Advantage Bridal

Advantage Bridal

310.371.2060
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago
0.1

Terrible experience. They ask for your 'must receive by' date and although my date was the next day and I had not heard from them regarding shipping, I had to contact THEM, 3 or 4 times before I got ahold of anyone. Then, they said my product was damaged and they were trying to get a replacement to send me.
Again, it's the day before I need my item and they should have known that they weren't able to send me anything in time. They are giving me a full refund, but it was terrible communication, even if the damage was out of their control. I'm now going to be hunting all over for something similar in a store.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

We bought lots of favors and other knick knacks off their website. Candles, cake serving utensils, favor bags and wedding fans were our favorite items bought. Everything arrived on time and as expected.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Perfect! I highly recommend Advantage Bridal. She is so friendly and professional which is relieving when you're planning a wedding!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
0.9

BUYER BEWARE -Do not order from this company! I ordered a wedding cake topper. They took my money quickly and then called me to tell me that the item was not available. After 4 long distance phone calls and 2 weeks I still was unable to get my credit card refunded. Each time I called I was promised a refund by the end of the business day but it never happened. I had to call my credit card company and dispute the charge.

Advantage Bridal responded with the following comments:

This order was already canceled and credited. We have contacted her bank and they confirmed that they did receive our credit and that her dispute is null and void.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
0.0

This company is a joke. The measurements for their garments are incorrect and they refuse to offer refunds, even when it was their mistake. I had to submit photos and speak to 4 people over the course of days to get the company to even look at the custom shirt I ordered. They then said that the measurements were "approximate" and weren't going to do anything to make it right. I told them I was going to dispute the charge with my credit card company and then they finally refunded my money, but I'm still out $10 for shipping.
My mother also bought my bridal shoes from this website before we knew it would be a nightmare dealing with them. The shoes arrived with no packing slip and were dirty. She contacted them to send them back and they refuse to accept returns without a packing slip, even though there wasn't one to begin with. If you ask me, this is a DIRTY company. They have no intentions of offering exchanges or refunds despite what their policy may say. Do not waste your time with this piss poor excuse for a "bridal shop" & stick to legit businesses.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Got a great deal and found some NEAT ideas. Very happy.

2.5

My order was placed on 5/17, I did not receive it until 6/28, ONE DAY BEFORE I was giving them out at the rehearsal dinner. Needless to say it added to my stressful final week. I contacted the company a month after I ordered and got the reply that I put down that my event was at the end of June and I would get my shipment by then. Ok, fine. A week before my event and still no notice that my order shipped. I called, and after being put on hold for awhile I was told my order was being shipped out that day, and they apologized for the delay. It sounded to me like they forgot about it. I was satisfied with the product, but not with the service.

Kathy
1 Review
05/22/2012

Got the cutest rhinestone bikini with my new name "Mrs...." on the back. Was great surprise to my hubby for our Hawaiian wedding!

3.9

Got bridesmaid tote bags monogrammed with each girl's name. The names were done very well and bright with white thread on black bags.

4.7

I am very happy with all the items that I purchased from Advantage Bridal.com. i needed them quickly and although their shipping fees are a little excessive i had no worries about getting them on time and everything was perfect!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
2.2

I placed an order on the 2nd Feb 2012 and saw the estimated delivery time as being 8-10 days. they enquired as to my wedding date so I gave them that. however as I needed the engraved watch before the tenth of this month (Valentines treat) I paid extra to have it 'rushed' which inferred a 3-4 day wait. I kept checking back on order status and it read pending so as I d paid for 'rushed' I mailed them to ask why for two days there had been no movement on the order. They told me the things would be shipped ON the tenth. They agreed to pay my rush fee back as NOTHING had been what could be fairly described as 'expedited'. The pocket watch I d ordered, the gift I most urgently needed will NOT be here for when I need it by.

Negatives: Misleading overpriced expedite process (they don't seem to 'rush' at all but are happy to charge for it. Took four days for them to mail me back (they said they'd been closed evenings and weekends but they could have mailed back Friday or Monday). They do not have the stock there it would seem, they are reliant on other suppliers sending it in.

Positives:They did have a handy chat box function so when I finally heard back from them about the order 'Amy' (clearly they are all called 'Amy') got a manageress to ring me on my cell phone to explain the situation, although the manageress went on to tell me I must have read the terms and conditions wrongly and there was nothing they could do.

Conclusion: If you want fast, reliable and not overpriced on expediting, shop elsewhere.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I got a set of luggage tags and 2 iron-on transfers for a total of about $67... shipping was steep at $25, but they carried many items that other stores didn't, so what can you do :) Everything arrived fairly quickly and was packaged well - so I'm happy!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I ordered my favors and many other things through this website. Everything arrived on time & was good quality for cheap.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I purchased the falling in love coffee favors for my October wedding and I was very happy with the way they looked. Since me and my fiance are big coffee nuts they were perfect for us. My guests loved them and I still get people telling me how unique and cute they were.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Got a bunch of little things here like the topper, fg basket, rb pilow, guestbook, favors. we did very cute measuring spoons. They have loads of everything and shipping was super fast. Made my life so much easier.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Very nice favors...prices are good