Advantage Bridal
Your One Stop Shop for the Best in Bridal!
NATIONWIDE

Sort By:

1.1/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0

Private User 1 Reviews
did not inform me item was out of stock. and they would not have on time. Luckily I called and found this out. To get item anywhere close to date i requested it they wanted me to pay an rush fee on top of an already exorbitant postage fee.
1.4/5.0
  • Value:  1.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I purchased a small gift for my Maid of Honor as a way to make her feel special. It was a beautiful key chain that she could use. I didn't get to give it to her until a week after I received it and then it just fell apart a week after I gave it to her. I reached out to Advantage Bridal with no response. Finally, I was able to get ahold of someone. They required a photo of the broken piece and then wouldn't replace the faulty item without additional shipping charges. I was very disappointed in their service and the quality of their items. I would NOT recommend them for anything.l
0.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
I ordered a shirt for my dog on April 4 and it is July 9 and I have yet to receive the product. The owner of the company is unresponsive and completely does not care. Still wants to charge me for the item and wants me to pay shipping. Promised me the shirt in three more weeks. Horrible customer service. I do not event trust them to refund my card since it has benn three months
Wedding: 08/18/2013
1.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  2.5

Private User 1 Reviews
I ordered sparklers for my son's wedding. Unfortunately the heart shaped sparklers would not light (we tried everyone of them!) I paid $85 for sparklers that were worthless and we threw them away while cleaning up after the celebration. We were very disappointed in the product.
0.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Purchased two pairs of shoes from their website, with the intent to return whichever did not fit. As soon as I placed the order I read the return policy. I realize that I should have read this first, but did not. NO RETURNS! Just FYI, so do not buy anything unless you are sure you want it (without trying it on first)! As soon as I read this I sent them an email (they were closed already due to time zone difference) to cancel my order, so they wouldn't ship it. NO RESPONSE! Well the box showed up a little over a week later. And unfortunately I couldn't use either shoe because they were actually 4" high, not 3" and my dress was already altered. They have the product description on their website incorrect, but are not willing to accept their error and let me return the shoes. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I ordered an embroidered hoodie and tank top when I first got engaged in June of 2011. I absolutely LOVED the product. Very well made and great quality. Definately worth the price! I will be using them again!!!!
Wedding: 06/15/2013
1.6/5.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.5
  • Flexibility:  2.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I ordered a pair of shoes from Advantage Bridal, with the expectation that they would ship in 48 hours as promised on the site. 4 business days later, there was still no notification that my order had shipped, just that it was "processing". I called, and was told it should ship in another day or two because the order had to be placed with an outside buyer (there's no mention of this on the site, of course). Couple of days later, no change. I called again, got transferred a couple of times, and then was told that my shoes were no longer available. They had, however, charged me for them. They cancelled my order and refunded my money, which took another full week and two more phone calls for my order status to reflect that it had been cancelled. At no time did Advantage Bridal take any initiative to contact me to let me know my shoes were unavailable. Extremely put off by this experience.
0.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0

Anonymous 2 Reviews
The staff person I dealt with was ok (sort of), but I would never recommend this store/site to anyone. I made the mistake of not reading their refund policy. They don't do refunds at all. When I placed my order and asked what happens if the shoes don't fit and need to be returned the girl said "We'll worry about that when the time comes." She said nothing about the fact that there are no refunds. I wouldn't have made an online purchase if I had known I couldn't get any sort of refund. The other online vendors I have worked with did give refunds, but with a re-stocking fee which is entirely appropriate. What really takes the cake is that not only do they not offer refunds, but they charge you a re-stocking fee even for an exchange. That is crazy to me. I get that they don't want brides returning items after using them for a wedding or something, but this is a rip-off. I ordered a pair of ballet flats and a garter from them. The shoes were not a good fit and the garter was fine. Ordering online is risky enough so any decent store should have refunds available on most items. I understand about lingerie not being returnable of course. Anyway, thumbs down. Don't use this store.
2.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Anonymous 2 Reviews
If you plan on ordering from Advantage Bridal I recommend ordering very far in advance from when you need the items because they take forever to get the items to you, and if you want them by a 'certain date' they require more payment even though it shouldn't take that long to begin with. Although customer service is very nice and helpful to work with, no bride wants to deal with the hassle and stress of getting the items on time or not. I do not recommend using Advantage Bridal.
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered several items from Advantage Bridal but I am writing this review about the wedding day heels I ordered from them. They are absolutely beautiful and they were custom made for me. They have crystal embelishments all over the heels and down the sides and around the toes. They even arranged the crystals in a unique pattern and shape so that they would be one of a kind, just for me! A very special thank you to Niki at Advantage Bridal bc without you, none of this would have been possible! Thank you again!!!
Wedding: 04/20/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Favors & Gifts
1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I bought a cover up to wear on the day of my wedding to get ready in and the item I bought was so cheap. First its see through and so paper thin I might as well not be wearing anything. Also its to short and I am only 5'5, it's more like a shirt. Would love to return it but pretty much you can't return anything. Just wasted $35.00.

I guess it's lingerie for my new husband. lol
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We bought lots of favors and other knick knacks off their website. Candles, cake serving utensils, favor bags and wedding fans were our favorite items bought. Everything arrived on time and as expected.
Wedding: 11/03/2012
0.1/5.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Terrible experience. They ask for your 'must receive by' date and although my date was the next day and I had not heard from them regarding shipping, I had to contact THEM, 3 or 4 times before I got ahold of anyone. Then, they said my product was damaged and they were trying to get a replacement to send me.
Again, it's the day before I need my item and they should have known that they weren't able to send me anything in time. They are giving me a full refund, but it was terrible communication, even if the damage was out of their control. I'm now going to be hunting all over for something similar in a store.
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0

Anonymous 2 Reviews
Perfect! I highly recommend Advantage Bridal. She is so friendly and professional which is relieving when you're planning a wedding!
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Favors & Gifts
0.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
BUYER BEWARE -Do not order from this company! I ordered a wedding cake topper. They took my money quickly and then called me to tell me that the item was not available. After 4 long distance phone calls and 2 weeks I still was unable to get my credit card refunded. Each time I called I was promised a refund by the end of the business day but it never happened. I had to call my credit card company and dispute the charge.
Advantage Bridal responded with the following comments:
This order was already canceled and credited. We have contacted her bank and they confirmed that they did receive our credit and that her dispute is null and void.
Wedding: 10/07/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake
0.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
This company is a joke. The measurements for their garments are incorrect and they refuse to offer refunds, even when it was their mistake. I had to submit photos and speak to 4 people over the course of days to get the company to even look at the custom shirt I ordered. They then said that the measurements were "approximate" and weren't going to do anything to make it right. I told them I was going to dispute the charge with my credit card company and then they finally refunded my money, but I'm still out $10 for shipping.
My mother also bought my bridal shoes from this website before we knew it would be a nightmare dealing with them. The shoes arrived with no packing slip and were dirty. She contacted them to send them back and they refuse to accept returns without a packing slip, even though there wasn't one to begin with. If you ask me, this is a DIRTY company. They have no intentions of offering exchanges or refunds despite what their policy may say. Do not waste your time with this piss poor excuse for a "bridal shop" & stick to legit businesses.
Wedding: 10/05/2012
 310-371-2060
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire