Katie Roberts. I do not think I would have made it through the last few months of wedding planning without Katie’s help. She made sure our day was perfect, just the way we wanted it, just the way we imaged it to be. She is always available – by phone, email, texts. Every question I had, she had the answer to. Every idea I had, she made it happen. And the day of our wedding… She was on top of everything. I did not have to worry about a thing. I was able to actually enjoy my day and have fun with my friends and family. If you get Katie as a coordinator – trust me – you are in good hands!
And to the entire team at Agave Estates – THANK YOU! We will always remember the wonderful time we had at our wedding, and I will always remember how easy and fun it was to plan our wedding with all of you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Taylor
04/03/2015

The venue was incredibly beautiful! The package included almost everything and we are so impressed with what was ACTUALLY included. We had VERY few upgrades. Alli was the best coordinator! She made everything seamless!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely perfect! Our son and his bride were married here on March 14, 2015 at 6:00pm. It was a gorgeous day & the courtyard was the perfect location for the ceremony. The staff was professional, accommodating & welcoming. Every guest comment I heard (or overheard) was positive. Food was delicious, drinks were cold & we stayed on schedule with no effort on our parts. Our coordinator, Alli Thomas was everything anyone could ever expect a coordinator to be. She stayed on top of every detail and made sure this event flowed as it should. We were totally impressed & would highly recommend this venue to everyone.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

O my gosh...this was the absolute perfect place to get married. I could never ask for anything more. We were so pleased and completely stress free on the day of our wedding. Allie was outstanding!!!!! I would recommend this place over and over again. It is phenomenal!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently got married at Agave road and my wedding was everything I dreamed of and more. From the moment I toured the facility with Alli, (who was full of energy and super sweet) up to a few weeks after the wedding a staff member from Agave Road was always in contact with me. I had the pleasure of having Diana as my wedding coordinator. She was a life saver! Diana was sweet, professional ,and beyond talented. Diana made sure everything ran smoothly and even helped set everything up the day of! She took all of the stress off of my hands and did a fantastic job from start to finish. I cant thank her enough for doing such a fantastic job! I would highly recommend using Tawnya from Agave Floral for all of your floral needs. She had so many great ideas, stuck to my budget, and was so easy going. She took care of all of the floral arrangements and even did my favors( potted succulent plants). Everything was so beautiful. The invitations are also to die for! I am still receiving compliments on how beautiful my invitations were. I also had Amanda and Liz make my seating chart along with the invitations. Boy, am I glad I did. They both came out so classy and Beautiful. I am 100% pleased with everything and everyone at Agave. My wedding couldn't have been any more beautiful. Thank you to all the wonderful staff at Agave, and a HUGE thank you to Diana for being such a WONDERFUL wedding coordinator. If you are looking for a beautiful, classy, and Elegant venue , look no more. This is it!

Services Used: Catering, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Private User
Recently Married

The day went off without a hitch! Everything was smooth, the supporting staff was lovely and helped to make sure everything went well. They took care of all the small things and were attentive in a non-conspicuous way. The DJ and the officiant the estates works with were excellent as well, the food was top notch, I can hardly believe how perfect the day went! Not to mention the flowers that were provided through Agave Brothers Floral.

Agave seems to have perfected the art of making your special day come to life.

People were saying it was the best wedding they had ever attended and I credit that all to the people who helped make it possible such as the Agave staff.
When you consider all the little things Agave does its a real value.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was held at Agave Real on 11/6/2014, and it was Amazing! I really can't say enough wonderful things about this venue and the Agave Real staff, especially my wedding coordinator Diana Costa. My husband and I wanted to find a beautiful outside venue that would offer everything, and at Agave Real we really did find our perfect venue! We received so many compliments from our guests and family the day of and the days that followed our wedding. Diana made it so easy and went above and beyond to ensure that our day was perfect and that we didn't have to worry about anything...including the weather. The food was delicious, the cake was beautiful and everyone commented that it was the best wedding cake they have ever had (it really was fantastic!). Ivan, our DJ was fun, engaging and even stepped in to show everyone how to do a line dance when we looked utterly confused. If you are looking for a beautiful venue, the friendliest staff ever, amazing food, and a worry free wedding, then Agave Estates is your place!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Amazing Venue, Amazing Staff, and an Amazing Experience.
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue and its staff. The venue in itself is breath taking and when you couple that with outstanding service and care you can not go wrong. I received so many compliments from friends and family on how beautiful and well organized this venue was. Even those not in attendance asked where did I find this little "piece of heaven", when they viewed my wedding photos. Who knew this beautiful place was tucked right in the outskirts of Katy. Every detail about this venue is perfect.
Not only is the property beautiful, but it is host to a group of classy, experienced, talented, supportive and caring staff. Everyone and I do mean EVERYONE that I worked with was wonderful. Steve, Lindsey and Beth just to name a few. I had the absolute pleasure of having Christy James as my wedding coordinator and she was a blast. She answered all of my idiotic questions with ease. No matter what time of day it was when I emailed her, I could expect a prompt response every time. She made putting all the details together a breeze and guided me in the areas I was clueless on. Thank you Christy.
Tawnya (Florist) and Amanda (Invitations) are a must have if you are planning a wedding. I love these ladies so much and they are so good at what they do. When they offered advice I took it and I am so glad I did because their suggestions enhanced the beauty of my wedding day. These two women are top-notch and are so talented in creating beautiful moments and memories. I occasionally just stop by to chat or just say hello because I have built such a wonderful relationship with this two women. Both of them hold a special place in my heart. Thank you and I love you BOTH!!!
Oh and let me not forget Ivan Rojas, my DJ. Lets just say he is THE MAN!!!. We danced all the night. After just one meeting he understood our vibe and played music to match that vibe. AMAZING!

Anastasia Tyler Davis

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What can I say? The team at Agave Estates and Agave Brothers made our wedding day an exceptional experience.

The wedding went off without a hitch. Our guests had so many complimentary things to say about the food, flowers, color scheme, room layout and above all, the venue.

Both my husband and I appreciated your friendliness, expertise and professionalism. Thank you for making our special day, exceptional. We wanted to give a very special thanks to Diana Costa, Amanda Bayer and Tawnya Morse for making everything look so easy.

Again, thank you all for doing an absolutely fantastic job!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
gina
10/10/2014

This venue is perfect in EVERY way!! The ladies are all a pleasure to work with and take all the pressure off the bride to be. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a venue in the Houston/Katy area. Lindsey and Amanda rock!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Agave Estates is first class all the way. We used them for everything - invitations, flowers, cake and even fun extras like programs and chalkboard signs. Not only did they do an amazing job, but it was 100x less stressful not having to deal with a different vendor for each detail. For brides who don't have a lot of time to plan, Agave Estates is the perfect solution. They guide you through each step along the way and the coordinators are extremely talented. My coordinator, Nan, really put me at ease and kept me from going insane by taking over the logistics of everything. She was especially amazing on the day/night of the wedding and played a huge part in making our wedding absolutely beautiful and perfect. Agave Estates might seem kind of pricey at first glance but when you take into consideration all of the things they do for you, it's totally worth it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Agave was great since day 1! I was assigned an amazing coordinator, Christy, who answered all of my random wedding questions, even if I texted her on a day that Agave offices were closed, that meant a lot to me. And the wedding was so well organized by the staff and I didn't have to worry about anything but enjoying my day. And on top of it all, the venue is GORGEOUS and I'm so glad I picked Agave for my wedding

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at Agave Road, and no words can express how happy i was with the place and my wedding coordinator Katie, she is one of the most amazing people i have had the pleasure to cross paths, for anyone reading this review, i recommend this place not 100% but 1000%, this place is the best one ever if you want an unforgettable wedding! Cheers!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I would recommend this wedding location to any bride!! They literally did everything! You don't have to out-source anything at all!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Karen
06/21/2014

The wedding reception at Agave Road was everything we hoped for and more. The linens, floral and table settings were fabulous and the lighting gave a beautiful, warm, magical glow to the room. The wedding coordinator was wonderful - as mother of the bride, I did not have to worry about the timeline as she took care of everything. We appreciated meeting the owner who warmly welcomed us and was there to watch over the whole event. We had so many guests compliment the venue and the entire event.

Over the course of the year we were planning this event, Agave Estates never stopped expanding and improving their facilities. It is getting better and better! Thank you for such a memorable evening!